The Judicial Concepts of Entering a Plea and Making Bail Are Improper

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: The Judicial Concepts of Entering a Plea and Making Bail Are Improper

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:One definition of insanity is asking the same thing over and over and expecting a different answer.
You haven't given any answer but then I'd not expect one from such as you, I just like pointing out the stupidity of your thoughts and to display your false nature.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Obvious Leo wrote:Every now and again you're amusing, Bob.
You know, in "The Ouzo Prophecy," where I said, "Serious Biblical scholars, including top Hollywood movie producers," some people may have thought I was trying to be funny, but I was dead serious.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:You know, in "The Ouzo Prophecy," where I said, "Serious Biblical scholars, including top Hollywood movie producers," some people may have thought I was trying to be funny, but I was dead serious.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please stop, you're hurting my sides.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

bobevenson wrote:
You know, in "The Ouzo Prophecy," where I said, "Serious Biblical scholars, including top Hollywood movie producers," some people may have thought I was trying to be funny, but I was dead serious.
I know. Your mind is a modern tragedy of Shakespearean magnificence. Who amongst the modern thespians should play the Bob Evenson character in the upcoming blockbuster production, I wonder.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Obvious Leo wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
I know. Your mind is a modern tragedy of Shakespearean magnificence. Who amongst the modern thespians should play the Bob Evenson character in the upcoming blockbuster production, I wonder.
Actually, when I wrote that line, I immediately stopped and said to myself, "That's a strange thing to say." I didn't try to analyze it, but after looking at it for a few seconds, decided it was exactly what I wanted to say. Years later, I decided I had mystically used a divinely inspired double ploy and artifice, like in the game of Ouzo.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

bobevenson wrote: "That's a strange thing to say."
This sort of self-reflection is a good sign, Bob, and I reckon you should try doing it more often. You might find that bloody near everything you say doesn't actually make much sense.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Obvious Leo wrote:
This sort of self-reflection is a good sign, Bob, and I reckon you should try doing it more often. You might find that bloody near everything you say doesn't actually make much sense.
I'm guessing those self-reflective days are long gone for Bob. As evidence, he says this:
bobevenson wrote: Years later, I decided I had mystically...
Instead of realizing and accepting a normal process/phase/pattern of growth or stagnancy or ignorance, Bob decides he's a magical unicorn. It's as if he must try to conceal his past and current limitations and errors, by assigning them some mystical meaning. It's very child-like, in a creepy way.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Lacewing. You're assuming that Bob actually believes his own bullshit but I think I liked your earlier explanation better. He's more like a toddler pointing at his recently laid turd and beaming with pride at his accomplishment.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Obvious Leo wrote:
That's the difference between you and me. I have an open mind and you don't.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shit!! Cracked a rib!!!
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Bob's mind is so open that his brain fell out.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

See, I give you people a specific example of my open mind, and it so discombobulates your own mind that you cannot respond rationally.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:See, I give you people a specific example of my open mind, and it so discombobulates your own mind that you cannot respond rationally.
Not sure its an 'open' mind bob but I do thank you for your honesty, it makes a refreshing change from you.
p.s.
lovely word by the way, "discombobulate"...mmmm