Issue 69

Latest news of Philosophy Now

Moderators: AMod, iMod

philofra

Issue 69

Post by philofra »

As of this moment I am surprised that issue 69 is not on the Web, when we have already received it in the mail.
Aesthetic_Fish

Post by Aesthetic_Fish »

But...can you be certain it's not on here?
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

Sadly it is a little late this time. Bora (our webmaster and online editor) is currently wandering around upstate New York and trying in odd moments to update the PN website from his laptop, but it is obviously taking him longer than usual for that reason.
RachelAnn

Post by RachelAnn »

IF Bora is in my area (Albany/Troy/Schenectady), Bora is welcome to get in touch and meet with me and other local philosophers - real live ones with PhD's and all the trimmings (unlike little old me).
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

RachelAnn wrote:IF Bora is in my area (Albany/Troy/Schenectady), Bora is welcome to get in touch and meet with me and other local philosophers - real live ones with PhD's and all the trimmings (unlike little old me).
Hiya

I've been away for the last couple of days and missed your posting above. Bora flew back to London on Friday, I think, so too late for this time - but I'm sure he'll be over again soonish. I'll tell him about your message above!

There are various Philosophy Now folks in the Rochester area, including two of my fellow editors - Tim Madigan and Charles Echelbarger. Is that far away from you? Tim in particular puts on some great philosophy events with his friends. He has one on Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde coming up soon.
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

Issue 69 is now on the web. Bora just completed the big update.
jetsetjason

Post by jetsetjason »

I better get this issue from a shop soon, looks ace, glad to see Nassim Nicholas Taleb being interviewed, i have swapped a few emails with him,did advise philosophy now a cool magazine :)
jetsetjason

Post by jetsetjason »

I was down the poetry cafe saturday night, and guess what i spotted in the reading shelf !

http://jetsetjason.spaces.live.com/blog ... 6942.entry

I must grab it the next time I visit :)