The West Will Reject Islam

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

The West Will Reject Islam

Post by Atthet »

When Islam, its mosques and synagogues, enter the United States, more and more Americans will depict their Prophet Muhammad, sparking violence, riots, and even murder. Yet, such conduct of depicting the Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, is permitted by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. What does this mean?
It means a Holy War is coming to the United States, one already ignited by postmodern Crusaders and Jihadists.

These two factions can easily ignite a war, and they will, why wouldn't they? Look to the U.K.
In England, the final throes of a once glorious British Empire, young English daughters are converting to Islam, a superior culture. Why? Is it for any other reason than the weak willed, the crushed spirit of English men? Where is their will to power, their fundamentalist zeal? They have no life, no spirit, no soul.
chaz wyman

Re: The West Will Reject Islam

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:When Islam, its mosques and synagogues, enter the United States, more and more Americans will depict their Prophet Muhammad, sparking violence, riots, and even murder. Yet, such conduct of depicting the Prophet Muhammad, PBUH, is permitted by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. What does this mean?
It means a Holy War is coming to the United States, one already ignited by postmodern Crusaders and Jihadists.

These two factions can easily ignite a war, and they will, why wouldn't they? Look to the U.K.
In England, the final throes of a once glorious British Empire, young English daughters are converting to Islam, a superior culture. Why? Is it for any other reason than the weak willed, the crushed spirit of English men? Where is their will to power, their fundamentalist zeal? They have no life, no spirit, no soul.
There are no "English daughters" converting to Islam. On the contrary, Muslim daughters are rejecting fundamentalism and adopting western ways, and British freethinking and toleration.
Religious toleration is why the Pilgrim Fathers left England for America so they could impose their rank fundamentalism in a new land free to dictate their creed without dissent.
Sadly this is the legacy of the USA- a bunch of religious nutters as dangerous, if not more so, than any religion including Islam.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

You're a liar, and a Muslim sympathizer, cheeze. You Jews in England back multicultural destruction, so you can profit off the conflict. You're not a nationalist, but a traitor to England. It is part of your liberal agenda to sympathize with a clear, real, and dangerous threat. These holy wars, Crusades, and Jihads are just beginning to ignite. You are going to be held accountable for sympathizing with enemies, eventually.
You must choose your side, and choose wisely, traitor.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

chaz wyman wrote:British freethinking and toleration.
:lol: more like, British Ignorance & cultural suicide
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

You are right about conflict, though I wouldn't call it "holy" and I doubt it will amount to "war". You're wrong about England being in the final throes of Empire; we went through all that about 100 years ago. Were you trying to wind us up with that nonsense?

Where is their will to power, their fundamentalist zeal?
lol That's never been the British way, thank God!
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

mickthinks wrote:You are right about conflict, though I wouldn't call it "holy" and I doubt it will amount to "war". You're wrong about England being in the final throes of Empire; we went through all that about 100 years ago. Were you trying to wind us up with that nonsense?

Let's not complicate this anymore than necessary,
The Muslims are going to give you British fags two obvious options, "submit to Allah, or, die".
This doesn't require a fortune teller to foresee. The Muslim presence and superior culture is obvious in England.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Atthet wrote:The Muslims are going to give you British fags two obvious options, "submit to Allah, or, die". This doesn't require a fortune teller to foresee.
You may prefer to believe what fortune tellers tell you to, but here we prefer philosophical argument. Do you have one to justify your sensationalist prediction, Atty?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

mickthinks wrote:You may prefer to believe what fortune tellers tell you to, but here we prefer philosophical argument. Do you have one to justify your sensationalist prediction, Atty?
I do have a philosophical argument, actually. It's called sociology, the hive minded, the slave castes of people across the world. The larger the mass of humans, the easier it is to understand and manipulate its underlying logical premises. Take Christianity for example, the belief that "Only God can judge me!" marks this social identity. Take Judaism, "All are born equal before God!" again the premise is too easy to identify and mark a person of this belief structure. Take Liberalism and its Blank Slate theory, "Nature can be changed, a criminal is only a criminal because of improper upbringing!" Nature is denied in Liberalism.
Muslims and Islam is easier, the "Submit or Die!" premise is too apparent, one of the roots and identities that separates this desert religion apart from its brother, Judaism. Muslims and Jews are not separated far apart, both are of the same ilk genetically.
Muslims are more vigorous, fierce, and ready to commit violence in the name of religious and cultural superiority.
Jews are their underground supporters, fueling the fanatics on both sides for their own business profits.
Where is the Englishman in the middle of all this? He is a coward, with no culture or religion worth fighting for. England will become subject to the will of Allah, the Queen be damned. It's just a matter of time, really. These visions of the not so distant future are too easy to see. Don't you see it? Or, are you blind to the obvious?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

That's just your prejudice served up as word salad, dude!
Atthet wrote:Muslims are more vigorous, fierce, and ready to commit violence in the name of religious and cultural superiority.
No they aren"t, as the two recent Iraq wars (to our shame, in my view) show. Are you blind to the obvious?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:You're a liar, and a Muslim sympathizer, cheeze.

Please provide evidence that English daughters are flocking to Islam. You are the fucking liar.

You Jews in England back multicultural destruction, so you can profit off the conflict.

This is the most weird statement I've heard. Congratulations you have managed to exceed your idiotic statements made earlier on the Forum.

You're not a nationalist, but a traitor to England. It is part of your liberal agenda to sympathize with a clear, real, and dangerous threat. These holy wars, Crusades, and Jihads are just beginning to ignite. You are going to be held accountable for sympathizing with enemies, eventually.
You must choose your side, and choose wisely, traitor.

I'd have to put you down as clinically insane right now.

chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:British freethinking and toleration.
:lol: more like, British Ignorance & cultural suicide
I realise that it might be a little difficult for an American to accept the idea of freedom of thought and free speech, but we thrive on that over here.
Whilst it might seem to be a little risky to a person like yourself that lives in a country that has abandoned freethinking, in Britain we trust that allowing people to think and live as they will eventually works out and people integrate.
Britain has integrated many waves of immigration; Briton, Roman, Saxon, Jutes, Angles, Norsemen, Danes, Irish, Celts, Normans, Picts, Scots, French, Dutch, Jews, Muslims, Huggenoughts, Welsh, Bretons. In recent years we have absorbed a range of Eastern Europeans, Africans, Asians, Caribbeans, returning colonial whites from around the world, and more besides.

Within one or two generations they change to become proud to be British.

I don't know what shit you have been reading - or if you know how to read - may I suggests to limit your time on Fox News?
You sound hysterical.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:
mickthinks wrote:You are right about conflict, though I wouldn't call it "holy" and I doubt it will amount to "war". You're wrong about England being in the final throes of Empire; we went through all that about 100 years ago. Were you trying to wind us up with that nonsense?

Let's not complicate this anymore than necessary,
The Muslims are going to give you British fags two obvious options, "submit to Allah, or, die".
This doesn't require a fortune teller to foresee. The Muslim presence and superior culture is obvious in England.
I seem to remember that it was you morons that lost the World Trade centre and 3000 people.
If we had not been so stupid following your childish war on Terror we'd never had 7/7.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Atthet wrote:... You Jews in England back multicultural destruction, so you can profit off the conflict. ...
Actually we imported this 'multicultural' nonsense from the American.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

chaz wyman wrote:I realise that it might be a little difficult for an American to accept the idea of freedom of thought and free speech, but we thrive on that over here.
:lol: keep flattering yourself Limey.. because of the "hate speech laws" in Britain & elsewhere in Europe, you can land in prison for merely "offending" minorities...there has been many arrests made in the recent past in relation to Koran burning/desecration,including a BNP election candidate..not long ago,UK police arrested a singer on racism charges after a man reportedly of Chinese descent complained about his performance of the song "kung foo fighting",and more recently a 22-year-old man was arrested in connection with racist twitter messages aimed at West Ham striker Carlton Cole.. yup ,so much for "freedom of thought and free speech" :lol:
chaz wyman wrote:Whilst it might seem to be a little risky to a person like yourself that lives in a country that has abandoned freethinking, in Britain we trust that allowing people to think and live as they will eventually works out and people integrate.
Britain has integrated many waves of immigration; Briton, Roman, Saxon, Jutes, Angles, Norsemen, Danes, Irish, Celts, Normans, Picts, Scots, French, Dutch, Jews, Muslims, Huggenoughts, Welsh, Bretons. In recent years we have absorbed a range of Eastern Europeans, Africans, Asians, Caribbeans, returning colonial whites from around the world, and more besides.
:lol: then how is that the young muslims are way more radical that their parents ?most of the muslims arrested/detained over terror charges post 9/11 has been 2nd generation British muslims.
chaz wyman wrote:I don't know what shit you have been reading - or if you know how to read - may I suggests to limit your time on Fox News?
You sound hysterical.
HA!!
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:I realise that it might be a little difficult for an American to accept the idea of freedom of thought and free speech, but we thrive on that over here.
:lol: keep flattering yourself Limey.. because of the "hate speech laws" in Britain & elsewhere in Europe, you can land in prison for merely "offending" minorities...

There is not a single person in gaol for offending anyone. The criteria of prosecution has to incite violence or hatred.
British Comedians are far more offensive when it comes to religion than they are in the US.

chaz wyman wrote:Whilst it might seem to be a little risky to a person like yourself that lives in a country that has abandoned freethinking, in Britain we trust that allowing people to think and live as they will eventually works out and people integrate.
:lol: then how is that the young muslims are way more radical that their parents ?most of the muslims arrested/detained over terror charges post 9/11 has been 2nd generation British muslims.

Nope - you are wrong

chaz wyman wrote:I don't know what shit you have been reading - or if you know how to read - may I suggests to limit your time on Fox News?
You sound hysterical.
HA!!

QED.