Sunday Sermon 1st July 2012

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Sunday Sermon 1st July 2012

Post by Arising_uk »

The Jesus Head wrote:Me ,one Freudian typo ,you, loads of grammatical gaffs .
I mean who doesn't know the difference between of and off ?
or too and to ?
You cannot possibly have a degree in Philosophy because
you would not have the entry level (GCSE) in English to qualify.
Unless YOU BOUGHT YOUR DEGREE FOR $40 FROM A SPACKER WEBSITE :mrgreen:
Did it come with a red ribbon on it :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Whatever keeps you safe and sound at nights.

They were 'O' Levels in those days.
p.s.
Your comma, full-stop and spacing structure is all over the place.
The Jesus Head

Post by The Jesus Head »

Arising_uk wrote:
Given your opinion I'd have to ask why you keep seeking my attention then?
erm I think it is that you are on my post not me on ANY of yours elsewhere.
Clearly you are a stalker and troll.
My diagnosis of those who avoid answering questions is that they dislike it because it tends to lead to them showing that they don't understand their own thoughts and fear being one of those 'who knows that they know nothing', i.e. sophists.
No its rather simpler old boy. I would not debate with someone who does not know the difference between off and of and to and too and who has a fake diploma and tries to convince others (attention seeking) that he is the modern day Socrates.

I don't tend to take socio paths too seriously .
I cannot imagine a greater hell than exchanging views with the likes of you.
Some shoddy manual worker with mental health issues.
I think personally that you are an idiot.
I also think it is tragic that your mental health problem has caused you to
believe you are Socrates.
Rick Lewis has encouraged you and I think he should be ashamed of himself.
You are clearly not a well man.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

The Jesus Head wrote:No its rather simpler old boy. I would not debate with someone who does not know the difference between off and of and to and too and who has a fake diploma and tries to convince others (attention seeking) that he is the modern day Socrates. ...
Then darling why in your second post did this appear?
The Jesus Head wrote:... We have yet to read the dissection of the post by Arising as he mimics a modern day Socrates.
He will lick his lips and try and lay my ignorance bare.
Somewhere,he will find an impediment, real only to himself, in his very special kind of wisdom,
understood only by himself.
And your third?
What we know about you is that Arising has a secret connection with yourself ,that is not so secret with me. lick lick
As I said, I found your post derivative and uninteresting and had no intention of commenting until you decided to seek my attention with your usual slurs.

I don't ask you to debate me, just answer straight questions if asked them.

I cannot tell you how pleased I am that you portray me as a modern-day Socrates as one can only truly see themselves through others views. :lol:
I don't tend to take socio paths too seriously . ...
It's one word loon. This your qualified opinion then? Or just your shrinks diagnosis.
I cannot imagine a greater hell than exchanging views with the likes of you. ...
And yet you insist upon seeking my attention?
Some shoddy manual worker with mental health issues. ...
:lol: That's me, shoddiest most well-qualified manual worker the world has ever seen.

So a snob as well, got to be a son of the petite bourgeoise, as the toff has no problem with the working-class.
I think personally that you are an idiot. ...
I personally think you are yet another in a long-line of failed philosophy students who come to a philosophy forum to work out their issues. Go back to college and try harder.
I also think it is tragic that your mental health problem has caused you to
believe you are Socrates. ...
Better than a dog eh! Woof! Woof!

But this is your projection as I think no such thing. Now Wittgenstein or Russell would be someone to believe oneself.
Rick Lewis has encouraged you and I think he should be ashamed of himself.
You are clearly not a well man.
This more of your informed and qualified opinion is it?

Rick Lewis has, so far, had no role in moderating this forum(apart from banning you, which is what this is about eh!) nor in encouraging or discouraging anyone hence you are here again.

Once again you repeat your slights and slurs disguised as concern and try to bring others into this. Tell your shrink about this need for attention from your betters(I mean Rick Lewis numbnuts :roll:) as it shows an amazing lack of self-esteem.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

http://www.zastavki.com/eng/Music/Amy_W ... 101-16.htm

The makers of Mooncup, a new feminine hygiene product, are surveying women around the world, trying to break the taboo surrounding women’s reproductive organs…. To promote their product, Mooncup bosses are asking ladies to log onto loveyourvagina.com and reveal the nicknames they use for their vaginas

"I call it my little Va-Jew-Jew". Thanks for the info Amy.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Thanks for this reasonvemotion,
I'll show my daughter this product.

Why can't they just call it a vagina?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

LOL, I am sure you guys have your own names for your important piece of equipment! no?

Humor aside, Amy had an amazing voice and sexy too.

I always found it disturbing to watch her sing. For me, there was an uneasiness.
The Jesus Head

Post by The Jesus Head »

Arising_uk wrote:
Then darling why in your second post did this appear?
You really don't get it do you. This is me talking about you not discussing philosophy with you
DOH :roll:

I have not read your remaining waffle and again would say you are in the upper idiot class darling :mrgreen:
The Jesus Head

Post by The Jesus Head »

reasonvemotion wrote:http://www.zastavki.com/eng/Music/Amy_W ... 101-16.htm

The makers of Mooncup, a new feminine hygiene product, are surveying women around the world, trying to break the taboo surrounding women’s reproductive organs…. To promote their product, Mooncup bosses are asking ladies to log onto loveyourvagina.com and reveal the nicknames they use for their vaginas

I can't believe this shit ! What a place this forum is!! :roll: .
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

The Jesus Head wrote:This week I watched a documentary ,about the singer songwriter ,Amy Winehouse and today ,in the Telegraph, coincidentally ,there were photographs of the deceased star and her 2.7 million mansion in Camden Sq. London.

The voyeuristic images were really all about what stardom can buy.
The paper boasted that it had three very large living areas.
The exterior of the house, with its perfect white coating and perfect exterior black lacquered fencing ; The interior of the house ,photographs of a home, bare of all belongings, so that the only remaining impression ,was of gleaming white walls and dark hard wood floor.

The photographs were ,somewhat intentionally ghostly .
One photograph of the kitchen ,with the backdoor open and a glimpse of a peaceful garden in limelight. [ depicting a human scheme in which the perfect life is an alignment of perfect things.]
All vestiges of the chaotic life of Amy Winehouse had vanished as if she had never
been there.

The story stated that her father Mitch was putting the property up for sale.
So that was it . That was the end.

Amy Winehouse made a journey through stage school .She wrote some notable classics and she had a rare voice. In a world of plastic imitation pop stars she was an original.
Amy Winehouse lived in a millionaires mansion and in one isolated moment scratched the name of her boyfriend on her stomach.
Eventually she drank herself to death .

One might make the mistake of surmising that her wealth and fame floundered on the experience of existence ,in which materialism fails to satisfy the raw emotions.
That the life of Amy Winehouse began to dissolve against the backdrop of her perfect mansion and alcohol and drugs became the sedatives to dull the blatant emptiness that her fame and possessions failed to fill.
This would however be a prosaic estimation .
It would be grossly unfair to draw the conclusion that this musical genius was naïve about life and resorted to alcohol to dull the pain of a relationship trauma.

The truth is that Amy Winehouse had no intention of killing herself .
In her most revealing lyric she writes : He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
And in her most revealing comment she states : I just came out of a relationship and was doing one destructive thing after another or (laughing) having a good time..
The irony that self harm is fun was an emphasis that she herself made.
For some drama ,passion and conflict ferment into the most potent of self destructive life styles wherein pleasure and pain dovetail .

In the end, Amy Winehouse died, from being herself.
As if you could possibly know her, such that this assertion could actually be accurate. Just spitting in the wind my friend!
The Jesus Head

Post by The Jesus Head »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
The Jesus Head wrote:This week I watched a documentary ,about the singer songwriter ,Amy Winehouse and today ,in the Telegraph, coincidentally ,there were photographs of the deceased star and her 2.7 million mansion in Camden Sq. London.

The voyeuristic images were really all about what stardom can buy.
The paper boasted that it had three very large living areas.
The exterior of the house, with its perfect white coating and perfect exterior black lacquered fencing ; The interior of the house ,photographs of a home, bare of all belongings, so that the only remaining impression ,was of gleaming white walls and dark hard wood floor.

The photographs were ,somewhat intentionally ghostly .
One photograph of the kitchen ,with the backdoor open and a glimpse of a peaceful garden in limelight. [ depicting a human scheme in which the perfect life is an alignment of perfect things.]
All vestiges of the chaotic life of Amy Winehouse had vanished as if she had never
been there.

The story stated that her father Mitch was putting the property up for sale.
So that was it . That was the end.

Amy Winehouse made a journey through stage school .She wrote some notable classics and she had a rare voice. In a world of plastic imitation pop stars she was an original.
Amy Winehouse lived in a millionaires mansion and in one isolated moment scratched the name of her boyfriend on her stomach.
Eventually she drank herself to death .

One might make the mistake of surmising that her wealth and fame floundered on the experience of existence ,in which materialism fails to satisfy the raw emotions.
That the life of Amy Winehouse began to dissolve against the backdrop of her perfect mansion and alcohol and drugs became the sedatives to dull the blatant emptiness that her fame and possessions failed to fill.
This would however be a prosaic estimation .
It would be grossly unfair to draw the conclusion that this musical genius was naïve about life and resorted to alcohol to dull the pain of a relationship trauma.

The truth is that Amy Winehouse had no intention of killing herself .
In her most revealing lyric she writes : He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
And in her most revealing comment she states : I just came out of a relationship and was doing one destructive thing after another or (laughing) having a good time..
The irony that self harm is fun was an emphasis that she herself made.
For some drama ,passion and conflict ferment into the most potent of self destructive life styles wherein pleasure and pain dovetail .

In the end, Amy Winehouse died, from being herself.
As if you could possibly know her, such that this assertion could actually be accurate. Just spitting in the wind my friend!
Ok so what part of it is questionable and before you answer keep in mind that.
A. I did a load of research on this including considering the evidence of her body guard .
B. I have been employed in the music business for over 20 years (which is why I wrote the post)
C. You have done no research and know nothing about the music business.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

The Jesus Head wrote:...
B. I have been employed in the music business for over 20 years (which is why I wrote the post)
So far its been professional gambler, big man on campus and now the music biz? I'm surprised you get time to post here.
The Jesus Head

Post by The Jesus Head »

[EDITED BY RICK. Grow some manners. Children read this forum, sometimes. I don't want to ban you, but I will if I have to, and I wouldn't even be interested in whether I was banning you for the first time or the second. ]
All Rise for thee Judge .Arising's bed fellow.
Last edited by The Jesus Head on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

The Jesus Head wrote:That is only half of it. You see I have real accomplishments and you make up accomplishments. There is no way that someone who does not know the difference between of and off and to and too would ever have the work ethic to qualify for a degree. ...
Two degrees please and a postgraduate certificate of education. What is your excuse for not having such things?
So you hang around in libraries reading Socrates and then when you have packed your
small brain with a few monkey see monkey do facts you come on here attention seeking
by saying you have a degree.
Nope, take a troll and you'll see that its taken quite a few years before someone wound me up enough for me to declare my academic qualifications. And its two degrees please.
People like you do menial jobs because you can't cut it
when it comes to discipline.
You will find that its exactly those who have the discipline and fortitude to work at 'menial' jobs who, when given the chance, out excel the lazy sons of the bourgeois.
You are such a failure that you even invent a family.
You childless then? Not surprised.
I know someone who knows you and you live in a bed sit .
Care to say who?
You are on sickness benefit for depression (in other words a sponger who feels sorry for himself) ...
How is your troll cave? But you really need to come out of that closet.

Are you also not getting confused, as apparently I'm a 'menial' worker and a dole sponger? You need to work on that logic of yours.
I would advise those who want to meet you in person ,to think again ,because you are a low life parasite with a FAKE degree.
What ever helps you sleep at night matey. :lol:

Take heart, if I can do it surely you believe you can. Show some backbone and return to college and put your money where your mouth is.
I think that's all :mrgreen:
Nah! You'll go on getting worse until you get banned again which will satisfy this persecution and inferiority complex you have.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

The Jesus Head wrote:You really don't get it do you. This is me talking about you not discussing philosophy with you
DOH :roll:
Doh!! Exactly my point numbnuts. Why are you even talking about me in this post? Unless you are just an attention seeking troll.
I have not read your remaining waffle and again would say you are in the upper idiot class darling :mrgreen:
That's an upper second class honours idiot to you matey. :wink:
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

reasonvemotion wrote:http://www.zastavki.com/eng/Music/Amy_W ... 101-16.htm

Thanks Reasonvemotion, I hadn't realised Mooncup was such a recent product but great to hear it getting celebrity endorsement. I've found it very eco friendly and cost effective but it can be a bit cumbersome to use ;).