Genetic Fitness Markers in Females

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForgedinHell

Re: Genetic Fitness Markers in Females

Post by ForgedinHell »

Once again, showing your ignorance of science. Both men and women are attracted to factors that indicate a person is capable of having a healthy child. In fact, voters are influenced to a considerable extent by a politician's looks and voice tone, precisely because we have evolved to respond favorably to such traits.

You can also look at studies regarding the mathematics of beauty, including facial structure, where the greater the symmetry, the more attractive the face.

Also, for the cultists out there, the ratios for sexual attraction also show up as the golden mean, phi.

Why do you constantly throw out sexist gibberish?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

reasonvemotion wrote:
Hmm, trying to change the subject now
You don't fool anyone, here.

You are a man/woman of no substance. I will converse with you no longer.
I was talking to atthet, and if writing in gibberish means someone has 'substance' then I don't feel I have suffered any great loss.

I'm editing because I don't really know who you were talking to reasonvemotion. This 'quote' system has a lot to be desired. :)
Blix

Post by Blix »

Atthet wrote:My princess, I've been thinking about something lately. I've been thinking about what it must feel like for an innocent girl to be confronted by a dominant, intimidating, aggressive man, who reeks of lust for her sex. He molests her, annoys her, spanks her ass, harasses her to no end. But, she's defenseless, what can she do?
And part of her....her animal nature, is actually turned on by this. Doesn't she want this attention, negative and "evil" as Judeo-Christians label it? Doesn't she want his hands to slip through her soft clothing, to clutch her breasts underneath? Doesn't she want to be controlled, and dominated, by the top male? Doesn't she accept this, even though she is scared and afraid, at first, paralyzed by a fear that she cannot trust him?

Doesn't she want it, my princess? Isn't this unwanted touching and sexual harassment, a form of bullying?
What if it's actually wanted, and demanded, by innocent, young girls? What if they, ultimately, demand this invasion of their most private area of body?
you would be wise not to speak of or even think about things like that. You are a threat and a danger to women everywhere.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Blix wrote:you would be wise not to speak of or even think about things like that. You are a threat and a danger to women everywhere.
No, I am a threat to your Judeo-Christian morals and dogmas. I am a threat to your subjective belief system, that women have more intrinsic value than men, simply by being born into the world.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Atthet wrote:My princess, I've been thinking about something lately. I've been thinking about what it must feel like for an innocent girl to be confronted by a dominant, intimidating, aggressive man, who reeks of lust for her sex. He molests her, annoys her, spanks her ass, harasses her to no end. But, she's defenseless, what can she do?
And part of her....her animal nature, is actually turned on by this. Doesn't she want this attention, negative and "evil" as Judeo-Christians label it? Doesn't she want his hands to slip through her soft clothing, to clutch her breasts underneath? Doesn't she want to be controlled, and dominated, by the top male? Doesn't she accept this, even though she is scared and afraid, at first, paralyzed by a fear that she cannot trust him?

Doesn't she want it, my princess? Isn't this unwanted touching and sexual harassment, a form of bullying?
What if it's actually wanted, and demanded, by innocent, young girls? What if they, ultimately, demand this invasion of their most private area of body?
These are the justificational fantasies of the rapist and paedophile but since you cannot think what it is to be like an innocent girl and that 'she' appears not to be innocent if she can smell male lust and you apparently ignore the reports of the feelings from those who have had such attentions I think it more the repressed fantasy of the closet homosexual seeking release by a 'mentor'.