Personality

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Personality

Post by Atthet »

Personality is feminine.
The Greeks were some of the first men in human history to properly identify and manipulate humanistic social behaviors. The reason for this was the luxury, hedonism, and decline created by the enormous success of early Greek states. These states achieved advances in warfare far ahead of their time, eventually leading to Alexander the Great and the defeat of the Eastern Persian Empire.
What does this have to do with anything?

Part of the success of early Greek culture and civilization was "social studies", or what we call today, sociology. By studying, investigating, and taking science to people, as groups, techniques of social control and manipulation could become enforced. The first "academy" is accredited to Aristotle, why was this important? What is "higher education"?
First, forget what you stupid liberal fucks know about everything, here is the premise:
Education = Slavery
Now, let me ask again, what is "higher education", and by higher education, I mean higher slavery?

What is the method of controlling populations, except enforcing slavery onto the minds of children?
Forget all of that, because we're going to skip ahead. I don't have time to deal with you morons calling yourselves "philosophers" when it's apparent you hate philosophy, and, know nothing about it. Why are you on this forum?

The Greeks understood, correctly, the importance of controlling their internal population. Their culture was centered on an ideology called "Hellenism". The Academy was a method of enforcing this culture within the Greeks, by building an education system, and especially the alpha bet. Language and writing were methods of social control, still with us today obviously.

But the real miracle, or paradigm shift, was the creation of culture itself, by thorough understanding of civility, mannerisms, spoken lingual accents, evocation etc, emotions, and personality. It was the invention of personality, that really marks Greeks as something special in world history and affairs. Personality is a system of lies.
Personality is acting, lying. Personality is pretending to like and enjoy your neighbor's company, when secretly, you hate him and want him dead, or worse. Personality is the seed of society, and therefore, our entire Western and global civilization.

We now live in a Global Civilization, no more "west", no more "east". One planet.
This creates a demand for "civilization", social eugenics, and social control. The forms of social indoctrination, education, and human mannerisms, including humanistic ideologies, adapt to control larger populations. The current forms of global social control must include about 7 billion people. This means the "education", slavery, required to control this many people, must become more sophisticated.
What did you stupid fucks think "philosophy" was all about? Do you think it was to your benefit?
Did you think, did you fool yourself, you stupid liberal fuck, that your "education" was free? It's not! It's just the opposite of free!
Philosophy, science, religion, all have become much more sophisticated.

The evolution and adaptation of social principles, eugenics, ideologies, language, have caused changes in human behaviors, especially changes in personality. The persona, feminine form, must change, must adapt to these changes. The person, masculine form, must also adapt and change, or resist changes. Recognize these two different words, "person" and "persona". What's the difference? Now, including "personality". What are these concepts, what do they mean?
Why am I asking you, as if you know anything? I'm the teacher here, you're the student. So just shut up and listen, don't talk.

A personality and a culture, a person and a cult, is intricately linked together. A person and a cult, essentially mean the same thing. Culture is extracted out of a powerful and wise man's "personality", out of his persona and person. The ideology of a man, as an extension of his immediate and derived ideals, ideas, id. Charisma is the spread of such ideals.
What is the most powerful cult-ure in the world? Isn't it Christianity? What is the center of this culture, isn't it "God"? Isn't this an ideology? It is.
It is the ideal of a man. Or, you can call it the "ultimate ideal" of man. It is a "perfect man", ever reached for, but never gotten.
Personality is its realization. Cult, or occultism, revolves around particular men, why?
Forget it, you're clueless.
Atthet

Re: Personality

Post by Atthet »

No personality
Autistic
Idiot
These words are all synonymous. The word "idiot" comes from the Greeks, why? Why does it arise there? What has been said in this thread already? The words, "id" or "identity" also derive from this word. What is a man who has no personality, completely introverted? Nobody likes him. Nobody likes men who are cut off from the social realm. Men should be engaging, socially dynamic, like women. Men should castrate themselves.
Men should humiliate themselves in public, take no pride in themselves. Men should be Christian or Jewish, no sense of pride or dignity. Men should be women?
Men should have "personality". And in having a personality, we can call man, officially, finally, a woman.

The rise of "autism" in the U.S. signals a rise of men isolated, rejected, and rejecting social indoctrination. This is troubling news, when slaves do not take readily to their servitude and domination. This is troubling when "autistic" men, are not socially humiliated or take to humiliation. Shouldn't all men be castrated? Aren't men evil?
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:here is the premise:
Education = Slavery
... I'm the teacher here, you're the student. So just shut up and listen, don't talk
...Culture is extracted out of a powerful and wise man's "personality", out of his persona and person.
We are all teachers and also students, imparting and absorbing knowledge.
Some may wish to be powerful, a few succeed.
Do you wish to be a powerful man, with us as your slaves, to be educated on your every wise word? :D
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Lynn wrote:We are all teachers and also students, imparting and absorbing knowledge.
Do you wish to be a powerful man, with us as your slaves, to be educated on your every wise word? :D
I wasn't entirely serious. I was lying. I was just joking. I was trolling, haha.
No, but seriously, are you calling me a weak man? That hurts my feelings and I'm going to cry.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Key words
Code words
Changing words
Religion is the new philosophy, philosophy is the new science, science is the new religion.
Atheists are the new Christians.
Secular Humanists are the new Jews.
The Matrix is the new society.
Autism is the new idiocy, the new lack of personality and culture.
Man is the new woman, woman is the new man.
State and government is the new God.
Education is the new slavery, fight for your education!
If you begin to think for yourself, for once in your miserable lives, for once in your empty and dark brains, then you will begin to see the world as it is, not as you wish and want it to be. You will discover the difference between real and ideal, slave and master, those who walk in darkness or in light.

Let's wage a war on autism, a war against man. Let's make this the last war on Earth. Let's prophesize, make prophecies true. Let's understand where the final hold outs of "free thinkers" exist on Earth, and stamp them out! ForgedinFarts, the fanatic, has inspired me! Let's stamp out bigotry and anti-semitism! Let's stamp out all forms of disagreement. If you disagree with FoggyFart, then you're a racist bigot, how dare you!?
Free thought? Enslaved thoughts? Let's enslave everybody, every last remaining "human". Aren't we already there? Aren't we already so close, if we're not already there? Where are the last free men, free thought?
What does this even mean, anymore?
I'm going to sue you, if you disagree me.
If you think I'm a slut, then I'm going to use mind reading technology and put you in jail for thought crime, sexist pig!
I'm going to kill you, haha just kidding! It's not a death threat if I say "just kidding" directly after it, right?
Right!
Anti-semite! You should all be thrown in jail and locked up!

This post may not have been entirely serious. I probably trolled a little bit here and there.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Women hate men with no personality, why?
Just kidding, it's not hate, it's fear. Women fear men with no personality, why?
Because personality is the most basic and common form of trust between people.
Personality is a form of stupidity, humility. Having a personality, in short, means that you are a faggot. You're a clown.
You're a funny guy. You're easy going. You're tall, dark and mysterious. You're brutish and intimidating.
Put your costume on, act out your part. This costume, this act, is a recording, a repetition of genetic behavior within society.

This has been controlled, enslaved, honed, and redirected for thousands of years now. It changes, adapts, evolves.
There is no new personality, just regurgitations of what already was, thousands of years ago. You thought you were funny?
You're not.
What's funny is people blind to personage, who cannot see through the masks. Now those people are funny!
Personality is a lie. This is why women are so good at it, lying. This is why women are so personable.
Women love personality, adore it. Because women love to lie. It's amusing, for women, to lie so easily and readily to men.

And when a man sees through a woman's lie, she becomes scared. A man with no personality is very intimidating to women. She can't read him, why not? Because he either hasn't bought into the system of social lies, culture, television, media, liberal premises, Christianity, Judaism, he's not buying it. He either has rejected his code, his programming, or worse, he was never a part of it from the beginning. He may have been an outsider, from the very beginning. This is why a man with no personality is so dangerous, he's not on the same wave length as you, with your personality, your lifestyle, your beliefs, your nuclear family.
Avoid him, run for your life. That man has no personality.

The first honest man in human history. No wonder he is so hateful, so hated, so feared, especially by women! What would women know about truth? What could they know?
Truth is personality. If I smile, then that means I'm happy. If a dumb bitch cries, then this means she's sad. Give her a hug, she needs it. She wasn't lying.
Or was she? How do we all lie? What is a lie, if not a personality?
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:
Lynn wrote:We are all teachers and also students, imparting and absorbing knowledge.
I wasn't entirely serious. I was lying. I was just joking. I was trolling, haha.
No, but seriously, are you calling me a weak man? That hurts my feelings and I'm going to cry.
I have no reason to call you a weak man. I would suggest that you are over-thinking it - until I read this :wink: :-
Atthet wrote:Truth is personality. If I smile, then that means I'm happy. If a dumb bitch cries, then this means she's sad. Give her a hug, she needs it. She wasn't lying.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:Women hate men with no personality, why?
Just kidding, it's not hate, it's fear. Women fear men with no personality, why?
Because personality is the most basic and common form of trust between people.
Personality is a form of stupidity, humility. Having a personality, in short, means that you are a faggot. You're a clown.
You're a funny guy. You're easy going. You're tall, dark and mysterious. You're brutish and intimidating.
Put your costume on, act out your part. This costume, this act, is a recording, a repetition of genetic behavior within society.

This has been controlled, enslaved, honed, and redirected for thousands of years now. It changes, adapts, evolves.
There is no new personality, just regurgitations of what already was, thousands of years ago. You thought you were funny?
You're not.
What's funny is people blind to personage, who cannot see through the masks. Now those people are funny!
Personality is a lie. This is why women are so good at it, lying. This is why women are so personable.
Women love personality, adore it. Because women love to lie. It's amusing, for women, to lie so easily and readily to men.

And when a man sees through a woman's lie, she becomes scared. A man with no personality is very intimidating to women. She can't read him, why not? Because he either hasn't bought into the system of social lies, culture, television, media, liberal premises, Christianity, Judaism, he's not buying it. He either has rejected his code, his programming, or worse, he was never a part of it from the beginning. He may have been an outsider, from the very beginning. This is why a man with no personality is so dangerous, he's not on the same wave length as you, with your personality, your lifestyle, your beliefs, your nuclear family.
Avoid him, run for your life. That man has no personality.

The first honest man in human history. No wonder he is so hateful, so hated, so feared, especially by women! What would women know about truth? What could they know?
Truth is personality. If I smile, then that means I'm happy. If a dumb bitch cries, then this means she's sad. Give her a hug, she needs it. She wasn't lying.
You seem to really hate women. Perhaps that's why they hate you, not because of your lack of personality. :evil:
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You seem to really hate women. Perhaps that's why they hate you, not because of your lack of personality. :evil:
No, I've observed that women detest all men with no personality, not just me. At first I thought women hated me because I hate them, but then I observed some social interactions between men and women, that proved this premise false. Women only trust men with personalities.
The source of all social interactions, is trust. Trust requires a personality, for women. Women are the natural liars. Lying is but one form of human intelligence.

Telling the truth is unintelligent, for everybody. Even when it's beneficial to tell the truth ever in your life, it's still unwise.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You seem to really hate women. Perhaps that's why they hate you, not because of your lack of personality. :evil:
No, I've observed that women detest all men with no personality, not just me. At first I thought women hated me because I hate them, but then I observed some social interactions between men and women, that proved this premise false. Women only trust men with personalities.
The source of all social interactions, is trust. Trust requires a personality, for women. Women are the natural liars. Lying is but one form of human intelligence.

Telling the truth is unintelligent, for everybody. Even when it's beneficial to tell the truth ever in your life, it's still unwise.
What rubbish.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:What rubbish.
Don't be like that, my little princess.
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

Atthet wrote:Culture is extracted out of a powerful and wise man's "personality", out of his persona and person.
So Nietzschean!
Yes. So you could say the genius or the culture-creator does not have a personality [according to the perspective you employ] as he Fluidly re-presents the sum-total of all organic history, including the history of his race, etc. He em-Bodies it. Playing with the etymologies of person and mask, you could say the Genius is the Guardian of the Face(s)/Form(s). One thinks of why Campbell called the Archetype the Hero with a Thousand Faces; every decisive victory (form-giving force) becomes person-ified in the Hero who person-ifies Culture. He dominates the feminine i.e. personality - according to your perspective.
Last edited by Outsider on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

The Man with a Thousand Faces,
Consider the mass media, Hollywood, politics, and the movie industry. Why are "actors" so important and highly valued today? What is an actor? Consider the meaning, of action. A man who acts on screen, lies. He is not who he appears to be. He is deceiving us. Is Al Pacino his character? Is he the same person? How do we begin to differentiate, the actor, from his acting?
We must first separate what people call "truth" from falseness and lies. Is Al Pacino, himself? Or, is Al Pacino, the character he portrays and demonstrates?

Is a man, himself, or his personality?
How can an action lie or deceive?
How can words lie or deceive?

America lacks culture and monarchy. The American people lack royalty and class, which Europeans have abandoned. Why do Americans watch reality television, Kim Kardashian? Why do Americans expect performers, entertainers, actors and actresses, to display Moral character and Ethical behavior? Why do we expect Lindsay Lohan to be anything except a slut, and degenerate addicted to drugs? Why do we expect Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton to be role models to a nation of daughters? Why is Michael Jordan so adored? Why do movie actors, like Clint Eastwood, matter about their political opinion? Who gives a shit, about what Matt Damon thinks about the world?
Why was Ronald Reagan, an actor, also a president? Why was Arnold Schwarzenegger, also a governor?

Consider the art of deceit, and personality. If America is a land devoid of culture, devoid of royalty, class, morality, and superior character, then what worth does a man of moral being have? Isn't morality and ethics, nothing more than a deceptive action, like acting in a play, television show, or movie? How can we tell apart the actor, from his action?
How can we tell apart the actor, from his action?

Now add "personality" into this observation. If people depend on actors, and actions, then what of a man's personality?
Can a man have personality, and integrity, at the same time?
What if he cannot, and personality is strictly the art of the feminine? Then what will a man do, how will he act in life?

The hyper-reality, the simulacrum, the matrix, the "world stage" as politicians call globalism, the "reality television", what does all of this represent? It represents that man is no longer divorced or distinct from his personality. Thus, culture becomes redefined, to fit a different moral and ethical setting.
We, all, must now act on a stage. This is the beginning of all civilization, a play, dramatics, comedy, a theatre to act out our lives, as if we, as if anybody, was telling the truth.
Culture becomes void, as a result of this. The lack of frontier societies, demands that all men, must now act, must now don a "personality" of their choosing. But, how is personality chosen? Is it chosen freely? Or are roles limited to certain, innate, genetic, natural roles? Can a beta male act as an alpha? Can an alpha act as a beta? Why not?