Women who run with wolves

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

The Voice of Time

Re: Women who run with wolves

Post by The Voice of Time »

That should leave you out then vegetariantaxidermy, nothing wrong in what he said, let him be unless you're gonna forward proper arguments yourself.
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

i think a wild woman is in every woman, including the well bred. and no woman is dumb.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

But i don't think women are capable of this partly because women experience reality through men,where as men act upon reality directly.As Satyr eloquently puts it "Women are not a sex they ARE sex.Their entire body is a sex organ; their entire mind is obsessed with sex and with its tetrameters: family, relationships, children, love, psychology etc. They have little interest in anything more abstract or detached form their personal ambitions and inter-relationships."
No woman would agree with that fantastic statement above.

the boys i mean are not refined
they go with girls who buck and bite
they do not give a fuck for luck
they hump them thirteen times a night

one hangs a hat upon her tit
one carves a cross on her behind
they do not give a shit for wit

they come with girls who bite and buck
who cannot read and cannot write
who laugh like they would fall apart
and masturbate with dynamite

they cannot chat of that and this
they do not give a fart for art
they kill like you would take a piss

they speak whatever's on their mind
they do whatever's in their pants
they shake the mountains when they dance

e e cummings

Male ego, running rampant.

Think for yourself.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Who cares what you 'think' basement boy? Troll-speak doesn't count for squat.
Yawn
Last edited by johngalthasspoken on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johngalthasspoken

Reasonemotion - women are driven by emotion while men are driven by reason/logic.of-course this doesn't apply to most modern men who were raised in sheltered superfluous environments.women can make it in life by simply making it into sexual maturity.They can afford to live in their fantasy lands with their unicorns, rainbows & lollipop trees ,and there will still be 100's of guys lining up to fuck her & provide for her.she is guaranteed to pass on her genetic legacy.For a women to reproduce,their emotions have evolved to select the best man/DNA,then her job is done.Women are honest to their emotions,they don't need their conscience brain to know what they are doing.hence,women are fickle by nature. This is not the case for men,a man has to prove his worth,he has to confront reality on a daily basis.Throughout history,men had to find ways to provide food,fight off rival tribes & achieve in society if they wanted to pass on their genes. & only 40% of males got to pass on their genetic heritage.To suggest men & women are on a par mentally,to me that's real misogyny.

vegetariantaxidermy -"basement boy" ? :evil: you hater,i'm going to call the cops on you. I offer anyone 1000$ to come & say that to my face.if you don't accept my challenge, i'm going to call you a coward :mrgreen: .
Last edited by johngalthasspoken on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

they can afford live in their fantasy lands with their unicorns, rainbows & lollipop trees ,and there will still be 100's of guys lining up to fuck her & provide for her
What are you talking about. You insult us. "Provide for her"? I bet more women on this forum own their own houses, have professions that enable them to live independently and do not wait around until the next fuck.

PS and stop telling us what we think and feel, unless you are female.
johngalthasspoken

reasonvemotion wrote: I bet more women on this forum own their own houses, have professions that enable them to live independently and do not wait around until the next fuck.
True that, but it's not vital that a woman must provide for herself..you can easily get a guy to do that for ya.but it's not the same for a man,if he's not financially stable,no woman would breath in his direction ,unless he's got Brad Pitt looks.
reasonvemotion wrote: and stop telling us what we think and feel, unless you are female.
come-on reasonemotion,you're smarter than that 8) do i have to be a dog to make judgements about it's behavior ?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The Voice of Time wrote:That should leave you out then vegetariantaxidermy, nothing wrong in what he said, let him be unless you're gonna forward proper arguments yourself.

Hmmm, so he can call people Jew-boy, kikes and niggers, and say women are only good for fucking and you say nothing? That says a lot. I haven't seen much in the way of thinkers around here.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

True that, but it's not vital that a woman must provide for herself..you can easily get a guy to do that for ya.but it's not the same for a man,if he's not financially stable,no woman would breath in his direction ,unless he's got Brad Pitt looks.

Sigh.................. I give up.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Hmmm, so he can call people Jew-boy, kikes and niggers, and say women are only good for fucking and you say nothing? That says a lot. I haven't seen much in the way of thinkers around here.
He did not call anybody any of those words here. And if it's his opinion that woman are for that then you are free to argue him, but you didn't and instead made yourself the troll. If he says any of those words other places then take it up there instead. And again plz argue instead of trolling when you do take it up other places.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The Voice of Time wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Hmmm, so he can call people Jew-boy, kikes and niggers, and say women are only good for fucking and you say nothing? That says a lot. I haven't seen much in the way of thinkers around here.
He did not call anybody any of those words here. And if it's his opinion that woman are for that then you are free to argue him, but you didn't and instead made yourself the troll. If he says any of those words other places then take it up there instead. And again plz argue instead of trolling when you do take it up other places.

@The Voice of Time
Oooh, I didn't know you were the boss on here.

"Jew boy, Niggers do comprise a disproportionate share of the U.S. prison population,but thats because Negroes are a criminal race & contribute disproportionately to the crime rates.Spics,like Niggers, are retarded, barbaric animals who commit crime at an astonishing rate. Infact, these groups not only dominate in crime, but also in every other negative trait imaginable. They have the highest STD rates, the highest school dropout rates, the highest illegitimacy, etc..'' Sunday Aug 12 on 'What makes Holocaust deniers like Bob Evenson tick'.
Not a word from you.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: "Jew boy, Niggers do comprise a disproportionate share of the U.S. prison population,but thats because Negroes are a criminal race & contribute disproportionately to the crime rates.Spics,like Niggers, are retarded, barbaric animals who commit crime at an astonishing rate. Infact, these groups not only dominate in crime, but also in every other negative trait imaginable. They have the highest STD rates, the highest school dropout rates, the highest illegitimacy, etc..'' Sunday Aug 12 on 'What makes Holocaust deniers like Bob Evenson tick'.
Not a word from you.

Dear woman, what is your issue with my above statement? i was merely stating the facts.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:Sigh.................. I give up.
Good, and as well you should. But you should also prove it, don't log on to this forum again, quit posting your stupid shit that you call "interesting and provocative thoughts" on a philosophy forum.

johngalthasspoken wrote:Reasonemotion - women are driven by emotion while men are driven by reason/logic.of-course this doesn't apply to most modern men who were raised in sheltered superfluous environments.women can make it in life by simply making it into sexual maturity.They can afford to live in their fantasy lands with their unicorns, rainbows & lollipop trees ,and there will still be 100's of guys lining up to fuck her & provide for her.she is guaranteed to pass on her genetic legacy.For a women to reproduce,their emotions have evolved to select the best man/DNA,then her job is done.Women are honest to their emotions,they don't need their conscience brain to know what they are doing.hence,women are fickle by nature. This is not the case for men,a man has to prove his worth,he has to confront reality on a daily basis.Throughout history,men had to find ways to provide food,fight off rival tribes & achieve in society if they wanted to pass on their genes. & only 40% of males got to pass on their genetic heritage.To suggest men & women are on a par mentally,to me that's real misogyny.

vegetariantaxidermy -"basement boy" ? :evil: you hater,i'm going to call the cops on you. I offer anyone 1000$ to come & say that to my face.if you don't accept my challenge, i'm going to call you a coward :mrgreen: .
Thank you, John, for making this thread worth reading. You have made my day that much better, by explaining to this simple woman, the obvious truth.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

johngalthasspoken wrote:True that, but it's not vital that a woman must provide for herself..you can easily get a guy to do that for ya.but it's not the same for a man,if he's not financially stable,no woman would breath in his direction ,unless he's got Brad Pitt looks.
Equal pay for men and women working is even more ludicrous after accepting this basic fact. If it's unnecessary for a beautiful woman to work, and it actually is unnecessary, then shouldn't men be paid much more for, since a man's work is necessary?

A beautiful woman always has the option, the default position, of spreading her legs wide, for money. Men never have this option. Men never have the easiest and most obvious backup plan available, based on gender. Genders are naturally unequal, and never will be equal.

So why treat unequal genders as equals? Why pay women the same as men, when women already have an advantage from the beginning?

To throw another wrench into this equation, women don't want to be called "sluts" or "whores", when they do spread their legs wide open? Women don't want to be called out on what they are, essentially, biologically, naturally. Women hate being exposed, with truth, for how simple and stupid they are, individually.

Women in groups can be fierce, intimidating, and display some form of intellect. Women isolated, as individuals, are weak, stupid, boring, and weaker than the weakest types of men. Women are not individuals. Women are against individuality. Women cannot find strength alone. The entire strength of a woman, by instinct, is her dependency on others, be them men or other women. Women are the inferior gender, individually.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
The Voice of Time wrote:
Oooh, I didn't know you were the boss on here.

"Jew boy, Niggers do comprise a disproportionate share of the U.S. prison population,but thats because Negroes are a criminal race & contribute disproportionately to the crime rates.Spics,like Niggers, are retarded, barbaric animals who commit crime at an astonishing rate. Infact, these groups not only dominate in crime, but also in every other negative trait imaginable. They have the highest STD rates, the highest school dropout rates, the highest illegitimacy, etc..'' Sunday Aug 12 on 'What makes Holocaust deniers like Bob Evenson tick'.
Not a word from you.
Who are you quoting here?
And why?