Feminism

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

Re: Feminism

Post by reasonvemotion »

...you imagine an "alpha male", according to the ideals you were raised in,

tell me what are those "ideals" you imagine, Omega?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Well, Twat...I imagine him tall, and dark, with nice hair.
He has the perfect body, but not too perfect because a man being prettier than I am is weird.
He's well-groomed, and manly, but also kind, compassionate with a refined sense of humor. He has a good job but is not defined by it, and is attached to his family but not overly so.
He loves his mother but is not a momma's boy.

Ummm, what else get's my pussy wet?

Ah...he is a "take charge" kind of guy but not pushy, he is sensitive but not a pushover, he cries at movies but is not a weakling.
He is calm and confident, but also passionate and emotional when it suits my tastes.

He is into exercising but not obsessed with it...and he has steely hazel eyes with full lips and a meaty cock...and he knows Karate, but does not use it when confronted unless he has to.
He reads books but is worldly...he likes to travel and has fine taste but is not discriminating and prejudiced.
He is spiritual and compassionate and kind and just and loving and intelligent and smoking hot.
He is successful but not arrogant, romantic but not a pussy.

Anyway...that's my IDEAL man.
I adore him in my mind where he exists.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

reasonvemotion wrote:
Bottom line you can't have both an 'alpha male' and a stronger feminine type which has controlled the alpha male. It's either/or...
Of course there always is the exception to a rule and he is the Alpha. He would be one of the few men she will glady submit to. There is a problem, there are so few of them.
Hi reasonvemotion,

I think you misunderstood me here. What I am trying to say is that a strong 'feminine type', (which by satyr's definition could be man, woman, child, state, etc.), negates the existence of an alpha male. By definition an 'alpha male' is the leader...he is the 'strongest' of his kind both mentally and physically. What I am saying is that there can be no 'alpha male' if he takes direction from anybody. Satyr's argument is that the alpha male is becoming extinct due to the feminization of mankind.

My point is that...if there is such a thing as the 'alpha male' in human nature, it would not be possible for him to lose stature in that way at all or he would NOT be an alpha male.

What satyr is suggesting is simply not possible....as it is either/or. Either the alpha male exists and is the leader...or he doesn't exist...simply because how could he both be the 'alpha male' AND be subject to obeying orders from society? Even if he lives alone....he is ruler of no one...he is leader of no one...which means he is only the alpha male in his own mind. I hardly consider that an 'alpha male.' It's more of a delusion.

I think the problem is...we take for granted that there is such a thing as the alpha male since we have heard that phrase over and over. But I think the alpha male is a made up term for a man who wants to be considered macho. In the real world no one man is leader of all. They might like to strut and think they are....but when push comes to shove...the man who did not adhere to the rules of society would probably be considered mentally unstable....and locked up. And again...how is it possible...for the man who is locked in cage by his captors...to be an alpha male...the leader of all men and women...it isn't because...hello...he's been locked up by the other 'alpha' people....who happens to be called 'society' or 'civilization'.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Satyr wrote: I adore him in my mind where he exists.
Exactly. A woman creates the so called 'alpha male'. He doesn't exist.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Yes, I agree with you AS,
My point is that...if there is such a thing as the 'alpha male' in human nature, it would not be possible for him to lose stature in that way at all or he would NOT be an alpha male.
but you are mistaking Omega's opinion as if it were absolute. I see the Alpha as not necessarily being "macho", I think someone said previously this was a superficial attribute and it is fleeting, not permanent, so this would not be in my understanding of the term Alpha. Something has emerged from all this, in my opinion, you may disagree. Omega's constant attempts to devalue women and his audacious descriptions of how we think, feel and act is, I think, his absolute inability to understand us. Omega's struggle with women is .....should I hate them, should I allow myself to sucumb to their pleasures and his own sexuality. This surfaces as hatred, strong and passionate. Which leaves a person to wonder if it is a latent homosexuality. He is certainly fixated on a person's sexual preference, (mainly the men on this forum) whatever the problem, it won't go away by abusing others. How funny he is when he tries to tell us about ourselves as women. What does a man know about that. Reminds me of the homosexual beauticians in department stores, explaining how to apply makeup, etc. LOL

One definite trait Omega, if you want to identify a female Alpha.

She won't accept an argument and she wont continue arguing with you. There is only one thing you have to remember.

She is right. My advice get over it and get used to it.
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

I work in a place where by law they have to hire and give work or females who cannot do the work. Men must then pick-up the slack, and get paid equally.
What sort of work would this be?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Asylum.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

And yet...it is need, weakness, sadness, a lack that drive us upwards, onwards, to create, to think to Become.

Is not strength a degree of weakness?
Is not knowledge a level of ignorance?

The myth of happiness is central in the minds of a modern dolt.
No matter how unhappy he might be he must maintain the pretense that he is happy....and that this state of mind is a result of his "correct" choices and superior attitudes.
Have you seen a drunkard or someone high on drugs or a church goer?
Most have this smile stuck on their faces and this distant stare, like a deer charmed by a light.

Hypnosis on a massive scale.
The American dream...all is equated down to material or hedonistic pleasures and all are happy in their unique similarities.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

the goaturder wrote:Dear, imbecile, I work in a job which is physically demanding. Females are routinely called in to do the same job for the same pay, but being unable to do it the men, me included, have to pick up the slack.
So, we are supposed to do the same job for the same pay but they cannot, therefore males, being the noble knights, are looked upon to do "what is right"...in other words preserve the illusion that cunts, like you, can do the exact same job in the exact same way...when all that is done is that we get paid the same.
Why not start or organise a union and do something about it? Although from the sounds of it you must be working in some government non-job as I doubt a private enterprise would support such a thing. No idea why you keep referring to me as where I work men and women do the same job and get the same pay, those who are incompetent get fired pretty tout suite.
the goaturder wrote:What a euphemism for lowering the bar so that niggers can be included and fill in some quota that supposedly proves how "open minded" and "fair" we are. ...
Not at all, a completely different concept and one that aims at a meritocracy.
the goaturder wrote:like those females at my work. They sued the institution to get the "right" to do my job...and then most of them either could not or insisted knowing that males would help them.
More fool you 'males' then. Where I come from we'd not help and they'd be sacked for not being able to do the job. What a bunch of wussies you and your workmates sound.
the goaturder wrote:To include niggers in the social fabric, dear, they lower the testing standards.
Where are these testing standards being used?
the goaturder wrote:"If" being the operative term, twat.
Why did you think I used it idiot?
the goaturder wrote:Laziness is not the same as incompetence, moron.
My apologies loon, I meant slack as in slack-brained or incompetent, things that I've experienced with both genders in the workplace.
the goaturder wrote:Oh but you will moron, you will. You might already have it under a different name...like "equal pay for equal work".
I doubt it loon as we aren't North Americans(I know you say you are a bubble canuck but from your thoughts I think you a Yank) and still have some sanity about such matters. But not the same loon as there is little wrong with the idea of being paid the same if you can do the same job. Although the feminists have still not achieved this in the majority of cases, mainly I think because they were hi-jacked by the Yank female.
the goaturder wrote:The typical liberal twang, you ****.
Culture, another way of saying "nurture".
So? You've not addressed my point that one can become better at IQ tests and as such shows them to be fairly variable things.
the goaturder wrote:Moron, it's been decades of integration where do niggers reach parity, except in forced inclusion and forced social behavioral standards which inhibit greatness so that niggers and females do not get left out.
"Decades" :lol: Thats not even a full generation numbnuts. How long did it take for the working-class whites to become educated and aspirational?

What 'greatness' is this that you claim has been inhibited?
the goaturder wrote:Other "visible minorities" don't seem to be as affected by culture, retard.
It must be something innate.
Must it? Could it not be that those you talk about are from outside the culture and these 'niggers' that you talk about are inside the culture and are the whipping boys for those who fail themselves.
the goaturder wrote:How does culture explain why there has never been a civilization on the level of a European or Asian one in the sub-Saharan region?
Historians are beginning to think the Saharan region had a very high level of civilization and that the Egyptians were the refuges from a ecological collapse. But you'd have to define what you mean by "civilization" in this instance? As this 'European' civilization would not have existed without the Moselm is my thought. Still, my take is that such things are the coincidence of many factors and searching for single answers is the aim of the absolutist. One who mainly just wishes to justify their previous bigotry and opinions.
the goaturder wrote:How does culture explain that no n*****, or female, has ever created or invented or thought of an idea that revolutionized mankind and man's thinking?
:lol: Could it be that they were under a racist misogynistic patriarchy? But Madame Curie, Mary Seacole and this lot give the lie to your thoughts, http://inventors.about.com/od/blackinve ... entors.htm
the goaturder wrote:Let's give it a few more centuries, shall we? By then race mixing and globalization would have done its magic and parity would be a fact.
I doubt it as I think the Chinese will probably be running it all.
the goaturder wrote:There's nothing like diluting gold in stone to achieve uniform crap.
You live in a fantasy straw-world of your own posey.
the goaturder wrote:I would support superiority.
By the way, retard, Asians have higher I.Q. scores than Europeans and Indians are part of the Indo-European race.
I know you think you know where I'm coming from, but given your performances so far, you are definitely clueless.
You are just a mindless moron, hell-bent on preserving the ideal she benefits from, only focusing on the pluses and not on the potential minuses.
At least I'm not repeating what was just said? So we agree, education should be taken away from the whites and given to the yellow and browns for the sake of improvement. In fact we should just let the browns and yellows run things given they are brighter by your IQ standards. Just to check, you think the white and the brown the same race?
the goaturder wrote:Really twat?
Have you seen the statistics on prison populations?
What are they in India and China? Who do you think was in the prisons before the Black man was enslaved? The poorest of the poor as ever.
the goaturder wrote:But, moron, when you train an animal to eat with a fork and to wear pajamas and to shit in the toilet, it does not stop being a chimp...you just did a good job training it to behave in accordance to how you think a human should behave.Take away the master and see how fast it reverts to shitting on the carpet, eating with its hands and going buck naked. Watch riots...how many niggers do you see amongst the looters?
What a vile piece of work you are! From the look of recent history the Black appears a much more humane animal than the White would have been in the same circumstances. Its why the white shits himself so much about Blacks, they judge them by their own lights. Still, over here it was about 50/50 but it depended upon area for the racial mix but then we are much more egalitarian about such things. What riots in canuckland did you have?
the goaturder wrote:The same principles that freed the black man are the ones that liberated females. It's the same Judeo-Christian, nihilistic, anti-nature crap, which is also behind communism and this Venus Project shit and your Liberalism, retard.
What finished slavery off over here was when some white man started tossing humans over the side like cargo. I take it you are in favour of the return of slavery then?
the goaturder wrote:Same shit: all equal under God or state or King.
Not my line but you keep chatting to yourself and your strawmen.
the goaturder wrote:Twat, females in natural environments supported each other in raising the young.
In the 'primitive' societies that we have managed to encounter all are involved in the raising of the young and all forage for food when necessary. That the man generally hunts is a truth but all are needed to survive.
the goaturder wrote:Then the modern lifestyles began with the extended family formed around the pair-bonding of heterosexuality: father/mother...grandparents and children. In paganism the family extended further.
I can understand this but think it more a consequence that the tribal unit had enlarged.
the goaturder wrote:With this method of divide and conquer the family structure was twiddled down to the nuclear family...one father, one mother, children. Everyone else excluded. The female became more dependent on the male because she had no female support.
I agree and as such you must be appreciating that the modern women is now recreating that extended female support because the male is absent and without a role in the technological society.
the goaturder wrote:Now we go further...reproduction is no longer even a factor. Two women and their cats= family ....two ass-jockeys adopting a poor child = family.
One woman and her partner=family.
It's all down to ONE...with all else being add-on accessories, replaceable parts. Take nozzle b insert in hose A or then discard nozzle B and choose nozzle c, insert again.
There is no family...we are all supposed to be married to Jesus and if not Him then to the State...we must be career oriented and productive consumers. this is our family.
Didn't say I liked Capitalism any more than you. What are your solutions? Other than just whining.
the goaturder wrote:Marx was the first sing of Modernity, twat.
So? How does that affect my point?
the goaturder wrote:No coincidence that Marx, like Jesus, was a Jew...and how many Jews are bankers?
Nothing to do with their religion not having usury as a sin then and as such being one of the few professions they were allowed. Typical anti-semite you are turning out to be even with your cry of anti-christianity.
the goaturder wrote:The pagan, more natural, man, was infected back in Rome, twat. Since then its been a slow retreat towards uniform nothing.
That Roman pagan appear to like incest, pederasty, sodomy, paedophilia, et al, so much like this modern world that you say is due to Christianity and Humanism?
the goaturder wrote:Some even deny that sex evolved to reproduce a species.
Presumably it evolved for our pleasure...secular hedonism raised to the status God's benevolence.
Do they? Well you go chat to them then. I say reproduction evolved to reproduce species and we call ours sex. As such this primates sex appears different from the majority or other mammals but maybe close to the bonobos and some dolphins.
the goaturder wrote:No shit?
Reminds me of the presumption infecting science today.

The only singular Big Bang that happened was the one you hope for in your head when you see Levy.
Atomic bang you loon, keep-up and stop listening to those straw-men in your head.
Twat wrote:Is it Jeebus?
Who do you see when you look in the mirror then?
the goaturder wrote:The appreciation of symmetry never changed, twat...all that change is girth. the 7/10 rule still applied, but size means wealth or comfort, just as pale skin did.
Natural standards apply, twat...what form they take within each culture is what changes. Like how sexual roles became gender roles. This does not mean that there is no specialization and division of labor in nature, imbecile, only that men take it, adapt it to their own needs, give it symbols and behavioral standards which directs libidinal energies towards productive, to the system, avenues.
And this shows the little white cultural bubble you live in as the shape and colour you describe would not be attractive across all cultures and history. Note that I disagree that symmetry is not the main factor in things but then we are bipeds.
See, your "equality of pay" is just the next step towards integrating half the productive population into labor slavishness. In the past females were more productive as birthing machines that also maintained a home for the male to feel comfortable in. It was the male's investment in the system.
Now, in a world of 7 billion and with fertilizing technologies on the ready this is no longer necessary. Now females must be returned to servitude next to males...They actually make better workers because they never question why they work or where or how...and their entire identity is built upon servitude.
No, equality of pay was because the process was already happening, not a cause. Why? Because we wanted a 24/7 service culture and there aren't enough men to support such a thing. Still, you'll not hear me lauding consumer capitalism and I agree that the main bread-winner should be paid enough so that at least one parent can raise the kids as its becoming a disaster in that area.
Twat wrote:Oh twat...so banal.
Fitness is superior.
It depends on your standard, right?
If big muscles are your standard and not big brains then your conception of superior might be different. but does nature care?
Who dominates in a world where big muscles compete against big brains, with no outside interference?
The one with big muscles and brains. Still, you did say big muscles versus big brains so it would depend if the big brains had time to invent the bow.
Appearance, dumb-ass, is not only visual. When i taste I perceive a divergence, which is coupled with all my other senses to create an appearance....which is not accidental nor superficial...you twat.
Niggers are not niggers only because of their skin pigmentation, you imbecile. It is how they smell, move, think, form, sound etc. you do not say that an apple is different from a pair because of its color only.
So you agree with the Oriental, White men stink and are hairy apes?

I think it perceive a difference, this 'divergence' is your little racist cultural blinker but then you are a bubble and the bubble has always thought to highly of themselves.

I've met black men and women with cut-glass accents and Oxford degrees. I take it they are not 'niggers'?
the goaturder wrote:It is equality which is a human construct, twat....and work parity is also a human construct.
:lol: Most of the 'work' we do is a human construct, so what? Not sure who you are talking to again? As I say equality of opportunity and equal pay if one does the same job, not equality per se.
the goaturder wrote:Why do you assume I would not...after I was done vomiting?
Exactly because you say such things as this.
the goaturder wrote:Twat, that I am forced to abide by social conventions because my survival depends on it does not make anything I've said less true.
:lol: You now contradict yourself.
the goaturder wrote:If I cannot tell a n***** what he is, to his face, does this make him less of a n***** or does it dismiss what he is?
:lol: It makes you a coward and a hypocrite. I take it, like Adolf, you are far from the white cultural ideal that you appear to want to promote?
the goaturder wrote:Twat, nepotism is a result of organized human systems which take advantage of morons, like you.
There is no nepotism in nature.
Why do you keep repeating my point as tho' you are making one?
the goaturder wrote:Genetics offer you a potential, an advantage...they do not ensure that you are successful with them.
Exactly! And as such we are probably missing out a lot of potential by allowing inequality of opportunity due to the successful coddling and conferring advantage upon their stupider offspring.
the goaturder wrote:Twats like you assume that views must be preferences...because they are for twats like you.
I do not construct my opinions based no what I like or prefer, twat. I construct them on what I perceive.
But through a nicely blinkered set of lenses.
the goaturder wrote:But if rape were an option, how "loud mouthed" would you be? How many of your "rights" would you bitch about? It's the big bad Paternalistic system that ensures that men cannot take advantage of your inferiority.
What 'rights' do you hear me talk about? That strawman in your head must be mighty loud. You think a lot about rape don't you? But lmao that you say its the Paternalistic system that prevents rape of women as its this system that all but codified it in marriage and allowed all the weak males to have some, all this 'system' does is not allow men to do it to other men's property, no change for the women. I think you have some dystopian 'golden age' or 'natural state' in your head that pretty much did not exist in primitive man. That such things have and do exist is a cultural thing and as such I see no reason why you whinge so much that some cultures have decided to change.
the goaturder wrote:A park is not nature, twat. Once more you confuse preference to reality.
I prefer to be immortal; I prefer to be able to fly with no technological aids; I prefer a home in Fiji; I wish money grew on trees and lambs slaughtered themselves. How fuckin' stupid are you people?
Money is trees and metals? We have wing-suits now. This 'nature' you talk about, what is that then? You one of these tree-huggers who wants to put wolves back into the country-side? Burn the fields and go back to forests?
the goaturder wrote:Twat, have you even considered what the collateral effects of your "safety and comfort and sheltering" are, or is it all a win-win situation with you and your twat clan?
Yup, probable extinction and the Earth given over to another species. So what? Don't tell me! You are a humanist crusading to save the Humanity. :lol:
the goaturder wrote:Oh my, you are reaching now, aren't you Twat. Am I a christian conservative, Twat?
Twat, sex is a natural mechanism...why does it evolve?
How has it 'evolved'? I'm guessing its pretty much been the same fun for this primate since dot.
the goaturder wrote:Is it so you and your lesbian friends can rub clits together or is it for your faggot father to stick a penis into the orifice he defecates from?
As far as we can tell we've been doing this since dot.
the goaturder wrote:Twat, whatever genetic weaknesses exist in a bloodline to make homosexuality come about, with the help of environmental conditions, are passed on...basic genetics, Twat.
A family tree with down-syndrome in it has an increase potential to produce a down-syndrome child...and a faggot in the family means that a faggot might come about again.
:lol: "Bloodline", not a neo-Darwinist then? You saying there is a gene for homosexuality then? If so then what point your spiel about 'christian' culture et al?
the goaturder wrote:How prejudiced of you twat.
Can pedophiles admit they are so?
I think you might be surprised about how many "creative geniuses" - using your standards, like boy asshole or look upon prepubescent girls with a twinkle...your doctor might be one of them. How naive are you, twat?
Not naive enough to think that by now we'd have found a few of these creative nonces and you'd be able to quote them. Especially since the homosexual was in the same position at the time, you know, like you in the closet.
the goaturder wrote:Imagine a world where not even bestiality was frowned upon and a family could be reinvented to include household pets...how nice that would be; imagine how many of your neighbors would come out of the closet.
What they do with their pets is up to them. But you mean you agree with the Christian Bible's proscriptions?
the goaturder wrote:No, you are all bovine, twat....100% beef.
Nice of you to say so but a touch gay methinks.
the goaturder wrote:is that what I said?
Its what you implied.
the goaturder wrote:Twat, when your retarded mommy and your screwed-up, douche-bag, effete daddy copulated, did not all consider it their "right" to bear children?
I doubt they or anyone gave it a seconds thought.
the goaturder wrote:Whee in nature is there an animal with such divine rights?
Cannot a retard, a cripple, a persona suffering from a rare disease have children and will he not be supported in doing so?
What are you burbling about? If they can find a partner who wishes to have children with them whats it got to do with others? It worked for you or are you saying someone should have stopped you?
the goaturder wrote:Yes...lets tolerate a billion apes, like you, smashing on typewriter keys in the hope that eventually a great work of art will be produced...but they will never know it, for they are just smashing away mindlessly.
Twat, the idea that intelligence springs out randomly is what makes you feel hopeful about your own blood.
What are you twittering on about now? "Blood" again! :lol: You'd have killed(which we pretty much did) or prevented a homosexual being born(if it was possible to identify such things?) who would and did invent the thing that allows you to spew your bile upon the world and attract your fellow ruminants? You'd have done the same to the person who would and did go on to revolutionise Physics?
the goaturder wrote:Perhaps copulating with a gorilla will be the next step...since if we add the typist primates and canines and cats and all the beast in nature then something brilliant might come about...by accident.
How is that strawman? Nice and loud?
Last edited by Arising_uk on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Well! All this 'Alpha' stuff is very butch but it presupposes that this primate has such an equivalent as the Alpha Male/Female structure that is found in some other species?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Twat wrote:Not at all, a completely different concept and one that aims at a meritocracy.
Meritocracy, Twat, would involve no rules imposed from the outside.
Twat wrote:Where are these testing standards being used?
Every time they hire a twat, like you, or a n*****, to meet a quota that says: "We are politically-correct and we do not discriminate."
Twat wrote:So? You've not addressed my point that one can become better at IQ tests and as such shows them to be fairly variable things.
Twat, I.Q. tests were meant to offer evidence of parity; they failed at that.
Even a monkey can be taught to pass I.Q. tests....well the more easiest basic ones.
Twat wrote:"Decades" :lol: Thats not even a full generation numbnuts. How long did it take for the working-class whites to become educated and aspirational?
How long did it take Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Italians, Greeks,?
Huh twat?

It's been a century of whining and bitching...how long before the tests become so easy that even a twat can pass them and claim equality?
Twat wrote:What 'greatness' is this that you claim has been inhibited?
Having to bow low and hold your tongue and tip-toe around fragile liberalism so as to not draw attention and not cause a stir and not get black-balled.

Na, just joking Twat...greatness cannot be inhibited. It adapts.
I explore the environmental conditions to be adapted to....'cause I am great.
Twat wrote:Historians are beginning to think the Saharan region had a very high level of civilization and that the Egyptians were the refuges from a ecological collapse. But you'd have to define what you mean by "civilization" in this instance? As this 'European' civilization would not have existed without the Moselm is my thought. Still, my take is that such things are the coincidence of many factors and searching for single answers is the aim of the absolutist. One who mainly just wishes to justify their previous bigotry and opinions.
He who controls history and writes the books controls the consciousness of generations.

It's either that you are a stupid twat or you are too much of a coward to think for yourself.
Twat, you already know what the difference between a great civilization and niggers rubbing sticks around a hut, dancing like monkeys around the fire, and exchanging clay and stone statuettes is.

But you are a retard so I'll have to help you along:
Genius: a term expressing a value judgment based no comparisons. It's standard is determined by time.
The timelessness of a genius is what differentiates him from a simpleton; a genius is not restricted by culture, social conventions, his own mortality, because he draws inspiration from a past beyond the "official doctrine" (memory being a decisive factor in the creation of genius), nor is a genius restricted by the unknown, as he can project (imagine) far beyond the capacity of the average simpleton.
In short a genius, a more sophisticated mind, draws from a more precise understanding of the past, as for him the past is not a simple abstraction he recites like a poem, but he lives it in his bones, and then successfully projects this past, by finding patterns in it, towards a future by using a more accurate and realistic imagination.
The works of greatness hold true far into the future whereas the simpleton only matters within the limits of his short lifespan and is quickly forgotten.

Now the genius of civilizations is also applicable here, for from the organic the Super-organic is birthed, just as form the cell the organism is mammal is born.
Twat wrote: :lol: Could it be that they were under a racist misogynistic patriarchy? But Madame Curie, Mary Seacole and this lot give the lie to your thoughts, http://inventors.about.com/od/blackinve ... entors.htm
Ha!!
Old methods.
Twat, reread what I said: REVOLUTIONIZED, not contributed, participated with her husband, added to, mixed a few beakers...REVOLUTIONIZED, you stupid twat.
Find me the n***** who invented Peanut-Butter and set him next to Graham Bell or Elbert Einstein, you stupid twat.
Find me some painter to match Michelangelo or place next to Beethoven, Britney Spears.

Bakers abound, Twat, following with precision and carefully measured steps the methodology...who is a creative chef?
You females have been "stuck" in the kitchen, you say, and still you cannot produce a revolutionary chef.
Twat wrote: At least I'm not repeating what was just said? So we agree, education should be taken away from the whites and given to the yellow and browns for the sake of improvement.
Who said anything about taking away or killing or doing violence, you stupid ****?
If I say an ape is not as smart as a human, you excluded, am I saying we should take away the jungle form them, or that they should be made extinct?

Twat, why does stating a fact about nature, about life, scare you so?
Twat wrote: In fact we should just let the browns and yellows run things given they are brighter by your IQ standards. Just to check, you think the white and the brown the same race?
The Indians and the Europeans are genetically and culturally closer than Europeans and any other group.
But Twat...why do you think only Intelligence suffices?
Have you not come across scientists who believe in God and follow Jesus?

Twat, intelligence is but a part of it.
Twat wrote:What are they in India and China? Who do you think was in the prisons before the Black man was enslaved? The poorest of the poor as ever.
Twat, you claimed Niggers were soft and calm and docile, and I retorted with: "Have you seen the statistics on prisons"?
Twat, poverty is part of life...and so is criminality...and so is being caught
Twat is poverty also accidental?

I was born poor.
Haven't been in prison yet.
Twat wrote:What a vile piece of work you are! From the look of recent history the Black appears a much more humane animal than the White would have been in the same circumstances. Its why the white shits himself so much about Blacks, they judge them by their own lights.
All you have are excuses for historical fact, twat.
Dominance is not accidental, twat...not a mater of a dice role.

Twat, name one n***** philosopher worth reading and that wrote something other than about race.
Name one female one who said something worth reading not dealing with gender or sex.
Twat wrote:What finished slavery off over here was when some white man started tossing humans over the side like cargo. I take it you are in favour of the return of slavery then?
Twat, slavery was around for centuries before the Niggers themselves hunted down and sold other Niggers to the dreaded white-devil.
What nation uses it to excuse itself?

What does it matter if I advocate slavery or not, Twat?
Do you not advocate slavery when you wish to be a slave equally appreciated by the institution?
Twat wrote:Didn't say I liked Capitalism any more than you. What are your solutions? Other than just whining.
The only one whining and begging for "justice" is you, Twat.
I already have my solution.
Why would I change a thing? Change would force me to adapt, again.
I'm not leading a revolution, moron.
I'm throwing life-jackets into the sea...and enjoying watching imbeciles, like you, flailing about and slowly drowning.

Are you a communist, Twat?
Twat wrote:Nothing to do with their religion not having usury as a sin then and as such being one of the few professions they were allowed. Typical anti-semite you are turning out to be even with your cry of anti-christianity.
Am I?

So I am a racist, a sexist, and now, also an anti-Semite?
I'm just everything you are not.
I love your easy labels.
I wear them with pride.
Twat wrote:That Roman pagan appear to like incest, pederasty, sodomy, paedophilia, et al, so much like this modern world that you say is due to Christianity and Humanism?
Is that what they all appear to like, twat?

Was it only amongst the upper-classes where these indulgences took hold?
Could their sexual decadence be a symptom of their decline?

Pedophiles, no, Twat...ephevophiles...and with no penetration.
They looked down on a man who enjoyed being penetrated.
But you keep reading the official doctrine and you'll be a good twat.
Twat wrote:Do they? Well you go chat to them then. I say reproduction evolved to reproduce species and we call ours sex. As such this primates sex appears different from the majority or other mammals but maybe close to the bonobos and some dolphins.
In other words, twat, it acquired another social dimension within social species and only within species with no great environmental threats.
Ease of survival seems to be a factor here.

Twat...is or is not sex a naturally evolved method of reproduction?
If one species develops a utility of getting rid of anal warts by using sexual acts then this is a matter that should be studied once the primary reason why sex evolved is decided upon.
Why does pedophilia evolve, twat?
Why is homosexuality marketed as a New Age lifestyle?

Why are these sexual displays found amongst the species you mention? What purpose do they serve?

Did nature evolve the human anus to insert a penis into?
Twat wrote:And this shows the little white cultural bubble you live in as the shape and colour you describe would not be attractive across all cultures and history. Note that I disagree that symmetry is not the main factor in things but then we are bipeds.
But they are twat, as each hue has a psychological impact.
Twat, red causes a different visceral reaction in the mind than blue.
Twat, Symmetry=Beauty. Symmetry=Intelligence.
Twat wrote:No, equality of pay was because the process was already happening, not a cause.
Twat, parity of work was made possible with technologies...technologies were male inventions, products of male creativity and rooted in male on male competitiveness.
Technology is the uniforming factor, Twat.
Without it there would be no equality in work.

You as a biological form are not capable of producing the same work as a man...well an average one, at least. What helps you do so is technology, you twat.
Twat wrote:The one with big muscles and brains. Still, you did say big muscles versus big brains so it would depend if the big brains had time to invent the bow.
And how is anything invented Twat?
Divine inspiration...a mysterious epiphany?
The one inventing the bow does not come from outer-space, Twat, and he does not just wake up one day and decides to invent something.
Twat wrote:So you agree with the Oriental, White men stink and are hairy apes?
Of course, twat...and Niggers smell like banana peels. Females are flowery in their stench, particularly during that time of the month.
What a stupid **** you are.
Twat wrote:I've met black men and women with cut-glass accents and Oxford degrees. I take it they are not 'niggers'?
Wow!
Such institutionalized credentials to prove that even a chimp can learn how to use semiotics.
Did they have diplomas on their walls, Twat? Did they wear suits with nice ties?

I've met doctors who are complete morons. Specialization, Twat...a kind of social autism.
Twat wrote::lol: It makes you a coward and a hypocrite. I take it, like Adolf, you are far from the white cultural ideal that you appear to want to promote?
If you are going to use those emotionally laden words trained into you with an accompanying reaction, then along with Hitler do not forget Holocaust.
The word Oxford must get you wet, Twat...a Pavlovian effect caused by your brain-training. What a nice bitch you are.

Shit...I forgot what a boring Twat you were.

Am I saying we should kill niggers, dear?
Am I advocating mass slaughter?
Twat wrote:How fuckin' stupid are you people?
Money is trees and metals? We have wing-suits now. This 'nature' you talk about, what is that then? You one of these tree-huggers who wants to put wolves back into the country-side? Burn the fields and go back to forests?[/quote]Your idea of nature, Twat, is a stroll in the park, and a fabulous exhibition of wild-life caged and quarantined so that they retain their pristine purity and their noble savagery.

Remember, Twat...if you dare to say that pigs are smarter than squirrels then you must mean that squirrels should be tortured...I mean what else would a swine, like you, mean?
Twat wrote: :lol: "Bloodline", not a neo-Darwinist then? You saying there is a gene for homosexuality then? If so then what point your spiel about 'christian' culture et al?
Are you implying, Twat, that mutations - including unfit ones - do not come from environmental influences affecting the replication of genes, passing on these mutations to the offspring?
Is homosexuality magical...mystical...fabulous?

Why not pedophilia, then?
What of retardation, as found in your blood-line? Is it bad luck?
Outside of the possibility that you were kicked in the head by a mule, what would account for your obvious stupidity...and would it not be passed on to your retarded children?

Oh well...so much for Evolution Theory.

There is now evidence that even you being kicked in the head by a mule, causing severe brain damage also gets passed on to the child.
Twat wrote: You'd have done the same to the person who would and did go on to revolutionise Physics?
My, my, how dependent you are on the abstract.
If not he then another.

If a pedophile revolutionized physics would you accept pedophilia as a new social norm for the sake of enjoying his thinking?
How about if he were a man enjoying inter-species love making?
Would you accept him as your neighbor just to enjoy the new toaster he made possible for ya?

You have no pride, do ya twat? It's all about maintaining your Modern lifestyle and all the things you now cannot do without.
You have no integrity...it's all about your needs.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

If you are grateful, as you claim to be, for having intelligence, what has it done for you. I have never met anyone so angry or disallusioned as you are. How does a woman relate to you? It would be virtually impossible, as you have no interest in what a woman says, just what she can give you. It is a continual battle of the wits and will for you, this is unnatural.

"Aggression, in any case, is nowhere near universal. It is true that these are hunter-gatherer societies, but the fact that any humans live without violence would seem to refute the charge that we are born aggressive. In fact, cultures that are “closer to nature” would be expected to be the most warlike if the proclivity for war were really part of that nature. Just the reverse seems to be true."
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

reasonvemotion wrote:If you are grateful, as you claim to be, for having intelligence, what has it done for you. I have never met anyone so angry or disallusioned as you are.
Really sweets?
Tell me...if a man were to enter a Church full of 'born again Christians' and he were to tell them the truth about them and their mythological God, would they think him a sinner, a destitute soul full of suffering; would they not project their own reactions to what he was saying upon him?
reasonvemotion wrote: How does a woman relate to you?
Are you proposing?
reasonvemotion wrote:It would be virtually impossible, as you have no interest in what a woman says, just what she can give you.
I know this might be difficult for you to accept, sweets, but this is the case with everyone...even with you.
Relationships are give and take. Once you give more than you take, according to your own evaluational standards, you feel "unfulfilled".

I know its not heart-wretchingly romantic...but it is so.
reasonvemotion wrote: It is a continual battle of the wits and will for you, this is unnatural.
Competition is "unnatural"?
So much for survival of the fittest then.

I think you would find me easy-going and quite forgiving in real life, sweets.
But I do not come here to make friends...those I have more than I can deal with.

But since you ask...from a female I expect what nature intended for here to do: aid and comfort and submit to my will.
reasonvemotion wrote:"Aggression, in any case, is nowhere near universal.
What a naive little girl you are.

My dear, as we speak, your autoimmune system is aggressively defending you from viral invasions...and your system is then repairing, with aggression, the damage left behind from this battle and form the attrition of time.
Life is about constant struggle, dear.
reasonvemotion wrote: It is true that these are hunter-gatherer societies, but the fact that any humans live without violence would seem to refute the charge that we are born aggressive.
Modern systems create artificial environments dear. Look at the resources dedicated to maintaining the peace and the quiet, giving you the impression that humans are not violent; look at what happens when this institutionalized system of law&order suddenly diminishes leaving a void....total chaos on the streets.

Sweets, you live in a little sheltered bubble-world.
I bet you think fruit in the wild grow unblemished and with no parasites eating away at their sweetness; did God make them exclusively for you to enjoy?
I bet the neat little packaged meats makes you forget about the violence perpetrated to make them more presentable to a naive, sheltered, moron, like you.
I bet you think this male obsession with violent games and music and movies is also nurtured nito them, rather than the other way around.
reasonvemotion wrote:
In fact, cultures that are “closer to nature” would be expected to be the most warlike if the proclivity for war were really part of that nature. Just the reverse seems to be true."
Oh my, sweets, you are a child.

Read Pinker's analysis on The Blank Slate.
Roseau's bullshit about the 'noble savage' falls flat on its face statistically.
Some Amazon tribes when discovered exhibited per capita violent acts at rates higher than in the U.S....rape is not rare in nature...infanticide is not an exception.

Grow the fuck up princess.
Your bubble-world might collapse around you.
See how the abstracted alpha-male keeps a harem safe and sound?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Why the anger?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Because I'm MAAAAAAAD.

Here I am typing with a cup of coffee and my son learning how to write the numbers...yes I am furious.

Fuck off, will ya?