From Schopenhauer's "Essay on Women."

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Satyr

Re: From Schopenhauer's "Essay on Women."

Post by Satyr »

Kayla wrote:
cannot speak to that but it certainly includes you
Ouch!
That hurts, my sweet.

But thank you for including me in your simplistic categories.
Kayla wrote:i have not seen posts by women here complaining that all men are assholes
No?
Well you should take off your rosy colored filtered glasses and look closer.

And I quote;
I think feminism is about challenging the male privilege in society. Men are achieving their status through sociopathic behavior, through terror and stress. Feminism tries to set a level field. If men cannot use their sociopathic tactics, women can achieve a lot more and society as a whole is better off.
Maybe taking your head out of your vagina might help your vision. Begin by focusing in on your own posts.
Kayla wrote:I think every male is a feminist if he is not a sociopath.
What a self-referetial piece of work that is.
A Christian would put it this way:

"He who does not believe what I believe cannot be trusted."

I'm glad you've raised parroting and stupidity to its rightful place and made popularity your ideal.
Kayla wrote:but there are posts by some men complaining that women are all bitches
How can a female be a "bitch" when she is so complex no man could ever hope to understand her?

Would I accuse a lion of being brutal?
Nope.
Would I accuse a storm of being windy?
Nope.

Why would I accuse a woman of being the only thing she could ever be: a female?

I study her, as I would any natural, phenomenon with no mind, and I use her, as I would a cow.
When she hurts me, I blame myself for failing to thoroughly understanding her mindless ways.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

No, my sweet, you and your ilk do not want a man, a "real man", you want a pet...a dog...no a horse with a large penis and a small brain; a beast you can ride.
A n*****.
You are ordinary, you have nothing unique to offer. The above remarks have been said more or less by other contributors on this Forum............. many times.

They are childish and hollow words.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

reasonvemotion wrote:
You are ordinary, you have nothing unique to offer.
oh my sweet, you've figured me out already?

How you play upon my vanity.
I beseech you, do not hurt me with your nails.
reasonvemotion wrote: The above remarks have been said more or less by other contributors on this Forum............. many times.
And yet nothing has entered that set, beautiful ((I am sure) skull of yours.
Perhaps they did not say it well enough.

Skimming through your little den of dimwits I see plenty of repetitive crap on many topics...allow me to return to this one and offer it a new Satyrical twist, for your entertainment.
reasonvemotion wrote:They are childish and hollow words.
Having tasted your wit, my sweet, I find this bitter and difficult to swallow.

I am sure that at some time you can offer me an example of profound, depth and unique, mature, insight.
Until then I will lower myself to your level and wallow in your pig-pen when you sows gather to regurgitate your slop amongst your own.

Listen, my dear, in my personal experience most vehement feminists are fat, ugly, cunts, with no ability to hold onto am man...though they so desperately want to or they are little prissy pussies who's daddy treated them like princesses and now they expect the world to give a shit...so which one are you?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Listen, my dear, in my personal experience most vehement feminists are fat, ugly, cunts, with no ability to hold onto am man...

Ha, get over your fear of women and invite some glamour to hold onto. I guess with your looks and wit, they will be clamouring after you. LOL Which one am I. I wouldnt give you a first glance.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

The great gender war: bitches vs. assholes. Who will win? Only time will tell.
"You are going to women? Do not forget the whip!" - Friedrich Nietzsche
The assholes have chosen their weapon. Lord knows what the bitches will choose? As long as they don't choose the Bobbit knife named after Lorena Bobbitt's efforts, the assholes will survive to continue the war.
Last edited by Nick_A on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

reasonvemotion wrote: Ha, get over your fear of women and invite some glamour to hold onto. I guess with your looks and wit, they will be clamouring after you. LOL Which one am I.
My sweet, poniting out the nature of a wolf does not necessarily mean one fear is.
You are harmless, as an individual, but like all forms of instinctual, blind, behavior, it is dangerous in numbers...because it is easily manipulated by those who do not bother to debate you on any matter and just pretend to take you seriously.

I would say that fear is evident...watch how you wish to reinstate your power in your growing powerlessness:
reasonvemotion wrote:I wouldnt give you a first glance.I wouldnt give you a first glance.
Why do you assume I would give a shit, particularly given why philosophers never married?
Why is you "giving me a glance" superseded my desire to see reality for what it is?

Why did you come here, ym dear, to some forum dedicated, presumably, to philosophy, to wisdom and insight on the truth?
Did I come to your home or the bar you go to pick up blind, desperate, strays to accost you?

Did you expect that you would find flattery, spiritual awakening, positivity, because, somehow, the universe gives a shit about your girlish dreams and hopes?
Were you THAT naive and dumb?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Nick_A wrote:The great gender war: bitches vs. assholes. Who will win? Only time will tell
Thanks for remaining on the fence, in between retardation and pretentiousness, where you feel most comfortable: on top of a pole, nestled between your butt-cheeks.

Enjoy the show.
An audience always succumbs to the direction of the poet.

Oh, and one more thing....your desire to be noticed and to declare that YES you are there, in your invisible stupidity, is recognized.
I see you and know you are there.

So, you DO matter...well somewhat.

Now, tell me about your popcorn and how entertained you are or be silent.
She might tell me how I can't get a woman and I am bitter because I can't get laid...so shush.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

reasonvemotion wrote:
I wouldnt give you a first glance.I wouldnt give you a first glance.

I hurt you. I dont want to do that and should have resisted the urge. My gut feeling about you is your instant vitriolic attacks are in self defense and I think you have been doing this for a long time. It doesnt really do you justice.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Forgive me and forget.
You know how vulnerable I am.

Let us pretend this never happened and ignore everything that was said.

Do you love me?
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

Nick_A wrote:The great gender war: bitches vs. assholes. Who will win? Only time will tell.
The assholes have chosen their weapon. Lord knows what the bitches will choose? As long as they don't choose the Bobbit knife named after Lorena Bobbitt's efforts, the assholes will survive to continue the war.
Such philosophy!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I'm still looking for philosophy on this site...particularly when ti comes to humans and human relations.

Shall we indulge in some self-hating, life-denouncing nihilism and pretend that all rules apply to nature and animals, except humans...and when we do, shall we then contradict ourselves by claiming we are all the same and then expecting some to be treated differently because of their race and sex?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Thundril wrote:
Nick_A wrote:The great gender war: bitches vs. assholes. Who will win? Only time will tell.
Such philosophy!
It is the lawful result of modern education. What else would you expect?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

The "proper" term is EDUMUCATION.

E--D--U--M--U--C--A--T--I--O--N.
Like Nucelar...or "axing"...as in "I am aksing you a question abuts yur nucelar edumucation."

Another way to define is is: training.
When a mind has not been stifled by the proper training, education, it goes off-line.
Emphasis on the "proper" aspect of it...because even a religious fanatic will claim that whomever rejects their dogma, their God, is only lacking in the "proper" information and training and upbringing.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Nick_A wrote:"You are going to women? Do not forget the whip!" - Friedrich Nietzsche
what an interesting bit of syncronicity

our krav maga instructor quoted this very line last class and then showed us how to defend ourselves from a philosopher with a whip

as is typical in krav maga it included but was not limited to kicking him in the balls
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

Nick_A wrote:
Thundril wrote: Such philosophy!
It is the lawful result of modern education. What else would you expect?
As long as modern education continues to produce kids who can create stuff like 'South Park' and 'Team America, world police' I'm not complaining! :D