purity rings for girls but not for boys wtf

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

chaz wyman

Re: purity rings for girls but not for boys wtf

Post by chaz wyman »

duszek wrote:The advantage of growing older and gathering experience is that you can simply tell if a man (or woman) just wants to manipulate and use you for their purposes or if they really care.

If in doubt I would always prefer to be called a "prude" than to risk STD, Aids, unwanted pregnancy and other ugly stuff.
Have you not heard of condoms?
Why do you see sex as someone 'using you', surely the needs and desires go both ways?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
Because if you actually read the exchange I had with the young lady in question, I told her that I was in a relationship with my partner of 8 years, that I told her every day that I love her; and that I get a thrill every time we are together. There is not much evidence for me being a misogynist. My reaction to her was due to her being cynical and dismissive about my relationship.

If she can be called a child - which I doubt - and which I think she would take to be patronising - then she is very cynical given her comments about "ALL GUYS SAY THAT SHIT" kind of statement. Obviously she has been taking her cues from uptight twats like you which will disbar her from enjoying a good relationship in her future.
Are you kidding me? C'mon Chaz...try to stretch your tiny dick brain for a moment here. Isn't it obvious to you that a guy might say those things whether or not he is genuine or not?
What kind of a frigid tight-arsed moron are you?
8 years you insulting little bitch. You cannot pretend for eight years.
JUST FUCK OFF.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

chaz wyman wrote:
JUST FUCK OFF.
You are such an egotistical p****. Not every comment or discussion in this thread is about you. I was talking about the boys Kayla might meet and other issues. Your relationship is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with how other men behave or even how you might treat other women. Try to focus you brain dead horrible little man. Just because you loved a woman for 8 years does not mean that all men are like you. Just because you loved a person for 8 years, doesn't mean you would treat her with kindness if she stopped loving you.

You are losing focus because there are too many issues being discussed and your too fucking stupid to keep up with them all.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
JUST FUCK OFF.
You are such an egotistical p****. Not every comment or discussion in this thread is about you.

If you continue to be insulting then you are making the post about me.

If you have nothing nice to say then fuck off!

I stick by my comment that she is too young to be so cynical as it was in response to the account of my relationship.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

..........................................Image

Kayla

Post by Kayla »

chaz, for a sensitive guy who is not like most guys, you sure call girls bitches a lot

of course guys who actually are sensitive and not like most guys do not need to say that they are, they show it by how they act
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:chaz, for a sensitive guy who is not like most guys, you sure call girls bitches a lot

of course guys who actually are sensitive and not like most guys do not need to say that they are, they show it by how they act

I like to call a spade a spade, but I don't really think you are a bitch.
Why not go back and see why I called you a bitch, and then try to justify your comment I was reacting to?
artisticsolution

chaz wyman wrote:
Kayla wrote:chaz, for a sensitive guy who is not like most guys, you sure call girls bitches a lot

Why not go back and see why I called you a bitch, and then try to justify your comment I was reacting to?
Chaz,

Please don't play that game. Let me explain the game I mean because I don't know what it's called....the one where the woman (just saying woman cause men over here seem to complain about this alot) gets mad at the man and says, "if you cared about me...you'd know why I was mad!" And then gives him the silent treatment so he can think about his behavior. Unfortunately the guy has no idea what she's talking about. Could it be you are asking us to explain something to you that we have no idea what you are talking about? I thought what Kayla said was a perfectly reasonable statement. Can you tell us why you don't think so and why you got so mad over kayla calling a spade a spade? Do you feel as if she was putting you down in some way? Are you projecting your own issues onto a statement she made about what she notices in the world around her. May I remind you that you are on the other side of the pond and her statement might not have anything to do with you? Do you doubt that men over here may behave differently than men there? Frankly I have no idea why you got so upset over a simple remark.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:

Chaz,

Please don't play that game.
My last comment was directed to Kayla, specifically.
If you had not be butting in then there would not have been an argument in the first place.
I have not read the rest of your post.
I'm not going to play THAT game.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

chaz wyman wrote:Why not go back and see why I called you a bitch
is it possible that you did so because you are a douchebag?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:Why not go back and see why I called you a bitch
is it possible that you did so because you are a douchebag?
No, it is because of what you said.

Let me refresh your memory.

I said:
"But I am not your average emotionally limited man. I've never just fucked a women. Sex has always been an emotionally and sensitive experience which has had to involve emotional attachment."

You said:
"guys always say that to girls - regardless of whether they are nice or total jerks - so saying this conveys no information whatsoever"

What you said is from the mind of a cynical bitch who is too inexperienced to know shit.
I was speaking sincerely. You are obviously too young and inexperienced to know better.
So I don't take it personally. You just don't know what you are talking about.
artisticsolution

chaz wyman wrote:
What you said is from the mind of a cynical bitch who is too inexperienced to know shit.
I was speaking sincerely. You are obviously too young and inexperienced to know better.
Sounds to me the only one who's a cynical bitch is you, Chaz. You have no idea what you are even talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself in this thread and show a little class.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
Sounds to me the only one who's a cynical bitch is you, Chaz. You have no idea what you are even talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself in this thread and show a little class.
Butt out! Kayla is big enough and smart enough to speak for herself.
You are letting yourself down.
Kayla might not be able to type as well as you, and her grammar is not as good.
But Kayla is a whole lot smarter than you, by far. She is incisive and clever.
You are not in her league.

But you both make the same mistake, by pretending to know me.
She is smart enough to figure this out, I don't think you are.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Kayla wrote:[I have to concentrate to punctuate and capitalize properly. I have been doing it with my schoolwork but at other times I often do not bother. But see, I can do it.
:D And I have noticed your improvement here, kudos!
for some reason, it is easier to punctuate and capitalize properly when I write by hand
I agree, handwriting causes more thought than typing.
i burst into tears very easily - so does my mom

but it is rare for us to display a lot of outwards directed anger

i have not been bursting into tears nearly as much as i used to, by use of prayer yes I know the atheists here will not approve
I think you do the atheists a disservice here.

The tears could just be youthful hormones rather than an inheritable trait. That or you're just an emotional person, its no crime.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

take a look at #4 here - http://www.cracked.com/article_19641_5- ... today.html - it refers to bad effects on birth control pills on the environment as well as oneself

i wonder how many guys who want more girls to be sluts (hi chaz) would be willing to take something with the side effects of the pill themselves

also i find it odd that with all the talk about teenage obesity no one is mentioning the pill given that serious weight gain is one of its common side effects