purity rings for girls but not for boys wtf

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

chaz wyman

Re: purity rings for girls but not for boys wtf

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:Do you know what it's like to actually be a woman and experience menstruation, pregnancy. menopause, etc? Are you as emotionally developed? ...
Given that these appear to all be times when womens 'emotional development' goes out the window to the hormone, I'd think you were defeating your own question.
given how much male emotions fluctuate across a day the emotional changes caused by the menstrual cycle are pretty minor

i have seen a man go from normal to batshit crazy berserk because his car got stratched for instance

female emotions do not fluctuate like that over trivial stuff

men who complain about 'that time of the month' are hypocritical idiots[/quote]

You are SOOOOO young!
Last edited by chaz wyman on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

C:You are assuming that I am a fucker - like most other men are.

AS: I know it's hard for you to understand why...but yes...I do think you are a fucker....but for very complex reason which when I tell you about, you either can't admit or can't see. Your words exhibit the usual sentiment from fuckers...and that is that they "KNOW" what is going on inside a woman's mind because they are SOOOOO gifted as to never be duped. But you can and have been duped by a woman in your life at some point...whether you want to believe it or not. You can't possibly know what is going on inside a person's head 24/7. The fact that you think you know when she is cumming mean's...like most fuckers...you think your dick is an fucking scientific instrument of unbelievable proportions...a "dual-column gas chromatograph, Hewlett-Packard model 5710a with flame analyzing detectors". The truth is you have no idea about women...because we are all built differently and some of us can do miraculously things down there. BUT that is not the only thing I was talking about...That was just a superficial piece of information. BUt like all fuckers...you have trouble understanding the subtleties of female communication.

C:But I am not your average emotionally limited man. I've never just fucked a women. Sex has always been an emotionally and sensitive experience which has had to involve emotional attachment.

AS: Blah blah blah....save it for someone who actually wants to fuck you.

C:The initial statements you made - way back to which I am responding - seem to reflect a poor and limited experience of sex in your case. I regret that you have not had to opportunity of experiencing a wider and more fulfilling experience with your 'choice' of partners- be they man or women.

AS: See...there it is in a nutshell. This is what makes you a fucker. You think you know my life and what I think....based on one small thing that I have said. You have absolutely no idea who I am...because the things I say are complex. They might not even be about me. You have no idea. I am having this discussion because I have been around women all my life and have asked them questions which you would have no idea of even fathoming in your little fucker brain. I have studied them and got to know them on an intimate level as only a woman can know another women. And if you think you have had the same opportunities as me or the same intimacy as me your off your fucking rocker. No women would share the stuff I know about women with a man. You will never know from a woman what she will tell another women. Not only that...you would never be able to understand it...ever.

I liken it to this scenario...Let's say your woman tells you what it is like to have a period...could you ever know what it truly is to actually have a period? No....you can't because you don't have one. You can't understand and you will never understand cause in order to understand you have to take that scenario and times it by a million and then be a woman. But you think you do in all your egotistical fuckery...and that's what makes you a fucker(but how do I know you will think I am saying something else and then open your big fucking mouth about an impertinent fool conclusion? )

Oh, and there is truth in passion? Fucking get your head out of your silly fairytale girl dreams.... :roll: Ya sound like a damn fool!
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:C:You are assuming that I am a fucker - like most other men are.

AS: I know it's hard for you to understand why...but yes...I do think you are a fucker....but for very complex reason
You are an idiot.

C:But I am not your average emotionally limited man. I've never just fucked a women. Sex has always been an emotionally and sensitive experience which has had to involve emotional attachment.

AS: Blah blah blah....save it for someone who actually wants to fuck you.

QED - you are an idiot.

C:The initial statements you made - way back to which I am responding - seem to reflect a poor and limited experience of sex in your case. I regret that you have not had to opportunity of experiencing a wider and more fulfilling experience with your 'choice' of partners- be they man or women.

AS: See...there it is in a nutshell. This is what makes you a fucker. You think you know my life and what I think....based on one small thing that I have said. You have absolutely no idea

Blah, blah, blah.

I liken it to this scenario...Let's say your woman tells you what it is like to have a period...could you ever know what it truly is to actually have a period?

I already told you that is utterly irrelevant. Please refer to your original statement and my response to it. In which you erroneously asserted that women aren't interested in sex until they are 30. What the fuck has that got to do with menstruation?

No....you can't because you don't have one. You can't understand and you will never u

no, no, no. You sound like a little girl with her fingers in her ears! " You don't have a **** - you are one!! I wlll screeeeeeemm until I am sick.!!

Oh, and there is truth in passion? Fucking get your head out of your silly fairytale girl dreams.... :roll: Ya sound like a damn fool!

I suggest you attend to the discussion or fuck off and fake one on your boyfriend - if you can still get one!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Kayla wrote:i did not say it was fictional please try to actually read next time
My mistake.

The full-stop still losing you?
i said that compared to random mood fluctuations that are the norm for most men and considering how many men get angry over trivial shit the monthly mood fluctuations that women get are pretty insignificant
I think you're making a mistake in equating them, note that the men get angry over the same trivial shit consistently. My experience of living with women is that some have large random mood fluctuations, one's that aren't consistent upon subject month to month, apart from others just existing that is. :) And that it pays well to note the first occurrence and then use a calendar, as it changes ones response and can stop a lot of misunderstandings since it was no-ones fault.
yes my mom and I get more cranky when its that time of the month and i am even more likely to burst into tears for no reason than normal

compare this to my father and older brother who can freak out over nothing at any time of the month - they have no cause to complain about my mom or me
No-one is complaining? If they are then they are jerks.

Capitalising still an issue?

My understanding is that you too freak-out fairly often so you're your fathers daughter and a like sibling then.

I think men do have hormonal cycles but so far they appear to be at puberty and in middle-age. Although I seem to remember a really interesting talk by a guy who's exploring male sexual reproduction and hormones in the way that the female system has been explored, so who knows what will come out of it.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Sorry AS missed a post as that one at present makes me feels like I've fallen into a conversation you're having with someone else. Will get back to it.
artisticsolution wrote:... The fact that you think you know when she is cumming mean's...like most fuckers...you think your dick is an fucking scientific instrument of unbelievable proportions...a "dual-column gas chromatograph, Hewlett-Packard model 5710a with flame analyzing detectors". The truth is you have no idea about women...because we are all built differently and some of us can do miraculously things down there. BUT that is not the only thing I was talking about...That was just a superficial piece of information. BUt like all fuckers...you have trouble understanding the subtleties of female communication.
:lol: It really helps in the missionary and straddle penetration act if the women and the man know how to make the motion that will stimulate the clitoris at the same time but you can't have everything I guess. So we also know what our fingers and tongues and the end of our dicks can be used for.

You seriously think there aren't men who know what an orgasming and ejaculating female looks, acts and smells like?

Did the American women not read Shere Hite or Germaine Greer? Coz a chunk of British men and women took note. But maybe times are a changing back. No skin of this fuckers nose no more. :lol:
Last edited by Arising_uk on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

tbieter wrote:I recommend Wendy Shalit's book on the virtue of modesty. ...
I recommend Shere Hite and Germaine Greer for those American girls who appear to have forgotten what their grandmothers went through and what their mothers decided to do about it.
p.s.
From the sound of it a few American men might benefit as well. Phew! The 70s! What happened to them? But I have faith as my 16 year-old daughter appears pretty savvy.
artisticsolution

A:You seriously think there aren't men who know what an orgasming and ejaculating female looks, acts and smells like?

AS: I am sure there are some men who are astute enough to pay closer attention to a woman's orgasm or lack thereof...but I also think that men don't understand that they will never know how a woman feels about their performance. But I am not talking about faking orgasm as much as I am talking about desire and/or lying in all aspects of life. You will never know for sure if a woman had a good orgasm as opposed to an annoying one (yes...there can be annoying ones...ones when you cum but it's not to your toes and you feel it was almost good but no fireworks.) You will never know if she would have rather masturbated than be with you....you will never know if she's thinking...'this guy is fantastic' or 'I wish he'd just get it over I have so much to do today'.

The thing is...sometimes women just have sex to be nice. Sometimes they blow you to say "thank you" as a gift of sorts and not because they can't get enough of the 'big one'. Sometimes they do it cause they are reassuring themselves they are sexy...there are a million reasons women do the things they do...not all because you guys are great lovers and they can't get enough. You may be the best lover in the world and sometimes the girl just ain't feelin it.

This is what I mean by a woman being in her sexual prime around the age of 30 to 50's? (I'll let you know when I get out of mine...lol) I also know that women do "get over" their sexual prime at some stage...only because I have much older friends who now seems to not enjoy sex as much as they did years ago...as I have many female friends of all ages who I have grown up with.

Just think back to the days when you were young and you thought girls had "cooties" lol...and you will understand what I am talking about. Also, it seems to me if I even heard you talk in here about your own change in your sexuality....you said something like young men a 'dumb and full of cum'...and now you aren't that way any more? So tell me...why do you understand that is the way you are but woman couldn't possibly experience something akin to that too?

I really don't understand all the resistance to these ideas I am presenting, as I pretty much see what I am saying as a common place idea.

A:Did the American women not read Shere Hite or Germaine Greer? Coz a chunk of British men and women took note. But maybe times are a changing back. No skin of this fuckers nose no more.

AS: Arising...I know you think you British are more "enlightened" than us Americans, and maybe you are....but do you seriously think we don't understand or contemplate common knowledge? Did you ever stop to consider we too know about Shere Hite and Germaine Greer and can also discover that while it's good to know about them and there philosophy at some point you have to ask yourself, "okay, so I understand what they are saying...but now lets move on and expand on that knowledge because what's the point of simply knowing...I mean its a little stagnant wouldn't you say?"

Number one thing about a woman's orgasm is not "hitting the right button" on her body...and more about hitting the right button in her mind. If her mind is in the youthful stages of having other things on her mind...like what she will get for the sex i.e. a baby, admiration, wedding ring, popularity, whatever....isn't it safe to say that she is not all that into the sex but rather what the sex can DO for her? As opposed to when she gets into her sexual prime and has the frame of mind to be in a place that does not desire to "exchange" sex for anything because she already has had pretty much everything 'sex' can bring?

Doesn't it make sense to you that not having to worry so much about those "things" she wants...will allow her to free up her mind and instead think about how much she just enjoys sex? And this is the most important thing I think you are Chaz are missing...and that is Orgasm is not the only thing that makes good sex for a woman. As I said above...orgasm can be annoying if it is not big/good enough. It's like you feel it coming but then it fizzles into a weak one...because you lost the mindset. That is the only way I can describe it. It has nothing to do on whether or not you made her cum or if she has frequent orgasms or not...a woman of any age can orgasm...and probably at the same consistency/rate throughout her life...it is the quality I am talking about. The desire...the intensity...and the reasons she is wanting the sex that vary. In her sexual prime she wants the sex for the desire to have the sex.

A younger woman has sex for what it gets her and if truth be told could have much better orgasms by herself...even if the man is experienced and/or likes to fantasize that he and only he could bring her to the greatest pleasure. Personally, I believe a man who thinks in such a way...turns off a lot of young women.

The younger woman is more about wanting to be the object of admiration above and beyond all other woman. So when a man says, "I am the best lover you are going to have baby....trust me...I have had sex with many women and they all have told me I am the best and you won't be any different darlin." What she hears is..."you are like all other woman...and if I did them and they had a great orgasm, you are going to be just like the rest of the broads and you will have a great orgasm...trust me."

Well a young woman doesn't want to hear that! Because she is more concerned with the man thinking she is the most wonderful women he has ever desired. She wants to believe she will ruin him for all other woman because there is no one else like her. She wants to think that he would give his life, walk 10 miles in the snow on his hands and knees...just to glimpse at her naked body for a moment because he was sooo in love with her. Again, let me ask you...can you imagine any woman saying, "Yes I am your average woman, I am nothing special, please use me as a cumdumpster at your disposal." I don't know any woman who would think that at any age....but they might not tell men they don't like such talk. Women might ignore that statement as stupidity on a man's part (if they love the man) or they might ignore the whole man (if they aren't attracted to the man.)

Very rare is the woman who will actually tell the man what she is thinking...at least in person...you have a chance on the internet though so maybe you should start asking some questions of your own to women you don't know in person and come to your own conclusions. Please don't take my word for it...just make sure you ask the questions in the right way. If you are too direct or sloppy or mean....she won't answer you sincerely. I think it will help if you premise it with something like, "every woman I know just skimps over this question without telling me the "real truth" However, I have always been curious...will you help me?" If you start like that...you will make her feel special for answering to the best of her ability...unlike the other "average" women you have come in contact with. My point is...to get women to open up to you you have to make her feel she is above average for doing so...and that she is the "exceptional" woman. I'll will bet you dollar to doughnut that even germaine and Shere were proud for saying the things they did because it made them separate and apart from other women...
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:? I definitely feel that when talking to you I'm in a conversation you're having with someone else.
artisticsolution wrote:I am sure there are some men who are astute enough to pay closer attention to a woman's orgasm or lack thereof...but I also think that men don't understand that they will never know how a woman feels about their performance. But I am not talking about faking orgasm as much as I am talking about desire and/or lying in all aspects of life. You will never know for sure if a woman had a good orgasm as opposed to an annoying one (yes...there can be annoying ones...ones when you cum but it's not to your toes and you feel it was almost good but no fireworks.) You will never know if she would have rather masturbated than be with you....you will never know if she's thinking...'this guy is fantastic' or 'I wish he'd just get it over I have so much to do today'.
You think this doesn't apply to males as well? But on the whole my experience over here is that the women speak their minds upon such matters.
The thing is...sometimes women just have sex to be nice. Sometimes they blow you to say "thank you" as a gift of sorts and not because they can't get enough of the 'big one'. Sometimes they do it cause they are reassuring themselves they are sexy...there are a million reasons women do the things they do...not all because you guys are great lovers and they can't get enough. You may be the best lover in the world and sometimes the girl just ain't feelin it.
And sometimes they do it from a sense of duty or that they just love sucking cock and a whole host of other reasons. Where do you get this idea of 'great lovers', just competent will do and its a hard thing to learn but generally involves love, care, commitment and a sense of humour. Over here its a shame more women don't do the same for their men as I have heard that the American women has learned to perform oral sex well.
This is what I mean by a woman being in her sexual prime around the age of 30 to 50's? (I'll let you know when I get out of mine...lol) I also know that women do "get over" their sexual prime at some stage...only because I have much older friends who now seems to not enjoy sex as much as they did years ago...as I have many female friends of all ages who I have grown up with.
I too have heard this from the medical authorities. For myself it appears to vary with the person.
Just think back to the days when you were young and you thought girls had "cooties" lol...and you will understand what I am talking about. Also, it seems to me if I even heard you talk in here about your own change in your sexuality....you said something like young men a 'dumb and full of cum'...and now you aren't that way any more? So tell me...why do you understand that is the way you are but woman couldn't possibly experience something akin to that too?
I don't, its you who said that young women aren't also young, dumb and full of cum.
I really don't understand all the resistance to these ideas I am presenting, as I pretty much see what I am saying as a common place idea.
Then I think America must be a sad place for many women.
Arising...I know you think you British are more "enlightened" than us Americans, and maybe you are....but do you seriously think we don't understand or contemplate common knowledge? Did you ever stop to consider we too know about Shere Hite and Germaine Greer and can also discover that while it's good to know about them and there philosophy at some point you have to ask yourself, "okay, so I understand what they are saying...but now lets move on and expand on that knowledge because what's the point of simply knowing...I mean its a little stagnant wouldn't you say?"
Apparently not as the situation you describe is exactly what they were addressing. I do not think us more 'enlightened' just a few decades on from when those American and Australian authors published. But I accept with the rise of Internet porn and the change in cultural-mix things may be returning to the patriarchs way of thinking and acting.
Number one thing about a woman's orgasm is not "hitting the right button" on her body...and more about hitting the right button in her mind. If her mind is in the youthful stages of having other things on her mind...like what she will get for the sex i.e. a baby, admiration, wedding ring, popularity, whatever....isn't it safe to say that she is not all that into the sex but rather what the sex can DO for her? As opposed to when she gets into her sexual prime and has the frame of mind to be in a place that does not desire to "exchange" sex for anything because she already has had pretty much everything 'sex' can bring?
:lol: Make your mind-up? Do you want men to learn how to pleasure women or not? I have heard from friends who have lived in your country that the sex for marriage and goods is still a big thing over there and that 'I love you' and 'I want to marry you' is a great way to get sex. My women friends over here tell me that they just like sex and have it when they want and leave it when they don't.
Doesn't it make sense to you that not having to worry so much about those "things" she wants...will allow her to free up her mind and instead think about how much she just enjoys sex? And this is the most important thing I think you are Chaz are missing...and that is Orgasm is not the only thing that makes good sex for a woman. As I said above...orgasm can be annoying if it is not big/good enough. It's like you feel it coming but then it fizzles into a weak one...because you lost the mindset. That is the only way I can describe it. It has nothing to do on whether or not you made her cum or if she has frequent orgasms or not...a woman of any age can orgasm...and probably at the same consistency/rate throughout her life...it is the quality I am talking about. The desire...the intensity...and the reasons she is wanting the sex that vary. In her sexual prime she wants the sex for the desire to have the sex.
Must be different cultures as I accept that the young may have the thoughts you describe but on the whole I think our women must just be more earthy than yours. But boy oh boy do you seem to want your cake and eat it.

I think you miss that chaz and I don't just think that the orgasm is what makes good sex between males and females, its just a nice culmination of having a good sexual relationship. Laughing is another.
A younger woman has sex for what it gets her and if truth be told could have much better orgasms by herself...even if the man is experienced and/or likes to fantasize that he and only he could bring her to the greatest pleasure. Personally, I believe a man who thinks in such a way...turns off a lot of young women.
:lol: You think this does not apply to the young man? You think any man who actually thought this way would tell them? Not that I've met any so stupid as to think this.
The younger woman is more about wanting to be the object of admiration above and beyond all other woman. So when a man says, "I am the best lover you are going to have baby....trust me...I have had sex with many women and they all have told me I am the best and you won't be any different darlin." What she hears is..."you are like all other woman...and if I did them and they had a great orgasm, you are going to be just like the rest of the broads and you will have a great orgasm...trust me."
What a bunch of arseholes your males sound. Any man worth his sexual salt knows that its different every time. If he can pull a women with this line then he deserves the women he gets.
Well a young woman doesn't want to hear that! Because she is more concerned with the man thinking she is the most wonderful women he has ever desired. She wants to believe she will ruin him for all other woman because there is no one else like her. She wants to think that he would give his life, walk 10 miles in the snow on his hands and knees...just to glimpse at her naked body for a moment because he was sooo in love with her. Again, let me ask you...can you imagine any woman saying, "Yes I am your average woman, I am nothing special, please use me as a cumdumpster at your disposal." I don't know any woman who would think that at any age....but they might not tell men they don't like such talk. Women might ignore that statement as stupidity on a man's part (if they love the man) or they might ignore the whole man (if they aren't attracted to the man.)
:lol: And you accuse chaz of living in fairyland! You think none of this applies to the young man? Who is talking about using a women as a 'cum-dumpster'?
Very rare is the woman who will actually tell the man what she is thinking...at least in person...you have a chance on the internet though so maybe you should start asking some questions of your own to women you don't know in person and come to your own conclusions. Please don't take my word for it...just make sure you ask the questions in the right way. If you are too direct or sloppy or mean....she won't answer you sincerely. I think it will help if you premise it with something like, "every woman I know just skimps over this question without telling me the "real truth" However, I have always been curious...will you help me?" If you start like that...you will make her feel special for answering to the best of her ability...unlike the other "average" women you have come in contact with. My point is...to get women to open up to you you have to make her feel she is above average for doing so...and that she is the "exceptional" woman. I'll will bet you dollar to doughnut that even germaine and Shere were proud for saying the things they did because it made them separate and apart from other women...
Remember what you said to chaz about "you don't know me!"?

Try it this way, a long-time back I thought I'd have a laugh and read this American book upon male and female relationships, 'Men from Mars, Women from Venus', some of it was interesting but what made me laugh was the format, as it was laid out with what the women says, what the man hears and at the bottom what she actually meant, but from my experience what she actually meant was what she actually said, so I showed it to my female friends and they too laughed and agreed that they would just say it rather than this shilly-shallying around playing some mind-game.

The more I listen to you the more I feel sorry for the more sensitive males in your country, as the 'fuckers', as you put it, won't care about what you are saying but growing-up in what still appears to be a fairly patriarchal society must be very painful for the others. You think this why you have so many massacres? I also think you have the touch of the misandrist about you.
artisticsolution

Hi Arising,

A: I definitely feel that when talking to you I'm in a conversation you're having with someone else.

AS: Why?

A:You think this doesn't apply to males as well?

AS:Of course...but again....I want to see if men can stay on the topic of women without changing the topic toward themselves. I am not sure if you noticed...but men have a tendency to do this alot...even the ones who see women as "equals". They have more of a tendency to talk over women, tell women what they think and what she thinks, tell women they aren't "really" experiencing what they are experiencing. They even 'take over' personal space in crowded places.

A:But on the whole my experience over here is that the women speak their minds upon such matters.

AS: How do you know?

A:And sometimes they do it from a sense of duty or that they just love sucking cock and a whole host of other reasons. Where do you get this idea of 'great lovers', just competent will do and its a hard thing to learn but generally involves love, care, commitment and a sense of humour. Over here its a shame more women don't do the same for their men as I have heard that the American women has learned to perform oral sex well.

AS: I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. Are you under the impression that I am saying that women not speaking their minds as a negative thing? Like the women are trying to fool you or something? I am not exactly saying this as I feel that not speaking every little thing that is one one's mind is a good thing as well. If a woman didn't filter I think a man would go insane or his brains would explode...I mean...as it is they have a hard time understanding us...just imagine if they knew every single thing we were thinking! But some of what we are thinking is kind too...that we won't tell you. Like for example...we could be thinking that you all are so sweet that we want to bake you cookies for no reason. So we just bake you cookies...we don't always tell you we did it because we think you are sweet. I know that is a lame example...but I couldn't think of anything better....that and the fact that it's Christmas night and I am all but hung over on Christmas cheer at the moment.

A:I don't, its you who said that young women aren't also young, dumb and full of cum.

AS: No...they are young and dumb...but full of cum I am not so sure about. Yes they orgasm but it's just from a different perspective than a woman in her sexual prime.
A:Then I think America must be a sad place for many women.

AS: How so?

A:Apparently not as the situation you describe is exactly what they were addressing. I do not think us more 'enlightened' just a few decades on from when those American and Australian authors published. But I accept with the rise of Internet porn and the change in cultural-mix things may be returning to the patriarchs way of thinking and acting.

AS: I know we have had this conversation before and we disagree. I am more of a liberal with such things. I am not really hung up on what is "right and wrong" and favor more of a allow people to choose their own way of loving as it suits them as consenting adults. So a man and woman who wants to live in a patriarchal world is okay by me...as long as they don't force their ideals on others. But from a personal stand point, I think most women regret that lifestyle eventually and want out or resent the man...at least that is what I have observed with friends of mine who thought their husbands should wear the pants in the household as young women and then realized he was a schmoo who did not understand how to run anything later in life.

Not all men are wise in all areas...and the woman that wants a patriarch demands perfection from their men (in their minds at least...because they can't speak it aloud because it would not fit the ideal image of being subservient to a wonderful leader who takes charge like a hero and saves her and she can look up to. To say, "you really let me down" would be admitting that he was a lousy patriarch and that she had chosen badly...and since no woman wants to think of herself as 'bad' she will be in this major internal existential thing that goes on in her head when she realizes she is better than her "man" and it was by her own doing that she put herself into a no win situation where no matter what she does...she is the bad person! SHe is the bad person for thinking he's a bad leader, she's a bad person for fooling herself into believing she wanted to be led, she's a bad person for fall out of love...blah blah blah...some woman can't handle thinking beyond the superficial as it is too painful to admit they were "bad" and so they just find another "white knight" to ride in a rescue them from their "bad" patriarch and then simply say, "Well I was finally rescued from that bad patriarch and now I have found the "right" one...and then they usually repeat the cycle, simply because if she is one that "demands" perfection which is kinda what the title "patriarch" implies, and there's no such thing as perfection...well then...there is no such thing as a patriarch...not to mention that for her to "demand" her man be her ideal man is not in keeping with being 'subservient' to him as a patriarch....at least not if the woman has a hint of intelligence. I just think at some point inside...she will come to the conclusion its a no win situation.)

A:Make your mind-up? Do you want men to learn how to pleasure women or not?

AS:What I am getting at is a man doesn't necessarily have to "learn" how to please a woman....from the perspective that if he pleased "this one" then he can please "that one." No, a woman will not be pleased with that attitude. She wants to think she is above other women. The man has to be quiet about his thoughts that she is like every other woman he's had. I don't know a woman alive who will say, "Just treat me like all the rest of the women you've had....I'm nothing special." If you are trying to tell me women over there think like that, I say you're nuts and I want to meet these women, as I can't believe men over there have it so easy. I mean to just go up to a woman and use the pick up line, "I'm horny and you'll do." And they just fall into your bed...it must be a fucking paradise for men...literally!

A:I have heard from friends who have lived in your country that the sex for marriage and goods is still a big thing over there and that 'I love you' and 'I want to marry you' is a great way to get sex. My women friends over here tell me that they just like sex and have it when they want and leave it when they don't.

AS: Yes, some women over here are gullible and want to believe men. But they soon wise up... As for your friends, How old are they? I can understand if they are older in their sexual prime but if they are young, I would question if they really believe what they say or if they are just telling you what they think you want to hear or are just too embarrassed to say that their biological clocks are ticking...or some other reason. are these women looking for a relationship? Have they given up on love? Do they not want to be bothered with by having a man in their life?

A:Must be different cultures as I accept that the young may have the thoughts you describe but on the whole I think our women must just be more earthy than yours.

AS:What do you mean by "Earthy".

A:But boy oh boy do you seem to want your cake and eat it.

AS:How so?

A:I think you miss that chaz and I don't just think that the orgasm is what makes good sex between males and females, its just a nice culmination of having a good sexual relationship. Laughing is another.

AS:I think you might be misunderstanding me again. You have a tendency to take what I say and put a negative spin on it. What I am saying about good and bad orgasms a woman has does not have anything to do with being with a "good or bad lover." A woman could be masturbating, being with the best lover, have a vibrator, etc, and usually have 'good' orgasms...and then once in a while she has one that goes flat. It's a matter of fact....not saying it's BECAUSE of a bad lover. It's just a thing that happens to a woman. Natural occurance...not good or bad lovemaking just....IS. Like things could be going along great...and she is thinking, "omg omg god...i'm cumming...and it's going to be good"...and then for some reason...right at the moment...either she knows it is coming too quickly ...or something pops into her head to ruin it...or she almost wills herself to ruin it. And she thinks, "No!!! Don't make it be a bad one!! Son of a bi...!" (in her mind of course...a woman wouldn't usually tell her lover such a thing at the moment...lol) But it happens...and it even happens when you are by yourself or for no apparent reason cause things were good up until the last second. And sometimes...the orgasm can even be a bit painful when it doesn't go all the way to your toes...kinda like a cramping....not anything to cause alarm...just sort of an annoyance. But then all is forgotten cause ya just figure...aw shit...oh well...next time...)

So you see, I am not talking about laughing and loving....I am just talking about what a woman experiences sometimes...as a normal part of her sexuality even with the laughing and loving. Again, this has nothing to do with the man being a bad lover...so try not to bring the man into it cause I think you are doing that thing I said men do...think about how her orgasm pertains to him. I am just asking you to think about what I am saying as it pertains to a woman only. See?

A: :lol: And you accuse chaz of living in fairyland! You think none of this applies to the young man? Who is talking about using a women as a 'cum-dumpster'?

AS: Kayla mentioned somewhere in the beginning of this thread that some boys at her school talk this way about the girls they had slept with. That is where I got that term....I had not heard that one before. But are you saying that men over there don't talk 'Locker room talk" about women?

A:Try it this way, a long-time back I thought I'd have a laugh and read this American book upon male and female relationships, 'Men from Mars, Women from Venus', some of it was interesting but what made me laugh was the format, as it was laid out with what the women says, what the man hears and at the bottom what she actually meant, but from my experience what she actually meant was what she actually said, so I showed it to my female friends and they too laughed and agreed that they would just say it rather than this shilly-shallying around playing some mind-game.

AS:I remember reading that book too and thinking it was silly. But you know how fads are...people get all hung up on following the leader. It is the same way with popular restaurants...not many people will dare say the food sucks when it's a new thing...they will tell you it's great cause everyone is saying it's great. Then when you go...the food sucks and your like, "Really? Are they kidding me?" And when the newness wears off and the popularity fades...the restaurant goes out of business because it sucked and no one goes back....lol"

A:The more I listen to you the more I feel sorry for the more sensitive males in your country, as the 'fuckers', as you put it, won't care about what you are saying but growing-up in what still appears to be a fairly patriarchal society must be very painful for the others. You think this why you have so many massacres? I also think you have the touch of the misandrist about you.

AS: WOw you said a mouthful here...and I am quite surprised as we have known each other so long that I thought I made it clear that I hate men. But I would hope you know me enough now to know I am honest about the way I feel and my thoughts go a little bit deeper than my surface remarks. When I say I hate men...I do...but I mean the mean ones. The nice ones like my husband and others...I don't hate. I love them. I know you don't like to use the word hate...but for me that is natural. I am more demonstrative perhaps?

Anyway, I am honest above all else, and I feel my honesty has served a very important purpose in my life, and that is to surround myself with loving people who genuinely care about me and I them. I just don't have the time or patience to be abused by mean people...life is too short and why should I show the love to the "fuckers" and shun the "others"? No, I am very kind and nice to the kind and nice people....I could care less about the fuckers. Let me put it this way...have I ever been mean to you or richard or Tom? No. Because when you say things that are not so pleasant to hear they aren't abusive. They are either truthful (which I agree with but don't necessarily like) or you misunderstood or whatever...but they are not abusive. When Chaz says things...they are abusive and don't add to his comments in a rational sense. He's just mean. Do you see the difference?
duszek

Post by duszek »

Just an idea:

And if everybody created his and her own unique love relationship ?
And kept it to themselves ?
Without bothering about generalizations ?
duszek

Post by duszek »

Performance in love ?
Please.

Tuons l´esprit de la pesanteur. (Let´s kill the spirit of heaviness.)
artisticsolution

D:Performance in love ?
Please.

AS: Yes performance in love. Performance in everything.

William Shakespeare - All the world's a stage (from As You Like It 2/7)

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

D:Tuons l´esprit de la pesanteur. (Let´s kill the spirit of heaviness.)

AS:If you can't bring yourself to go into depth, then why even bother to make any statement at all?
"Let's kill the spirit of heaviness"? I don't understand....isn't philosophy about as "heavy" as it gets?

D:And if everybody created his and her own unique love relationship ?
And kept it to themselves ?

AS: Keep it to themselves? That is good for you...but what about people who don't want to keep it to themselves? Are you saying they should live by your rules? So then how can one have a "unique" anything if they have to live by your demands? I don't understand.
duszek

Post by duszek »

Nietzsche was very much against the spirit of heaviness (den Geist der Schwere).
Perfectionism and deadly seriousness in love seem to me counterproductive. They make love disappear, from my observation.

I was giving free advice to those who want to hear it. No offence taken if nobody is interested.

I have not seen the film "Shakespeare in love" but he was a playful performer if a performer at all. A sort of improvising bafoon ?

Performance in everything ? Even in things like ... trying to relax ?
artisticsolution

D:Nietzsche was very much against the spirit of heaviness (den Geist der Schwere).

AS: And yet. from what I have read, he goes into depth about what he thinks...which to me is very "heavy." Or do you mean heavy in another way? I take it to mean a deeper analysis. How do you mean it?

D:Performance in everything ? Even in things like ... trying to relax ?

AS: Isn't the word "trying" a sort of a performance word?
duszek

Post by duszek »

You are right, the words "depth", "heaviness" and "weight" seem to hang together.
And yet Nietzsche loathed the spirit of heaviness.
Wagner´s music is full of it, as oposed to Bizet´s "Carmen".

Perhaps it is one of the big paradoxes of life ?

Performance sounds like work to me. I try to work as little a possible.
The opposite of work is play, even if the results are the same.