can men be feminists

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

Re: can men be feminists

Post by mickthinks »

Majority rules, but it does not decide what is fact. We don't vote on what is to be considered real, ...

I agree!

... you imbecile.

LOL NO U!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I vote yes.

Yes, there is a god.
Let's vote God into our hearts...

If we get enough votes we might vote in immortality...or stranger still, we might make the above moron intelligent.
Come on people...let's do it for the children.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

:lol: @ the above moron
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

It has always been this way.
Why do you blame me for your inferiority?
It has always been so.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

What, Satty—are you are still there?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

mickthinksnot....definitive proof that men can be feminists!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

mcstinks wrote:What, Satty—are you are still there?
Where?

I am everywhere.
I am all these people.
I am a sock-puppet Lord.
Worship me!!!
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Satyr wrote:
mcstinks wrote:What, Satty—are you are still there?
Where?

I am everywhere.

You are where you are: alone.

I am all these people.

No, you are only what you are: sad and alone.

I am a sock-puppet Lord.

You might have someone's hand up you - but thankfully no one can see it.

Worship me!!!

In your dreams

Satyr

Post by Satyr »

You protest too much, my effete sweet.

Can you not see that your response, and its tone, betrays thee?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Cheeeeezyyy thinks that being alone is an insult, did you catch that?

Cheeeeezyyy thinks that association is power, and feeling part of a group. He doesn't know what it's like to be independent, and think for yourself. Cheeeeezyyy doesn't believe in freedom or manhood, he's never been isolated, and then destroyed. Because that's exactly what would happen to a pray animal, like cheeeeezy, if separated from his herd.

He's a carcass ready to be devoured.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:Cheeeeezyyy thinks that being alone is an insult, did you catch that?

Cheeeeezyyy thinks that association is power, and feeling part of a group. He doesn't know what it's like to be independent, and think for yourself. Cheeeeezyyy doesn't believe in freedom or manhood, he's never been isolated, and then destroyed. Because that's exactly what would happen to a pray animal, like cheeeeezy, if separated from his herd.

He's a carcass ready to be devoured.

I take it all back.
You are not alone, in there. You have all your friends.
Never alone with schizophrenia.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

To the question:
Can males be feminists?
The answer has been given.

Of course...and far more fanatical ones at that...because they are beta-males, emasculated, and have far more to gain by supporting the ideals feminism is founded upon and far more to lose if they are exposed as lies and artifices.

Why do adults become conservative as they grow older?
Because they've already invested far too much in the system they once knew was based on hypocrisies to then have it be exposed as such.
Once an investment has been made,a sacrifice offered, even if it was towards a lie, the one making it will become the most fanatical defender of its validity.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Satyr wrote:To the question:
Can males be feminists?
The answer has been given.

Of course...and far more fanatical ones at that...because they are beta-males, emasculated, and have far more to gain by supporting the ideals feminism is founded upon and far more to lose if they are exposed as lies and artifices.

Why do adults become conservative as they grow older?
Because they've already invested far too much in the system they once knew was based on hypocrisies to then have it be exposed as such.
Once an investment has been made,a sacrifice offered, even if it was towards a lie, the one making it will become the most fanatical defender of its validity.
Such arrogance, such certainty; such foolishness. To have all the answers, by faith.

"It is not the truth that a man possesses, or believes that he possesses, but the earnest effort which he puts forward to reach the truth, which constitutes the worth of a man."
Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Am I here to share my views or to make you feel better and share my skepticism?

Douche-bag I give you definitions and my perspective...you, if you can, offer your own or a challenge.
Moron, a debate is like a boxing match...do you enter the arena to cower in the corner and admit that the other is stringer?
If so, why do you enter at all?
Schopenhauer, Arthur wrote:
• Thus a man who thinks for himself only subsequently becomes acquainted with the authorities for his opinions when they serve merely to confirm him therein and to encourage him.
The book-philosopher, on the other hand, starts from those authorities in that he constructs for himself an entire system from the opinions of others which he has collected in the course of his reading.

• The works of really capable minds differ from the rest in their character of decisiveness and definiteness, together with the distinctness and clearness springing there from, since they at all times clearly and definitely knew what they wanted to express; it may have been in prose, verse, or tones. The rest lack this decisiveness and clearness; and in this respect they can be at once recognized.
The characteristic sign of all first-rate minds is the directness of all their judgments and opinions. All that they express and assert is the result of their own original thinking and everywhere proclaims itself as such even by the style of delivery....Therefore every genuine and original thinker is to this extent like a monarch; he is immediate and perceives no one who is his superior. Like the decrees of a monarch, his judgments spring from his own supreme power and come directly from himself.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Satyr wrote:Am I here to share my views or to make you feel better and share my skepticism?

Douche-bag I give you definitions and my perspective...you, if you can, offer your own or a challenge.
Moron, a debate is like a boxing match...do you enter the arena to cower in the corner and admit that the other is stringer?
If so, why do you enter at all?
]
I'm not in the habit of boxing with children. They are, however, worthy of some instruction, if they are capable of listening.