The lie of female objectivication.

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

The lie of female objectivication.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

There is a common lie that women are treated unequally to men because they are sexually objectified by men. This is a gigantic lie and I will explain how.

First of all, if men viewed women as objects then most men would be happy having sex with sex dolls. No that is ridiculous, no real man would be happy with a sex doll. Men want to have intercourse with an actual person who has a soul. If men simply viewed women as objects then men would line up in droves to marry sex dolls.

It is women who actually objectify men and view them as objects. I think a woman would rather be alone than date a man. Women pride themselves at being alone and single. Women say they dont need a man. It is men who need a woman. Women would be perfectly fine marrying a statue or doll of a man. Women actually would be happy to marry an ATM machine if it looked like a man.

Men view women as people, women view men as objects. On the Titanic Women do not give a shit about men, they just say if you are a man die a lonely and cold death and drown in misery. If you complain about it on the internet, like I do, they say you are whiny, man up. As a man your only worth to a woman is money, if you cannot give her a lavish lifestyle get ready for the dump. You are nothing more than a motor to fuel her marriage. As a man your personality feelings do not matter society, they want you to be a soldier and die in a war, as an object, a literal object a machine of war. Now if you are white prepare to be cucked because some women litterally just care about the size of your penis because you are nothing more than an object, that black man she fucks it isn't because of his personality she is just litterally using him as a sex toy.

If you are a men and want to wear pretty clothes prepare to be shunned by the world. as a man nobody cares about your feelings or what you want. If you have a sensitive side prepare to get bullied by the world including being bullied by both woman and men. As a man your role is to be an object, a producer of work a Motor in the machine a cog of the wheel. Your feelings are irrelevant you only worth is how much produce you can bring to the table. If you are a lazy man who dreams a lot and works a little you will be shamed by society for wanting a girlfriend, how dare you expect to get love without giving work and produce in return. No daughter of mine will date a man who's not an atm machine says the Dad who he himself is an ATM machine.

If this is too hardcore for you to swallow I dont care. i am an anarchist on the fridge of society and I dont care what your pop news has to say about me.

Now then you say this to me, men only care about a beautiful women. I say not true. A beautiful women has about 100 men posting commenting on her photos. So men have to compete and be barbaric to be worthy of love. actually a man's life is defined by his worthlessness, you have to prove your worth to receive any love. Its completely insane and backwards, even a fat ugly woman will have 4 guys fighting over her to date her. Whoever thinks this social plan is a great idea is either an idiot or some backwards troglodyte who watches animal kingdom just to see a herd of antelope get devoured by a lion.

Now then you say this to me, I am not a feminist and anti-woman. Actually thats not true either, I actually believe there should be more women in society and my ideal society would have 90% women and 10% men. But feel free to attack me even though you could potentially be attacking someone who could be a great benefit to you and your cause.

None of you understand me, i am alien to you just like jesus was an alien to the jews, you do not know if i am a friend or enemy because i am an alien, my ways are beyond some peoples comprehension so they mindlessly label me as an enemy and attack me.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: The lie of female objectivication.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

For a woman you don't understand them very well.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:38 am For a woman you don't understand them very well.
Oh sure I do, just like I understand the mind of a child, or prepubescent teenager. I just don't have time for their games.

Basically, if you take my brain of when I was 12 years old, you'll get the mind of a modern, adult human female. Does that mean I have many female friends? No because they aren't entertaining to me, laughing and sharing stupid links on your IPOD is not entertaining to me. Gossiping, bullying and sharing how "cute" something is not entertaining to me. It was when I was a teenager but I have been through too much abuse to appreciate cute bullshit anymore. People who do, it's pathetic.

Basically, the mind of a modern woman is the same as a SJW, doesn't matter male or female its the same mentality. It's pathetic. Basically, you get a demon from hell, an id, or caveman, and you put it in a SJW's body, and you get a modern feminist woman. It's like, if you push one of her buttons, or say one thing that doesn't agree with her political views, she'll rage and scream at you like one of those flaming skull things from DOOM. Or she'll quietly plot her revenge of how to ruin you.

Now, I know this for a fact because when I was 12 years old, I was constantly molested by a bunch of boys at my school. I felt violated, angry. The thoughts used to loop. Loop and loop. This is how the female thinks. The thoughts loop, endlessly, till she loses her mind.

Then you see these pathetic, molested women go on tv and whine about how broken they are. It's pathetic. They need to get a grip. So donald trump touched their vajayjay. Get over it. Your thoughts just loop and loop like an insane person. Im sorry that you are so mentally fragile that you need 1 million dollars to compensate for someone touching your vajayjay. Get a grip. You are a woman. You are supposed to be attracted to guys, not disgusted by them. Maybe that will help your sanity. Because you are acting like a little straight boy who got touched by a man. If you're a straight boy, you should be upset. But if your heterosexual woman why are you so upset at being molested? If I'm sexually attracted to a gender, and they molest me, I get irritated, but I don't lose my sanity over it. Of course, I doubt women are actually sexually attracted to men, its all an elaborate social lie of how they manipulate men for their money.

Oh and don't forget, women are obsessed with food, like, obsessed. Basically you take a sheltered teenager, and keep them sheltered, then you take a hedonist and multiply it by 1000, and you get a woman.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Also, another thing I forgot to mention, related to gender norms. Your physical appearance drastically effects the way people treat you. And how people treat you drastically effects your personality.

For example, one time a lesbian invited me to play football with her and her girlfriend. I looked like a man at that time, towering over her, so I didn't really feel I belonged. It was just stupid, throwing a football around. You see my whole life I've always been lonliness, and I wasn't going to be some cuck throwing around a football with a lesbian's girlfriend.

But if the lesbian treated me as her girlfriend, the experience would have been totally different, I might have actually enjoyed throwing the football around. But since I was a cuck just there because she wanted to be polite, the whole thing felt stupid, just throwing around a football. I don't do that with guys so why would I be a third leg cuck of the movie with two women who just perceive me as some guy.

And this also goes back to gender being a myth, men and women are mentally children, i mean just look at them, especially macho men, pathetic children afraid of violating the rules of manhood. I mean who gets entertained by throwing around a football around? Jesus christ people are so immature and primitive. Mostly people's view of gender is all about bodily appearance. Doesn't matter if she's throwing a football around, she looks like a woman so they say she's a woman. Nobody actually gives a shit about people's internal mental states, they just assume you have a certain mental state based on what they see. Also, sexual attraction is not gender. If a lesbian is attracted to women, does that make her a man. If a lesbian tosses around a football does that make her a man? If not why not? Because gender is mostly a myth, its people ascribing labels mostly just based on physical appearance. Basically, to make a woman you pump a brain with excessive empathy until it becomes psychotic/borderline monstrosity. To make a man you just pump a brain with psychological abuse and put it in an ugly, deformed body. The more deformed it is the more manly it will act. Not hard. Gender is borderline a sad joke.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It's just unfortunate that you live in a country that's populated entirely by money-worshipping (even the poor ones) morons. It has blinkered you from actual normal people. And no, I don't think an unsolicited hug decades ago is worth a million dollars today. The whole 'suing' mentality over there has removed any credibility from ALL assault allegations, genuine or otherwise. Celebrities must love it. They can rape till the cows come home because it's only going to look like some money-hungry woman after a quick million or so.
Conde Lucanor

Post by Conde Lucanor »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 pm
First of all, if men viewed women as objects...
I don't think there's any doubt that men can view women as objects, the issue here is whether it is OK to view people as objects.

By objectification we actually mean that a person is reduced to a means to an end, becoming merely instrumental. And so, sexual objectification will be about seeing the other as an instrument of sexual gratification. This reduction requires focusing on a limited set of characteristics of the other person, omitting the full features of their personhood, which are considered irrelevant for the purposes to accomplish. But as it turns out, it is a natural part of human behavior to apply this reduction in everyday life, as we deal with people (often unknown to us) that play a marginal role in our social interactions. You go to a restaurant and you think of the waiter as the person who serves food and drinks, without caring to know all the details of their personal lives that make them distinct human beings. They just represent, in that particular moment, the social role of the waiter and in that way they have been objectified. And for the waiter, you're just "the customer", objectified too. So the bank teller, the bus driver, the policeman, the politician, the boss, the coworker, the sex partner for the night, the media star that inspires dreams of fame, etc. And there's no problem with that, it seems, since it is just a temporary issue for practical purposes and we ALL have to do it, otherwise social life wouldn't be possible. But what separates ourselves from the other can also be broken at anytime: we can get more familiar with the waiter or the cleaning staff, look at them as they really are. It does become a problem if that first reduction becomes fixed, applied universally, in which case the other gets stereotyped, treated indifferently on a permanent basis, outside their instrumentality.