Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:32 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm

I'd say 95% can't pull it off, 5% can.
Also, some genetic women have facial hair like men. But if society was more accepting of transwomen, we'd have better tech not the shitty tech we have now. Also it's because, doctors these days are generally retards. I know the average IQ of america has increased 20 points since the 1900's, but it seems like on average doctors are getting dumber.

Also you say why bother...well the reason they dont commit suicide is because they think of the future, they believe in futureuterus. And the other thing is, its better to be 50% less ugly and 50% beautiful than 100% ugly.
Proof that 'IQ' tests are bullshit pseudoscience.
re photo. In one she's smiling. That does tend to make a difference :roll:
well shes smiling cuz she aint buttugly anymore.
You yanks really are shallow as fuck.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:32 pm
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Proof that 'IQ' tests are bullshit pseudoscience.
re photo. In one she's smiling. That does tend to make a difference :roll:
Yanks are you british? Silver spoon much?
I mean, imagine your whole life being ugly and not wanted by anybody, then you have a magic ticket to the chocolate factory and not to die alone.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:36 pm
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Yanks are you british? Silver spoon much?
I mean, imagine your whole life being ugly and not wanted by anybody, then you have a magic ticket to the chocolate factory and not to die alone.
What's British? Does that include Welsh and Scottish?
And I don't know anyone like that. Peole are generally alone because they prefer it. I really can't think of anyone I know who is 'ugly', (except perhaps in their passport photos). When people are animated you don't really notice or 'see' what they look like.
The only 'ugly' people I can think of are those awful shallow yanks with the ridiculous fake lips and fake everything else.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm
And I don't know anyone like that. Peole are generally alone because they prefer it. I really can't think of anyone I know who is 'ugly', (except perhaps in their passport photos). When people are animated you don't really notice or 'see' what they look like.
The only 'ugly' people I can think of are those awful shallow yanks with the ridiculous fake lips and fake everything else.
So you aren't aware that virgins and people who dont want to be alone, yet cant get a date exist? Do you even research Japan? There are millions of lonely virgins in Japan and America that cant get laid. Prostitution isnt even legal in america, and heaven help someone who's male and can't get a date...women in america give no attention to male dating profiles unless it's mr.perfect

"Yanks" dont have fake lips usually, you're talking about guido hipsters that happen to live in America, but we don't want em there so...

PS: british is whatevers in great britain

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:50 pm
So you aren't aware that virgins and people who dont want to be alone, yet cant get a date exist? Do you even research Japan? There are millions of lonely virgins in Japan and America that cant get laid.

"Yanks" dont have fake lips usually, you're talking about guido hipsters that happen to live in America, but we don't want em there so...

So Billy Connolloy is British to you then?
I'm not interested in your moronic yank speak.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm
So you aren't aware that virgins and people who dont want to be alone, yet cant get a date exist? Do you even research Japan? There are millions of lonely virgins in Japan and America that cant get laid.

I dont know who billy connolloy is nor do I give a shit who he is either.
YOu're an annoying ignorant bigot who is prejudiced against 'murica.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow, the bullshit keeps coming in loads by these two fake women. Fascinating, gotta get Jane Goodall on this one to observe. This is some real, live, observable science going on now here.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:16 pm
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm

I dont know who billy connolloy is nor do I give a shit who he is either.
YOu're an annoying ignorant bigot who is prejudiced against 'murica.
It's hardly 'prejudice' or 'bigotry' to despise a serial killer.

A_Seagull

Post by A_Seagull » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm
Men and Women grasp there is a occasional biological mishap, sometimes people are born messed up,
Biological 'mishaps' are the norm. They are everywhere and normal. Some are overt, some are hidden.

Have you ever wondered what yours might be?

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:So Billy Connolloy is British to you then?
Er? Yes, he is.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:What's British? Does that include Welsh and Scottish?
Yes it does, along with the N.Irish.

henry quirk

"Trannies are Full of It."

Post by henry quirk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Nah...they're just deluded folks who mostly should be ignored, sometimes helped (by breaking the delusion, not catering to it), and -- on rare occasions -- defended against.

The ones who are fulla crap (the ones you should guard against) are all the 'sane' folks who know better but who work to 'normalize' disordered thinking....they do it out of compassion (mostly) illustrating why compassion must be tempered by reason (otherwise loons get elevated to 'saint' and facts [transgenderism is a delusion] get tossed out the window).

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:So Billy Connolloy is British to you then?
Er? Yes, he is.
You know what I mean. I know what 'Great Britain' is. And no, the yanks are perfectly aware that Scotland has its own distinct identity and unique accent. When they say 'Brit' or 'British accent' they are talking about the now apparently extinct England. Shame, because the name England has its own ancient history.

''The English are a nation and an ethnic group native to England, who speak the English language. The English identity is of early medieval origin, when they were known in Old English as the Angelcynn ("family of the Angles"). Their ethnonym is derived from the Angles, one of the Germanic peoples who migrated to Great Britain around the 5th century AD. England is one of the countries of the United Kingdom.''

''Prof Peter Donnelly, director of the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics at the University of Oxford, who co-led the research, said: “It has long been known that human populations differ genetically, but never before have we been able to observe such exquisite and fascinating detail.”

The study found that people’s ancestral contributions varied considerably across Britain, with people from areas of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland emerging as separate genetic clusters, providing a scientific basis to the idea of regional identity for the first time.''

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Then there are pretty much no 'English' left as the Saxon's had a fair say in things as did the Danes and Normans and the Celts are still around as are some of the Picts and there's still a chink of Roman I'd be bound. It's why we're British now whether the Scots like it or not. Now maybe they won't and the UK will split so that leaves England and Wales on it's own and it'll be interesting to see what comes from that or maybe we're going all the way back down to the regions but right now there is only one nationality here and that's British whether johnny foreigner understands it or not.

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:09 am

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:08 pm
I use the term tranny. I use the term shemale. I hate SJWs telling me what to do.
Not really telling him what he 'can't' say, I'm just pointing out how he might be a bit of a hypocrite by saying it.
But the term tranny is the same as the word nigga
*Hard "ER" at the end. People don't typically take an issue with 'nigga'.