Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_La_Mancha

It is a play based on a book based on a book. You should attend it someday. You are similar to the main character, instead of a knight a cartoon perverted unicorn. It is a message of pure philosophy, the liberals detest the ideals for it strikes at all cost for the truth. I don't advocate truth at any cost, like in the play (he dies after admitting he isn't a knight, seeing his reflection in the mirror, a mere mad man) but you are strong enough to stand up and face the truth, because I have known you for a while. No need to continue this farce. Just admit to reality. Dispense with the bullshit fantasies, nobody is obliged to play along, and it further is unethical to do so, as it keeps you spinning on the edge of suicide. You can't heal your rifts and move on as long you you remain stranded in this fantasy world of yours. Your explanations are absolute bullshit, you resort to magical unicorns usually. That's the very definition of bullshit unreality, magical unicorns.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:03 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:45 am
Ba ba ba buulllllllllllllllllshit!

So, let's be honest. Why do you have to project the delusions of grandure? Why can't you be a normal, grounded man, who just happens to like wearing women's attire, swinging in any direction for sexual partners? You gotta build up a labyrinth of bullshit. You are compensating for things? For pain? Trauma? Or are you trying to create excitement because you feel you are otherwise boring or unattractive? Your obsession with cucks and submissiveness, being in control and glamourized with all the advantages you proclaim the opposite sex has.
I told why I dont want to be a man for several reasons. They are ugly. They smell. They are hairy. And they are treated like second class citizens.

Imagine if an 8 year old girl was brought into a lab by a mad scientist. And this scientist put her brain inside a dead man's body. Now she has to live out the life of a man. How horrible, right? You'd feel sorry for her. You'd be saying That's horrible, cruel, terrible, she deserves a female body, we have to transform her body to female. And yet you can't feel sorry for transsexuals, which is the same thing.

Now let's say that hypothetically, I was a transsexual, like you are accusing me of. And hypothetically, I got so mad at being trapped in the wrong body that I screamed at the top of my lungs, so mad that the cops came, and he told me that I was so loud he could hear my screams from half a mile away. This would blow out my throat, hypothetically. And Imagine all I want to do is sing like the beautiful siren of my avatar. But when I sing, instead of sounding like Adagio Dazzle I sound like the Joker, because the Joker is a daemonic faerie. And what if I can still make my voice pass as a woman, but yet still not Sing and experience the divine and holy glory of the dragon sirens. What if the only voice I can do is Trixie and I have to force it, because the Voice Actress of Trixie's voice gets so deep that she sounds like a man, like in this Ed And Eddy episode she is Kevin in the episode, and ILP was too dumb to solve my riddle, so I'm revealing it to you now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_wPKMATvLU

And what would say of all this, If I told you I knew a black man who thought he was james bond, who could be so cruel as to rob him of the glory and privileges of Bond and party-POOP on his day, only a turd could do this, like a twisted Excalibur of evil. But then in a world which existed the technology of Revitaligo in order to Turn him into a white, then how could you still even deny him his rite of bondhood.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:40 pm

davidm wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:23 pm
Science: there are more than two genders.
Okay but I read the paper, I am interested to know what the multiple genders are called, I couldn't find it on the paper.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:22 pm

davidm wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:23 pm
Science: there are more than two genders.
Or there are just a lot of really fucked-up humans (including the arsehole who thinks a donkey is an anus).

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 am

There are no people stuck in the wrong body, you are who you are.

And you can't fit a man's brain in a 8 year old girl's skull. This analogy is more bullshit. You have stated plenty of times you are a guy, it is a certainty now, unless you are a absolute and complete liar. I'm not changing that stance.

You don't get to change you race, your heritage, sex, body, etc. absolutely bullshit we ever entertained this was even a legal or physical reality for anyone.

You can change your height like on the movie Gattica. You can get superficial surgeries, cosmetic changes, but that is skin deep. You are fundamentally the same.

For example, when I got Vitiligo, I didn't switch races. I was white, and now sections of me are even whiter. A black person doesn't turn into a Caucasian, just because they get it as well. It is a superficial designation we make on race, saying it is skin color, whites tend to have 3 copper atoms per cell, blacks 5. Bleaching it all out doesn't change your race, it just effects your concept of race. A hell of a lot more goes into race on the cellular level as well as the larger macro levels of the body. Having people from seedy talkshows screaming how they hate their race, want to change form black to Asian, white to black, every change possible.... going through some body mutilation isn't going to change them, other than on a very superficial level. Koreans and Chinese are especially bad at this, the women bleach their skin.... much darker looking men with Snow White women, it is bizarre. Korean in every other aspect.

It is just a concept of self you screw around with. You utterly lack the abilities you claim to know both male and female mindsets because you claim to of been both..... for the simple fact you've managed to be neither. You are at best a pathetic male who never properly grasped what was needed in society to succeed as a male, and a insulting parody of a female, one that doesn't exist, no woman behaves like you. You constantly beat them down in terms of intelligence and free will, saying they are stupid.... yet want to be one.... and that you want to become a woman and dominate women.... as a man, as a woman....

Your insisting with a fundamental break with reality. You gotta be something, hermaphrodite, androgenous (no, not a androgenous chaos pony with a unicorn horn) male or female, in order to be human. There isn't a whole lot of wiggle room here. Now, if you didn't break out in year long bouts of hysterics and near suicidal depression over this, how unfair it all is, nobody would care if you decided to stick with just one.... we would be under no obligation to play all with you pretending anything but male (which you factually are), but like with Manni, who isn't a hysteric, he was born both sexes, was pressured into choosing one in his teens, realized he wanted otherwise as a adult. He is a pretty cool "guy" and nobody treats him as a basket case, he gets sympathy when it is needed (really does suck) but he has no issues. He is open, consistent, and sane about his condition. He mocks you, and your inability to fit in with any counter-sexual subculture. The problem isn't that you can't fit in with any of these groups, finding a place to belong, but rather you carry your problem with you, they sense it, and push you out. You don't belong. We know this from everything you've said in the past. A remarkable inability to fit in.

Your identity crisis isn't likely built on sex, but on extreme traumatic depression. Your thriving off it, using the pain of your sex as a excuse to continue on, like a roller coaster. Yet the crying for help, for cessation, for change, for a better life doesn't lay in accepting the miserable maze of exploration behind you. You gotta accept who you are, and it isn't based on choice, on preference, but literally who you are. I'm not that strapping 20 something paratrooper able to hike 70 miles and jump out of airplanes, I'm a 34 fat man with a bad knee, a hernia, poor eye sight. I may dream sometimes of falling out of a aircraft at night into snow, or being in Iraq, or sitting on a mountain over the knik arm watching ships approach Anchorage, but when these dreams and memories end, I must admit to being who I fundamentally am, and resist the bullshit others may claim I am, however sweet it may sound. Cultural synchophants can give you the healing and rebirth into something else, someone other than you. You are only just, who you are. Your fear of Nietzsche's Eternal Return wasn't designed to cause deep anxiety and fear in those who hate their lives, to live it over and over again, but to provoke them to positive change. This gibberish, as a grown man obsessed with little girl tv shows, dressing as women yet laminating the inability to be a woman, of getting a woman, anger and jealously at being cut out of the gene pool.... isn't helpful to you at all. It is the very source of your angst, and you feed off it like a masochist. The man underneath it all man still have a chance at a successful life. You have a chance to redeem what you always was meant to be, a father, if you start taking yourself seriously, take clear stances on past vices, however pleasureable, and pursue a program rooted in bold hormonal health of the body. Your natural hormones, not sex altering ones. You still have a chance to be a successful man, you are young enough. It is the obvious solution to your years of howling and self torment on the net. Become the very best of who you were meant to be. Your genes have been selected over thousands of years, most of it is worthwhile. Try and strive, push yourself harder. Rise up, stand tall, accept no more bullshit in your path foreward. Has to be better over the unending torment you've put yourself through up till now.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:32 am

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:... Your fear of Nietzsche's Eternal Return wasn't designed to cause deep anxiety and fear in those who hate their lives, to live it over and over again, but to provoke them to positive change. ...
Wow! We agree, apart from that it was designed to make moral choices but I can see that as making 'positive changes' in a sense.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 am

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 am
There are no people stuck in the wrong body, you are who you are.
I take it a step further, I am not only stuck in the wrong body, but the wrong world.
This analogy is more bullshit. it is a certainty now, unless you are a absolute and complete liar. I'm not changing that stance.
what's a certainty is you are a complete butthole, and I'm not changing that stance. If I said I was a guy it was due to the peer pressure of toxic masculinity and societal norms that people like you dogmatically enforce.
You don't get to change you race, your heritage, sex, body, etc. absolutely bullshit we ever entertained this was even a legal or physical reality for anyone.
If I was world ruler I'd encourage people to change their race, to the superior race of Japanese.
You can change your height like on the movie Gattica. You can get superficial surgeries, cosmetic changes, but that is skin deep. You are fundamentally the same.

Incorrect. Estrogen changes brain content.

Im not even gonna read the rest, its probably just unscientific toxic bullshit. You made 4 errors so far and I'm not gonna torture myself by reading more of your slander. 4 errors is my cut-off point for the bullshit. You tell me to be a man but I think it's time for you to be a woman. Get sensitive. Be aware that you are toxic. Try to change and get some empathy.

davidm

Post by davidm » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 am
If I was world ruler I'd encourage people to change their race, to the superior race of Japanese.
:?

"Japanese" is not a race, not even as a cultural construct, which is what "race" is. "Race" has no biological meaning, as been explained to you.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:18 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:...
Incorrect. Estrogen changes brain content. ...
Then suck-up a load of testosterone and change the content of your brain.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:36 am

davidm wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 am

"Japanese" is not a race, not even as a cultural construct, which is what "race" is. "Race" has no biological meaning, as been explained to you.

FFS.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:38 am

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_La_Mancha

It is a play based on a book based on a book. You should attend it someday. You are similar to the main character, instead of a knight a cartoon perverted unicorn. It is a message of pure philosophy, the liberals detest the ideals for it strikes at all cost for the truth. I don't advocate truth at any cost, like in the play (he dies after admitting he isn't a knight, seeing his reflection in the mirror, a mere mad man) but you are strong enough to stand up and face the truth, because I have known you for a while. No need to continue this farce. Just admit to reality. Dispense with the bullshit fantasies, nobody is obliged to play along, and it further is unethical to do so, as it keeps you spinning on the edge of suicide. You can't heal your rifts and move on as long you you remain stranded in this fantasy world of yours. Your explanations are absolute bullshit, you resort to magical unicorns usually. That's the very definition of bullshit unreality, magical unicorns.
A creatin lecturing someone on 'truth'. The irony is strong in this grasshopper.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:10 pm

God was a guy, logically follows.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 am

davidm wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 am

So if two blacks have intercourse with each other, a white baby will come out, right?

If so, time to seek therapy.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:44 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:18 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:...
Incorrect. Estrogen changes brain content. ...
Then suck-up a load of testosterone and change the content of your brain.
If it's okay with you, I want nothing to do with sucking loads, especially if they are full of testosterone.