Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm

I have a theory about sexual biology.

1) Men have a penis
2) Women have a vagina
3) Trannies are full of shit.

Now let me elaborate before you take offense of the use of my French here. Men and Women grasp there is a occasional biological mishap, sometimes people are born messed up, with both parts or no parts, but we simply put do not have a biological third sex that functions reproductively with the other two sexes. For these cases, people are generally awkwardly sorry for any offense to their mental balance or sense of self, as we know the pressures to conform are high, after all, we have all been through puberty, was tough.

Trannies will take this little aberration, and try to wiggle out several more categories from it, naming upwards 900 new sexes, slap them on a LGBTQRSTUV label that is supposed to be sacrosanct and indisputable to all, at least according to them.... all based on some incredibly weak logic.

For example, some think so,show injectimg Estrogen or Testoserone a set number of times entitles them to being recognized socially as the opposite sex. Okay, then why is it when a old weight lifter injects himself with Human Growth Hormone, he isn't considered a teenager 20-30 years younger than his birth certificate? Apparently we've dropped Darwinism and went back to the biological theory of Vitalism, you can just inject a quality of life force into you like Doctor Who and increase the type and potency of who you are. That's utter bullshit. Very British way of thinking. Don't believe me, watch this clip:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo

Biologically, after all the gimmicks, all the injections and mutilations, all the screaming and coercive demands society recognize them how they demand now to be seen, nothing has changed.... other than the obvious reproductive difficulties they now have, as well as being seen as being a bit foolish.... the emperor has no clothes. They remain overwhelmingly that of their old sex. Perhaps they did have a good surgeon, and can pull the look off.... should we be happy that they can fool a few? Absolutely not, as much as I want people to feel a sense of peace and happiness, contentment with their sense of self, it shouldn't come at the expense of the emotions of others who may invest in them out of Ignorance, such as a man hitting on a transvestite thinking it was a she when it was a he, or institutions hiring staff, like swimming pools, schools, gyms.... having staff of the obviously wrong sex except only de Jude on paper, expected to walk around nude members of the opposite sex in the shower room. That's a little screwed up. The recent case of a trans man rapid a little girl in the women's room is another case, of boys claiming they are female dominating female sports are another..... obviously women can't complete against men in most sports, slap a dress on a guy doesn't do a whole lot to diminish biology.

It is a lot of bullshit being pushed around right now. I'm not particularly impressed with some older concepts of sex either, like male sexual dominance because they mount, females are submisssive.... lots of other variables go into who is actually dominant and submissive in a relationship, and it takes a little time to ascertain who. We don't declare a dominant wife as male, and the submissive husband as female..... but dominant women and submissive guys certainly do exist. Men being women, and vice versa, save a few freak situations based on poor embryo development, don't really exist. I have never seen a tranny deer or a tranny raccoon or a tranny hippo. Lots of gay dogs and cats, but can't point to a tranny one other than Obama's little dog, and that's not the dog's fault it was dressed that way.

Why can't it just be the more obvious situation of someone being a homo, or straight, and keeping their actual sex.... or calling them a cross dresser, or someone with a fetish or mental condition believing they are something other than they are not. Not all Trannies are necessarily mentally deranged, for example, as a male, I'm not necessarily mental for wanting a woman to recognizing me as Heman or Conan the Barbarian during sex.... but I would be if I demanded it sincerely everywhere. In cases where the sincerity is suspect, that's bullshit territory, and I think most Trannies are not delusional to the point ALL THE TIME to think they are the opposite sex. It is a conundrum for them to decide what sex to play, per situation. They remember they aren't really that, have a past being something else. Notice a real male or female doesn't do this. I've never been in a situation as a male where I had to question if I should play a female for a while to make things go easier for myself and everyone else.

In cases of true delusion, when the individual can't recall the truth anymore, I have no gripe.... crazy is crazy, and I hold no ill will towards such a individual. But in other cases, certainly the overwhelming bulk of them, I ask sincerely, who the hell do you think you are kidding. And no, I will not compromise with you calling me Heman or Batman, noooo.... no. No, you gotta quite dragging us all through all this bullshit, and just admit to being a homo who likes dress up. In the few cases where you are straight but like dress up, or are George from Seinfeld's Dad with the Brazzier, whatever..... I get fashion is in flux, I'm likely not going to follow the trend though. This thread isn't about that situation.

Why can't we just go back to the era when a tranny was their sex at birth socially still, but just a homo. You don't have to hate the homo, you can accept them as a good neighbor, etc.... but ummm, can we just drop all the bullshit and mind games already. 99% of us don't need the poorly contrived syllogistic explanations in regards to confused sexual awareness, and how we should understand and accept others as how they feel in the inside. Dammit, I don't have to do this pretend bullshit with anyone else, save little kids on Halloween. "Wow, you must be a vampire, or monster, or whatever". Just accept the title of homo cross dresser, or straight cross dresser, don't try to confuse shit cause you are taking hormone treatments, that doesn't do the stuff to you you are claiming it is doing. Your fake surgeries are superficial at best, and if you try to pass a sex change operation off on a unsuspecting person in sexually intimate situations, don't be surprised if they try to stab you with a kitchen knife afterwards. The painful shock is literally that high to being lied to in such a fundamental level, that involves giving over our whole being.

If a Tranny said "enough bullshit, I'm not a woman, just a homo man who likes dress up" I would accept it as that, and in most situations wouldn't be bothered. I'd be nice and generally sorta understanding, even at times supportive. Like if I saw you break a heel, I'd be like "yeah, you should take those heels off and walk barefoot, cause women do that for pragmatic reasons of moving around". But if a tranny instead was like "No, I like little girl tv shows, and I'll indoctrinate you on My Little Pony, and all my sicko debauchery, and you gotta understand my schitzo confusion about sexuality, and it will be a never ending torrent of explanations always in flux and contradicting itself, with loads of drama queen moments...." I'd just give up inside, and label them as a crazy cross dressing homo, and just wouldn't want to socialize with them.

I have no need or reason to play along with liberal dictates that I gotta play along with the grand delusion. I try not to be mean or hurtful, but at the same time I am under no obligation to delude myself, and as a philosopher I have a larger responsibility to society at large to encourage them at large to think critically and seek the truth. We live not in a truthful age, but one of lies and deceit. It is the age against the philosopher, and I'm drawling the line in the sand. No More.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bak ... 0906170322

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Why is EVERYTHING about political agenda these days? You lose all credibility when you start ranting about 'liberals', with no clue what the meaning of the word is, and/or religion. What I think, is that messing with children's minds is a very dangerous road to take. Schools are no place for pushing political agendas--either religious or ideological. When you mess with children's minds the results can be catastrophic--they can end up confused and depressed and/or religious nuts (often indistinguishable from one another). By all means teach them how to think critically and be sceptical, but let them learn about the whacky world naturally, in their own good time.

davidm

Post by davidm » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Holy crap. So much ignorant BS from first to last -- a gigantic wallpaper post of brain-boggling bigotry and mind-bending misconceptions.

Not even go to wade through that swamp. Just a few quick points:

Most cross dressers are NOT "homos."( LOL @ "homos,")

Does the OP know what a transgendered person is, and how that person differs from a "transvestite"?

Biologists Say Gender Expands Across A Spectrum, Rather Than Simply Boy And Girl

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Let's stay on topic here, we are exploring my bigotry, not yours.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 pm

I'd also like to further point out all ethical systems are bigoted, they are subjective before they objectify, but without them we would quickly perish as a society. Doesn't make any point I've stated invalid, but it does show I the case of Veggietax that (He/She/Zir) has also tried this against other members in other threads I've seen on this site. It suggests what I wrote wasn't of relevance to the assertion. You didn't even quote anything to engage in debate. I'm hardly of a unique mindset here, overwhelming majority of good honest, well meaning people think along similar lines. You need to show why my rhetoric is off, engagement with dialectics works here. You've pulled this reply out of a eponymous bag of replies, could of just as easily landed on anyone, on any topic. Actually put in a effort, and stay on topic. It is great you two are equally, of not more bigoted than me in completely shutting off any form of debate because of your own personal and culturally acquired issues, but it is hardly my fault. I don't think this thread would be out of place in a platonic debate, how I presented it. It was honest, forthright, factual, and I pointed to well established, time tested scientific facts over current vogue minority opinions of the left. Certainly isn't that of the right.

Get your face out of the dirt, clean yourself up, your among grown ups. Try your best here, as I won't let you off easily from here on you. I'm a very experienced debater, independent thinker, and am certainly more intelligent than either of you. Not to mention more experienced.

So come at me now.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:51 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 pm
I'd also like to further point out all ethical systems are bigoted, they are subjective before they objectify, but without them we would quickly perish as a society. Doesn't make any point I've stated invalid, but it does show I the case of Veggietax that (He/She/Zir) has also tried this against other members in other threads I've seen on this site. It suggests what I wrote wasn't of relevance to the assertion. You didn't even quote anything to engage in debate. I'm hardly of a unique mindset here, overwhelming majority of good honest, well meaning people think along similar lines. You need to show why my rhetoric is off, engagement with dialectics works here. You've pulled this reply out of a eponymous bag of replies, could of just as easily landed on anyone, on any topic. Actually put in a effort, and stay on topic. It is great you two are equally, of not more bigoted than me in completely shutting off any form of debate because of your own personal and culturally acquired issues, but it is hardly my fault. I don't think this thread would be out of place in a platonic debate, how I presented it. It was honest, forthright, factual, and I pointed to well established, time tested scientific facts over current vogue minority opinions of the left. Certainly isn't that of the right.

Get your face out of the dirt, clean yourself up, your among grown ups. Try your best here, as I won't let you off easily from here on you. I'm a very experienced debater, independent thinker, and am certainly more intelligent than either of you. Not to mention more experienced.

So come at me now.
That's ok. I'm used to idiots who don't know which 'box' to put me in. It doesn't occur to their teeny weeny pin-prik minds that I'm not box-shaped :) Btw, you seem awfully familiar.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:05 pm

[
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:09 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm
Trannies will take this little aberration, and try to wiggle out several more categories from it, naming upwards 900 new sexes, slap them on a LGBTQRSTUV label that is supposed to be sacrosanct and indisputable to all, at least according to them.... all based on some incredibly weak logic.
Now I agree with you that's just retarded, you're either a man or a woman. But I think the crux of that issue is that they would argue that they're using the concept of "gender" and not sex, as you put it, which is notably different. It's not exactly referring to something biological, but I would still argue that gender should be binary as it is to people's perception. Still, the individuals who choose to identify with one of these crazy made-up genders like "queer" are in the minority of a minority. The vast majority of trans people do fit into a binary of either male or female. I think it's good to denounce these people from the discussion right off the bat, because I don't want you to misinterpret who I'm defending here.

So where I stand is that I have no problem with normal trans people who wish to be perceived as either male or female, who actively make an attempt to appear as one of those two identities with surgeries, hormones, etc. I will happily use your pronouns of either "she" or "he". But if you're some person who wants me to refer to you by some made-up gender by pronouns like zeir or zer, I will absolutely not. I believe there are only 2 sexes, and 2 genders. Likewise, if you're some bearded monstrosity who makes no attempt to change himself to appear as a woman, I'm also not going to call you a woman. It's simply asking me to change my linguistics to an unreasonable manner.

I just want you to understand the nuance of where some people land, because not everyone who's okay with trans people is this social justice warrior, tumblerite who expects these totally unreasonable standards. The truth is, I feel a lot of your concerns, but I think there's a more common ground to this than just either accepting the social quo you put forward, or denouncing all trans people.
For example, some think so,show injectimg Estrogen or Testoserone a set number of times entitles them to being recognized socially as the opposite sex. Okay, then why is it when a old weight lifter injects himself with Human Growth Hormone, he isn't considered a teenager 20-30 years younger than his birth certificate? Apparently we've dropped Darwinism and went back to the biological theory of Vitalism, you can just inject a quality of life force into you like Doctor Who and increase the type and potency of who you are. That's utter bullshit. Very British way of thinking. Don't believe me, watch this clip:
I see your concerns, but I think you're assuming that most trans people don't as well. There are many of them that are hyper-actively aware there's no operation that can truly lead to a complete revision of someone's sex. Again, it's a bit more about this concept of gender that they're trying to appease, or the perception of their sex. In a purely scientific sense, we do determine sex by a lot of things modern medicine simply can't change right now, but in a more human and interpersonal sense, things like chromosomes is not what we use when we try to determine what pronouns we should use for a certain person.

I think your age example is a bit reaching for this, as someone's age is more of a mathematical statement than a conceptualized idea. Likewise, though you didn't specifically mention it - I also think anyone making a comparison to someone being "trans-racial", clinical lycanthropy, or some other delusion is usually just a comparison made in poor taste, and it really can't relate to being trans-gendered. The reason why the vast majority of Phychologists stopped considering gender dysphoria as a delusional disorder like these decades ago, well, one because decades of research has shown delusion treatments typically don't work for them, but more importantly it's because trans people aren't under the impression that they're something they're not, it's that they want to be something they're not.
Why can't we just go back to the era when a tranny was their sex at birth socially still, but just a homo.
You seem to be under the impression that gender dysphoria is an invention of the 21st century; Not even surgical sexual reassignment is an intervention past ancient times.
But if a tranny instead was like "No, I like little girl tv shows, and I'll indoctrinate you on My Little Pony, and all my sicko debauchery"
While I agree that generally holds true to watchers of my little pony, it's a bit more complicated then them just being 'gay men who want to dress up', as you put it. There are probably about an equal proportion of trans people who date the opposite sex before and after.

I agree that you shouldn't play along with the liberal dictates, which is why I don't. I have a much more nuanced position then you'll get from these 'social justice warriors'. I'm not a liberal to begin with, but more libertarian. Ultimately, you can think for yourself, and you're free to disagree with me on some things, or everything. Just know that there are those with much more pragmatic views who don't ascribe to the PC narrative wholesale, but doesn't necessarily denounce the entirety of the trans community, or all their views and ideas.
Last edited by Sir-Sister-of-Suck on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 pm

davidm wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm
Holy crap. So much ignorant BS from first to last -- a gigantic wallpaper post of brain-boggling bigotry and mind-bending misconceptions.

Does the OP know what a transgendered person is, and how that person differs from a "transvestite"?

Biologists Say Gender Expands Across A Spectrum, Rather Than Simply Boy And Girl
That link doesn't seem to having a lot of science in it. What exactly is a 'female brain'? It would be just as logical to classify 'transgenderism' as a mental illness. I honestly don't give a crap. Humans have become so self-absorbed (I wonder where THAT originated :? ). I've never really had any reason to go around thinking about transgenerism. All I know is that there is a lot more to being a woman than wearing a tight dress, high heels, and a long wig. Most women don't do any of those things. Plus, if someone isn't born female then how the hell do they know they 'feel female'? Lots of very feminine women were tomboys, or didn't play with dolls. All that American 'Princess pink and purple' crap was nonexistent when I was growing up. Oh, and I can't think of Jenner as a woman in any way, shape, or form. If anything he looks and sounds MORE male now than he did before! OMG. I think I can hear the PC thought-police hammering on the front door.

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm

davidm wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm

That link doesn't really have anything to do with the advocating of trans people, it's just stating how it thinks there are more than two genders. It goes without saying that I don't even agree with the article.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 pm
That link doesn't seem to having a lot of science in it.
Probably because 'gender' has absolutely nothing to do with science. It's just a philosophical concept of how we distinguish people, more or less.

Greta

Post by Greta » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:26 pm

The ignorance on this thread would be an embarrassment to a rugby forum, let alone a philosophy forum. It is hard to imagine what might have gone wrong with the OP's psychosexual development to develop such a bizarre hatred of perhaps the smallest, weakest and most vulnerable group in society.

This whole "900 genders" cliché is especially pathetic. No, there's male, there's female and there's those inbetween - some more female, some more male. This is not difficult, even for a child. The mind is also not always black and white gendered. So some people feel more able to be authentic and natural from the other side of the fence. Again, this is very simple and obvious - though not enough for some, so it seems.

We are human beings and supposedly have the brain capacity to wrap our heads around things that are not simply binary, to understand that there are grey areas. Alas, some lack the intelligence to understand even this very simple concept.

Some call was for racial purity. Now there is gender purity. Stupid people unable to accept nature.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:33 pm

It has nothing to do with 'accepting nature'. It's political and you know it.

Greta

Post by Greta » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:33 pm
It has nothing to do with 'accepting nature'. It's political and you know it.
Was it was political for tribal societies who at least were alert enough to realise, "Gosh, not everyone fits neatly into the usual genders"? Our societies' determination (largely thanks to Abrahamic phobias) not to recognise that gender diversity is the political aspect.

Basically the OP is the most politically correct tome possible - just going in the other direction. It goes both ways.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:48 pm

STILL don't know what Political Correctness is?? Or is that another political ploy ffs. Classic diversion?
He's quite open about the fact that he's an arsehole. That's hardly PC behaviour. The PC believe that they are the goodliest, most deliciously caring, empathetic and morally-sound people on the planet.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Nobody gives a shit dude. Why do you take trannies so seriously? Most people just say, Okay, she wants to be a woman, cool, let her wear girls clothes. Or they are in a movie for a temporary comedic relief and giggle.

Why do they bother you so much, I bet on Halloween when someone is a tranny you walk up to them and say "You aren't a real woman."
It's noone gives a shit, calm the fuck down.

Believe it or not, society sucks for men, people want to enjoy life and not be narrowed down into unenlightened personality roles they never asked to be in. In short, people don't want to be forced to live the life of a man, and they want to be beautiful and adored. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Some people want to be pretty. Some people dont want to be lumberjacks. Understand this in your thick skull.

You probably jack off to tranny porn and are embarassed of it.

And I am tired right now, but I have another nasty reply that's going to be waiting for in my other thread that you tried to rape. However in that thread, you posted a couple of things that weren't rubbish, not all of it was rubbish.

Also, get it in your head, I am the alpha of this forum, not you. Understand. You litterally have 18 posts dude, you're a noob.
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.