A Man's Inner and Outer Beauty

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

A Man's Inner and Outer Beauty

Post by attofishpi »

Iv'e lost some weight since this pic...and my inner beauty is still bigger than in this pic.
Attachments
no1.jpg
no1.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
duszek

Re: A Man's Inner and Outer Beauty

Post by duszek »

Congratulations, Atto.

Do you feel better now ?

I know some people who are a little bit heavy but they are good-humoured and friendly.
Some are grumpy though.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

duszek wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 pm Congratulations, Atto.

Do you feel better now ?
Sometimes I do. But I look at my wardrobe and my clothes, especially the one in the photo - that's still my favourite shirt, don't fit nice and snug. I like the tight look, I think women prefer me when I wear tight clothes too.
duszek wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 pm I know some people who are a little bit heavy but they are good-humoured and friendly.
Some are grumpy though.
Yes, most of my friends are larger than me and they can get nasty because I look so in shape these days.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

I had a beautiful friend long ago who's husband was constantly on her to not gain weight. She was never overweight so his constant hounding was baffling...especially when he ending up cheating on her with an overweight woman!

Anyway, after that I would tease my physically fit husband whenever he ate dessert that he better not cause I don't like the fatties. lol

Of course this was entirely false as I would not care how much he weighed...even if he was unhealthy. It's his body and his choice to die if he prefers it that way. Also, I am not one to care about the aesthetics of a person and would rather be with someone who I can count on and who makes me laugh than someone like my friend's husband.

Life is too short to put up with the drama of shallow minded people.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:51 pm I had a beautiful friend long ago who's husband was constantly on her to not gain weight. She was never overweight so his constant hounding was baffling...especially when he ending up cheating on her with an overweight woman!

Anyway, after that I would tease my physically fit husband whenever he ate dessert that he better not cause I don't like the fatties. lol

Of course this was entirely false as I would not care how much he weighed...even if he was unhealthy. It's his body and his choice to die if he prefers it that way. Also, I am not one to care about the aesthetics of a person and would rather be with someone who I can count on and who makes me laugh than someone like my friend's husband.

Life is too short to put up with the drama of shallow minded people.
I hate cheats. I hope she left him.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

He left her.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

This is me now, it's amazing what losing a bit of weight can do!

SurferBrian.jpg
SurferBrian.jpg (30.78 KiB) Viewed 2267 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub747pprmJ8