A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:40 am
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:28 pm
duszek wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:21 am A modern woman´s criteria may not be conceptualized yet.
No two women are the same.

The rest is just prejudice.
Very old fashioned. I'm shocked. Don't you know there are no more individuals. People including women are categorized as parts of a collective. By definition those in the collective are the same. Politicians appeal to the woman's vote of their dominant collective because they are the same with the same concerns.

Treating women as individuals is a conservative value which must be abandoned in favor of modern collectivism. Some women object but modern progressive education will soon teach them the error of their ways and they will become proud representatives of the collective they are placed in.
You are so far in the past you've completely ossified.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Some twins are very similar.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm
Some twins are very similar.
"very similar" is not the same.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:36 pm
duszek wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm Due to social interaction people tend to adopt patterns of behaviour, tastes, views etc. of other people whom they admire.

Men and women alike.
Vive la difference! Old fashioned thinking. The French have been proven wrong by the progressives. Men and women are really alike

I guess I'm old fashioned. I liked it better the old fashioned way.
You are a wonderful example of the dangers of a tiny bit of information in the hands of idiots.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:29 pm
"very similar" is not the same.
No but it's very similar.
vegetariantaxidermy

😆
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:33 pm
duszek wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm Due to social interaction people tend to adopt patterns of behaviour, tastes, views etc. of other people whom they admire.

Men and women alike.
Vive la difference! Old fashioned thinking. The French have been proven wrong by the progressives. Men and women are really alike

You are a wonderful example of the dangers of a tiny bit of information in the hands of idiots.
A beautiful woman in the hands of a man considered an idiot will soon both be aware enough to sense that men and women are not the same regardless of what the experts claim
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:15 pm

A beautiful woman in the hands of a man considered an idiot will soon both be aware enough to sense that men and women are not the same regardless of what the experts claim
Who said they are the same? Please quote and link.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:06 am

duszek wrote: ↑Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:57 pm
Due to social interaction people tend to adopt patterns of behaviour, tastes, views etc. of other people whom they admire.

Men and women alike.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:04 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:06 am

duszek wrote: ↑Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:57 pm
Due to social interaction people tend to adopt patterns of behaviour, tastes, views etc. of other people whom they admire.

Men and women alike.
I don't see that as saying men and women are the same. Testosterone completely alters behaviour. I don't think anyone denies that.
duszek

Post by duszek »

Cher Nicolas,

j´aime bien la différence, croyez-moi.

Portez-vous bien.

Bonne nuit !
duszek

Post by duszek »

I did not say that men and women were alike.

I said that men imitated other men and that women imitated other women.

Thinking about it now I would add that it could happen that men imitated women and women imitated men, under particular circumstances.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:15 pm A beautiful woman in the hands of a man considered an idiot
We have only got your word that you've had a beautiful woman in your hands, I, for one, very much doubt it. I can believe that you may well have briefly had a small portion of the nether region of one in your hand but that is not the same thing.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

duszek wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:56 pm I did not say that men and women were alike.

I said that men imitated other men and that women imitated other women.

Thinking about it now I would add that it could happen that men imitated women and women imitated men, under particular circumstances.
Agreed, and it is also possible when men through societal pressures stop being men, women feel compelled to pick up the slack and act like men should act. Then everyone gets ulcers.

It is obvious that I believe boys and girls should be respected as different. Out of curiousity, do you think it is a good idea for the boy scouts to become the gender neutral scouts?
The Boy Scouts of America announced on Wednesday that girls will soon be allowed to become Cub Scouts and to earn the coveted rank of Eagle Scout, the organization’s highest honor.

"We believe it is critical to evolve how our programs meet the needs of families interested in positive and lifelong experiences for their children," said Michael Surbaugh, chief executive of the Boy Scouts.

The scouting board of directors voted unanimously to make the historic change in an organization that has been primarily for boys since its founding more than 100 years ago.
Last edited by Nick_A on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 pm women feel compelled to pick up the slack
Please spare us the musings of your filthy little mind, Nick.