A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Post by Nick_A »

Lacewing wrote on the secular intolerance thread. It helped me to understand why I need two wives
ATTENTION MEN: What do think of the trout mouth? Do you find it appealing? Why do you think some women want it (as I'm assuming that they're doing it for men)?

I've wondered if women were trying to get Angelina Jolie lips, since she is considered a sex symbol? Personally, I wouldn't want lips like hers. They go with her face.
All this is taking place as Simone Weil's appearance is being attacked. One thing this thread has proven is that men of inner and outer quality should have at least three wives. The first two should exhibit outer beauty and earn the approval of the Harbals and lacewings of the world. They should be paid for. The state should apply a healthy tax in order to have a wife of great outer beauty.

The third wife should have inner beauty. No tax is necessary since without outer beauty the Beast doesn't desire her. The value of the third wife will rest in the understanding her inner beauty can offer. He will feel and respond the depth of her value knowing it is beyond price. The Beast will say that it is a shame this woman has no value we can tax but at least we have the other two and with a faces and asses like they possess they are worth a lot of bucks to the Beast in taxes.

It does seem obvious that since there is such a difference in attitude directed towards women of outer and inner beauty that a man of depth should have at least two wives to appreciate the totality of what a woman can offer
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: A Woman's Inner and Outer Beauty

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing was only referring to my comment about the 'trout mouth' fetish. This is when the lips are unnaturally pumped up or turned inside-out to emulate a full-lipped appearance. This is a prodecure that many women (mostly American) voluntarily have done to themselves. I wouldn't know whether or not those women are 'beautiful inside'.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 pm
All this is taking place as Simone Weil's appearance is being attacked.
I suppose you think she should be allowed to get away with it.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

the inner beauty of a trout mouth is a bloody hook

:roll:

-Imp
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 pm Lacewing was only referring to my comment about the 'trout mouth' fetish. This is when the lips are unnaturally pumped up or turned inside-out to emulate a full-lipped appearance. This is a prodecure that many women (mostly American) voluntarily have done to themselves. I wouldn't know whether or not those women are 'beautiful inside'.
Context has no value to Nick. He'll make anything an excuse for his tiresome tirade.

And he's probably mad at me for comparing him with a clown. :lol:
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Harbal wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:39 pm
Nick_A wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 pm
All this is taking place as Simone Weil's appearance is being attacked.
I suppose you think she should be allowed to get away with it.
As a representative of the beautiful people you can only accept and appreciate outer beauty. As Simone aged she was willing to sacrifice the outer beauty of the young Simone to experience and acquire the inner beauty only certain women are capable of at the expense of the reliance on image. The beautiful people find this attitude heresy and a direct attack on the glory of the Great Beast as do many on this site. It has been documented on the Secular Intolerance thread.

The best compromise is to allow a man at least two wives. One for show and to satisfy societies adoration of the outer woman. This woman should be bought and taxed for the good of the state and great debates should continue over the value of trout lips. The other should be the inner woman which society condemns and a man of character learns from. He is grateful to learn from the heart of an advanced woman since he knows he lacks heart and her heart is priceless.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

This thread is sexist. What about a man's inner and outer beauty? What about a woman having 3 husbands since it's unlikely that only one man can provide all that's needed?

Regardless of what gender/orientation a person identifies with, they have inner and outer beauty. I see beauty in EVERYONE... truly. Do YOU, Nick?

You're making a big deal over nothing, as usual... all because Harbal knows how to push your buttons.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:45 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 pm Lacewing was only referring to my comment about the 'trout mouth' fetish. This is when the lips are unnaturally pumped up or turned inside-out to emulate a full-lipped appearance. This is a prodecure that many women (mostly American) voluntarily have done to themselves. I wouldn't know whether or not those women are 'beautiful inside'.
Context has no value to Nick. He'll make anything an excuse for his tiresome tirade.

And he's probably mad at me for comparing him with a clown. :lol:
If you lack outer beauty and the quality of heart to radiate inner beauty what will your future be? I know - a feminist dedicated to the destruction of all opposing egoistic secularism.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:06 pm If you lack outer beauty and the quality of heart to radiate inner beauty what will your future be?
Why would anyone lack the quality of heart to radiate their inner beauty? Doesn't inner beauty mean that there is quality of heart?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:00 pm This thread is sexist. What about a man's inner and outer beauty? What about a woman having 3 husbands since it's unlikely that only one man can provide all that's needed?

Regardless of what gender/orientation a person identifies with, they have inner and outer beauty. I see beauty in EVERYONE... truly. Do YOU, Nick?

You're making a big deal over nothing, as usual... all because Harbal knows how to push your buttons.
As a secularist you do not accept the reality and rarity of objective quality approaching the potential of man's being in relation to the source of man's being. No we re not all wonderful. We are the wretched man and only some are willing and able to admit it. An evolved woman's heart recognizes her nothingness in relation to the potential for human being. She knows the struggle is with herself. The purity of her emotional recognition awakens a Man with awakening potential to realize his struggle is not with the world but with himself and his ability to become himself. The gift of psychological freedom and direction is her greatest gift.

The story of Beauty and the Beast describes it perfectly. The Beast was once a prince who descended into a beast from his inability to love. Beauty was captured but gradually began to see and give love to what was behind appearance. This was a pure evolved heart which could save and waken him and together they joined as prince and princess, yang and yin of an evolved quality.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 amNo we re not all wonderful. We are the wretched man and only some are willing and able to admit it.
So almost no one else has the understanding and depth to admit our wretchedness other than ... hmm, let me guess ... ArisingUK? Nope. Lacewing? Nope. Harbal? Nope. uwot? Nope? Impenitent? Dontaskme? Doc? Prof? Nope, nope, nope, nope. Greta? NO!

There is but ONE with the courage. The knowing. The depth.

Only one has the derring-do to admit humanity's wretchedness. Who could it be?

IT CAN ONLY BE ..........................

NICK THE NOWING!

PS. Nick, did it occur to you that we life forms could be both wretched and wonderful, depending on how you look at it?
duszek

Post by duszek »

Lots of women like to have several men too.
An ugly old one with a big bank account, a young sweet one for romance, a bookish one for intellectual conversations, an eagle-scout for repairs of all kinds, a mister perfect body for modelling at painting sessions, a lovely tenor for acustic pleasures ...

:lol:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

duszek wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm Lots of women like to have several men too.
An ugly old one with a big bank account, a young sweet one for romance, a bookish one for intellectual conversations, an eagle-scout for repairs of all kinds, a mister perfect body for modelling at painting sessions, a lovely tenor for acustic pleasures ...
And one like Nick to appreciate her inner beauty and entertain her elderly parents with his organ.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 am
Nick_A wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 amNo we re not all wonderful. We are the wretched man and only some are willing and able to admit it.
So almost no one else has the understanding and depth to admit our wretchedness other than ... hmm, let me guess ... ArisingUK? Nope. Lacewing? Nope. Harbal? Nope. uwot? Nope? Impenitent? Dontaskme? Doc? Prof? Nope, nope, nope, nope. Greta? NO!

NICK THE NOWING!

PS. Nick, did it occur to you that we life forms could be both wretched and wonderful, depending on how you look at it?
Are you able to admit your wretchedness here and now as Paul did in Romans 7?
21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am!
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 pm
Greta wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 am

NICK THE NOWING!

Are you able to admit your wretchedness here and now as Paul did in Romans 7?
21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am!
Of course. Life is hard and we are all struggling little things at the mercy of forces that we cannot control from both within and without, guaranteed to meet some of our worst fears (death and loss). Oh well.