Am I a man or a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:55 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ''You describe yourself so perfectly I don't need to bother. :)''

''I thought you weren't going to bother saying anything anymore???''

I didn't forget anything. Every one of my comments has been relevant to the one they are addressing.
You must be getting awfully tired. I don't have the same problem. :)
You're just repeating in a super shouty, overtly hysterical (you really should get round to looking that up) way what I've already reminded you of?!!! And, might I add, not addressed that you forgot about the love comment you made. Here I go again... Having to repeat that too...
ForCruxSake wrote: What is wrong with you? It's either idiocy or Alzheimer's... You said....
You brought up love, you donkey hoof. I was saying it's a good thing to love but that you are so full of hate you wouldn't understand it or be capable of receiving it. You've gone one step further and can't even grasp your mention of it. Even the word 'love' having left your fingers, refuses to return to your cesspit of a mind! :lol:
And guess what? For all your replying, you never answered that one... Could be I was wading through a lot of PWA... and missed it... Still, you appear to have forgot.

But you're right I am tired, very tired of you and your hatred.
There was nothing to 'forget'. They were two entirely separate comments.

Anyway. R.I.P England. You were beautiful while you lasted.
Yeah, for someone who claims to remember everything ... You either forgot or stupidly miscalculated your response in what was a swipe aimed at myself and thedoc... that missed the mark... Twice! Once when I praised love and then when you thought to turn that comment into a request for love, having forgotten you had brought it up to start with! Tut, tut. A reminder: just because you say things, doesn't mean they're true.)

I hope you realise how racist and inflammatory your throwaway comments make you appear.
Last edited by ForCruxSake on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:00 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Why are you going on about white Brits?

I was saying British culture continues, and should continue irrespective of colour, that we are ALL Brits. That race should not be an issue. The fact it is, is the problem. So what is the (counter) point you are trying to make?
You would say that. You are full of shit. I bet you say Pakistani when asked what culture you are. Or are you suggesting the English have never had any cultural identity?
Again with the assumptions. That's not "critical thinking", missy.

Whether I am Pakistani, Trinidadian, Japanese, Alaskan or Inuit, I'm a Brit! It doesn't matter whether I'm white, or not. Not to me. Not to the people I know. It seems to matter to you. You're so ignorant, pulling up poor tabloid journalism, to make a poor point,

The East End has had a turn over culture, for hundreds of years. There is no embedded culture. It's changed continuously for hundreds of years, a port for migrants, being by the docks. In the 17th century it was the Hugenot refugees, later the Irish, then the Ashkenazi Jews amongst the most obvious migrants... So what culture is specific to these English East Enders you are using to make your point? You'll find the British born Asian East Enders are as much a part of the East End heritage as these white people you are talking about. A lot of them have the Cockney accent. They've been settling there for seventy years, you fool. Seems to me, it's you that is intent on letting the excrement fly.

I'm not "full of shit". I'm full of love for my city and the amazing people that surround me. I'm bloody lucky to be able to live here, with its diversity. It's made me tolerant of anyone... except bullying fools, who scream and shout in the hope everyone might think they are 'in charge', and intent on whipping up hatred. Those who exist simply to cause consternation for its own sake. You appear to belong to that set.
What the fuck is a 'Brit' anyway? Now you are saying there is no such thing as English? Those people with a strong historical,cultural and emotional connection to England? They don't actually exist? Perhaps Shakespeare was Pakistani, and Elizabeth 1 was a muslim. Tell that to the Japanese in Japan. Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
As for London. Name a time when the English were ever a minority in their own country. Many of those East End families have lived there for hundreds of years. And what you are referring is a tiny minority. That's hardly the case now.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:12 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You would say that. You are full of shit. I bet you say Pakistani when asked what culture you are. Or are you suggesting the English have never had any cultural identity?
Again with the assumptions. That's not "critical thinking", missy.

Whether I am Pakistani, Trinidadian, Japanese, Alaskan or Inuit, I'm a Brit! It doesn't matter whether I'm white, or not. Not to me. Not to the people I know. It seems to matter to you. You're so ignorant, pulling up poor tabloid journalism, to make a poor point,

The East End has had a turn over culture, for hundreds of years. There is no embedded culture. It's changed continuously for hundreds of years, a port for migrants, being by the docks. In the 17th century it was the Hugenot refugees, later the Irish, then the Ashkenazi Jews amongst the most obvious migrants... So what culture is specific to these English East Enders you are using to make your point? You'll find the British born Asian East Enders are as much a part of the East End heritage as these white people you are talking about. A lot of them have the Cockney accent. They've been settling there for seventy years, you fool. Seems to me, it's you that is intent on letting the excrement fly.

I'm not "full of shit". I'm full of love for my city and the amazing people that surround me. I'm bloody lucky to be able to live here, with its diversity. It's made me tolerant of anyone... except bullying fools, who scream and shout in the hope everyone might think they are 'in charge', and intent on whipping up hatred. Those who exist simply to cause consternation for its own sake. You appear to belong to that set.
Now you are saying there is no such thing as English? Those people with a strong historical and cultural connection to it? Tell that to the Japanese in Japan. Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
As for London. Name a time when the English were ever a minority in their own country? Many of those East End families have lived there for hundreds of years. And what you are referring is a tiny minority. That's hardly the case now.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about: if there are people with Hugenot roots,they're in the minority!

I said nothing about the English. I'm saying the settlers here are British. If they are born here to immigrant parents, they are British! I don't see myself as English, but British, and I was born in London! This is what multiculturalism has done for my generation. I'm local to London, not England. I don't see myself as English. I'm British.

You're so tiring to talk to. You assume and distort so much. Everything has to be stated and restated.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:28 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Again with the assumptions. That's not "critical thinking", missy.

Whether I am Pakistani, Trinidadian, Japanese, Alaskan or Inuit, I'm a Brit! It doesn't matter whether I'm white, or not. Not to me. Not to the people I know. It seems to matter to you. You're so ignorant, pulling up poor tabloid journalism, to make a poor point,

The East End has had a turn over culture, for hundreds of years. There is no embedded culture. It's changed continuously for hundreds of years, a port for migrants, being by the docks. In the 17th century it was the Hugenot refugees, later the Irish, then the Ashkenazi Jews amongst the most obvious migrants... So what culture is specific to these English East Enders you are using to make your point? You'll find the British born Asian East Enders are as much a part of the East End heritage as these white people you are talking about. A lot of them have the Cockney accent. They've been settling there for seventy years, you fool. Seems to me, it's you that is intent on letting the excrement fly.

I'm not "full of shit". I'm full of love for my city and the amazing people that surround me. I'm bloody lucky to be able to live here, with its diversity. It's made me tolerant of anyone... except bullying fools, who scream and shout in the hope everyone might think they are 'in charge', and intent on whipping up hatred. Those who exist simply to cause consternation for its own sake. You appear to belong to that set.
Now you are saying there is no such thing as English? Those people with a strong historical and cultural connection to it? Tell that to the Japanese in Japan. Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
As for London. Name a time when the English were ever a minority in their own country? Many of those East End families have lived there for hundreds of years. And what you are referring is a tiny minority. That's hardly the case now.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about: if there are people with Hugenot roots,they're in the minority!

I said nothing about the English. I'm saying the settlers here are British. If they are born here to immigrant parents, they are British! I don't see myself as English, but British, and I was born in London! This is what multiculturalism has done for my generation. I'm local to London, not England. I don't see myself as English. I'm British.

You're so tiring to talk to. You assume and distort so much. Everything has to be stated and restated.
So you have a 'British passport'. Whoopdy shit. Yes, the English have long had many sub-cultures and dialects, but they are all still English. Ironically that's all disappearing due to mass immigration. The cockney cultural identity is all but extinct. I bet the Pakistani one isn't.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:31 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
No. Because I'm not American and I don't care to tell another country how it should 'self-determine'. It's not my business. If they wish to limit immigration, then fine. Who am I to judge? But back home, a land once populated by Huguenots, Irish and Ashkenazi Jews, in a kingdom that plundered the world, then invited migrants in from what it laughably called the 'commonwealth', I won't stand by to see those people bullied, insulted, or plundered a second time. They have every right to be here.

And if it continues to invite migrants, I will open my door to them, and make them a cup of tea... As long as they remove their shoes in the hallway, first. :)

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Now you are saying there is no such thing as English? Those people with a strong historical and cultural connection to it? Tell that to the Japanese in Japan. Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
As for London. Name a time when the English were ever a minority in their own country? Many of those East End families have lived there for hundreds of years. And what you are referring is a tiny minority. That's hardly the case now.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about: if there are people with Hugenot roots,they're in the minority!

I said nothing about the English. I'm saying the settlers here are British. If they are born here to immigrant parents, they are British! I don't see myself as English, but British, and I was born in London! This is what multiculturalism has done for my generation. I'm local to London, not England. I don't see myself as English. I'm British.

You're so tiring to talk to. You assume and distort so much. Everything has to be stated and restated.
So you have a 'British passport'. Whoopdy shit. Yes, the English have long had many sub-cultures and dialects, but they are all still English. Ironically that's all disappearing due to mass immigration. The cockney cultural identity is all but extinct. I bet the Pakistani one isn't.
In the East End, I think you'll find both and families where it's blended. If it's on it's way out, well, that's London for you. I think the Romans and Normans messed things up a bit for us, too... But look at what they gave us.... (Curtain down on ForCruxSake and VT, and up on Monty Python Sketch)

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
No. Because I'm not American and I don't care to tell another country how it should 'self-determine'. It's not my business. If they wish to limit immigration, then fine. Who am I to judge? But back home, a land once populated by Huguenots, Irish and Ashkenazi Jews, in a kingdom that plundered the world, then invited migrants in from what it laughably called the 'commonwealth', I won't stand by to see those people bullied, insulted, or plundered a second time. They have every right to be here.

And if it continues to invite migrants, I will open my door to them, and make them a cup of tea... As long as they remove their shoes in the hallway, first. :)
Umm, I think every country has tiny minorities in it. Would you care to go back to the Angles and the Saxons? The point here is that the hosts themselves are becoming a minority.
What does America have to do with this, apart from the fact that it caused this muslim refugee crisis? Or are you assuming I'm American? :lol:

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:56 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Japan has practically no immigration because it's important to it to preserve its cultural identity. Do you have a problem with that? If not, why not?
No. Because I'm not American and I don't care to tell another country how it should 'self-determine'. It's not my business. If they wish to limit immigration, then fine. Who am I to judge? But back home, a land once populated by Huguenots, Irish and Ashkenazi Jews, in a kingdom that plundered the world, then invited migrants in from what it laughably called the 'commonwealth', I won't stand by to see those people bullied, insulted, or plundered a second time. They have every right to be here.

And if it continues to invite migrants, I will open my door to them, and make them a cup of tea... As long as they remove their shoes in the hallway, first. :)
Umm, I think every country has tiny minorities in it.
Point being?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Would you care to go back to the Angles and the Saxons?
No, thanks. I'm really tired now. :(
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:The point here is that the hosts themselves are becoming a minority.
Well, you can see it that way, or that they are just blending in with what's arriving. Our culture changes all the time: every time a new advancement occurs, when skirt hems go up and down. Technology has globalised us, so trying to get all Amish about culture is a bit pointless. Cultures change all the time and influence progresses beyond borders (particularly American culture). Whether that change occurs from within, or without, is of little consequence. Change is inevitable. Whether it's an iPad or a Bengali, change happens, and I'm not getting snippy about either, in the context of what's been (...though I do think the keyboard software on the iPad has always been a bit 'sucky' compared to Android).
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:What does America have to do with this?
You asked if I minded Japan doing its own thing... I said 'no, I'm not American', the implication being that the Americans meddle outside their own borders, and 'self-determine' for other nations on a regular basis... Japan included... Is it time to roll Commodore Perry out??!

No. I have to sleep.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:04 am

ForCruxSake wrote: a kingdom that plundered the world, then invited migrants in from what it laughably called the 'commonwealth',
Sounds like you have a fair bit of contempt for this 'Britland' country you live in. And yes, I've noticed how well this 'blending in' is going. :)

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:16 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: a kingdom that plundered the world, then invited migrants in from what it laughably called the 'commonwealth',
Sounds like you have a fair bit of contempt for this 'Britland' country you live in. Yes, I've noticed how well this 'blending in' is going. :)
No. I have a healthy disdain for parts of our history. Don't you? Probably different bits to the ones I have disdain for?

I don't know which country you are in... but you beat me hands down for online stamina. I have to be up in two a haif hours and I feel drunk, without having touched a drop.

Thanks for the interesting discussion.,,, No, I mean it. Really! (Have to repeat it... Just in case...) REALLY!

Night night. :)

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:22 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: a kingdom that plundered the world, then invited migrants in from what it laughably called the 'commonwealth',
Sounds like you have a fair bit of contempt for this 'Britland' country you live in. Yes, I've noticed how well this 'blending in' is going. :)
No. I have a healthy disdain for parts of our history. Don't you? Probably different bits to the ones I have disdain for?

I don't know which country you are in... but you beat me hands down for online stamina. I have to be up in two a haif hours and I feel drunk, without having touched a drop.

Thanks for the interesting discussion.,,, No, I mean it. Really! (Have to repeat it... Just in case...) REALLY!

Night night. :)
Perhaps this 'glorious blended melting-pot' will happen in another 500 or 1000 years, but it won't be England and it's not a lot of comfort to the people affected now, plus I wouldn't hold my breath.
You are awfully flippant about Japan's 'racism'. So it's ok for them to cherish their culture but not the English? My, how typically, hypocritically, racist and patronisingly PC of you.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sounds like you have a fair bit of contempt for this 'Britland' country you live in. Yes, I've noticed how well this 'blending in' is going. :)
No. I have a healthy disdain for parts of our history. Don't you? Probably different bits to the ones I have disdain for?

I don't know which country you are in... but you beat me hands down for online stamina. I have to be up in two a haif hours and I feel drunk, without having touched a drop.

Thanks for the interesting discussion.,,, No, I mean it. Really! (Have to repeat it... Just in case...) REALLY!

Night night. :)
Perhaps this 'glorious blended melting-pot' will happen in another 500 or 1000 years, but it won't be England and it's not a lot of comfort to the people affected now, plus I wouldn't hold my breath.
You are awfully flippant about Japan's 'racism'. So it's ok for them to cherish their culture but not the English? My, how typically, hypocritically, racist and patronisingly PC of you.
You see you are again distorting what I say: I said Japan should be allowed their self determination. It's their country. If they had an open door policy, then began mistreating those they have invited in, and blaming then for all their ills. I would think that wrong. That's not happened in Japan. It's what happens here, fomented by the BNP and people like you.

Japan's choice is not forced on me. I think the Americans were wrong to force them out of isolation, when all they wanted was to be left alone. It is their choice to make, and I will not judge them. I don't judge others based on their culture, no more than on the colour of their skin. I don't understand your problem with that.

I do however judge bullies, who insist on hitting people over the head with their bombs, their sticks, their inability to accept others views or cultures. I don't mind differences of opinion but when those are expressed with the sort of hysterical, venom-spitting hatred, displayed by the likes of the BNP and you, then the opinion feels corrupt. If that makes me PC then I'm happily PC, and if that patronises you, I'm happy to patronise you. But I'm not a hypocrite, nor a racist, and I don't think I've shown myself to be racist here, which means you are just being an irrational, venom-spitting hater, as usual.

It is you who consistently seems to display judgemental, and rascist, rhetoric. I'd think I was isolated in my opinion but for the fact somebody else has pointed out to you that they thought you come across as a racist Daily Mail reader.
Last edited by ForCruxSake on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: No. I have a healthy disdain for parts of our history. Don't you? Probably different bits to the ones I have disdain for?

I don't know which country you are in... but you beat me hands down for online stamina. I have to be up in two a haif hours and I feel drunk, without having touched a drop.

Thanks for the interesting discussion.,,, No, I mean it. Really! (Have to repeat it... Just in case...) REALLY!

Night night. :)
Perhaps this 'glorious blended melting-pot' will happen in another 500 or 1000 years, but it won't be England and it's not a lot of comfort to the people affected now, plus I wouldn't hold my breath.
You are awfully flippant about Japan's 'racism'. So it's ok for them to cherish their culture but not the English? My, how typically, hypocritically, racist and patronisingly PC of you.
You see you are again distorting what I say: I said Japan should be allowed their self determination. It's their country. If they had an open door policy, then began mistreating those they have invited in, and blaming then for all their ills. I would think that wrong. That's not happened in Japan. It's what happens here, fomented by the BNP and people like you.

Japan's choice is not forced on me. I think the Americans were wrong to force them out of isolation, when all they wanted was to be left alone. It is their choice to make, and I will not judge them. I don't judge others based on their culture, no more than on the colour of their skin. I don't understand your problem with that.

I do however judge bullies, who insist on hitting people over the head with their bombs, their sticks, their inability to accept others views or cultures. I don't mind differences of opinion but when those are expressed with the sort of hysterical, venom-spitting hatred, displayed by the likes of the BNP and you, then the opinion feels corrupt. If that makes me PC then I'm happily PC, and if that patronises you, I'm happy to patronise you. But I'm not a hypocrite, nor a racist, and I don't think I've shown myself to be racist here, which means you are just being an irrational, venom-spitting hater, as usual.

It is you who consistently seems to display judgemental, and rascist, rhetoric. I'd think I was isolated in my opinion but for the fact somebody else has pointed out to you that they thought you come across as a racist Daily Mail reader.
Wrong. The BNP are morons, and no one is more against bombing people than I am. I just wondered if you considered Japan to be racist. We wouldn't want double standards now would we? Where have I said that immigrants should be treated badly?
And Jesus, don't you ever sleep??

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:16 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Perhaps this 'glorious blended melting-pot' will happen in another 500 or 1000 years, but it won't be England and it's not a lot of comfort to the people affected now, plus I wouldn't hold my breath.
You are awfully flippant about Japan's 'racism'. So it's ok for them to cherish their culture but not the English? My, how typically, hypocritically, racist and patronisingly PC of you.
You see you are again distorting what I say: I said Japan should be allowed their self determination. It's their country. If they had an open door policy, then began mistreating those they have invited in, and blaming then for all their ills. I would think that wrong. That's not happened in Japan. It's what happens here, fomented by the BNP and people like you.

Japan's choice is not forced on me. I think the Americans were wrong to force them out of isolation, when all they wanted was to be left alone. It is their choice to make, and I will not judge them. I don't judge others based on their culture, no more than on the colour of their skin. I don't understand your problem with that.

I do however judge bullies, who insist on hitting people over the head with their bombs, their sticks, their inability to accept others views or cultures. I don't mind differences of opinion but when those are expressed with the sort of hysterical, venom-spitting hatred, displayed by the likes of the BNP and you, then the opinion feels corrupt. If that makes me PC then I'm happily PC, and if that patronises you, I'm happy to patronise you. But I'm not a hypocrite, nor a racist, and I don't think I've shown myself to be racist here, which means you are just being an irrational, venom-spitting hater, as usual.

It is you who consistently seems to display judgemental, and rascist, rhetoric. I'd think I was isolated in my opinion but for the fact somebody else has pointed out to you that they thought you come across as a racist Daily Mail reader.
Wrong. The BNP are morons, and no one is more against bombing people than I am. I just wondered if you considered Japan to be racist. We wouldn't want double standards now would we? Where have I said that immigrants should be treated badly?
And Jesus, don't you ever sleep??
Did I say the Japanese were racist??? I said they had a right to their culture. It's you who considers them racist. It's all a game
to you. You don't care about anyone, you just want to apoear an intellectual warrior. However I would have replied, my answer would have been something for you to try to beat me to death.

Where did I even say that you had said immigrants should be treated badly??? Just by suggesting I said it, does not mean I said it. I said you are a venom spitting bully, who distorts the words and ideas of others to suit your own agenda. You come across as racist in your defence of racist ideals in order to win an argument, I really don't think you care about anyone, either way. You just care about coming across as some one who is 'clever', which you think can only be borne about by you 'winning' or 'losing' an argument.

It's funny how you bandy about the term 'double standards' and 'hypocrite', when you constantly show the same behavior yourself. I'm afraid I've only time to bring up one example: deriding me for using slightly larger than normal text, then several times using huge text to shout your point out as if your reasoning would be supported by it.

All I have done is to defend the rights to remain, of immigrants legitimately here with the cultural mix they bring, and say that the Japanese have a right to self-determination, whilst you have made accusations of crime proliferation as a result of multiculturalism and that other cultures drive out supposedly British indigenous culture, without understanding that those 'indigenous cultures' themselves only exist as part of an earlier immigrant mix. You blather on in retort but everything you have said, in order to appear like a stalwart intellect, is infected with the kind of poisonous racist rhetoric, employed by the BNP, and their ilk. Have the courage of your 'smart mouth' to own what you have said, and hold your hand up to it, instead of trying to throw the insult back, like a six year old.

Good time to end as we've moved the discussion from actual discourse, on an interesting contentious subject, to personal attack again. It's a waste of my time and reason. Hatred is a currency I try not to trade in.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:And Jesus, don't you ever sleep??
Two and a half hours. I'm hoping to appear responsible in the next eight, but I may well be sleeping, with my eyes open at my first meeting of the day.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests