Am I a man or a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForCruxSake

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Yes. You are, aren't you.
Lost for words and having to rely on someone who can actually say something... You're welcome. :)
You describe yourself so perfectly I don't need to bother. :)
Then don't! You'll be doing everyone a favour shutting up until you have something of worth to say. :lol:
Harbal

Re: Re:

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote: Clearly I over estimated you.
You're not the first to do that but you should be more concerned about overestimating yourself.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote: Don't talk to me if you don't want anything to do with me, you silly boy. :roll:
I didn't think I'd end up taking advice from you but I can't deny the wisdom of it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Harbal wrote:
You're not the first to do that but you should be more concerned about overestimating yourself.
Like those yippy little dogs that yap around the legs of rottweilers, then get eaten. :)
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I need it from someone who spends most of their time here on troll duty.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
Like those yippy little dogs that yap around the legs of rottweilers, then get eaten. :)
PWA... :lol:
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Don't talk to me if you don't want anything to do with me, you silly boy. :roll:
I didn't think I'd end up taking advice from you but I can't deny the wisdom of it.
Good. Then I wish you goodnight. Or should that be farewell? Either way... I'm happy, :)
vegetariantaxidermy

ForCruxSake wrote:
Harbal wrote:
Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I need it from someone who spends most of their time here on troll duty.
Do you think it's run out of steam yet? All that yipping must get tiring. Must be quite late (or very early) in that part of the woods.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote: Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I need it from someone who spends most of their time here on troll duty.
And I don't need to be lectured by someone who doesn't even have the decency to let me have the last word.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote:
Harbal wrote: You're not the first to do that but you should be more concerned about overestimating yourself.
Do you think it's run out of steam yet? All that yipping must get tiring. Must be quite late (or very early) in that part of the woods.
PWA... in extremis!
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I need it from someone who spends most of their time here on troll duty.
And I don't need to be lectured by someone who doesn't even have the decency to let me have the last word.
Apparently it hasn't. :roll:
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
Why do you want the last word when you seem to consistently say you want little to do with me?
Have it.. It's yours... I'm not precious about that kind of stuff.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
PWA...
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Still hasn't. :|
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
I thought you weren't going to bother saying anything anymore??? Does pointing out what I am doing add value to your critical thinking???

Why are you here taking such an interest in me and not philosophy? Ahhhh, don't answer... It'll only be more PWA...