Am I a man or a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by Dontaskme »

Male = giver

Female = receiver

Fe/male = receiver & giver both.

God is actually female, but the male has been rebelling about that truth since time immemorial. So then God decided in her unconditional love and wisdom for herself said okay me be a he if being me is not what you want...I am always here to fulfil your every de-sire. :lol:

And always re-member that It was bloody me that sired you!....not the other way around....
ForCruxSake

Re: Re:

Post by ForCruxSake »

Greta wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
henry quirk wrote:"That's sex not gender."

Sex and gender are irrevocably intertwined.

The chromosome pair dictating cock instead of pussy doesn't stop there but includes the brain from whence psychological 'maleness' (or 'femaleness') extends.

Simply: if you got a johnson, that johnson is merely the tip (no pun intended) of the biological features that shape your psychology, your gender.
They may well be intertwined but they are not the same thing, with gender being less dependent on sex than one might think.

'Gender' is flavour of the month at the moment. Here's a Guardian article talking about predetermining the sex of children, why parents may choose to have a particular sex, as related to gender, and how gender behaviour may well be a learned response.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... plnews_d-2

Enjoy. :)
Henry might like to explain to some of the bull dykes hanging around pool tables in lesbian bars about how very feminine their minds are thanks to their feminine bodies. He may not walk away in one piece but it would be a valuable lesson for him in human diversity.
But would Henry's 'masculinity' be risk averse to even walking into that bar to start with? Makes you wonder... :lol:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"They may well be intertwined but they are not the same thing"

Technically, no, but among sane folks the two are damned near indistinguishable.

#

"Guardian article"

Manure.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Given that women also appear to have a very small penis where does that leave their psychology and gender?"

Cock and clit are not the same thing.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Henry might like to explain to some of the bull dykes hanging around pool tables in lesbian bars about how very feminine their minds are thanks to their feminine bodies."

I wouldn't waste my time explaining diddly' to a crazy person.

#

"He may not walk away in one piece but it would be a valuable lesson for him in human diversity."

I ain't afraid of no queers... :|

There some new meme floatin' about: punch a fascist.

It doesn't take into account that the fascist may punch back (and may be better at doin' it than progressive/communitarian pansies).
Last edited by henry quirk on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"But would Henry's 'masculinity' be risk averse to even walking into that bar to start with? Makes you wonder... "

Being as my guyness is part of me and is utterly independent of any circumstance or place I'm in, most certainly I could share, would share, and have shared, booze with lezzies and cocksuckers, both in and out of bars.

As I say elsewhere: I'm a 'mind your own business, keep your hands to yourself' kinda guy. Joe sucks cock? Betty eats pussy? Makes me no never mind...it's a two-way street, though.
Greta

Post by Greta »

ForCruxSake wrote:
Greta wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: They may well be intertwined but they are not the same thing, with gender being less dependent on sex than one might think.

'Gender' is flavour of the month at the moment. Here's a Guardian article talking about predetermining the sex of children, why parents may choose to have a particular sex, as related to gender, and how gender behaviour may well be a learned response.

Henry might like to explain to some of the bull dykes hanging around pool tables in lesbian bars about how very feminine their minds are thanks to their feminine bodies. He may not walk away in one piece but it would be a valuable lesson for him in human diversity.
But would Henry's 'masculinity' be risk averse to even walking into that bar to start with? Makes you wonder... :lol:
For sure, based on his response. Tough women and sensitive men are crazy in Henry's world where the only "sane" people are desperately conformist conservatives. He's a clear example of the Dunning-Kruger effect - so ignorant and misinformed that even a concept as simple as diversity is beyond his comprehension. Yet he wears his stupidity as a badge of honour.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Greta wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
henry quirk wrote:"That's sex not gender."

Sex and gender are irrevocably intertwined.

The chromosome pair dictating cock instead of pussy doesn't stop there but includes the brain from whence psychological 'maleness' (or 'femaleness') extends.

Simply: if you got a johnson, that johnson is merely the tip (no pun intended) of the biological features that shape your psychology, your gender.
They may well be intertwined but they are not the same thing, with gender being less dependent on sex than one might think.

But those 'bull dykes' (such a 'flattering' description) are never going to be as masculine as a very masculine man. At their most extreme they compare to a rather androgynous man.

Image Image
Arising_uk

Re:

Post by Arising_uk »

henry quirk wrote: Cock and clit are not the same thing.
Take a penis and imagine it inverting, turning inside-out and going back inside and you get rougly the womb and fallopian tube system.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Tough women and sensitive men are crazy"

No, illiterate c*nt, certain gay folks are (along with trannies and any one else who, in effect, declares fire is cold [reality is sumthin' other than what it 'is']...like you).

#

"in Henry's world where the only "sane" people are desperately conformist conservatives."

As I'm neither: no, you shallow twat.

#

"he wears his stupidity as a badge of honour."

Is that a bleeding heart I see, or just menstruation?
Last edited by henry quirk on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Take a penis and imagine it inverting, turning inside-out and going back inside and you get rougly the womb and fallopian tube system."

I could store walnuts up my bum, but that doesn't make it a squirrel's larder.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

henry quirk wrote:"Take a penis and imagine it inverting, turning inside-out and going back inside and you get rougly the womb and fallopian tube system."

I could store walnuts up my bum, but that doesn't make it a squirrel's larder.
He's right though. Men are essentially females until the Y chromosome is added about 6 to 8 weight weeks after conception. The evolution of the embryo is essentially human biological evolution. So you were once female Henry.
Greta

Re:

Post by Greta »

henry quirk wrote:"Tough women and sensitive men are crazy"

No, illiterate c*nt, certain gay folks are (along with trannies and any one else who, in effect, declares fire is cold [reality is sumthin' other than what it 'is']...like you).

#

"in Henry's world where the only "sane" people are desperately conformist conservatives."

As I'm neither: no, you shallow twat.

#

"he wears his stupidity as a badge of honour."

Is that a bleeding heart I see, or just menstruation?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Am I to be worried by your pathetic obscenities?

"C*nt" ... "Twat" ... insults and no content says it all. You simply make your stupidity even more clear. You have no answers, no useful input, only abuse and posturing.

What are you on a philosophy forum for? You are too stupid and shallow for most Facebook conversations, let alone philosophy.
Last edited by Greta on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greta

Post by Greta »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Greta wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: They may well be intertwined but they are not the same thing, with gender being less dependent on sex than one might think.

But those 'bull dykes' (such a 'flattering' description) are never going to be as masculine as a very masculine man.
Of course not. There is overlap. I'm just pointing out diversity, something that certain moronic fools here cannot comprehend.

I am sorry for speaking crudely. I hope that you, as a refined refined and gentle creature, are not offended :lol: :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Greta wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Greta wrote: Henry might like to explain to some of the bull dykes hanging around pool tables in lesbian bars about how very feminine their minds are thanks to their feminine bodies. He may not walk away in one piece but it would be a valuable lesson for him in human diversity.
But those 'bull dykes' (such a 'flattering' description) are never going to be as masculine as a very masculine man.
Of course not. There is overlap. I'm just pointing out diversity, something that certain moronic fools here cannot comprehend.

I am sorry for speaking crudely. I hope that you, as a refined refined and gentle creature, are not offended :lol: :lol:
'Diversity'. Another perfectly useful word that has been press-ganged into the dictionary of political correctness.