Am I a man or a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForCruxSake

Re: Am I a man or a woman?

Post by ForCruxSake »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Still hasn't. :|
And neither have you. :roll:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ondon.html

Apparently 'white British' Londoners don't complain--they just leave.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Re:

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Harbal wrote: And I don't need to be lectured by someone who doesn't even have the decency to let me have the last word.
Apparently it hasn't. :roll:
I thought you weren't going to bother saying anything anymore??? Does pointing out what I am doing add value to your critical thinking???

Why are you here taking such an interest in me and not philosophy? Ahhhh, don't answer... It'll only be more PWA...
Must be another one of your imaginary 'quotes'.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote: I thought you weren't going to bother saying anything anymore??? Does pointing out what I am doing add value to your critical thinking???

Why are you here taking such an interest in me and not philosophy? Ahhhh, don't answer... It'll only be more PWA...
Errrr no. You said...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You describe yourself so perfectly I don't need to bother. :)
Do you have Alzheimer's?
Seriously, this is the second time today you haven't remembered what you've written. Either that or your so chewed up with venom, it's affecting your memory? PWA... with dementia.
Anyway, tired of repeating myself to you, and now repeating you, to you.. the floor is yours... don't lick it too long. G'night.
vegetariantaxidermy

ForCruxSake wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: I thought you weren't going to bother saying anything anymore??? Does pointing out what I am doing add value to your critical thinking???

Errrr no. You said...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You describe yourself so perfectly I don't need to bother. :)
Do you have Alzheimer's?
Seriously, this is the second time today you haven't remembered what you've written. Either that or your so chewed up with venom, it's affecting your memory? PWA... with dementia.
Anyway, tired of repeating myself to you, and now repeating you, to you.. the floor is yours... don't lick it too long. G'night.
Can you read? Read it again, out loud, SLOWLY. I never forget what I write. :|
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Must be another one of your imaginary 'quotes'.
Errrr no. You said...
Do you have Alzheimer's?
You forgot about the love post... :roll:
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Must be another one of your imaginary 'quotes'.
Errrr no. You said...
Do you have Alzheimer's?
Read it out slowly and it says you weren't going to bother describing me anymore, as I do it so well... And yet... Every action,,, whether I'm staying... Or going.., what I'm doing.,, described.... :lol:
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ondon.html

Most of them don't read The Telegraph either... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last edited by ForCruxSake on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

ForCruxSake wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Errrr no. You said...

Do you have Alzheimer's?
Read it out slowly and it says you weren't going to bother describing me anymore, as I do it so well... And yet... Every action,,, whether I'm staying... Or going.., what I'm doing.,, described.... :lol:
''You describe yourself so perfectly I don't need to bother. :)''

''I thought you weren't going to bother saying anything anymore???''

I didn't forget anything. Every one of my comments has been relevant to the one they are addressing.
You must be getting awfully tired. I don't have the same problem. :)
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ondon.html

Most of them don't read the Telegraoh either... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What difference does it make? It could have been in Stormfront and it wouldn't make any difference, as long as the writing wasn't altered. Are you saying it hasn't happened? What don't you agree with about the article?

Perhaps you would prefer this one:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/14/people-ar ... s-5882272/

Or the BBC? You will like this one. Apparently all those 'white British' are just 'moving to the seaside' :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-21511904

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Can you read? Read it again, out loud, SLOWLY. I never forget what I write. :|

I didn't forget anything. Every one of my comments has been relevant to the one they are addressing.
You're just repeating in a super shouty, overtly hysterical (you really should get round to looking that up) way what I've already reminded you of?!!! And, might I add, not addressed that you forgot about the love comment you made. Here I go again... Having to repeat that too...
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: you suggesting I should 'love' you? There's another word that's thrown around like cheap confetti. I love who I love. Don't have much choice in the matter.
What is wrong with you? It's either idiocy or Alzheimer's... You said....
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I see a beautiful love affair blossoming between Fux and TDus. They are both equally dishonest and delusional.

You brought up love, you donkey hoof. I was saying it's a good thing to love but that you are so full of hate you wouldn't understand it or be capable of receiving it. You've gone one step further and can't even grasp your mention of it. Even the word 'love' having left your fingers, refuses to return to your cesspit of a mind! :lol:
And guess what? For all your replying, you never answered that one... Could be I was wading through a lot of PWA... and missed it... Still, you appear to have forgot.

But you're right I am tired, very tired of you and your hatred.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote:

Most of them don't read the Telegraoh either... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What difference does it make? It could have been in Stormfront and it wouldn't make any difference, as long as the writing wasn't altered. Are you saying it hasn't happened? What don't you agree with about the article?

Or the BBC? You will like this one. Apparently all those 'white British' are just 'moving to the seaside' :lol:

Why are you going on about white Brits?

I was saying British culture continues, and should continue irrespective of colour, that we are ALL Brits. That race should not be an issue. The fact it is, is the problem. So what is the (counter) point you are trying to make?
vegetariantaxidermy

ForCruxSake wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Read it out slowly and it says you weren't going to bother describing me anymore, as I do it so well... And yet... Every action,,, whether I'm staying... Or going.., what I'm doing.,, described.... :lol:

You're just repeating in a super shouty, overtly hysterical (you really should get round to looking that up) way what I've already reminded you of?!!! And, might I add, not addressed that you forgot about the love comment you made. Here I go again... Having to repeat that too...
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: you suggesting I should 'love' you? There's another word that's thrown around like cheap confetti. I love who I love. Don't have much choice in the matter.
What is wrong with you? It's either idiocy or Alzheimer's... You said....
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I see a beautiful love affair blossoming between Fux and TDus. They are both equally dishonest and delusional.

You brought up love, you donkey hoof. I was saying it's a good thing to love but that you are so full of hate you wouldn't understand it or be capable of receiving it. You've gone one step further and can't even grasp your mention of it. Even the word 'love' having left your fingers, refuses to return to your cesspit of a mind! :lol:
And guess what? For all your replying, you never answered that one... Could be I was wading through a lot of PWA... and missed it... Still, you appear to have forgot.

But you're right I am tired, very tired of you and your hatred.
There was nothing to 'forget'. They were two entirely separate comments.

Anyway. R.I.P England. You were beautiful while you lasted.
vegetariantaxidermy

ForCruxSake wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Most of them don't read the Telegraoh either... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was saying British culture continues, and should continue irrespective of colour, that we are ALL Brits. That race should not be an issue. The fact it is, is the problem. So what is the (counter) point you are trying to make?
You would say that. You are full of shit. I bet you say Pakistani when asked what culture you are. Or are you suggesting the English have never had any cultural identity?
I say 'white British' because that's what the articles say, hence the quote marks. Yes, it is silly. I would much rather just say 'English'. I think most normal people will know what I mean when i say that. And before you say it, a cat can be born in a kennel. Doesn't make it a dog.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: What difference does it make? It could have been in Stormfront and it wouldn't make any difference, as long as the writing wasn't altered. Are you saying it hasn't happened? What don't you agree with about the article?

You would say that. You are full of shit. I bet you say Pakistani when asked what culture you are. Or are you suggesting the English have never had any cultural identity?
Again with the assumptions. That's not "critical thinking", missy.

Whether I am Pakistani, Trinidadian, Japanese, Alaskan or Inuit, I'm a Brit! It doesn't matter whether I'm white, or not. Not to me. Not to the people I know. It seems to matter to you. You're so ignorant, pulling up poor tabloid journalism, to make a poor point,

The East End has had a turn over culture, for hundreds of years. There is no embedded culture. It's changed continuously for hundreds of years, a port for migrants, being by the docks. In the 17th century it was the Hugenot refugees, later the Irish, then the Ashkenazi Jews amongst the most obvious migrants... So what culture is specific to these English East Enders you are using to make your point? You'll find the British born Asian East Enders are as much a part of the East End heritage as these white people you are talking about. A lot of them have the Cockney accent. They've been settling there for seventy years, you fool. Seems to me, it's you that is intent on letting the excrement fly.

I'm not "full of shit". I'm full of love for my city and the amazing people that surround me. I'm bloody lucky to be able to live here, with its diversity. It's made me tolerant of anyone... except bullying fools, who scream and shout in the hope everyone might think they are 'in charge', and intent on whipping up hatred. Those who exist simply to cause consternation for its own sake. You appear to belong to that set.