Sex bias

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Sex bias

Post by Walker »

A video with a recent example of sex bias.

What If Trump And Hillary Swapped Genders? Reenactment Of Debates With Genders Switched 'Shocks' Liberal Audience
http://www.dailywire.com/news/14203/wha ... exit-modal
Dalek Prime

Re: Sex bias

Post by Dalek Prime »

Oh, da poor, downtrodden, ruling white male.

Donald Duck is an undignified oaf.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Actually, it sounds like Progressive conditioning and bigotry on display.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Walker wrote:Actually, it sounds like Progressive conditioning and bigotry on display.
Actually, it's clarity, goof.

The boy is an oaf.

I despise Clinton. I despise most power grubbers. But Trump is simply ill-suited to anything but private life.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Despise? That karma's gonna getcha.

Your opinion of Trump is unsupported by the video. Do try to stay on topic rather than staying on prejudice. Face it. Many opinions about the candidates are based solely on the fact that Trump is a man. All man. The link reveals the precision and pertinence of Trump’s debate, which was apparent to the biased audience when it was presented by a woman. And in the video, when a man uses the same logic and presentation that Clinton used, word for word, he sounds like a weak and watery tart, trying to smile his way to winning like just another pretty face (in theory).

I wonder if the man in the play tried to do the Hillary shimmy.
I bet that was cute and endearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Walker wrote:Actually, it sounds like Progressive conditioning and bigotry on display.

The boy is an oaf.

I despise Clinton. I despise most power grubbers. But Trump is simply ill-suited to anything but private life.
?

The clarity of the video doesn't at all reveal that Trump is an oaf.

(By your reaction, you may have thought that I was referencing your posting.)
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Walker wrote:Despise? That karma's gonna getcha.
Hi Walker, my take on 'karma' Is different from yours. I don't see karma as some sort of cosmic justice or punishment. I see Karma as more and self-fulfilling action that simply put, is just ones own wrong mindedness and shallowness that comes back to bite them in the ass.

Yesterday, I went to breakfast with my mom and sister. 2 trump supporters who have no clue about the deeper implications of what he advocates and what such actions will bring.

All they know is, "lazy people no work...lazy people bad. "

What they don't understand is, only a fraction of people don't work because they are lazy. Most don't work because:

1. either they can't (i.e. have mental or physical disabilities

OR

2. Can't find a job

Or...(and this Is a big one...)

3. Can't makes a living wage (i.e. their wages does not afford them a place to live , food, health insurance etc. Even working full time!) So where is the incentive?

So, getting back to karma....one puts in place their own hell when one sees to it another is harmed through taking away safety nets that really don't change ones lifestyle at all....

Because...

One never knows when one will need a safety net of common sense. They but for the grace of God go you...and that in a nutshell is karma.

You use your evil justification of why you shouldn't help people/ humanity. ..and someday it comes to bite you in the ass.

My sister was rip roaring mad... " my tax dollars go to funding these lazy deadbeats!!!"

I asked her, "Do you have a roof over your head? Do you have food on the table? Health insurance? A car? A TV? A cell phone?" If you are not wanting for anything...why would you care if the government is helping some poor soul? What is it to you? Your lifestyle hasn't changed at all. However, if you allow them to punish the poor by taking away safety nets...then one day...if you ever get down on your luck. You will know what karma is all about. Because there will be no safety net there for you.

Think about it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

True enough for the situations to which that applies. Here is a more common situation, to which it does not apply.

Priority of personal expendure:

- Tier 1 of necessities: Cell phone, internet access, computer, television, cable or satellite service, automobile, clothing fashions, drugs and alcohol and cigarettes, vacations, $5 cup of coffee, so on and so forth.

- Tier 2 of necessities: Not enough money left over for housing and medical care. Help! Help!
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Walker wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:

The boy is an oaf.

?

The clarity of the video doesn't at all reveal that Trump is an oaf.

(By your reaction, you may have thought that I was referencing your posting.)
I dont click on links. And I don't base my opinion on one video anyway. He's a petulant boy in an office he is entirely ill-suited for.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dalek Prime wrote:I dont click on links. And I don't base my opinion on one video anyway. He's a petulant boy in an office he is entirely ill-suited for.
So that your contributions are relevant:

If you do a google search with the title of the link, namely:

What If Trump And Hillary Swapped Genders? Reenactment Of Debates With Genders Switched 'Shocks' Liberal Audience,

then the top searches will take you to the video and commentary that explains the how and why of the play that revealed to the audience, their bigotry.
artisticsolution

Walker wrote:True enough for the situations to which that applies. Here is a more common situation, to which it does not apply.

Priority of personal expendure:

- Tier 1 of necessities: Cell phone, internet access, computer, television, cable or satellite service, automobile, clothing fashions, drugs and alcohol and cigarettes, vacations, $5 cup of coffee, so on and so forth.

- Tier 2 of necessities: Not enough money left over for housing and medical care. Help! Help!
Right...I know this is your perception which helps you justify your wrong doing. But is it the truth?

And...again...do you want for anything? If you are starving on the streets, then I would say thelse "lazy deadbeats" who you think are "taking all you money" are putting a hardship on you. On the other hand...if you have a home, food on the table, a car, a TV, a cell phone, etc. Then I would say you are merely being an petty evil thinker who will soon know what karma is all about by the choices you have made.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I'm sick of all the whining about Trump. He's no worse than most other US Presidents and a lot more entertaining. If he can go a whole term (that will be a miracle) without finding a new country to attack and destroy then that will put him a cut above the rest in modern history. As for health care and immigration, how is that any of the rest of the planet's business? Japan has the strictest immigration laws in the world. I don't think it allows any muslims in, and mentions them specifically. Oooh. How RACIST. Why aren't the SJWs jumping up and down about that?? I bet they all drive around in Japanese cars. SJWs surpass, or at least equal, kristians in the hypocrisy department.
Perhaps those SJWs should consider their own bigotry for wanting a candidate to win just because of her gender. How quaintly archaic.
I couldn't see the point of the video, but then I couldn't give a crap about the gender of politicians. People in civilised countries don't.
Btw, why don't you just link to the youtube version instead of those virus-infested bs links you post?
artisticsolution

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I'm sick of all the whining about Trump. He's no worse than most other US Presidents and a lot more entertaining. If he can go a whole term (that will be a miracle) without finding a new country to attack and destroy then that will put him a cut above the rest in modern history. As for health care and immigration, how is that any of the rest of the planet's business? Japan has the strictest immigration laws in the world. I don't think it allows any muslims in, and mentions them specifically. Oooh. How RACIST. Why aren't the SJWs jumping up and down about that?? I bet they all drive around in Japanese cars. SJWs surpass, or at least equal, kristians in the hypocrisy department.
Perhaps those SJWs should consider their own bigotry for wanting a candidate to win just because of her gender. How quaintly archaic.
I couldn't see the point of the video, but then I couldn't give a crap about the gender of politicians. People in civilised countries don't.
Btw, why don't you just link to the youtube version instead of those virus-infested bs links you post?
How do we fix the world, veg? Serious question.
uwot

Post by uwot »

artisticsolution wrote:How do we fix the world, veg? Serious question.
Well, I know you weren't asking me, but the simple answer is don't leave politics to people who care about politics.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

artisticsolution wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I'm sick of all the whining about Trump. He's no worse than most other US Presidents and a lot more entertaining. If he can go a whole term (that will be a miracle) without finding a new country to attack and destroy then that will put him a cut above the rest in modern history. As for health care and immigration, how is that any of the rest of the planet's business? Japan has the strictest immigration laws in the world. I don't think it allows any muslims in, and mentions them specifically. Oooh. How RACIST. Why aren't the SJWs jumping up and down about that?? I bet they all drive around in Japanese cars. SJWs surpass, or at least equal, kristians in the hypocrisy department.
How do we fix the world, veg? Serious question.
Depends on how you define 'fix'. I'm sure arms manufacturers are perfectly happy with the way the world is-- full of gullible idiots who seriously believe that the military blows up foreign countries (countries that many of them have probably never even heard of) in order to preserve some vague and undefined concept they call 'freedom'. How these two things are connected is anyone's guess, so don't even think about it. Thinking is disrespectful to 'heroes'.
As far as I can tell most people love war. The world is in excellent shape as far as they are concerned.