Sex bias

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Sex bias

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote:Why is this being posted?
Because. This is a thread about sex bias in particular, and bias in general.

Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?
- The Huff Po

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley ... a-homepage
“Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

“If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.”
Uhhh gee. What do you think she means by, progressive cause?

Progress?

:P
That has to be satire, right? I wonder if she's ever heard of Margaret Thatcher. Or Robert Mugabe. Or that more white women voted for Trump than for H Clinton.
Thank you for posting such a perfect example of 'Progressive' 'thinking'. And people wonder what I mean when I call 'Progressives' fascists, or get angry when they are called 'liberal'? No doubt she would prefer the world to be run by ugly white lesbians.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: This is the meaningless nonsense you wrote to go with the link:
''What conservatives really think of women, from the days when folks first began to holler about an overpopulated planet.''
You are the one who insists on writing nonsensical gibberish. You could learn a lot from Family Guy. Seth Myers really knows how to write.
That ain’t the ticket to the exposition.

That’s the ticket to nowheresville, track 29, gimme a shine.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:That has to be satire, right?
I do think it's on the level.

Huff Po, your bias is showing.

Caution to the winds.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:That has to be satire, right?
I do think it's on the level.

Huff Po, your bias is showing.

Caution to the winds.
You are sooooo THICK! You are so used to 'writing' in some bizarre code that only you can (presumably) understand, that you have lost any ability at all to understand straight-forward English (either that or you are just insane).
Walker

Post by Walker »

Well, that's not very nice, loud and clear.

Here’s a fav to turn that frown upside down. :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSiLOD7pzv8
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You could learn a lot from Family Guy. Seth Myers really knows how to write.
This isn’t Seth, but perhaps is still worthy of a bit of alter space.

Academia Is Our Enemy So We Should Help It Commit Suicide
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... e-n2312479

“And in their quest to ensure their students’ perpetual unemployment, colleges are now teaching that punctuality is a social construct. Somewhere, a Starbucks manager is going to hear from Kaden the Barista that, ‘I like, totally couldn’t get here for my shift on time because, like intersectionality of my experience as a person of Scandinavianism and stuff. I feel unsafe because of your racist vikingaphobia and tardiness-shaming.’”
- Kurt Schlichter