Feminist Fantasy

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Feminist Fantasy

Post by Nick_A »

One thing that is becoming increasingly obvious is that feminist and progressive women in general secretly crave male dominance. They basically want two kinds of men; one who they boss around and the other who rule over them.

I couldn't understand why so many women look the other way on Muslim attempts to introduce Sharia law into America. Since it openly suppresses women. I can see why men like Obama would like it but why would women not fight it and oppose this advance of Islam into the United States which openly favors Sharia law and subservient women. Hillary even takes money from countries that openly abuse women as a matter of policy. Opposing it would just seem natural. Then it dawned on me that women secretly crave living under a strong man's dominance that Sharia law would provide. The trouble is that being subservient they will no longer have the weak men to dominate anymore. They won't even be let out of the house without supervision. So even though male dominance may appeal to feminist fantasies, once Sharia law sets in the reality may not be as appealing as the fantasy. The feminists may long for traditional American values but those days will be over. America will have become transformed.,
FlashDangerpants

Re: Feminist Fantasy

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Nick_A wrote:One thing that is becoming increasingly obvious is that feminist and progressive women in general secretly crave male dominance. They basically want two kinds of men; one who they boss around and the other who rule over them.

I couldn't understand why so many women look the other way on Muslim attempts to introduce Sharia law into America. Since it openly suppresses women. I can see why men like Obama would like it but why would women not fight it and oppose this advance of Islam into the United States which openly favors Sharia law and subservient women. Hillary even takes money from countries that openly abuse women as a matter of policy. Opposing it would just seem natural. Then it dawned on me that women secretly crave living under a strong man's dominance that Sharia law would provide. The trouble is that being subservient they will no longer have the weak men to dominate anymore. They won't even be let out of the house without supervision. So even though male dominance may appeal to feminist fantasies, once Sharia law sets in the reality may not be as appealing as the fantasy. The feminists may long for traditional American values but those days will be over. America will have become transformed.,
You are psycho-sexually fucked up Nick.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Probably because there is no such entity as a 'feminist'. I'm sure many rational, intelligent women oppose islam.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Vege wrote:
Probably because there is no such entity as a 'feminist'. I'm sure many rational, intelligent women oppose islam.
How many women do you know of who call themselves feminists and or progressives openly oppose Sharia being welcomed into the united States? How many do you know of who oppose Hillary for openly taking money from countries abusing women as a matter of policy? I couldn't understand it until it finally dawned on me that the Sharia fantasy is some sort of rape fantasy. Give me another reason why prominent women calling themselves feminists and/or progressives aren't openly and loudly protesting all who support this abuse including Hillary.
FlashDangerpants

Name a place in the USA that is under Sharia law.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote:Vege wrote:
How many women do you know of who call themselves feminists and or progressives openly oppose Sharia being welcomed into the united States? How many do you know of who oppose Hillary for openly taking money from countries abusing women as a matter of policy? I couldn't understand it until it finally dawned on me that the Sharia fantasy is some sort of rape fantasy. Give me another reason why prominent women calling themselves feminists and/or progressives aren't openly and loudly protesting all who support this abuse including Hillary.
I don't acknowledge politisal 'ist' labels. Most of them are wrong anyway. Look at how you randomly label people you don't like as 'leftists'. What about Hillary? The US is permanently in bed with Saudi Arabia.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

vege wrote:
I don't acknowledge politisal 'ist' labels. Most of them are wrong anyway. Look at how you randomly label people you don't like as 'leftists'. What about Hillary? The US is permanently in bed with Saudi Arabia.
The bottom line is that however you describe them, these women are strangely silent about abuse of women through application of Sharia law. If you don't like my explanation of feminist fantasy, give me another explanation.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

FDP wrote: Name a place in the USA that is under Sharia law.

http://nationalreport.net/city-michigan ... haria-law/
NationalReport>In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.
These women will enjoy domination for a while until the novelty wears off. Then they learn the hard way they will ask each other why they allowed this.
FlashDangerpants

Nick_A wrote:FDP wrote: Name a place in the USA that is under Sharia law.

NationalReport>In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.
These women will enjoy domination for a while until the novelty wears off. Then they learn the hard way they will ask each other why they allowed this.
how can you be so stupid as to fall for such an obvious hoax?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp

You complete moron.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote:FDP wrote: Name a place in the USA that is under Sharia law.

Judging by your description I would say it's a satirical article. :roll:
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

It is hard to separate fact from fiction but one thing is certain; Sharia law is becoming more influential in America because more people live by it. Leaving other countries aside for a moment This means that women are being persecuted. No one can deny the obvious. Since the abuse is obvious the question remains why it is supported by women looking the other way?

Men often appreciate women for marriage and those they can have a fantasy with. Some women like to dominate men and be dominated at the same time by other men. They will have the opportunity through Sharia law. If that is what they want, that is what they will get and lose their ability to dominate in the process. Why else don't they openly and loudly protest the abuse of women through Sharia law?
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote:It is hard to separate fact from fiction but one thing is certain; Sharia law is becoming more influential in America because more people live by it. Leaving other countries aside for a moment This means that women are being persecuted. No one can deny the obvious. Since the abuse is obvious the question remains why it is supported by women looking the other way?

Men often appreciate women for marriage and those they can have a fantasy with. Some women like to dominate men and be dominated at the same time by other men. They will have the opportunity through Sharia law. If that is what they want, that is what they will get and lose their ability to dominate in the process. Why else don't they openly and loudly protest the abuse of women through Sharia law?
I think you are confusing so-called 'feminists' with the politically correct. Political correctness has rules unto itself (rules that change according to what's fashionable at the time). I went on a website forum called Atheism+ and was banned and threatened after one comment. I didn't realise it was actually a PC 'feminazi' site dedicated to destroying Richard Dawkins. Dawkins famously detests islam, and doesn't pull punches when exposing stupidity and hypocrisy.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Vege wrote:
I think you are confusing so-called 'feminists' with the politically correct. Political correctness has rules unto itself (rules that change according to what's fashionable at the time). I went on a website forum called Atheism+ and was banned and threatened after one comment. I didn't realise it was actually a PC 'feminazi' site dedicated to destroying Richard Dawkins. Dawkins famously detests islam, and doesn't pull punches when exposing stupidity and hypocrisy.
Whatever you want to call it vege, the result is the same. Mant prominent Women who are politically and socially active ignore horrific abuse of women not only in other countries but in the United States as well from followers of Sharia law. If they are not receiving some pleasure, tell me why they do it and are unashamed of their obvious hypocrisy. Are you suggesting that the desire to be politically correct enables a person to support cruelty? At least a cruel fantasy is more understandable.

I'm not ashamed for example to argue against spirit killing of the young in the schools even though it is a minority position. Understanding has a certain responsibility associated with it. Politically and socially active women should at least care a little for the well being of their fellow women and rise against abuse by Sharia law. Often they don't. Why?
Skip

Post by Skip »

Nick_A wrote: [? Mant ]prominent Women who are politically and socially active ignore horrific abuse of women not only in other countries but in the United States as well from followers of Sharia law.
Prominent men who are socially and politically (and economically) active ignore the horrific abuse of women, children and men in other countries, as well as the United States.
If they are not receiving some pleasure, tell me why they do it and are unashamed of their obvious hypocrisy.
Usually money. Sometimes power, too, but mostly money.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Skip wrote
Prominent men who are socially and politically (and economically) active ignore the horrific abuse of women, children and men in other countries, as well as the United States.
Agreed. Society is always complaining of abuse by men.
Usually money. Sometimes power, too, but mostly money.
So women are equal to if not worse than men in their acceptance of the abuse of women. So much for all these women's equality groups. They'll stab a woman in the back if it makes them an extra buck. At least if they support Sharia abuse as a rape fantasy a person can say "well, they didn't really mean it." But you are describing an "in your face" horror. Abuse is fine as long as the bribe is right. So much for the gentle sex.