The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HaHaHa

The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:50 am

Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one. Women only care about reproductive security only evolutionarily and therefore are naturally or biologically hardwired neurologically to go after men with wealth, power, and social affluence especially women of the top stock. In the common tongue this is what we call being money grubbing whores. This is a deeply rooted psychological mechanism in all women from the most beautiful to the most ugliest aesthetically speaking. Less influential or powerful women of a lesser stock will settle for less of course which goes into the sexual dynamic of lowered expectations that revolves around a variety of variables as well since sexual competition isn't limited in men whereas can be found in women also.

This behavior isn't limited to prostitutes or professional widows as it can be found amongst girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, and so on. I am not talking about a specific segment of the female population. I am talking about all females in general.

ImageImage

Last edited by HaHaHa on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

HaHaHa

Re: The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:54 am

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:17 am

The young man is horrified upon finding on his first lover's naked body that between her legs isn't simply just a semen receptacle but also is an ATM Machine as well in the form of currency. He finds that the the notions of love, chivalry, and romance he's been culturally accustomed to by his mother who bore him is a false one in that he slowly acknowledges his own self worth is reduced only purely to monetary form where the pearly golden gates between her legs he's barred entrance to if he is not considered economically viable. As a man he becomes a financial and economic abstraction instead of a person, individual, or human being. As a man he learns his first interaction with dehumanization with the female form. It isn't merely semen dripping out of her tender ovulating c-u-n-t after a night's pleasure with the lass but out of the opening of her delicious succulent twat there appears drenched dollar bills seeping out. He becomes astonished in pure horror as everything he was told of beautiful nice caring relationship altruistic women growing up was all a lie. He becomes enraged and furious that supposedly this sacred union between a man or woman is in reality all bought by hefty socially contracted financial ransoms. Finally, upon this realization our young boy becomes a full fledged man as it is the burden that all men must carry concerning the supposedly fairer opposite sex.

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:27 am

For all the blatant lies and deception of feminism on the alleged equality of the sexes one subject they'll never touch upon as it would be too revealing of their own self hypocrisies is that of sexual competition or selection between the sexes.

For them to do so would be far too revealing of their hand which they want no men to see and what some men do see they despise. It destroys their very notion of equality in an instant that they claim to be fighting for.

ImageImage

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:33 am

The first question out of a woman upon meeting her nonstop is what your occupation is in terms of a job or income.

This is because the highest value to a woman is success, money, power, social influence, and security. She truly doesn't care about anything else and if she does all things are secondary to it. All women are like this.

Love, romance, and getting to know you a man as an individual with your own independent thoughts, beliefs, values, dreams, hopes, or emotions has nothing to do with it.

This is how a woman looks at you as:

Your total worth.

Your income and job.

How much property you own.

What people you know.

In other words women look at men as financial, material, and social abstractions that only exist to fulfill their own needs or wants.

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:37 am

Women and females in general are socially conforming in that the majority of them worship authority in willing obedient submission. Women a majority of the time are all about being for the status quo because they're the biggest benefitors of it. There is no bigger benefactor of the status quo than women.

Men a majority of us beyond the top ten percent do not benefit from the status quo which is why we largely hold such animosity towards it.

So, if you're not for the status quo as a man you're going to have a hard time. Try to at least pretend you are when conversing with women.

Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:42 am

Does your mother know you're pestering the grown-ups?

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:43 am

Very few even want to see the propensity of violence from men as a direct result of sexual selection or competition. It's ironic feminists complain about the big bad violent patriarchy when it is women themselves who initiate the whole spectacle of sexual selection or competition themselves on a completely evolutionary and psychological level. In reality women have nobody to blame but themselves. For feminists sexual selection or competition is too much of a taboo subject that it becomes beyond approach because to do so would show the illusion of sexual equality for what it is.

Last edited by HaHaHa on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 am

Obvious Leo wrote:Does your mother know you're pestering the grown-ups?
If that is all you can cop out in reply with then I'm pretty satisfied that you have nothing else in rebuttal or refutation.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 am

You sound like you live in America. So it's not women per se but American women you are complaining about and I guess it's because you have not made money there. But fear not as there is someone for everyone it's just that you'll have to adjust your standards as I guess that you think you deserve the women of the rich.

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:16 am

Arising_uk wrote:You sound like you live in America. So it's not women per se but American women you are complaining about and I guess it's because you have not made money there. But fear not as there is someone for everyone it's just that you'll have to adjust your standards as I guess that you think you deserve the women of the rich.
Yeah, if only I had a nickel for every time I heard this. By the way the lads in England pretty much say the same thing over the pond.

You sound like a woman. Your word usage of deserve only proves my point.

Thanks for playing.

Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 am

HaHaHa wrote:
If that is all you can cop out in reply with then I'm pretty satisfied that you have nothing else in rebuttal or refutation.
You're quite right. I have nothing to say to you on this subject.

HaHaHa

Post by HaHaHa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:45 am

Obvious Leo wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:
You're quite right. I have nothing to say to you on this subject.
I bet. ;)

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:47 pm

HaHaHa wrote:Yeah, if only I had a nickel for every time I heard this. By the way the lads in England pretty much say the same thing over the pond.
Do they? Well this lad across the pond begs to differ.
You sound like a woman.
If I had a nickel.
Your word usage of deserve only proves my point.
You have no point, just issues.
Thanks for playing.
Pleasure.

You one of the Blow Thyself crowd or even the pooch once again?

FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 am

Was any of that intended as a philosophical argument? It just reads like the abridged manifesto of a serial killer in waiting.

All you have presented is a bald assertion that women only fuck for monetary gain. It's rendered instantly untrue if there has ever been a single example of the wife of a rich man sleeping with a car mechanic or a window cleaner. One wonders if history could possibly furnish us with an instance of any such thing, thus ending a petulant and silly thread without too much bother.