The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 am

HaHaHa wrote:Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one.
Simple is as simple does.
Simply enough you are such a sad little pricky.
You got your heart broken, and now you thrash out like a baby.
Grow the fuck up!

Is your Mummy a whore too: or did she give you life for free; washed your little botty, and let you squeeze her titties, until you drove here mad with your childish demands?
Last edited by Hobbes' Choice on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 am

HaHaHa wrote:Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one. Women only care about reproductive security only evolutionarily and therefore are naturally or biologically hardwired neurologically to go after men with wealth, power, and social affluence especially women of the top stock. In the common tongue this is what we call being money grubbing whores. This is a deeply rooted psychological mechanism in all women from the most beautiful to the most ugliest aesthetically speaking. Less influential or powerful women of a lesser stock will settle for less of course which goes into the sexual dynamic of lowered expectations that revolves around a variety of variables as well since sexual competition isn't limited in men whereas can be found in women also.

This behavior isn't limited to prostitutes or professional widows as it can be found amongst girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, and so on. I am not talking about a specific segment of the female population. I am talking about all females in general.

Dumb assed pic removed;

"And Another one down;

And another one down;

Another one bites the dust."
You know your whole self package is laughable, right?

Your avatar, your nym, your attitude, smacks of a deluded spoiled child!

Why don't you grow some boy, and quit pickin on women, is that all you have the peas to handle!

I saw your type in that Twilight Zone movie. Sorry about Vic Morrow, and those two children, but you definitely fill his characters boots, I'm sure!

You know your logic is flawed, right. Or is all this just an attention getting scheme? Sure, I had you pegged with the avatar and nym combo, "from the beginning!"

Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:40 am

SpheresOfBalance wrote: I had you pegged with the avatar and nym combo, "from the beginning!"
Narcissist. So blindly obvious are the symptoms that this caricature of a disturbed adolescent might have been lifted directly from the textbook. However it's also likely that he may have suffered serious physical, psychological or sexual abuse at some time and that this might eventually lead to major psycho-pathological trauma, if not psychosis. Rather than aggravating this risk it would possibly be safer to simply ignore him and hope he goes away and gets some help.

thedoc

Post by thedoc » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:
Your word usage of deserve only proves my point.
You have no point, just issues.
You one of the Blow Thyself crowd or even the pooch once again?
Yes, I think this is Satyr posting from his "feminization of Mankind" dross.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 pm

thedoc wrote:Yes, I think this is Satyr posting from his "feminization of Mankind" dross.
To be honest I don't think the goaturder would use a sock-puppet. But definitely has the sound of one of the flock.

SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Obvious Leo wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: I had you pegged with the avatar and nym combo, "from the beginning!"
Narcissist. So blindly obvious are the symptoms that this caricature of a disturbed adolescent might have been lifted directly from the textbook. However it's also likely that he may have suffered serious physical, psychological or sexual abuse at some time and that this might eventually lead to major psycho-pathological trauma, if not psychosis. Rather than aggravating this risk it would possibly be safer to simply ignore him and hope he goes away and gets some help.
I've got your Narcissist hanging, Narcissist!
If you want to tiptoe around people, do it, fool! Nothing worse than a walking, talking contradiction, Leo. Instead I go straight to the point. The only way to get to the bottom of the truth, facing it head on. But your dancing is cute, it's also cute how you choose your partners, rub a dub dub, leo and his boys in a tub! Obviously I can't be either bought or sold, by anyone, for any reason. It would seem your price tag is cheap indeed.

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:39 pm

thedoc wrote:
I think this is Satyr posting from his feminization of Mankind dross
Not so as Satyr and HaHaHa are most definitely not the same person

pinto

Post by pinto » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Sounds like an unattractive man with sour grapes who can't get laid. And greed works both ways sunshine. I'm sure greed is shared equally by both sexes.

Greta

Post by Greta » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:39 am

I, and many other women are wealthier than our male partners.

I find there's a higher level of misogyny on philosophy forums than others. Perhaps, as has been suggested, it's just a matter of some nerds not being able to find a partner and getting bitter about it. I suspect many are only looking for women due to the stigmas around doing otherwise.

Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 am

Greta wrote:I, and many other women are wealthier than our male partners.

I find there's a higher level of misogyny on philosophy forums than others. Perhaps, as has been suggested, it's just a matter of some nerds not being able to find a partner and getting bitter about it. I suspect many are only looking for women due to the stigmas around doing otherwise.
Greta. On this occasion we're clearly seeing an adolescent with some rather transparent psycho-sexual "issues". Such misfits do have a tendency to troll their angst around internet forums but luckily they seldom stick around for long so it's probably unlikely that this particular loser will pass this way again.

Greta

Post by Greta » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:47 am

Obvious Leo wrote:
Greta wrote:I, and many other women are wealthier than our male partners.

Greta. On this occasion we're clearly seeing an adolescent with some rather transparent psycho-sexual "issues". Such misfits do have a tendency to troll their angst around internet forums but luckily they seldom stick around for long so it's probably unlikely that this particular loser will pass this way again.
Of course I didn't want to imply that all philosophers are misogynist. Yes, ideally HaHa should be seeking treatment.

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 am

There are two types of feminism; the fake, liberal kind, and radical feminism, which is, give or take, worthwhile.

But that's neither here nor there, because I'm here to say that I really, really, like women! I mean, they just make me so damned h***y! :mrgreen:

sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Even if you are right, what is wrong with that? If wealth and power suggest better genetics to a woman, she will opt for it. I think it is fine either way. If you don't find a woman, then you need to worry that you might be a loser. Otherwise, more power to women. They get to choose. Our job is to ensure that we get them to choose us.

yiostheoy

Post by yiostheoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:32 pm

HaHaHa wrote:Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one. Women only care about reproductive security only evolutionarily and therefore are naturally or biologically hardwired neurologically to go after men with wealth, power, and social affluence especially women of the top stock. In the common tongue this is what we call being money grubbing whores. This is a deeply rooted psychological mechanism in all women from the most beautiful to the most ugliest aesthetically speaking. Less influential or powerful women of a lesser stock will settle for less of course which goes into the sexual dynamic of lowered expectations that revolves around a variety of variables as well since sexual competition isn't limited in men whereas can be found in women also.

This behavior isn't limited to prostitutes or professional widows as it can be found amongst girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, and so on. I am not talking about a specific segment of the female population. I am talking about all females in general.
This O/P is really creepy and has not been back in a while.

yiostheoy

Post by yiostheoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 pm

sthitapragya, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.