~ Philosophical Benefits of a Niqab ~

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: ~ Philosophical Benefits of a Niqab ~

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.
I use Wikipedia because today, in 2015, Wikipedia is the fountain of all human knowledge.
That explains you very well.
p.s.
Have you paid to support wikki Bill? Y'now when it kicks up that screen asking for your support of the 'fountain of all human knowledge' have you supported them, I have, or do you think it's like this forum and that others should pay for your use?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Yes. I donate EVERY year.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

My apologies then. Will you be doing the same for this forum, ie subscribe to the mag?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

As always, your apologies & gratitude are always accepted.

...but still, I cannot accept you as my apprentice again. That was a one=time shot.

Once I am published in the hard-copy magazine Rick & the Mods will be very happy.

I can't force them, It's their emotions.

I don't see me subscribing until I am published.

If they are not ready to recieve my generosity then I will continue to be more than happy just being published right here on the forum.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

... but still, I cannot accept you as my apprentice again. That was a one=time shot.
:lol: You are delusional.
Once I am published in the hard-copy magazine Rick & the Mods will be very happy.
That'll be never then.
I can't force them, It's their emotions.
You are delusional, it's that they can't publish wikki quotes as any kind of serious philosophical thought by an author nor four or five sentences with oodles of white space in an attempt to add import.
I don't see me subscribing until I am published.
So freeload off the rest of us forever then.

Do you have any wikki articles? If not how come you'll subsidise them?
If they are not ready to recieve my generosity then I will continue to be more than happy just being published right here on the forum.[/size].
Personally I think this as good a case as any for banning you.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Yes. I donate EVERY year.

We did not ask about the sperm bank. :lol:
BigWhit

Post by BigWhit »

I think Bill has a burqa fetish. And is it a bit ironic that he's defending the niqab and posts a photoshopped image of one being represented as a prison?
Bill Wiltrack wrote:Image

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Who gives a shit. I just want to know the philosophical benefits of my urine-stained, semen-encrusted Underoo's. :roll:

(Disclaimer: I don't really own a pair of Underoos, but the rest applies.)
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Don't want to sound aloof but, we've already been over this within this exact thread. And when I say we've...I mean me:

The philosophical benefits would be the covering of the beauty of one of Mohammad's women so that the impure men, such as your self, would be unable to google at her beauty.

Also, another philosophical benefit is that the Muslim women do not need to worry about their looks constantly.

...didn't think I would have to EXPLAIN EVERYTHING in this seemingly straightforward thread.

OK. Now that you know...do you have any actual input or opinion in reference to this very specific philosophical thread?

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Don't want to sound aloof but, we've already been over this within this exact thread. And when I say we've...I mean me:

The philosophical benefits would be the covering of the beauty of one of Mohammad's women so that the impure men, such as your self, would be unable to google at her beauty.

Also, another philosophical benefit is that the Muslim women do not need to worry about their looks constantly.

...didn't think I would have to EXPLAIN EVERYTHING in this seemingly straightforward thread.

OK. Now that you know...do you have any actual input or opinion in reference to this very specific philosophical thread?

You are just objectifying women whom you see as in need of protection from the lusts of men.
Many of them are strong, and don't require your patriarchal protection, Bill. Now get your nose out of their business. If they want to cover, fine. If not, fine too. But it should remain to them, not to some long-dead prophet. Or to any man (or other woman).
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Objectifying - – treating the entity as a tool for another's purposes: "The objectifier treats the object as a tool of his or her purposes."

Yes I am just objectifying women whom I see as in need of protection from the lusts of men or women like you.

Don't we objectify every focus of every thread that we start?

Don't we use the metaphor of words as objectifying all of our feelings?

Many of them are strong, and don't require my protection. My nose is not in their business. If they want to cover, fine. If not, fine too. But it should remain to them.

uwot

Post by uwot »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:Once I am published in the hard-copy magazine Rick & the Mods will be very happy.
Can you give a synopsis of any of the articles you have submitted to PN for publication, Poor Bill?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

There is an embarrassment of riches when it comes to material that I have published here at the PhilosophyNow Forums.

The shit that has been published in the hard copy by dim-witted, dead, boring pseudo-philosophers pales in comparison to the rich, consciousness-centric philosophy that I energized and brought-to-life here at the forum.

I honestly think that I am now not interested in being published in the hard copy anymore. I've passed that.

The magazine used to stand for something.

Think I'm becoming more introverted. It's where I belong. Where I become more awake. Where I am able to expand, philosophically.

I just want to become selfish in that way.

Thanks for asking & I appreciate the support.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

There is an embarrassment of riches when it comes to material that I have published here at the PhilosophyNow Forums.
Well the embarrassment is correct at least.
The shit that has been published in the hard copy by dim-witted, dead, boring pseudo-philosophers pales in comparison to the rich, consciousness-centric philosophy that I energized and brought-to-life here at the forum.
How would you know as you don't subscribe to the mag but just freeload off the subscriptions.
I honestly think that I am now not interested in being published in the hard copy anymore. I've passed that.
Who cares as the chances of you being published in the magazine were and are zilch.
The magazine used to stand for something.
How would you know but it still does.
Think I'm becoming more introverted. It's where I belong. Where I become more awake. Where I am able to expand, philosophically.
Who cares?
I just want to become selfish in that way.
Ditto.
Thanks for asking & I appreciate the support.
My pleasure.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I know you don't have the ability to grow-up.

You don't have the ability to grow.

You are locked-into a state of perpetual fear-hate-overreaction.

...at least that's the way you appear upon this site. I hope your world beyond this site is somewhat different. I hope you have a loving support team around you. - I wish them continued strength.

I've shown you how, before, to overcome this bump in the road.

You don't listen.

If you wish to continue to attack me - PLEASE put more effort into it.

I have some ideas but I want to see what you come up with...

Hate to be the adult in the room but, this is my thread.

You can do this.