The Feminization of Mankind

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Duncan Butlin

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Duncan Butlin »

A radical re-think. I think we are losing direction here, and, given the lack of disciplinary action from thread author Mr. Satyr (despite exhortations), and at the risk of appearing authoritarian myself, I have decided to attempt to drag this discussion back on track -- kicking and screaming though there may be. The idea of reserving this thread for women fills me with horror. First a definition:

Feminising a society means:
  • transferring both formal and informal power from men to women
    questioning, undermining, and destroying masculinity
    female ‘equalism’: the eradication or denial of sex differences when it suits women
    liberating and empowering women; weakening and humiliating men
    men becoming less sexual, more feminine (passive, sissy, whining)
    women becoming more sexual, less feminine (aggressive, explicit, controlling)
    atrophying of male sexism; blossoming of female sexism
    sharing tasks instead of dividing the labour
    reserving positions of power for women (over more qualified men)
    men unable to meet the eyes of women, girls or even infants
    women’s sentiments rule, and men must simply get used to it
Questions that seem relevant to me:
  • do you agree with the list, or wish to add or subtract something?
    do you agree the process is actually in operation today?
    do you think it’s a good idea? For whom? What about the children?
    when, if ever, should it stop (when is enough enough)?
    what ought men do about it? What ought women do about it?
    what should be our aims, what are our priorities?
Most of you can already predict my answers, I am sure. The process is an utter disaster -- especially for our children -- and it is leading to the end of life as we know it. Men should immediately set about reversing the trend -- and women should behave more and more outrageously, so as to taunt them into action -- until the balance is redressed.

There are many indicators of a healthy society: marriage, suicide, divorce, infidelity, bastardy, longevity, sexism, depression, work/social balance, the duration of relationships, inter-personal and institutional trust. Once secure, housed and fed, all a man really needs is respect, and a future for the tribe’s children. A woman, on the other hand, needs more security, and a future for her own children. Both of us are aiming for the good life, though we will never completely agree what that should be.

That’s what I think, anyway.
duszek

Post by duszek »

Did Mrs. Punkhurst (God bless her) want men to be weak, humiliated, whining and sissy ?
She wanted dignity for all, including women.

Controlling an adult human being who is not insane is a violation of this person´s dignity. Be is a woman, a black person (slaves in America), an Indian ("India can´t govern itself") ....

Someone who violates other people´s dignity has no self-esteem.
It is similar with SM circles: sadists and masochists often switch their respective roles.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Good morning Miss Duszek. Sorry for mistaking your sex ... I hope I have your marital status right?! No, of course not, you are right: Mrs. Emmeline Pankhurst had no intention whatsoever of demeaning men, in seeking the vote for women -- nor do the vast majority of feminists: they are simply after more power for women, by whatever means comes to hand. But think about it: power in society only resides in men and women -- there are no other sources -- so if women are to gain power, men have to lose it. It’s as simple as that. So in elevating women, you necessarily have to debase men.

And you are wrong about controlling others. Even in a simple friendship, it is the true friend who points out your failings, and does his best to prevent you from doing wrong. If all he does is encourage and support you, whatever you do, then it is a shallow relationship indeed -- one that will do you no good. This applies a hundred times more, when it comes to relationships between the sexes -- especially if sex is involved, which tends to dull men’s critical faculties!
duszek

Post by duszek »

Kind criticism is a gift and should be appreciated.
And it should go in both directions.
Is it wrong for a wife to say to her driving husband: "You have turned in the wrong direction, darling. We are heading north now, instead of west."
Also a child should be entitled to point out to a parent a mistake.

There are still so many things left that it would be good to control: natural catastrophies, crime, terrorism, traffic, ...
How about turning the attention to these ?
Mentally ill are not sufficiently cared for in many countries and they just walk around, like for example in New Orleans, as I heard once on NPR (National Public Radio).

You for example could control some disfavored children´s grammar and spelling and thus make something really useful in this world.
duszek

Post by duszek »

I do not think that power is a sort of cake and thus a share taken by one is a loss for someone else.

Power can mulitply when new enterprises emerge.
Or it can shrink when chaos takes over.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Hi Duncan,

I am so glad they didn't lock you up and throw away the key!

D: I am so glad you mentioned Larry Summers, because I am trying to persuade the group of intelligence researchers I have just met in Madrid to revisit that outrageous situation. I believe the women involved should be punished, and Harvard should have to pay punitive compensation. False accusations are a serious affair, and until they are dealt with as strictly as the victim would have been (had the accusations been substantiated) they will grow like a cancer. Larry Summers effectively got the sack, so all those Women’s Studies academics who chimed in with shock and horror statements to the press should also get the sack. Might you help getting such a campaign going?

AS: I would not get such a campaign going! It would be unjust. If the women and Harvard are to be punished for mistakes, then everyone should also be punished for mistakes! The most I will do is stand up and say to these women and to Harvard, "You are wrong!" Of course I would go on to tell them exactly why they were being illogical. Let their punishment be egg on their faces for saying and doing such a stupid thing. The women look like idiots in my eyes because in trying to gain support for their cause they allowed the least little (factual) statement to mean something incriminating and Harvard looks like an idiot for listening to them! This is what happens when an imbalance of power is allowed to happen. One group always feels slighted and their nerves become exposed to the point they can't think logically anymore. Pride and ego get in the way. It will be like this for a while....understandably. But when it becomes the norm for women and men to have equal power, raw emotion will soon subside and we can begin to work on new problems together! What an exciting time!

All ended up for the best anyway. There was no real damage caused to ol' Larry. He came through it like a trooper! Good for him!
artisticsolution

duszek wrote:I do not think that power is a sort of cake and thus a share taken by one is a loss for someone else.

Power can mulitply when new enterprises emerge.
Or it can shrink when chaos takes over.
Well said.
duszek

Post by duszek »

I do not agree with one thing on Mr. Butlin´s list: that the society wants to weaken and humiliate men.

Someone who feels weak tries sometimes to weaken and humiliate others hoping that he (or she) will feel better afterwards. This is a mistake. It creates a vicious circle, because the humiliated ones wait for their chance to humiliate the humiliators and thus pay them back.

A society in which people humiliate each other is sick.
The best thing to do is to escape from it somehow and to look for people who do not humilate each other.

I do not humiliate anyone.
If a man feels humiliated because I for example refuse to act according to his ideas of female behaviour then it is his problem and not mine.
Example: if a man invites me for a drink (thinking that I should accept with meek gratitude) and I refuse and he feels humiliated then he should get some counselling. Sorry.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Sorry I’ve been away so long, but I’ve been the subject of a cyber attack (I suspect the government of Singapore), and it is taking up much of my time. Please see this link if you are interested:

http://sites.google.com/site/duncanbutl ... ore-affair

If something is urgent, please feel free to phone me and I will respond immediately; otherwise I normally reply to e-mails in a day or two.
====================

Miss Duszek: Concerning criticism, you are merely presenting the female approach, for which I have great respect; but in implying it should always be ‘kind’, you avoid acknowledging the importance of the male approach, which includes sternness, confrontation, threat and punishment. We need both approaches to run a happy society -- contrary to the claims of female sentimentality -- and today’s Western world is suffering from a dearth of the male, disciplinarian approach, not the female, caring, do-good approach. As you step outside your front door, are you more afraid of intrusive authorities ordering you around, or the antisocial behaviour of other people around you? Criminals, terrorists, gangs of youths? I suggest your own list of problems answers that question for you. Too little discipline, not too much, is our problem; and we end up being unable to trust anyone, neither the government nor the neighbours.

The Balance of Power: I guess you are right: one can imagine a society so impoverished that no-one has very much power at all; and it is also possible to have power over things, not just people. I stand corrected, and I am sorry for over-simplifying. But this is really beside the point, for the emancipation, empowerment, and hegemony of women has been about reducing the power men have over them -- making use of the ‘equality’ argument -- setting women free to do as they will. If we restrict our argument to the BALANCE of power between men and women, then my argument still stands: you cannot tilt the scales in favour of women without tilting them against men. When men run to the hills, hunting and fishing to the exclusion of social activities, it means they feel powerless in front of women.

Material versus Social Problems: I know you have ‘received wisdom’ and current political fashion on your side, in suggesting I should worry about the physical rather than the social environment; and it is true that the minority antisocial activities such as crime and terrorism loom large in the public eye. But it really is an absolute nonsense. The number of children damaged by bastardy, divorce, suicide and step-families dwarfs the number affected by the problems you mention -- by several orders of magnitude. We adults wilfully injure our children on a truly massive scale (over 50% in some countries, 70% of blacks in America), merely to indulge our own whim, and to avoid having to control the misbehaviour of women. Add to this the fact that there are countless millions of people worrying about the problems you list, while I am hard pressed to find anyone to support my own campaigns, and perhaps you may be able to understand why I intend to stick to my guns.

Humiliating Others: Again you present the female, “no confrontation, no humiliation, no punishment” approach, which I agree is important; but again you avoid acknowledging that for men these elements are essential. And look how you have to deceive yourself to do this: “I do not humiliate anyone”, you claim, and yet immediately go on to contemplate situations where you actions cause a man to feel humiliated. Are you claiming he has no right to feel what he feels? That his feelings are somehow invalid? Are you saying you are not responsible for the consequences of your own actions? Of course you are not, you know very well you are humiliating him -- you just mouth the words to escape blame.

Punishment: All punishment is temporary, deliberate humiliation, and it is ridiculous to say we should not do it. Do you want to get rid of the law? And women do it just as much as men, though they are reluctant to admit it to themselves, and so they do it in indirect rather than direct ways. Disapproval, breaking agreements, refusal to join in with activities, refusal of sex, no apology for mistakes, exclusion, betrayal ... all these are female ways of humiliating another person. All are forms of withdrawal, intended to weaken and damage the relationship, and all are very effective at humiliating men. The ultimate weapon in the female arsenal is divorce, of which over 80% are now initiated by the wife in the UK, and to claim she does not realise how much she is hurting, shaming, and humiliating her husband is a nonsense. She is destroying him for her own material gain, egged on by the whole of the rest of society.
=====================

Dear Mrs. ArtisticSolution: You are quite wrong about the Larry Summers affair. The lesson everyone has learnt is that women can NEVER be criticised in public -- no matter how carefully and politely -- and you’d better be very careful about it in private, as well. It has taught every man to keep his mouth shut more tightly; and it has taught every woman that she can make false accusations quite carelessly, for there will never be any repercussions. In other words, the next time such a high profile occasion presents itself, the men will be even more wimpish that professor Summers was (remember, he made no suggestion that there might be a difference between the average man and the average woman); and the women will be even more ballsy and lying than they were in 2005.

The women don’t look like idiots -- far from it: they got rid of a leading man with a few well-chosen lies. This is power to be proud of, indeed. It is professor Summers whose was made to look a fool: he had to debase himself on television, forced to eat his words, and beg forgiveness; he spent $70 million of Harvard’s money to contradict what he had just said; and then he was forced to resign anyway -- proving his self-humiliation was insufficient! The fact that he has been lucky enough to salvage his career will mean nothing to those who might follow: they would not dream that they themselves could recover in a like manner.

So, lying women must go to prison: they must be made to suffer and to feel real humiliation, to act as an example for those who would imitate them. I would go as far as to say women SHOULD misbehave in this way, until they are punished enough to deter them. As I’ve said before, we have to rely on others to control us in the extreme, for we are hopeless at controlling ourselves.

That’s how I see it, anyway.
========================

I am very sorry to have delayed so long before replying. I have been battling with Singapore, as I explained above, but I also destroyed my computer by pouring a large cup of tea all over the keyboard. I am back up and running now, however, and hope to be more prompt in the future.
artisticsolution

Hello Duncan,

D: You are quite wrong about the Larry Summers affair. The lesson everyone has learnt is that women can NEVER be criticised in public -- no matter how carefully and politely -- and you’d better be very careful about it in private, as well. It has taught every man to keep his mouth shut more tightly; and it has taught every woman that she can make false accusations quite carelessly, for there will never be any repercussions.

AS: Kinda like it used to be in the past, only in reverse, huh? Humanity is going through the necessary changes in order to survive. It's understandable that there would need to be a stark contrast in order for all people to see the stupidity of their actions. People will begin to see that 2 wrongs don't make a right and things will begin to balance out. They have to, we can't survive on man's strength alone anymore. The world is just too big and has way to few resources to maintain a population based on hierarchy. In order to survive it is imperative that we all work together as equals. This doesn't mean we can't have fun in our desired sexual roles. One has nothing to do with the other.

D: In other words, the next time such a high profile occasion presents itself, the men will be even more wimpish that professor Summers was (remember, he made no suggestion that there might be a difference between the average man and the average woman); and the women will be even more ballsy and lying than they were in 2005.

AS: No, I don't believe this is the way it will work out. I believe people eventually will grow tired of feeling "harmed" by sexism and a new "ism" will pop up in it's place. I believe men and women will be equally as ballsy and lying. Few Woman want a wimpish man, however that does not mean we want an irrational brute either. Don't you think we can tell the difference? Don't you think we can see when we are stronger than our men and how? Hiding our intelligence in order to build up a man's ego is not only unmaintainable but it is also undesirable for many women. I for one would rather be without a man than to pretend he is stronger or more intelligent...I want him to actually be stronger and and more intelligent.and I will push him until he is. I suspect most women are like me. We are just going to be ourselves and do and say what we want...and our men had better deal with it or leave (not said in a mean way.) This sounds like a pretty tough ultimatum but it is not. It is simply a truthful account of our independence in regard to how we want to live our lives and what type of man we need in order for society to flourish in a way that is acceptable for us to raise our children. I think it is too difficult for any man to turn down if he truly loves a woman. This is why you haven't got a prayer in the world Duncan. I am sorry....but our femininity over powers a man's masculinity in this way leaps and bounds. In the end society will be how we say it's going to be...if that hurts your feelings then I am sorry, I truly like you as a person and enjoy your unique point of view. But the answer is still no.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Dear Mrs. Artistic: Women have NEVER kept their mouths shut -- what a preposterous idea. I firmly believe speech first evolved in women; so men, initially, were totally unable to answer back ... and ever since then we’ve been play a catch-up game. True, in the recent past men could occasionally utter a word or two of criticism -- no more, mind -- but to glory in silencing us is very sad. It is rather like lording it over a bull, once you have castrated him: perfectly possible, but hardly something to be proud of.

Men could be as good at lying as women? consider the following googles:

“I can do anything a man can do” --- 228,000 hits
“I can do anything a woman can do” --- 2 hits

10 Feb 2010

This means that women are 5 ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE better at lying than men, on this rather important issue. The idea that we could become the same, even after thousands of generations of selective breeding, is simply absurd.

Marriage: Your recipe for pushing your husband is spot on -- but he must also make sure that YOU fulfil HIS requirements. If you are misbehaving, the last thing he must do is leave -- then you’d have to be disciplined by someone else -- he must attend to your faults personally, using physical dominance. Please see my first commandment for married couples:

http://sites.google.com/site/duncanbutl ... ects=0&d=1

My Prospects: As for me not having a prayer in the world ... I am doing better and better, Mrs. Artistic, mark my words. Men are coming up to me in public now, as well women -- a huge improvement, since it is men whom I have to convince. It’s still small potatoes, I have to admit, but my website had 244 visits by 139 people from 14 countries last month, so something is starting to happen. I am going to conquer all, don’t you worry -- it is just going to take a little more time, that’s all.

Good talking, and I hope all goes well with you.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

Duncan Butlin's colleague in Minnesota is Mr. Doyle, who founded a Men's Rights Association.
http://www.mensdefense.org/RF_Doyle_Bio.htm
Note that Mr. Butlin is not the first advocate of a 'return to patriarchy':

“To Dick Doyle, who for years has been the backbone — & brain & muscle — of the Men’s Rights Movement…” Professor Emeritus (USCLA) Daniel Amneus (From his autograph in the author’s copy of the Amneus book “Back to Patriarchy”

What men's rights activists seem to have in common is a bitterly contested divorce. The hatred of the parties for each other is blatant. The divorce becomes an obsession. Many men's divorces are so bitter that they lose their relationships with their children. In my experience, its all very sad. :cry:
artisticsolution

Hi Duncan,

D: The idea that we could become the same, even after thousands of generations of selective breeding, is simply absurd.

AS:The idea that you believe women are so drastically different from you is simply absurd. Yes, Duncan...in many ways we are different and have different strengths, However, in one very important way we are the same, and that is in our desire for freedom. Men have gone through battles in the past in order to be free. Women are going through them now. How intelligent are we that we didn't have to pick up a single weapon or spill a single drop of another man's blood in order to do so, unlike men.

What really disturbs me is the attitude I am hearing from you! You actually fail to see women as human beings, with the same hopes and dreams as men. We are people Duncan. We are not your playthings to be taken care of in the manner which you desire. You have no claim to our bodies, minds or souls. They are ours to do with as we please. There is simply no rational reason to think you should have the right to punish women. As a woman I take offense and reply, "You and what army?" and "Better bring your lunch!" I am prepared to spill blood in return for freedom if need be. Don't test me.

D:Your recipe for pushing your husband is spot on -- but he must also make sure that YOU fulfil HIS requirements. If you are misbehaving, the last thing he must do is leave -- then you’d have to be disciplined by someone else -- he must attend to your faults personally, using physical dominance. Please see my first commandment for married couples:

AS:My husband is not into S&M...I have already inquired. I certainly have no objections what you do in the privacy of your own home with your wife's consent...opps...that's right...you don't have a wife, do you? Well, maybe someday you will. I wish you all the best with that. However, I must warn you...when she grows tired of that little game you desire to play, she will leave. That's what women do. So the whole idea that men will continue to run the world is absurd. Women have had a taste of freedom. Now there is no turning back. You can't control a whole world of women with just a few men. It is simply not possible.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Duncan Butlin wrote: Feminising a society means:
  • transferring both formal and informal power from men to women
    questioning, undermining, and destroying masculinity
    female ‘equalism’: the eradication or denial of sex differences when it suits women
    liberating and empowering women; weakening and humiliating men
    atrophying of male sexism; blossoming of female sexism
    sharing tasks instead of dividing the labour
    reserving positions of power for women (over more qualified men)
    men unable to meet the eyes of women, girls or even infants
    women’s sentiments rule, and men must simply get used to it
Why is this not the result of the 'capitalising' of a nation or culture in a global capitalist marketplace of labour and resources? Why the 'gender' basis?
Is the logic not 'wrong' here? Should it not be
"men becoming less sexual, more feminine (passive, sissy, whining)
women becoming more sexual, more masculine(aggressive, explicit, controlling)"? Or some variation.
And do you truly think the sexual feminine traits are to be "passive, sissy" and "whining"? That would explain why you think the more 'sexual' is the "aggressive, explicit, controlling" and I suppose I can then understand how it can be less "feminine".
Questions that seem relevant to me:
  • do you agree with the list, or wish to add or subtract something?
I wonder what 'drives' such a thought?
do you agree the process is actually in operation today?
I agree something like it is in process.
do you think it’s a good idea? For whom? What about the children?...
What about them? History has cared a jot for their pasts. "For whom?" Is a good question, whats your answer? Still not convinced we agree that there is a 'good' idea?
...when, if ever, should it stop (when is enough enough)? what ought men do about it? What ought women do about it? what should be our aims, what are our priorities?[/list]
I'm with you but think the "it" needs to be defined 'clearer' before the priorities are assigned. What 'men' should do is think about what world they want to live in and compare it to what they've got, and I guess 'women' could consider the same.
Most of you can already predict my answers, I am sure. ...

Both of us are aiming for the good life, though we will never completely agree what that should be.

That’s what I think, anyway.
And its this honesty about the aims whilst maybe not the target that I think makes you 'liked' upon this forum DB.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Arising-UK --- no deal until you apologise.
==================

Good evening Mr. Bieter --- You’ve forgotten we decided I was not bitter about my divorce (I’ve still got ‘Desiderata’ on the wall above my bed), because I see it as mostly my own fault. But that is not to say that I approve of amicable divorces. I don’t -- I think they are a lie. Divorce is a wife humiliating her husband in full public view, with the assistance of the law, and to dress it up as anything else is lying. I think a man should fight tooth and nail to get his wife back so she can do his bidding, once in awhile. That’s what I am doing.

I had a look at Mr. Doyle’s site, but nowhere could I find a way of supporting a move back to patriarchy -- he seems more interested in selling his books! If you could point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.
===================

Dear Mrs. Artistic --- It is interesting you chose to illustrate the closeness of male and female thought using the concept of freedom, because that is one of my favourites for showing how different we are. In a nutshell, men seek the freedom to form relationships and keep them; women seek freedom from them and to break them. This is why divorce mushrooms as soon as women gain excessive power -- as in our feminised, Western society. The male freedom of assembly and association, including the freedom to make rules for these occasions and to punish those who break them, is just as important as the female freedom not to join in and to disobey the rules ... but somehow it is neglected in modern society. Our responsibility to interfer with other people, on occasion, is just as important as our responsibility to leave them alone -- especially young children, or when other people act chidishly.

Male freedom in America --- used to exist alongside female: it built your civil society -- associations, societies, political parties, civic institutions, marriage -- but now it’s all about equalism, individualism, libertarianism, cohabitation, single motherhood, gay parents, and the individual versus the state. Female freedom run riot, in other words -- regardless of the misery caused to everyone; regardless of how it cripples our children. When women and feminised men are in charge, social decay and decadence are inevitable.

Women’s and Men’s dreams the same? --- you know you are talking absolute rubbish, Mrs. Artistic: women dream of powerful men; men dream of sexy young girls. We control by offering praise and threatening violence; you control by offering yourselves and threatening withdrawal. A man should immediately disarm you, if you threaten him physically, like a man -- or die in the attempt -- though I suspect you wouldn’t threaten your husband in this way. You are just trying the idea on for size.

S&M --- is about enjoying being spanked, but that’s not what I am talking about at all. By spanking I mean a husband hurting and temporarily humiliating his wife, to deter her from offending again.

Rape versus Frigidity --- Of course you are right that at the moment the law allows wives to divorce on a whim -- even if it was they who were in the wrong. This is a key part of the feminisation process that I seek to dismantle. Force is men’s weapon, and they should go to jail if they use it to excess. Withdrawal is women’s weapon, and they too should go to jail, if they use it to excess. Divorce is just extreme withdrawal -- a wife bullying her husband beyond reason. Marital rape and frigidity have to be seen as opposing forces, and each needs to be limited by law. Rape is already pretty severely dealt with, so I would suggest a three-day limit for frigidity -- a week and the husband can ask the court to punish his wife. A short prison sentence to start with, but doubling for repeat offences.

Punishing Women --- Now this will sound extraordinary to you, since punishing women for bad behaviour has gone out of fashion. But you know a woman can have sex at the drop of a hat -- with just about anyone on earth -- if she decides it’s the right thing to do. In the days of arranged marriages, her first sex was often with a complete stranger. Consider prostitutes with unattractive clients; film stars marrying 90-year-old millionaires; Biruté Galdikas’s cook shrugging her shoulders as their orangutan entered her; the porn star I’ve just seen on the Internet, coaxing a donkey inside her. And very few women I've met find lesbian advances distatesful. As long as there is something to be gained, a woman can have sex on demand -- anytime, any place, and pretty much with anything -- there’s no ‘if’s or ‘but’s about it.

Female 'Rape' of a Relationship --- Accordingly, a wife withholding sex is the female equivalent of deliberate rape -- as per above, she can accommodate her husband effortlessly, should she so chose. On the other hand, she can go without sex for weeks, months, years, if she wants to hurt him -- if she’s allowed to go entirely out-of-control -- and the prolonged torture of abstinence undermines a man’s self-esteem. Hence the need for laws to prevent such terrible excesses ever occurring again.

Divorce --- Unless the husband has done wrong, a wife defames her husband’s character if she insists on divorce -- whatever her reasons. She’s implying he is impossible to live with. She often claims unreasonable or unacceptable behaviour, which is a slur on his reputation, and she should be punished for it, if it is not true. In other words, once a wife petitions for divorce, one of them has to go to jail: if the husband’s behaviour is unreasonable in other people’s eyes (not the wife’s eyes, please note), then he goes to jail. If not, his wife goes to jail for the same period. This would put a stop to spurious claims of bad behaviour -- false allegations, in other words.

Morals --- are all about how we should behave with each other, and what to do about it when we misbehave. It is ridiculous to think that women are so good at arguing that you could persuade us to make rules only for men, but that is what has happened, and that is what I am trying to correct. Your worst sin is excessive sexual display -- as epitomised by pornography -- hence my petition against it. It is mainly up to older men to control these young girls, but there’s nothing wrong in women also recognising the bad behaviour, and supporting sanctions against it; so I urge you to download it, sign it, and send it back to me:

Controlling Women --- I am not trying to control a whole world of women with just a handful of men; I am hoping to enlist the majority of men, and enough women to yield a democratic majority in each nation. In 1939, the Nazis in Germany said there was no turning back; that they were going to conquer all ... but we proved them wrong: we turned the clock back on them, big time. The hegemony of women does far more damage to our relationships and our children than Hitler ever threatened to do (except for Jews, of course), so I think your defeat could be closer at hand than you imagine.