Stupidity is a Choice

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Stupidity is a Choice

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

laziness is the WORST

you can believe or not. not my problem. what they say are wise words. neither me nor the zetas would concern ourselves with opinions of children. this is what the zetas have to say.

for example, they say you should walk on all fours.

I have back problems and often wished to walk on all fours, but did not due to social norms. this is why social norms are a bad thing. just keep you feeling sick and ignorant. watch your damn tv, participate in your silly little social norms, no matter the cost, no matter the pain.

this is why slim shady is hailed as one of the great rappers. because he's got the balls to say what's on his mind. meanwhile everyone else is busy sugarcoating and pussyfooting around because they want to be socially accepted.

thoughts. me myself i got so many thoughts i try to hold on to all of them. meanwhile you people are busy running away from all your thoughts. Oh, im so depressed i have negative thoughts, boo hoo hoo, im going to run away from them. Oh, i have a creative thought? Ill just hide it away, and bury my ass in the sand. Oh, theres a moral dillemna in my head? Ill just crush it down. Oh, i think doing this thing would be bad for me? Ill do it anyway, to please my peers.

time. if everyone stopped wasting their time with stupid television programs, socializing with randoms who dont care about them, trying to please people who only wish to abuse them, and watching daily soaps and posting on facebook every two seconds. Whens the last time you actually looked at a torus? You probably looked at it for 5 minutes then said "im done." Did you actually want to learn anything about it? No, what you crave is cheap and easy. When's the last time you actually sat down and tried to make a piece of music? As in never, you didn't even bother to try probably. When's the last time you actually tried to do anything creative at all? As in never, you'd rather just sit, eat your coffee, and read your newspaper, and do as your told. Bury your head in the sand.

keep telling yourself you're inadequate. sometimes i dont have the energy to do basic alegreba. never stopped me from making high quality computer programs.

Doug Walker : WHAT??? Hold on for a minute. She said she doesn't have the energy to do basic algebra, but makes high quality computer programs? How can this be??

Trixie: Game Maker

Doug Waker : That explains it.

Dont think that your ignorance doesnt come at a price. For every fancy thing you have it was founded on the backs of slaves. For every fast food meal hundreds of animals were kept in captivity and murdered. Now I am beginning to realize why you all love eating meat so much. You do it on purpose, so you can feel guilty and horrible about it afterwards. This guilt becomes so deep, it forces your mind to enter a perpetual sleep state of pure ignorance. This state of half-sleep, half-ignorance is what you crave the most. Thus, every action you perform, is to further this goal of keeping your mind in perpetual ignorance.

Now hit me with the following apelike responses.

Response 0: Woe is me! This post is directed at ME, even though I am guilty of none of those things! I am incapable of looking at a piece of writing without attaching my ego to it!

Response 1: Trixie is an arrogant p****, how dare she criticize you for eating meat, and or watching stupid television, and or behaving in a generally inane and pointless manner.

Response 2: Because I gave Slim Shady +1up, I apparently endorse homophobia. Therefore, everything I say is false. (By the way, I do not endorse homophobia. Homophobia is APE.)

Response 3: Ape ryhmes with "rape", and therefore, I am a bad person for using the word ape, and I should be more sensitive.

Response 4: Hahaha she doesn't have enough energy to do basic math! Let's make fun of her because we have nothing better to do! Even though we know she is capable of doing advanced math at times, but just doesn't have
the energy sometimes.

Repsonse 5: Walking on all fours is STUPID! My 2nd grade teacher, family, and local physician said I should walk upright with good posture!

Response 6: Aliens are automatically FALSE. Even if they were real, they are automatically FALSE, because well that's the rational thing to say.

Response 7: Because I find one of these ideas silly, I will reject all of the other ideas which are perfectly good in their own right. This is the human thing to do.

Response 8: All women on the internet who post anything of value are men. Therefore, I will insert a typical mysogynist and transphobic remark because I have nothing better to do.
or

Response 9: Thanks for the good post, I will share it with my friends and family.
mickthinks

Re: Stupidity is a Choice

Post by mickthinks »

You sound angry and incoherent, Trixie. The anger is your choice, but I'm not so sure about the incoherence.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

mickthinks wrote:You sound angry and incoherent, Trixie. The anger is your choice, but I'm not so sure about the incoherence.
Am I?

You should know something about the internet...Whatever emotions you read from a message, it's a reflection of your own.

Am I angry? Or do you feel your own anger? Are my words incoherent, or do you choose to make them so?
merlinsparadise

Post by merlinsparadise »

About "Response 2" and "Respone 8"...those statements only promote abnormal sexuality (mental illness), as per gay agenda. No, I am not a "believer", religious people are also mentally ill. That's why religious people are deliberately used as the bad example to make the gay agenda look sane. It's a by-comparison strategy. Homophobia is a term the mentally ill use in an attempt to make normal sound like the ones who are mentally ill. The "experts" who took sexual deviantcy out of the mental illness category are the same "experts" that now say that psychopaths are just mentally ill, not evil predators. First comes the allowace of diviantcy of the heterosexual kind, then the homosexual/LBT kind, then finally the child predators (NAMBLA).
merlinsparadise

Post by merlinsparadise »

And by the way...the way animals are raised for food these days IS wrong, evil even, however, the notion that eating meat is somehow murder is absurd. Homosapeins are OMNIVORES out of natural biological necessity. In case you don't remember what an omnivore is, it means plant AND meat-eater. Gay is good(don't have babies), so is abortion(don't have babies), don't eat meat(starve yourself), overpopulation (depopulation), and climate change (geoengineering/depopulation), are all in the same basket brought to you by the elitist psychopaths behind the curtain who want to kill off (murder) most of the world's population for their gods. THEY are getting off on getting the masses to do it to themselves. And "Response 7" is sooooo loaded. I see that tactic used when trying to push agendas.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Say, where is crazy Trixie, anyway?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Dubious

Post by Dubious »

TSBU wrote:Image
First clause...on the internet...
Yes, you can be whatever you want but not long after your affiliations get severely criticized. Forget diplomacy.

Sec clause...choose to be stupid...
One must be smart enough to have chosen in the first place which means there's usually a reason involved.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

weird al is smiling

-Imp