~ The Life of Every Man ~

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ The Life of Every Man ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.....................................................Image

Arising_uk

Re: ~ The Life of Every Man ~

Post by Arising_uk »

Actually, the life of the perpetually adolescent man as it misses out work, kids and grandkids.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Okay. But realize that this is but one GIF. I can't pack EVERY petecularity into that one GIF. You have to admit - this GIF depicted you to a T during your formative years.

...except those times when you were dancing while you thought no one was watching...

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Okay. But realize that this is but one GIF. I can't pack EVERY petecularity into that one GIF. You have to admit - this GIF depicted you to a T during your formative years.
Well I admit that I've done more than my fair share of hard partying but one, you didn't pack anything into that gif you just freeloaded upon the creativity of others and two, my formative years also involved working, politics and a lot of reading.

Still, made me think, so not just the the adolescent life but a specific western adolescent life, so not all men.
...except those times when you were dancing while you thought no one was watching...
Not me as I've always lived by the adage "dance like you just don't care" and have been fortunate enough to have done it with others for most of my life, starting in the 70's with Rock 'n' Roll, then Ska, Glam Rock, Soul/Funk, Electro-Boogie, Reggae, Punk, Ska-Revival, Dub, Hip-Hop, PsychoBilly, Dancehall, Techno, House, D&B, but too old to mix with the yoof now-a-days. Although did do my fortieth at a Frankie Knuckles bye-bye at the Brixton Crypt, a right-old champagne charlie night.