Why the Cat and Dog fight on forums is there?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Why the Cat and Dog fight on forums is there?

Post by Beauty »

People fight cat and dogs, on forums.
What is the issue?
This is the issue:
They liked someone's post just too much and are jealous, that's why the bitching.
Would like to sit on their idea, so must bring the person down.
Would like to sit on someone's idea, so must make them scream out of the forum.
Just like to bitch around a lot, it's fun.
They would like to make the bigger look smaller than them or it's no fun on the forum.
They would like to bring down the credibility of another down in this way or that way.
"Empty mind" - "A Devil's workshop."
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why the Cat and Dog fight on forums is there?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I wonder if it's because religious nut-jobs keep hijacking the site.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I wonder if it's because religious nut-jobs keep hijacking the site.
God is truth, and the true religion is no vices and no wickedness, and the highest religion is listening to our Higher Consciousness, wherein we reach a region called Heaven, having realigned with our God within and so - RELIGION.

So religious nut-jobs doesn't mean anything. You for no reason are trying to blame innocents for something bad, that perhaps you do yourself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Beauty wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I wonder if it's because religious nut-jobs keep hijacking the site.
God is truth, and the true religion is no vices and no wickedness, and the highest religion is listening to our Higher Consciousness, wherein we reach a region called Heaven, having realigned with our God within and so - RELIGION.

So religious nut-jobs doesn't mean anything. You for no reason are trying to blame innocents for something bad, that perhaps you do yourself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sorry, I speak English, not Kook.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Beauty wrote:

And I speak from the heart! Of which you have no idea about! Oh! Oh! :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote: Would like to sit on their idea,
Given where your ideas come from I imagine you have difficulty in avoiding sitting on them.
Beauty wrote: And I speak from the arse! Of which you have no idea about! Oh! Oh! :D
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Beauty wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Beauty wrote:

And I speak from the heart! Of which you have no idea about! Oh! Oh! :D
THIS IS PHILOSOPHY!
Not kookology
Find another forum!
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I have come to the conclusion that it is best not to get into some cat and dog fight on forums, but to remain sincere to my ideals and persevere on, doing philosophy - philosophizing. Philosophy - the use of reason and argument in seeking truth and knowledge of reality. And argument in here of course would incorporate the heart and human behaviour of course.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Beauty wrote:I have come to the conclusion that it is best not to get into some cat and dog fight on forums, but to remain sincere to my ideals and persevere on, doing philosophy - philosophizing. Philosophy - the use of reason and argument in seeking truth and knowledge of reality. And argument in here of course would incorporate the heart and human behaviour of course.
Then do so, and ignore the cat and dog fights. State your thoughts and ignore the distractions.
Wyman

Post by Wyman »

Beauty wrote:I have come to the conclusion that it is best not to get into some cat and dog fight on forums, but to remain sincere to my ideals and persevere on, doing philosophy - philosophizing. Philosophy - the use of reason and argument in seeking truth and knowledge of reality. And argument in here of course would incorporate the heart and human behaviour of course.
Please define 'reason', 'truth', 'knowledge' and 'reality' and then we can talk about philosophizing.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote:doing philosophy - philosophizing. Philosophy - the use of reason and argument in seeking truth and knowledge of reality.
All you've done so far is parrot your childish and fanciful notions about God and heaven, that's not philosophy. You haven't presented a scrap of plausible argument or reason. As for "seeking truth", you've already made up your mind about what you believe and that's that. As long as you keep posting the same rubbish, you're going to keep getting the same reaction so you might as well learn to live with it and hope you'll have better luck in your next life.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Insanity is posting the same thing over and over again and expecting different responses.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Wyman wrote:
Please define 'reason', 'truth', 'knowledge' and 'reality' and then we can talk about philosophizing.
Beauty doesn't answer questions.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Beauty wrote:People fight cat and dogs, on forums.
What is the issue?
This is the issue:
They liked someone's post just too much and are jealous, that's why the bitching.
Would like to sit on their idea, so must bring the person down.
Would like to sit on someone's idea, so must make them scream out of the forum.
Just like to bitch around a lot, it's fun.
They would like to make the bigger look smaller than them or it's no fun on the forum.
They would like to bring down the credibility of another down in this way or that way.
"Empty mind" - "A Devil's workshop."
Yep, I'd say that's a fair assessment, though it's not necessarily all inclusive.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I have yet to communicate with either a cat or a dog on this, or any other forum. Asses, sure, but...