Why the Cat and Dog fight on forums is there?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: Why the Cat and Dog fight on forums is there?

Post by thedoc »

Dalek Prime wrote:I have yet to communicate with either a cat or a dog on this, or any other forum. Asses, sure, but...
May I be considered the primary among those Asses. Thankyou.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

thedoc wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:I have yet to communicate with either a cat or a dog on this, or any other forum. Asses, sure, but...
May I be considered the primary among those Asses. Thankyou.
Reminds me of one of Gary Busey's best lines: someone calls him a jackass, and someone else asks him if he's going to put up with being called that. He replies, 'Aww, heehaw, heehaw, hehaw-lways calls me that!' :lol:
osgart

Post by osgart »

the pride of life on earth is human nature. It's the pride that says their superior and many ain't worth a dann. It's just the way it goes.

religious people did create science. Copernicus. Newton Einstein they can't all be freaks can they.

certainly not
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Beauty wrote:People fight cat and dogs, on forums.
What is the issue?
This is the issue:
They liked someone's post just too much and are jealous, that's why the bitching.
Would like to sit on their idea, so must bring the person down.
Would like to sit on someone's idea, so must make them scream out of the forum.
Just like to bitch around a lot, it's fun.
They would like to make the bigger look smaller than them or it's no fun on the forum.
They would like to bring down the credibility of another down in this way or that way.
"Empty mind" - "A Devil's workshop."
It's because most are passionately sure their words of wisdom are correct, and they see opposing views as that which would crush their good intentions, and the stakes are far too high. For instance, for me it's the whole of the world, the entire symbiotic biosphere that I am concerned; the current human condition!

But of course I can't speak for everyone!

Welcome!

P.S. Keep in mind your college debate as you look upon these pages. Know that it's far better to argue ones case than to fight about it!