How much wealth is it ethical to have when the person next to you does not even have enough to eat?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Talk about everything except the opening

Post by TSBU » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:54 pm

henry quirk wrote:Doc sez : You seem to misunderstand my post, I am not anti-educational, in fact I applaud getting as much education as possible, but I oppose those who try to deny the existence of human instinct.

Belinda sez: That certainly needed making explicit,Doc

No, it didn't...Doc's meaning is as plain as his speech.
Caveman, I told you once, don't delete the title of the thread unless you want to disturb everybody, it only makes thing worse for the rest of the people (they don't know in the board where are you talking, or what are you talking about).

User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: too close

Post by henry quirk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Yer the only one complain' so: get bent.

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re:

Post by TSBU » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:14 pm

henry quirk wrote:Yer the only one complain' so: get bent.
I'm not complaining, I'm just the only one who is telling you. Probably because people don't look at a treath if your post is the last one.
If anybody wants to say the same this is a good time.

thedoc
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Re:

Post by thedoc » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 pm

TSBU wrote:
henry quirk wrote:Yer the only one complain' so: get bent.
I'm not complaining, I'm just the only one who is telling you. Probably because people don't look at a treath if your post is the last one.
If anybody wants to say the same this is a good time.
"Much Ado About Nothing" you should find something real to complain about, as it is your comment is empty of substance.

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by TSBU » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:35 pm

thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote:
henry quirk wrote:Yer the only one complain' so: get bent.
I'm not complaining, I'm just the only one who is telling you. Probably because people don't look at a treath if your post is the last one.
If anybody wants to say the same this is a good time.
"Much Ado About Nothing" you should find something real to complain about, as it is your comment is empty of substance.
There is an equal sentence in my language for that too

You guys don't see the difference between complaining and telling someone what is he doing wrong. I like to tell people what are they doing wrong, but I don't give a fuck about his maners, the thread can't be worse XD.

thedoc
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Re:

Post by thedoc » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:51 pm

TSBU wrote:
thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote: I'm not complaining, I'm just the only one who is telling you. Probably because people don't look at a treath if your post is the last one.
If anybody wants to say the same this is a good time.
"Much Ado About Nothing" you should find something real to complain about, as it is your comment is empty of substance.
There is an equal sentence in my language for that too

You guys don't see the difference between complaining and telling someone what is he doing wrong. I like to tell people what are they doing wrong, but I don't give a fuck about his maners, the thread can't be worse XD.
First of all, you don't have any authority to tell anyone anything, and it is only your opinion that he is doing something wrong. If the thread is so bad, you should find one that is better, I don't even look at threads that I have no interest in, and it doesn't matter to me how other members conduct themselves.

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by TSBU » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 am

thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote:
thedoc wrote:
"Much Ado About Nothing" you should find something real to complain about, as it is your comment is empty of substance.
There is an equal sentence in my language for that too

You guys don't see the difference between complaining and telling someone what is he doing wrong. I like to tell people what are they doing wrong, but I don't give a fuck about his maners, the thread can't be worse XD.
First of all, you don't have any authority to tell anyone anything, and it is only your opinion that he is doing something wrong. If the thread is so bad, you should find one that is better, I don't even look at threads that I have no interest in, and it doesn't matter to me how other members conduct themselves.
First of all, I got the authority to tell anyone almost everything as long as it is in the rules. And this is in the rules. You were wrong about what you said about people who said that insctints doesn't exist, and he is wrong when he do that (unless he wants to disturb, as I said). And you have the same right to tell what you are telling, even when it is equally useless.
and it doesn't matter to me how other members conduct themselves
-.- you are kidding aren't you?

thedoc
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Re:

Post by thedoc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:23 am

TSBU wrote:
thedoc wrote: and it doesn't matter to me how other members conduct themselves
-.- you are kidding aren't you?
Not really, do you really think I take this forum seriously.

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by TSBU » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:26 am

thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote:
thedoc wrote: and it doesn't matter to me how other members conduct themselves
-.- you are kidding aren't you?
Not really, do you really think I take this forum seriously.
no, i consider you at least a bit more intelligent

thedoc
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Re:

Post by thedoc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:28 am

TSBU wrote: First of all, I got the authority to tell anyone almost everything as long as it is in the rules. And this is in the rules. You were wrong about what you said about people who said that insctints doesn't exist, and he is wrong when he do that (unless he wants to disturb, as I said). And you have the same right to tell what you are telling, even when it is equally useless.
Could you quote the rule that you are referring to?

I have encountered people who try to claim that humans do not have any instincts, but I didn't take names, and now I avoid them when I can.

I don't know that Henry has been censured for his actions.

So you admit that your comments were of no value.

thedoc
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Re:

Post by thedoc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:29 am

TSBU wrote:
thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote: -.- you are kidding aren't you?
Not really, do you really think I take this forum seriously.
no, i consider you at least a bit more intelligent
I engage in this forum for something to do, I'm retired and have some excess time on my hands.

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by TSBU » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:57 am

thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote: First of all, I got the authority to tell anyone almost everything as long as it is in the rules. And this is in the rules. You were wrong about what you said about people who said that insctints doesn't exist, and he is wrong when he do that (unless he wants to disturb, as I said). And you have the same right to tell what you are telling, even when it is equally useless.
Could you quote the rule that you are referring to?

I have encountered people who try to claim that humans do not have any instincts, but I didn't take names, and now I avoid them when I can.

I don't know that Henry has been censured for his actions.

So you admit that your comments were of no value.
No one, that's why I didn't break any of them.
Well, it's a big world, but there are people who say that the moon has not been visited by humans too, and we don't talk about that here XD.
I don't want a censure :/ I just don't understand why does he delete the title when it is bad for everybody.

thedoc
Posts: 6251
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Re:

Post by thedoc » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:27 am

TSBU wrote: I just don't understand why does he delete the title when it is bad for everybody.
It is not bad for everyone, I don't have any trouble finding the thread. It's only in your imagination that it is bad.

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by TSBU » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 am

thedoc wrote:
TSBU wrote: I just don't understand why does he delete the title when it is bad for everybody.
It is not bad for everyone, I don't have any trouble finding the thread. It's only in your imagination that it is bad.
Sure. Bored.

Belinda
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am

Re: How much wealth is it ethical to have when the person next to you does not even have enough to eat?

Post by Belinda » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:52 pm

The Doc wrote, sadly I presume:
I engage in this forum for something to do, I'm retired and have some excess time on my hands.
There are better reasons than passing time for a human being to find something to do.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests