Do you know your own self-interest?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TSBU

Re: Do you know your own self-interest?

Post by TSBU »

89? thats exact XD. Is the other one lying only at 67,5%?

:roll:
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

:lol:
prof wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I think the media are pretty light on Trump.
89% of what he said in the debate is demonstrably false.
If the voters are not as stupid as they appear then Trump will lose because he makes shit up as he goes along.
Very true.

It is nice to be able to agree with your Hobbes.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

TSBU wrote:89? thats exact XD. Is the other one lying only at 67,5%?

:roll:
This was an analysis after the debate.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Walker wrote:What everyone but Trump is studiously avoiding is the stock market bubble and the artificial political manipulation of interest rates. Trump is saying wake up, and folks just don’t want to hear that.

This is a crime against all the people who are working hard and doing their best in good faith for the system.
What a crime against the youth.

Clinton is as phony as phony can be.

Looks like she wet herself, and liked it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss
And after all your posturing, that caused me to believe you might actually be intelligent, you prove you're immature! How old are you actually, of course I'm referring to your reasoning ability, and moral strength, not your physical age.

To Prof: Sorry my friend, you know I have the highest regard for you, and don't really mean to step all over your thread. Unfortunately I often allow some to draw me in to their hijacking.

If I had to guess, I would say that Walkers self interest, is his money, which is all he'd have to gain, from a president like trump, as long as he's one of the more financially fortunate, that is.

My self interest, of course, is in a world of no criminals, whether unlawful or lawful. Where every man woman and child are equals, and treated as such. A world where no one can lie, deceive or harm another, else they instantly receive exactly that, which they attempt to wield against another! Now that would be heaven indeed! ;-)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Old enough to spot a political dunce. Just sayin.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker

Post by Walker »

prof wrote:Yes, nearly every politician is flawed. And most all make promises they cannot keep once in power. Yet if Hillary Clinton were guilty of any crime she would have been indicted by now. No one can name any crime, if they have to offer evidence, that she has committed. All suggestions to the contrary are just political talking-points, and rumor spreading.

My thread is not to be used smearing a good woman; if one wants to engage in put-downs and slander, get off my thread and get your own thread.

...And that goes for me too.
The truth shall set us free.
Alternative suggestion: step into reality.

“With each passing day it becomes clearer the investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal was such a sham that it did far more than merely tarnish the reputations of the FBI and the Department of Justice. It distorted our legal system beyond recognition.

“The FBI and Justice Department have apparently been used by one political party to keep the other out of power by covert manipulation of our system. That means these institutions have been turned on their heads into instruments of state oppression extraordinarily close to those used by totalitarian regimes.”

Roger L. Simon
Turning the USA Totalitarian for the 'Better Good'
https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/20 ... tter-good/
prof

Post by prof »

Walker

You, and I guess Roger Simon too, have backed the wrong horse in this race, which - barring massive voter suppression and/or other dirty tricks - is now lost for those devoted to the top 1% - namely, the Republican Party wing of the corporatists. Let's hope it goes the way of the Whigs, or the Know-Nothing Party.

In his "apology" video Trump looks like a hostage forced to read a statement. It was under protest. It was not sincere, from the heart.

The man is devoid of empathy. Further, he was mentored by Roy Cohn who has a shameful reputation himself as a supporter and aide to Sen. Joseph McCarthy of Wisconsin.

It's over - for Trump ...and maybe also for his chosen Party. It's just as well: Trump is a dangerous man; the most dangerous, perhaps, in all America.

Though when I say 'it's over' I may be wrong..... {The good (but value-confused) people in Germany, in 1933, voted in the author of Mein Kampf since he promised them he was the Law & Order candidate ! }

It can happen here. It is the case that, if under enough duress and fear, here are folks who will vote for "the Law & Order man" here in the USA. - Hitler He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and Führer (leader) of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945.

Can anyone here deny that Trump has an authoritarian personality. Check out how he treats a protestor at his rallies.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Astonishing, considering the unethical record of the woman who could not possibly be the most dangerous man in America, as far we know.
Walker

Post by Walker »

This is what happens when an outsider gets into the game.
He’s either fearless or reckless, because he knows what will happen if she is elected.

TRUMP MAKES THE CASE FOR JAILING HILLARY
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264458/ ... greenfield
SpheresOfBalance

Walker wrote:Old enough to spot a political dunce. Just sayin.
Well of course you'll have nothing good to say about one that opposes you. Especially one that points out how your comment, being that of a male perspective, characterizing a female's wiggle with, "Looks like she wet herself, and liked it." can only be that of a child, one that is immature, probably with some mommy issues.

And it would seem you're the political dunce, if that type slander is all you got to say about the first debate. Of course your mental midget of a boy equally screwed up the second one as well.

It's obvious that Hilary has it all over Donald when it comes to IQ. But then water seeks it's own level; as is the candidate, so are his followers.
SpheresOfBalance

Walker wrote:
prof wrote:Yes, nearly every politician is flawed. And most all make promises they cannot keep once in power. Yet if Hillary Clinton were guilty of any crime she would have been indicted by now. No one can name any crime, if they have to offer evidence, that she has committed. All suggestions to the contrary are just political talking-points, and rumor spreading.

My thread is not to be used smearing a good woman; if one wants to engage in put-downs and slander, get off my thread and get your own thread.

...And that goes for me too.
The truth shall set us free.
Alternative suggestion: step into reality.

“With each passing day it becomes clearer the investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal was such a sham that it did far more than merely tarnish the reputations of the FBI and the Department of Justice. It distorted our legal system beyond recognition.

“The FBI and Justice Department have apparently been used by one political party to keep the other out of power by covert manipulation of our system. That means these institutions have been turned on their heads into instruments of state oppression extraordinarily close to those used by totalitarian regimes.”

Roger L. Simon
Turning the USA Totalitarian for the 'Better Good'
https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/20 ... tter-good/
You're a dumbass Walker. (sorry Prof) Have you ever stopped to think that what was potentially leaked might have been part of a disinformation campaign? All the signs point to the probability. But keep on busting her chops, because if it was, it helps to sell it. The point? Civilians really don't know what's going on at all, and for good reason! Even I, as a DOD employee, only knew those things I had a 'need to know.' How would any civilian know, that what she potentially leaked, wasn't part of a disinformation ploy? They wouldn't, and as such would only serve to sell it.

Still scratching your head as to why she might have gotten away with it?
Walker

Post by Walker »

"Even I, as a DOD employee, only knew those things I had a 'need to know."
You're really reaching now. The smell of desperation. Government workers are infamous for checking their brains at the door, to be picked up at quitting time. And there's so many of them now, if you count contractors.

What goes on behind the scenes is found in the illegally deleted e-mails.

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.”
http://freedomdaily.com/wikileaks-octob ... um=twitter

What's a Roma***?
What's a black**?
What's the party of the KKK?

In this video clip from the first debate the Democrat once again projects her own racist views upon voters. She says that everyone is racist. What’s interesting is that the Democrat-leaning media virtually ignored this statement, obviously not thinking it at all unusual to their way of thinking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbA_nnVG22I

Who corrupted the system to permit the classified leaks, the possibility of election tampering, and the situation of possible misinformation, so that people who act must act on belief born of ideology and ignorance rather than knowledge? You know who.

Impressive biceps, like on a SEAL. Does this even smell kosher to one in the know?

Nine US navy personnel disciplined over Iranian capture of 10 sailors
Findings from a navy investigation show ‘a lack of leadership, a disregard for risk management processes and proper mission-planning’ led to the capture

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... re-sailors
SpheresOfBalance

Walker wrote:
"Even I, as a DOD employee, only knew those things I had a 'need to know."
You're really reaching now. The smell of desperation.
No, rather your ignorance and bias!

Government workers are infamous for checking their brains at the door, to be picked up at quitting time. And there's so many of them now, if you count contractors.
Strawman!

What goes on behind the scenes is found in the illegally deleted e-mails.
Prove it!

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.”
http://freedomdaily.com/wikileaks-octob ... um=twitter
Well, whom ever said those things surely is no philosopher as they don't understand that nothing universally can be understood by attributing riches/money as being the hallmark of success. Prove who said it. Just because wikileaks seems to have reported truths in the past, doesn't mean they necessarily did or do, anytime or all the time. That they whom runs it, don't have agendas of their own. Show that which necessarily proves their complete honesty and integrity.

What's a Roma***?
What's a black**?
What's the party of the KKK?

In this video clip from the first debate the Democrat once again projects her own racist views upon voters. She says that everyone is racist. What’s interesting is that the Democrat-leaning media virtually ignored this statement, obviously not thinking it at all unusual to their way of thinking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbA_nnVG22I
I guess you are far too ignorant to understand what the word "UNFORTUNATELY" means. Look it up, understand what it meant contextually, and be enlightened and educated.

Who corrupted the system to permit the classified leaks, the possibility of election tampering, and the situation of possible misinformation, so that people who act must act on belief born of ideology and ignorance rather than knowledge? You know who.
No and neither do you! Us civilians/masses can only speculate, biased, based upon our wants and desires We simply have faith, whether actually based upon truth or falsehood, we often don't really know, much like many of our beliefs in deities, things unseen and unknown.

Impressive biceps, like on a SEAL. Does this even smell kosher to one in the know?
Only fools judge the group by a few individuals, huh you "inbred country fuck?" Get it, I'm reminding you of a past admission of mine, assuming you have actually paid attention.
Groupism, cronyism anyone?
;-)

Nine US navy personnel disciplined over Iranian capture of 10 sailors
Findings from a navy investigation show ‘a lack of leadership, a disregard for risk management processes and proper mission-planning’ led to the capture

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... re-sailors
And so that somehow speaks of the countless successful missions that have transpired despite the ignorance of oblivious civilians?
One can play the fool, in lending credence, to that which doesn't deserve it, my son!
;-)
Donald, so obviously a mental midget. I'd be concerned with my allegiance to such an airhead, if I were you! His words have always been and shall continue to be, clumsy and ill-advised.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"His words have always been and shall continue to be, clumsy and ill-advised."

No doubt. Trump is coarse, a bully, misogynistic, and lord knows what else.

Good.

Really, what have the last eight years with the oh-so civilized and evolved and eloquent Barrack Obama brought us?

I say: give the bastard Trump a chance.