Do you know your own self-interest?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Do you know your own self-interest?

Post by Walker »

You are hereby served.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5iSwHmIXI

Inducing Obama to pardon Clinton, and nothing's for free.
Walker

Post by Walker »

How ironic. Clinton lectures Trump on strength, and then collapses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGcU52WK-4
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Walker wrote:How ironic. Clinton lectures Trump on strength, and then collapses.

You see it that way because you're a fool. From my perspective you seem to have changed sides, becoming a democrat, as that clip proves she'd be a better commander in chief. And collapsing has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

FACT: Young strong sailors that have biceps larger that your head, and could pop you little pea skull as if a grape, have passed out cold while standing at attention for hours on end during either an inspection, or worse, a change of command. It has to do with, believe it or not, locking ones knees for an extended time. We were continually told to very slightly bend our knees to ensure it doesn't happen. During all inspections and change of commands they had an ambulance with hospital corpsman standing by, for just that reason.

The ignorance of some people, that would then jump to self serving conclusions! Fools them all! Philosophers they not be! Socrates: 'I only know that I know nothing.' A very wise man indeed!
Walker

Post by Walker »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Walker wrote:How ironic. Clinton lectures Trump on strength, and then collapses.

You see it that way because you're a fool. From my perspective you seem to have changed sides, becoming a democrat, as that clip proves she'd be a better commander in chief. And collapsing has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

FACT: Young strong sailors that have biceps larger that your head, and could pop you little pea skull as if a grape, have passed out cold while standing at attention for hours on end during either an inspection, or worse, a change of command. It has to do with, believe it or not, locking ones knees for an extended time. We were continually told to very slightly bend our knees to ensure it doesn't happen. During all inspections and change of commands they had an ambulance with hospital corpsman standing by, for just that reason.

The ignorance of some people, that would then jump to self serving conclusions! Fools them all! Philosophers they not be! Socrates: 'I only know that I know nothing.' A very wise man indeed!
She must be even more awesome than the buff and ripped sailors of your thoughts. Shortly after collapsing and being hauled away not to a hospital, she appeared right as rain in front of her daughter’s house.

When asked by the fourth estate about all the hubbub, she proclaimed that she felt great and it was a wonderful day. She bounced right back with the resiliency of a round rubber balloon (though the shade of blue changed with costume), hugging and infecting innocents with germs, and she hasn’t been seen since by the Deplorables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeIPBQjJ2P0
Walker

Post by Walker »

Is this a seizure or a reaction to the questions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
SpheresOfBalance

If any of this be true, then the course of this presidential election has seemingly been steered towards the republican agenda, which is squeezing yet more money from the poor, to create more/maintain the one percenters bottom line, as Donald can only do such, his profession thus his psyche insures it, as his track record proves it, and as such, the solution in this particular case is simple, either Obama maintains leadership for another year so another race can be commenced or, Joe Biden takes over for that year, but at all costs, in such a situation, this race would be null and void, as there should be no presidential win based upon, what would then be in fact, a forfeiture; not how any nation would want their president elect decided. If proceeding otherwise, shit shall definitely reign down, because while Clinton might have a disease, Trump is pure disease itself! Hillary might well have caught hers from him in some chance meeting long ago.

If true, as far a Hillary goes, I wish her the very best knowledgeable help in curbing her medical condition, obviously anyone that would wish such hardship upon anyone, walker; is Satan incarnate, not understanding either psychology, philosophy, sociology, history, or anthropology; the indicators of the true state of the current human condition, PERIOD! You're a boarder line sick fuck for presenting this, so called, development, as you have.

But in fact, here you go: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/ ... formation/
Walker

Post by Walker »

Development? It’s old news that has been ignored by the press. Now it’s just getting harder to ignore.

Drop your sicko fantasy ideology and you’ll glimpse what’s going on.

From Trump’s economic speech, yesterday.

“The State of New York has already lived through Hillary Clinton’s failed leadership. The Washington Post just published a devastating article on Hillary Clinton’s broken promises. She pledged 200,000 jobs for upstate New York as Senator. But what happened? The Washington Post writes, and I quote: ‘upstate job growth stagnated overall during her tenure, with manufacturing jobs plunging nearly 25 percent…the former first lady was unable to pass big ticket legislation… Many promised jobs never materialized and others migrated to other states as she turned to her first presidential run…data shows that upstate actually lost jobs during Clinton’s first term.’”

“Compare that to my record. In a recent New York Post article by Steve Cuozzo, ‘How Donald Trump Helped Save New York City,’ the paper writes that I – and this is a direct quote – ‘waded into a landscape of empty Fifth Avenue storefronts, the dust-bowl mugging ground that was Central Park and a Wall Street area seemingly on its last legs as companies moved out…almost by force of will — [he] rode to the rescue. Expressing rare faith in the future, he was instrumental in kickstarting the regeneration of neighborhoods and landmarks almost given up for dead.’”
SpheresOfBalance

Walker wrote:Development? It’s old news that has been ignored by the press. Now it’s just getting harder to ignore.

Drop your sicko fantasy ideology and you’ll glimpse what’s going on.

From Trump’s economic speech, yesterday.

“The State of New York has already lived through Hillary Clinton’s failed leadership. The Washington Post just published a devastating article on Hillary Clinton’s broken promises. She pledged 200,000 jobs for upstate New York as Senator. But what happened? The Washington Post writes, and I quote: ‘upstate job growth stagnated overall during her tenure, with manufacturing jobs plunging nearly 25 percent…the former first lady was unable to pass big ticket legislation… Many promised jobs never materialized and others migrated to other states as she turned to her first presidential run…data shows that upstate actually lost jobs during Clinton’s first term.’”

“Compare that to my record. In a recent New York Post article by Steve Cuozzo, ‘How Donald Trump Helped Save New York City,’ the paper writes that I – and this is a direct quote – ‘waded into a landscape of empty Fifth Avenue storefronts, the dust-bowl mugging ground that was Central Park and a Wall Street area seemingly on its last legs as companies moved out…almost by force of will — [he] rode to the rescue. Expressing rare faith in the future, he was instrumental in kickstarting the regeneration of neighborhoods and landmarks almost given up for dead.’”
Both sides have always and shall continue, unfortunately, to sling self promoting propaganda, and worse, opponent discrediting propaganda. In fact the last thing we need is a once almost bankrupt capitalist running our country. To hear him speak, considering the job at hand, is scary indeed. I'm sure Hillary shall cause him to again look like a fool in the upcoming debate, as she did so recently in reference to the question of which of the two would best fill the seat of 'Commander in Chief'. Donald came off as an ignorant fool, this is coming from an ex DOD employee that knows better. Pretty much all I've seen from him is unqualified statements, obviously as empty as his head. He rarely has knowledgeable facts to back up his obviously hollow statements. He seems like a child with no real ammunition, simply saying, "no, you are." We certainly don't need such an air head with "the button" at his disposal.
SpheresOfBalance

Hey walker, it would seem your boy is a liar and a cheat:

"(CNN)Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clashed Monday in their first head-to-head debate of the general election season, with Trump in particular straying from the truth, CNN's Reality Check Team found."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/ ... al-debate/

And don't bring up anything about the past, because now is all that matters, baby! ;-)
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Yes.
Walker

Post by Walker »

What everyone but Trump is studiously avoiding is the stock market bubble and the artificial political manipulation of interest rates. Trump is saying wake up, and folks just don’t want to hear that.

This is a crime against all the people who are working hard and doing their best in good faith for the system.
What a crime against the youth.

Clinton is as phony as phony can be.

Looks like she wet herself, and liked it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss
prof

Post by prof »

Some people clearly do not know their own self-interest, will vote in haste, and repent at leisure - if someone who is developmentally still an adolescent becomes U. S. President.

Ask any authority on the immature mind what its features are, and you will recognize a guy who has been in the news lately as a candidate for the highest office.

Walker, quit defending the indefensible !

Yes, nearly every politician is flawed. And most all make promises they cannot keep once in power. Yet if Hillary Clinton were guilty of any crime she would have been indicted by now. No one can name any crime, if they have to offer evidence, that she has committed. All suggestions to the contrary are just political talking-points, and rumor spreading.

My thread is not to be used smearing a good woman; if one wants to engage in put-downs and slander, get off my thread and get your own thread.

...And that goes for me too.
The truth shall set us free.
Voter suppression has influenced elections. Which Party wants the fewest number of people to vote? Why?

Are you all aware how The Libertarian Party originated? Who founded it? For what reasons? What exactly is in its platform? Does its presidential candidate know much about foreign nations?

Do we have the best Congress that money can buy?
Which party controls the House and Senate?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Don't sweat it. Vegas odds, and probably also the voting machines, favor the status quo. Don't bet until post time.

My interest is in observing the mind manipulation.

Asymmetry between the major parties fries the circuits of the mainstream press
http://pressthink.org/2016/09/asymmetry ... eam-press/
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:Don't sweat it. Vegas odds, and probably also the voting machines, favor the status quo. Don't bet until post time.

My interest is in observing the mind manipulation.

Asymmetry between the major parties fries the circuits of the mainstream press
http://pressthink.org/2016/09/asymmetry ... eam-press/

I think the media are pretty light on Trump.
89% of what he said in the debate is demonstrably false.
If the voters are not as stupid as they appear then Trump will lose because he makes shit up as he goes along.
prof

Post by prof »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I think the media are pretty light on Trump.
89% of what he said in the debate is demonstrably false.
If the voters are not as stupid as they appear then Trump will lose because he makes shit up as he goes along.
Very true.

It is nice to be able to agree with you, Hobbes.
Last edited by prof on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.