Reflections on Greed, Corruption, and Immorality

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

artisticsolution

Re: Reflections on Greed, Corruption, and Immorality

Post by artisticsolution »

tbieter wrote:Thoughts the other day after Obama, Comey, and Attorney General Lynch declined to indict H Clinton:
Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Will a President Hillary sell state secrets through Bill and their foundation?
Hi Tom, Good to see you are alive and kickin.

I must say, you need not worry about Hillary. I don't think she's going to win...well unless she makes Sanders her running mate...but we all know she won't...she's a tad too jealous of him , imho.

But on to the main thing...Trump? Really? At least Hillary would be good for the status quo....which looks as if that is all we can hope for now...because if trump gets in...the world will be praying for George W. Bush.

Which reminds me....what makes you past Bush supporters think you are qualified to choose the next president anyway? Clearly you are not a good judge of character. Say all you want about Obama...our country is not in the shambles it was when Bush left office. I remember a pasty faced Bush tell the country we were in financial ruin on TV...it was 8 years ago...right before the 2008 elections. Surely you remember that, right? You know....the country was so devastated by his presidency they actually voted for a black guy (Something this country would have never done if it wasn't the worst financial screw up since the depression.)

But all is forgotten now, eh? And If Hillary thinks the USA is going to vote for a woman...she's f'n nuts. We aren't suffering enough for that! Obama has the country running too smoothly to ever vote for a woman! This country votes for pasty white males in good times.

Bernie is Hillary's only hope...but she is too egotistical to see it.

It's going to be hello Trump and goodbye America. You have to see it too, come on admit it. Trump is so much worst than Bush its not even funny. At least Bush had a sense of decency, Trump is just plain Mean. Mean+egotistical+insane= disaster.

Again: .what makes you past Bush supporters think you are qualified to choose the next president ?