Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Seleucus

Re: Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Post by Seleucus »

-1- wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:33 amTherefore insisting that my kids survive, or my family, or my nation, or my race, is indeed meaningless when you think of life's meaning being the chance to propagate one's own DNA to as many future generations as possible.
"They are now dead, they live no more; their spirits do not rise. You punished them and brought them to ruin; you wiped out all memory of them". Isaiah 26:14.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:47 pm'On paper', does that not mean you went before an Iman and swore that you recognised only one 'God' and that one being 'Allah' and that you recognise Muhammad as being 'its' prophet?
Yes.
how will you feel about raising your kids as Muslims?
They are being raised as free thinkers and of course spared the knife.
Of course you could tell me how this could be implemented in a peaceful non-violent manner and I'd reconsider you.
Simply slash the kind of insane mass immigration that has been promoted, and deport those illegals through the normal legal channels. Exceedingly reasonable proposal I would think?
I think as his paper says that 'fascism' is a difficult ideology to define, so my apologies as I didn't realise it was so incoherent.
You get major kudos for having gotten the point of his work!!
Tell you what, you tell me where you place yourself on his analysis?
I definitely do not self identify as either a fascist or a Nazi.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Seleucus wrote:... Simply slash the kind of insane mass immigration that has been promoted, and deport those illegals through the normal legal channels. Exceedingly reasonable proposal I would think? ...
We're already going to do this over here and it's mainly whites we're going to be stopping from coming.

Which countries are you thinking about with respect to this 'mass' immigration?

I also think that what with the possible effects of climate change, the rise of the violent authoritarian the mass movement of people is not going to stop so your solution is not, in the end, a viable one. What I think needs to happen, at least in my country, is to revisit what the importation of multiculturalism stopped and that is what it is to be English, with the re-establishment, in my view, of the concept of Citizenship and its rights and responsibilities and clear benefits attached.
So what do you identify as?
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:06 pm
Seleucus wrote:... Simply slash the kind of insane mass immigration that has been promoted, and deport those illegals through the normal legal channels. Exceedingly reasonable proposal I would think? ...
We're already going to do this over here and it's mainly whites we're going to be stopping from coming.

Which countries are you thinking about with respect to this 'mass' immigration?

I also think that what with the possible effects of climate change, the rise of the violent authoritarian the mass movement of people is not going to stop so your solution is not, in the end, a viable one. What I think needs to happen, at least in my country, is to revisit what the importation of multiculturalism stopped and that is what it is to be English, with the re-establishment, in my view, of the concept of Citizenship and its rights and responsibilities and clear benefits attached.
So what do you identify as?
Another problem. Another solution. Or not.

It seems to me, what makes any problem worse is,when people gets stirred up into a frenzy.

Problems come and go throughout the ages. And the usually solution to any problem has been in favor of human rights.

Why must there always be some nimrod who thinks they are more worthy than another?

Say what you want, but no matter how much we wail on about injustices, it all seems to work out in the end.

The question is, would it have worked out with more or less damage, in general, if we would have not meddled?
artisticsolution

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:51 pm
artisticsolution wrote:Well, what might make an individual unhappy could be detrimental to others, as well. ...
It could but it's not happiness I'm concerned with it's the 'individual' bit that can raise problems if you want a cohesive society as at times there may have to be unhappiness.
Its not the pursuing happiness that is the problem. I think its the fairness of a society, for rewarding wealth and punishing poverty that is to blame.
Are people actually punishing poverty? I'd have thought that was the punishment in a society that pursues the almighty dollar.
I think that poverty is punished by pouring salt on the wound.

Isnt it enough to work for minimum wage? Must one also be expected to forgo healthcare?

Isnt it enough to work for an employer? Must that employer be able to tell a person when they can go to the restroom or leave the premises?

Losing self respect is a downward spiral that one can become accustom to and never recover from...and i believe its a problem that can be passed on from generation to generation.

It has gotten to the point now where people think it is normal for the wealthy to "own" the poor in this way.

It really sickens me. I know many people who are accustom to this lifestyle as if all is right in the world. Its been going on so long they have no clue what it means to be "free".

I realize that is a foreign word now adays...but perhaps that should be a starting point of discussion?
artisticsolution

Seleucus wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:15 am
artisticsolution wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:52 pmWell, what might make an individual unhappy could be detrimental to others, as well.

Its not the pursuing happiness that is the problem. I think its the fairness of a society, for rewarding wealth and punishing poverty that is to blame.
That could fit perfectly into the mouth of any of the characters representing moochers in the Atlas Shrugged trilogy. Just been watching that the past few evenings.
You must identify with the "non moochers" I take it? Lol

That's all fine and dandy until you have a problem and reality sets in and you need help. Then, it has been my observation, the non moochers look toward government to help them. Lol
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:41 pm
Dubious wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:33 amWhat is universally credited as the greatest evil of the 20th century is customarily debited to the account of anyone who objects to the currently avowed "Western Weltanschauung" of the period making it the favored form of debasement by those who so easily surrender to the educated idiot mode of thought.
Since Muslims committed four genocides the last hundred years: Greek, Armenian, Indonesian and ISIS, and the Nazis only one, it's pretty obvious those politically correct types don't actually care about humanity.
"Humanity" is too much of an abstraction. It's got too many parts that don't mesh regardless of our mutual genome. Ethnicity has become the barrier much more than race...the way I see it. Ethnicity includes the odd religious bullshit of centuries ago which even now still continues to enslave by the billion as if time stood still in the interim while still texting and communicating with an iPhone!

As Shakespeare notes in Hamlet, "Time is out of joint". The question becomes what can bring it back to a semblance of sanity or would that be the ultimate challenge never having been in full thrust before? Put another way, "humanity" has never had a culture of its own and the longer it takes to forge one the more insidious the danger to its overall existence.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Seleucus wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 pm "They are now dead, they live no more; their spirits do not rise. You punished them and brought them to ruin; you wiped out all memory of them". Isaiah 26:14.
I also believe that death is an ultimate end to the self's conscious. It is wishful thinking, for I certainly hope this is true. One thing I fear more than anything else, is everlasting life. Yikes. Must be horrible.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

-1- wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 am
Seleucus wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 pm "They are now dead, they live no more; their spirits do not rise. You punished them and brought them to ruin; you wiped out all memory of them". Isaiah 26:14.
I also believe that death is an ultimate end to the self's conscious. It is wishful thinking, for I certainly hope this is true. One thing I fear more than anything else, is everlasting life. Yikes. Must be horrible.
Depends. Read my Metal Gear story, in the Aesthetics section.
-1-

Post by -1- »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 am Depends. Read my Metal Gear story, in the Aesthetics section.
Interesting story. I recommend it as required reading for all other users on this forum.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:06 pmWhat I think needs to happen, at least in my country, is to revisit what the importation of multiculturalism stopped and that is what it is to be English, with the re-establishment, in my view, of the concept of Citizenship and its rights and responsibilities and clear benefits attached.
I agree with you. I would be a lot more okay with foreigners in my country if they weren't easily granted citizenship but instead had no vote and could not hold any kinds of political offices.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 pmWhy must there always be some nimrod who thinks they are more worthy than another?
Some are worth more than others.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:44 pmYou must identify with the "non moochers" I take it? Lol

That's all fine and dandy until you have a problem and reality sets in and you need help. Then, it has been my observation, the non moochers look toward government to help them. Lol
I agree with you. It's very unlucky to die of a medical condition that might be treated but for lack of money. Unfortunately there isn't enough to go around.

At least I can say I'm doing my part as a producer in contributing to the needs and well being of others. I hope you can say the same?
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Dubious wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm Put another way, "humanity" has never had a culture of its own and the longer it takes to forge one the more insidious the danger to its overall existence.
Humanity may have had a common culture in the past, there seems to be evidence for a common material culture and also a proto-world-language.

I'm not at all interested in a global culture, I'm totally fine with others having their unique cultures, and us having ours.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

-1- wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 am
Yes, I understand that your lack of interest in any future for your people is directly connected to your meaningless nihilistic view.