Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Seleucus

Re: Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Post by Seleucus »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:12 am
You're a seditious traitor who has betrayed the legacy left by your parents and ancestors and squandered the inheritance of your children. ...
:lol: American Revolution anyone?
You ought to know what happened in Lebanon after the demographic balance shifted in favor of the Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

I can tell you, you're right, this is exactly what's coming in the future if it keeps on. Your children will be refugees fleeing what used to be their own country:
one cannot tell the future and who knows maybe one day my kids might have to be on the move.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:...
Soon there won't be any "culture" left.
I think you'll find we imported your example from you. So I agree America is responsible for some atrocious cultural depravities. Then again it could just be the invention of the aerosol.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:05 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:...
Soon there won't be any "culture" left.
I think you'll find we imported your example from you. So I agree America is responsible for some atrocious cultural depravities. Then again it could just be the invention of the aerosol.
I put that commercial down, because it looks decidedly European. It may be an American commercial, but what is inside the commercial looks exactly like modern European "culture".

America did have a culture at one point, it was this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InxSe5iX5w8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hj7Sv1r0Bw 'Murica.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Seleucus wrote:I expect you'd better do a fact check on that...
Your wiki 'fact' seems a bit suspect, where'd you get it from some far-right 'news' site? As Yank sponsored Irish terrorism alone had over 10,000 bomb attacks during it's time, let alone the shootings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_b ... ce_process
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I put that commercial down, because it looks decidedly European. It may be an American commercial, but what is inside the commercial looks exactly like modern European "culture". ...
Does it, but it's in English? It looks more Anglo-American to me.

What is this 'European' culture you talk about as Europe is not a united state?
America did have a culture at one point, it was this. ...
You still have one, you just don't like it.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Seleucus wrote:I can tell you, you're right, this is exactly what's coming in the future if it keeps on. Your children will be refugees fleeing what used to be their own country: ...
Not if I get my way and neo-nazi's like you don't get yours.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

Seleucus wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:17 pm
OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm I heard this statistic the other day on the radio.

"There were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2016"
I expect you'd better do a fact check on that...

Compare with this: https://i.imgur.com/4AxipAy.jpg
Those are raw numbers. I'm interested in per-capita figures.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:57 pm The crimes of the Chinese are too evil to mention, and I don't want to ruin your day.
Just never look up the crimes of essentialism. That'll give you quite a chill !
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I put that commercial down, because it looks decidedly European. It may be an American commercial, but what is inside the commercial looks exactly like modern European "culture". ...
Does it, but it's in English? It looks more Anglo-American to me.

What is this 'European' culture you talk about as Europe is not a united state?
America did have a culture at one point, it was this. ...
You still have one, you just don't like it.
Call it whatever you will, I blame the Europeans for that garbage like I showed you in that MOTO video. Americans who make commercials like that are traitors, plain and simple. Nothing about the united states is united, by the way.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... Nothing about the united states is united, by the way.
Really? I thought y'all united in the pursuit of individual happiness and the almighty dollar?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:42 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... Nothing about the united states is united, by the way.
Really? I thought y'all united in the pursuit of individual happiness and the almighty dollar?
I don't particularly care for America anymore, I used to, but not anymore.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:42 pm
I can understand your problem with capitalism...but what is wrong with trying to pursue happiness ?
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:12 am
Seleucus wrote:...Which is what is happening. ...
Don't move if you don't want this to happen then.
Funny you should say that because I am literally today to go check out a couple houses to move away from the loud mosque in this area.

Hope it's not your children killed or maimed the next time a resentful Muslim decides to blow up a bunch of people. It must be really addictive calling others "Nazi", so rewarding you're willing to risk having your kids being blown to shreds and losing their country so you can keep playing your narcissistic ego game.

I was thinking about about the difference between Vietnam or Korean and Indonesia or Malaysia. The difference is the vibrancy. There's a heaviness in Muslim countries. In Oriental countries you have a brothel on literally every corner. There's a spa in every other building, and there's love hotels everywhere. The city is awake all night with people having a drink. In Muslim countries there's a mosque on every corner, the spas are closed for whole months at a time when there's any religious holiday, instead there is a mosque on every corner, the streets are silent at night, and there is a heavy attitude of wrongness and shaming. With these Orientals, they have a thing about number 4, and red, but it's not moral condemnation, it's just bad luck. That's something different that you only get in Middle-Eastern religions like Christianity and Islam. Political correctness is in this way very similar to Islam, "you're a nazi" is the Allah Akbar of the leftists with their dour moralizing and righteousness. For me, I'd want to live in the spirit of a Western society as you'll find in these historically Buddhist countries, alive, free of moralizing and judgment and the weightiness of Islam and leftism.
Last edited by Seleucus on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

artisticsolution wrote:I can understand your problem with capitalism...but what is wrong with trying to pursue happiness ?
I have no problem with Capitalism other than it can't keep what it promises but 'individual happiness' as the mantra is an issue in a society I think as what might make an individual happy could be very detrimental to others.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

OuterLimits wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:55 pm
Seleucus wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:17 pm
OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm I heard this statistic the other day on the radio.

"There were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2016"
I expect you'd better do a fact check on that...

Compare with this: https://i.imgur.com/4AxipAy.jpg
Those are raw numbers. I'm interested in per-capita figures.
Whatever your interest, I'd think you'll want to look a little deeper into the numbers...