~ In Marriage No One Gets Out Alive ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: ~ In Marriage No One Gets Out Alive ~

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm
Bill Wiltrack wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:47 am .

......................In marriage no one gets out alive. We all know this. Yet we still celebrate marriage.

We always want what we want, but what we want is not always what we get, therefore, we want it, we don't want it. We always want what we don't really want.

Looks like a self-reflection of DAM.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm
Looks like a self-reflection of DAM.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Q:What did the seal say when it swam into a concrete wall?

A: Dam!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:16 pm .

We all die. - So yeah, I speak for all of us.
There is only all of us. ( EVERYTHING)

And yes, we all die. We all share the same terminal illness called death because we place too much value on things that have no life in them, aka material possessions, or even on things that have long since passed away, ie: memories, ...all the while the only thing of any real intrinsic value is always staring us in the face as this free alive open space of the ever present now pregnant with infinite pure potential...

Bill Wiltrack wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:16 pmWe all have a thirst for knowledge. - So yeah, I speak for all of us.
Quite right, because without language I have no way of knowing anything about myself. We are only ever interacting with knowledge/language/information.

We are all very good at speaking, but not very good at listening to what we are saying, the problem with speaking is are we prepared to listen to something we do not want to hear?

When it is seen through, by no one, that only silence speaks...it's time to laugh and enjoy the panto, and to remember, we do not have to show up to our own show. WE ARE THE SHOW...AND THAT ONLY EVERYTHING IS TALKING AND LISTENING.

When ever the SELF is preoccupied with itself..it's in a relationship.It's entered a marriage, and the only successful marriage is the one you have with yourself...every thing else is just an added bonus...like the cherry on top.

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

..............................................................................TRUE. WAAAAaaaay too often.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am But then again you do NOT yet know how to answer that question of Who am I?
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am So, I do NOT expect you to even begin speak for Me at all accurately yet.
Speaking of which...

Sorry for the accurate things I've said.

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 amWho is the 'we' you are referring to, and trying to speak for, here?

Your answer to this clarifying question, and My consequent following clarifying questions, might shine some light on if you really are capable of speaking for 'all of us' or not.
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am If you try to speak for Me and/or try to write statements as though they are absolutely true, then I will more than likely respond to you, with clarifying questions.
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 amIf so, then what do you think I am fishing for, from you, by just asking you very simple clarifying questions?
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 amFeel free to try to and speak for all of us. I, for One, certainly will not try and stop you doing that. In fact I like it if you continue because then I can ask you clarifying questions. The ignorance in your answers so far is already showing what the truth may well hold.

Your further answers, or lack of response, to My clarifying questions will confirm what the actual truth is.
Speaking of which...

davidm

Post by davidm »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:52 pm
ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am But then again you do NOT yet know how to answer that question of Who am I?
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am So, I do NOT expect you to even begin speak for Me at all accurately yet.
Speaking of which...

Sorry for the accurate things I've said.

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 amWho is the 'we' you are referring to, and trying to speak for, here?

Your answer to this clarifying question, and My consequent following clarifying questions, might shine some light on if you really are capable of speaking for 'all of us' or not.
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 am If you try to speak for Me and/or try to write statements as though they are absolutely true, then I will more than likely respond to you, with clarifying questions.
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 amIf so, then what do you think I am fishing for, from you, by just asking you very simple clarifying questions?
Speaking of which...

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:13 amFeel free to try to and speak for all of us. I, for One, certainly will not try and stop you doing that. In fact I like it if you continue because then I can ask you clarifying questions. The ignorance in your answers so far is already showing what the truth may well hold.

Your further answers, or lack of response, to My clarifying questions will confirm what the actual truth is.
Speaking of which...

Time-wasting garbage like this is probably why so few people post here.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:17 pm
Bill Wiltrack wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:16 pm .

We all die. - So yeah, I speak for all of us.
There is only all of us. ( EVERYTHING)

And yes, we all die. We all share the same terminal illness called death because we place too much value on things that have no life in them, aka material possessions, or even on things that have long since passed away, ie: memories, ...all the while the only thing of any real intrinsic value is always staring us in the face as this free alive open space of the ever present now pregnant with infinite pure potential...

Bill Wiltrack wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:16 pmWe all have a thirst for knowledge. - So yeah, I speak for all of us.
Quite right, because without language I have no way of knowing anything about myself. We are only ever interacting with knowledge/language/information.

We are all very good at speaking, but not very good at listening to what we are saying, the problem with speaking is are we prepared to listen to something we do not want to hear?

When it is seen through, by no one, that only silence speaks...it's time to laugh and enjoy the panto, and to remember, we do not have to show up to our own show. WE ARE THE SHOW...AND THAT ONLY EVERYTHING IS TALKING AND LISTENING.

When ever the SELF is preoccupied with itself..it's in a relationship.It's entered a marriage, and the only successful marriage is the one you have with yourself...every thing else is just an added bonus...like the cherry on top.

The contradiction dontaskme does not see, nor even notice in their own writings themselves, is one moment dontaskme writes "There is only all of us. (EVERYTHING)" But then instantly says, "And yes, we all die." dontaskme wants to look at 'we', as being all of us, (EVERYTHING), which is, as dontaskme says, "infinite pure potential". But dontaskme is so married to the human being self that dontaskme speaks and sees from this human perspective only, and thus ends up agreeing that 'we' all die.

How can EVERYTHING, which you state is INFINITE pure potential, die?

If you and bill willtrack want to speak only from your or the human being perspective, then that is fine. But I will still reiterate that you can speak for you only and NOT for Me.

Also, the corteousy given by answering My clarifying questions by both of you, instead of flatly refusing to answering them, would have shown the truth of this a lot earlier.

And, if either of you want to look much deeper into death and dying, from the human being perspective only, then I am more than happy to proceed.I am sure there is a lot more both of you could learn, then what you both believe is the truth now.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pm
If everything didn't die, nothing could live.

And I did not state that EVERYTHING is infinite potential...I stated that the free alive open space of the ever present now is infinite potential.

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pmAlso, the corteousy given by answering My clarifying questions by both of you, instead of flatly refusing to answering them, would have shown the truth of this a lot earlier.

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pmAnd, if either of you want to look much deeper into death and dying, from the human being perspective only, then I am more than happy to proceed.I am sure there is a lot more both of you could learn, then what you both believe is the truth now.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll not be seeking the truth of death and dying from a human perspective only.

I'll just wait and watch until it actually happens and then make my own mind up about the truth of it.

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 am
ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pm
If everything didn't die, nothing could live.
Everything, as One, obviously could NOT die.

And, just as obvious is the fact that every thing, which appears separate, must, what you call, die
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 amAnd I did not state that EVERYTHING is infinite potential...
No you did not. You stated;
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 amThere is only all of us. ( EVERYTHING)
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 amI stated that the free alive open space of the ever present now is infinite potential.
No you did NOT. You stated;
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 amthis free alive open space of the ever present now pregnant with infinite pure potential
If there is ONLY 'all of us' (EVERYTHING), then were do you propose 'all of us' (EVERYTHING) exist?

If 'we', all of us (EVERYTHING) are NOT in this free alive open space of the ever present NOW, which is pregnant with infinite pure potential, or, 'we' are NOT a part of nor included in or with this free alive open space of the ever present NOW, which is pregnant with infinite pure potential, THEN where are 'we', all of us (EVERYTHING)?

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pmAlso, the corteousy given by answering My clarifying questions by both of you, instead of flatly refusing to answering them, would have shown the truth of this a lot earlier.

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 am
ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pmAnd, if either of you want to look much deeper into death and dying, from the human being perspective only, then I am more than happy to proceed.I am sure there is a lot more both of you could learn, then what you both believe is the truth now.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll not be seeking the truth of death and dying from a human perspective only.
Why not?

You speak from and for the human perspective only. You try to speak from and for some other thing, of which you have already proven that you have absolutely no idea what It is. So, what you end up doing is speaking from dontaskme only, which is just a label, just given to one human being only.
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 amI'll just wait and watch until it actually happens and then make my own mind up about the truth of it.

You will have a fair bit of trouble trying to work out and make sense of what is happening at that time without a functioning brain. If you do not know what the truth of this is by now, then I can guarantee that you will not know and never find out after that body stops breathing and that brain stops functioning.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am Everything, as One, obviously could NOT die.
Everything, as One, obviously could NOT live.
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 amAnd, just as obvious is the fact that every thing, which appears separate, must, what you call, die
That's what I said, yes. Because separation implies it's opposite state. In other words...That which lives does not die, and that which dies does not live.

ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 amIf there is ONLY 'all of us' (EVERYTHING), then were do you propose 'all of us' (EVERYTHING) exist?
There is no location where existence exists...existence is Nowhere. Here Now is this infinite empty space in which everything appears and disappears. From source to source an endless spring.
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 amIf 'we', all of us (EVERYTHING) are NOT in this free alive open space of the ever present NOW, which is pregnant with infinite pure potential, or, 'we' are NOT a part of nor included in or with this free alive open space of the ever present NOW, which is pregnant with infinite pure potential, THEN where are 'we', all of us (EVERYTHING)?

There is no location where existence exists...existence is Nowhere. Here Now is this infinite empty space in which everything appears and disappears. From source to source an endless spring.
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am You speak from and for the human perspective only. You try to speak from and for some other thing, of which you have already proven that you have absolutely no idea what It is. So, what you end up doing is speaking from dontaskme only, which is just a label, just given to one human being only.
Exactly, labels have no answers. That's why waiting and watching what happens is the only experience that can be known, self evidently.

ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am You will have a fair bit of trouble trying to work out and make sense of what is happening at that time without a functioning brain. If you do not know what the truth of this is by now, then I can guarantee that you will not know and never find out after that body stops breathing and that brain stops functioning.
So who or what is going to inform me about what is the truth about death and dying?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pm But dontaskme is so married to the human being self that dontaskme speaks and sees from this human perspective only.
I'm not talking about the ''human marriage''

I'm talking about this marriage being the only successful marriage....> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8BiSyhp9pw

The most beautiful Gnostic poem...When the masculine and feminine qualities within us come together, completed, and balanced, when masculine power and feminine passivity are brought together inside the person and knowledge and deep respect encircle them both, then wisdom begins to dawn in the soul. The sacred reality and the mentalist universe are then understood to be the same as one another.
When both unity and diversity are experienced and we are able to attain both these levels, We are truly gifted with insight.. But.. if diversity has to be blanked out before becoming aware of unity,..this may be regarded as one of the last things.. that is.. the insight is genuine but is still not fully grown.. Everything depends on the capacity of the individual...
When our mind moves entirely into the one infinite presence.. and when it settles permanently there.. the divided existence of light and darkness.. of Spirit and matter.. of self and ego of heaven and earth.. will vanish..The moving over to a unified existence will happen..

God has given us the gift of opposites that we may not be alone in the world, God has demonstrated how to have a successful marriage in the video. But how many people actually take their human marriage vows seriously and honestly and faithfully and stay loyal and honor those sacred vows?
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:09 am
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am Everything, as One, obviously could NOT die.
Everything, as One, obviously could NOT live.
Why do you propose that?

If a somewhat conscious being came to be, see, and understand, from physicality, which is connected together as Everything, then obviously that means that Everything is alive and living, therefore, Existence, Itself. Also, obvious this Existence is Everywhere because there is no such place as nowhere. Right HERE, right NOW is infinite existence, which obviously not began nor ended. So, Everything IS the One Existence, which obviously could NOT die.

To say, "Everything obviously could NOT live" is to completely deny the somewhat conscious self reading this.
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 amAnd, just as obvious is the fact that every thing, which appears separate, must, what you call, die
That's what I said, yes. Because separation implies it's opposite state. In other words...That which lives does not die, and that which dies does not live.
dontaskme swaps and changes can even dontaskme keep up?

Is the apparent separation of the pure One just an illusion and imaginary and thus not real or is there a real separation?
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 amIf there is ONLY 'all of us' (EVERYTHING), then were do you propose 'all of us' (EVERYTHING) exist?
But how could everything, as One, appear AND disappear if It is always infintely HERE, NOW?

Can dontaskme SEE and does dontaskme KNOW that Everything is the pure One, which is not and can not be separate?

dontaskme's contradictions become more contradictory when dontaskme tries to clarify them.
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 amIf 'we', all of us (EVERYTHING) are NOT in this free alive open space of the ever present NOW, which is pregnant with infinite pure potential, or, 'we' are NOT a part of nor included in or with this free alive open space of the ever present NOW, which is pregnant with infinite pure potential, THEN where are 'we', all of us (EVERYTHING)?

Is dontaskme at all able to elaborate, explain, or expand on this?

Or, is this about all dontaskme understands and knows?

dontaskme writes from such a confused state that even dontaskme can not keep up with its self. But this is all totally understandable because of what dontaskme has been exposed to.

Does dontaskme understand that 'appears and disappears' means separation?

And, that Everything exists as One HERE NOW, whereas, every thing is an imagined illusion of a separated Self?

How could an imagined illusion TRULY appear and disappear?
ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am You speak from and for the human perspective only. You try to speak from and for some other thing, of which you have already proven that you have absolutely no idea what It is. So, what you end up doing is speaking from dontaskme only, which is just a label, just given to one human being only.
Exactly, labels have no answers. That's why waiting and watching what happens is the only experience that can be known, self evidently.
And, that is WHY the I is NOT a label. The I is WHO and WHAT I am, which by the way already KNOWS what dontaskme is waiting unnecessarily for and is incorrectly watching what IS actually happening.

I have ALL the answers, to ALL the meaningful questions, if any human being is willing to try Me.

ken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am You will have a fair bit of trouble trying to work out and make sense of what is happening at that time without a functioning brain. If you do not know what the truth of this is by now, then I can guarantee that you will not know and never find out after that body stops breathing and that brain stops functioning.
So who or what is going to inform me about what is the truth about death and dying?

dontaskme can, and will, only find that out if, and when, dontaskme stops believing and disbelieving, becomes completely and fully open, and is interested enough in discovering that answer. Until then dontaskme will remain as disabled and blinded from the truth as dontaskme is right HERE and NOW.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 am
ken wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:25 pm But dontaskme is so married to the human being self that dontaskme speaks and sees from this human perspective only.
I'm not talking about the ''human marriage''

I'm talking about this marriage being the only successful marriage....> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8BiSyhp9pw

The most beautiful Gnostic poem...When the masculine and feminine qualities within us come together, completed, and balanced, when masculine power and feminine passivity are brought together inside the person and knowledge and deep respect encircle them both, then wisdom begins to dawn in the soul. The sacred reality and the mentalist universe are then understood to be the same as one another.
When both unity and diversity are experienced and we are able to attain both these levels, We are truly gifted with insight.. But.. if diversity has to be blanked out before becoming aware of unity,..this may be regarded as one of the last things.. that is.. the insight is genuine but is still not fully grown.. Everything depends on the capacity of the individual...
When our mind moves entirely into the one infinite presence.. and when it settles permanently there.. the divided existence of light and darkness.. of Spirit and matter.. of self and ego of heaven and earth.. will vanish..The moving over to a unified existence will happen..

Again, dontaskme copies and pastes what others write and say AND that is WHY dontaskme is NOT able to clarify what they put into words.

God has given us the gift of opposites that we may not be alone in the world, God has demonstrated how to have a successful marriage in the video. But how many people actually take their human marriage vows seriously and honestly and faithfully and stay loyal and honor those sacred vows?
Who cares? I do NOT.

Human marriage vows are about as worthless as those bits of paper with numbers written on them, which are given the lablel 'money'. The ONLY value in both of these things is what human beings, themselves, put in them.

Again, trying to look at and from a Universal perspective from a human being perspective will NOT expose any thing other than what has already been exposed and expressed.

If you want to pretend that you at least know some of what you write, then you have to be able to answer at least some of clarifying, meaningful questions that are asked to you.

If you want to learn some thing completely new, then you need to do what I have expressed. Only then will you be able to answer ALL of the clarifying, meaningful questions asked to you.