Should women be spanked if they want it?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Should women be spanked if they want it?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

I live in an area where two women wanted me to spank them. My thread on contact sports inspired this one.

What would you do? Grant them their request? Urge them to see a shrink? What's the right thing to do?

PhilX 🇺🇸
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

If they wanna get smacked, and you wanna oblige, then smack away.

But: you're not obligated to smack 'em.

Me: I got better things to do.
]...[

Re: Should women be spanked if they want it?

Post by ]...[ »

#1- That's assault.

#2- That's child endangerment.

#3- Depending upon your level of arousel and your local laws you could find yourself facing sexual abuse of minors along with mandatory jail time.

* These two girls that wanted you to spank them...I'm assuming that this want was never actually verbalized. This want to be spanked exists exclusively in your head at this point.

What should you do? Do not - I repeat, DO NOT act upon your assumptions.

** DENY. I repeat, DENY YOU EVEN HAD ANY THOUGHTS UPON THIS MATTER.

-ESPECIALLY UPON THIS FORUM!

Make-up ANYTHING But deny, lie, refute any facts associated with these thoughts.

*** This thread that you have started can be used as evidence against you.

Deny, refute, lie NOW - You can thank me later.

Your friend,
Bill Wiltrack

Philosophy Explorer

]...[ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:24 pm .

#1- That's assault.

#2- That's child endangerment.

#3- Depending upon your level of arousel and your local laws you could find yourself facing sexual abuse of minors along with mandatory jail time.

* These two girls that wanted you to spank them...I'm assuming that this want was never actually verbalized. This want to be spanked exists exclusively in your head at this point.

What should you do? Do not - I repeat, DO NOT act upon your assumptions.

** DENY. I repeat, DENY YOU EVEN HAD ANY THOUGHTS UPON THIS MATTER.

-ESPECIALLY UPON THIS FORUM!

Make-up ANYTHING But deny, lie, refute any facts associated with these thoughts.

*** This thread that you have started can be used as evidence against you.

Deny, refute, lie NOW - You can thank me later.

Your friend,
Bill Wiltrack

This want was verbalized Billy boy.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Yes of course it's fine. As long as they consent, anything goes in the bedroom, within reason. I mean, if someone is getting turned on by the thought of having a loaded gun to their head while getting romped, that's a little too reckless.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Well if its any consolation, I do know a few who could use a good spanking.
Melchior

Post by Melchior »

You don't get out much, do you?
Harbal

Re:

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:19 pm Me: I got better things to do.
I suppose shooting things gives you more pleasure than spanking them, henry.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Not pleasure, no.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Since you take so much pride in your perfect spelling and grammar, I thought you would appreciate being made aware of the terrible grammar in your thread title.
As for your question, I don't think anyone on here minds if your girlfriends (the blow-up ones that live under your bed) want a good 'spanking' now and then.
Pssst. 'Voices' in your head don't count as real requests from actual human beings.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 pm Since you take so much pride in your perfect spelling and grammar, I thought you would appreciate being made aware of the terrible grammar in your thread title.
As for your question, I don't think anyone on here minds if your girlfriends (the blow-up ones that live under your bed) want a good 'spanking' now and then.
Pssst. 'Voices' in your head don't count as real requests from actual human beings.
Since I have "perfect spelling and grammar" as you proclaimed, then the title must have it too as you implied.

I get the feeling that it's your fantasy and desire for a spanking. I know quite a few posters here who wouldn't mind giving you your just desserts, but don't expect me to accommodate your wish for a spanking, pervert.

Btw you've never been to the US nor my place and I've never said I had sex toys, blowup dolls, etc. so I'm calling you a liar to your face.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:22 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 pm Since you take so much pride in your perfect spelling and grammar, I thought you would appreciate being made aware of the terrible grammar in your thread title.
Since I have "perfect spelling and grammar" as you proclaimed, then the title must have it too as you implied.

I get the feeling that it's your fantasy and desire for a spanking. I know quite a few posters here who wouldn't mind giving you your just desserts, but don't expect me to accommodate your wish for a spanking, pervert.

Btw you've never been to the US nor my place and I've never said I had sex toys, blowup dolls, etc. so I'm calling you a liar to your face.

PhilX 🇺🇸
The perfection exists only in your deluded little head. And it's only in your deluded little head that women beg you to 'spank' them. You should get to know some actual women before trying to concoct fantasies and fake forum tales about them.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:02 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:22 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
The perfection exists only in your deluded little head. And it's only in your deluded little head that women beg you to 'spank' them. You should get to know some actual women before trying to concoct fantasies and fake forum tales about them.
You are the one here with the delusions in your little warped, twisted mind. In fact, it's questionable that you're
a woman.

PhilX 🇺🇸