CIA Water Boarding is Morally Permissible

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

fiveredapples

Re: CIA Water Boarding is Morally Permissible

Post by fiveredapples »

Well, I think my work is done here. Through all your ineptness, dishonesty, and carping, I've satisfactorily strengthened my understanding and my arguments. You're now free to make more stupid and irrelevant comments in my absence and declare victory "because he can't defend himself." My many arguments and responses stand for themselves. I've said enough and heard enough from you all to know that no harm -- and thus no benefit -- can come to my arguments here. Good luck with the "it's expensive; therefore, it's torture" argument. Ha ha ha...you geniuses.

You should take my leaving as great news indeed, as now there will be no one to disrupt your ceremonies, no one to call you ethical pagans, no one to shudder at your human sacrifices. Enjoy your backwardsness while you can. One day soon civilization will annihilate your kind. See ya.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

fiveredapples wrote:Well, I think my work is done here. See ya.
Thank god for that.

Yes every single person on this thread now accepts and embraces torture as a primary means of gathering evidence, and we are all grateful for you putting us all straight. How can I thank you enough.
You are free to go to spread the good news elsewhere. No need to stay here. Leave it to me and others to spread the gospel of torture. Together we can transform the world.

Cheerio.

PS no need to come back. Leave it all with us.
Last edited by Hobbes' Choice on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Thread summary: FRA, who is either profoundly damaged and/or a paid shill arrives at the forum to redefine CIA waterboarding as "not torture", rather just an "interrogation technique" (like asking clever questions). He would paint anyone who defined CIA's torture as "torture" as being disloyal to the troops and showing more concern in combatants' welfare than that of our own troops.

His rationale was that there was no lasting physical harm, and he vehemently denied the reality or significance of PTSD. The more his weak claims were exposed, the more abusive he became.

The End.