My metal gear story.

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

My metal gear story.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

(This story is not exactly set in the Metal Gear universe, but its just the general theme and Japanese style of metal gear stories.)

The goal, of humanity, at birth, was a fight against good and evil. But what was the evil? Themselves. And thus was born Second Heaven.

The ultimate goal of humanity, was to create Free Energy, so that all beings, all souls, could reach Second Heaven. But they did not realize this, early on.

There were wars. Wars were fought, several. Wars were fought against the dons. Wars were fought against the nins. Wars were fought against the Nai. Wars were fought against the Mons. Finally, an examination was undertook, what were they fighting for and why.

Onced realized, we were all wanting the same thing: Goodness. The dons wanted the goodness of pleasure. The nins wanted the goodness of morality. The Nai wanted the goodness of Aesthetics. And the Mons wanted goodness for all. The blades of Euthesia were no longer forged. Science was had, and peace was made.

A great Science was made, discovery of Eternal, Free Energy. And the biometric construction begun, putting Wires inside the man's brain, creating a superorganism. This was not putting man inside of a computer, but rather, a computer into Man.

Great philosophers noted the nature of reality, and that Heaven was made through Sex or Violence. This was First Heaven, heaven of the Gladiators. But there was a problem with this Heaven, there was much suffering. Many losers, never got the chance to have Sex. And in order to experience the glory of Violence, there had to be many losers, suffering at the end of the blade of Euthesia. And there was another drawback too, even the winners, had to go through years of danger and hardship, simply to obtain Victory.

Thus engineers began Frantically at work to build Second Heaven. Why not bypass suffering altogether, by creating a reality with alternate rules for Victory? Why go through the trouble of engineering a perfect society, when you have to wait years just to get laid? This was the spirit of Second Heaven.

In Second Heaven, the mind was in a constant state of Orgasm. This was, the ultimate pleasure, and the final goal of humanity, to give all beings infinite, and unending, pleasure, Heaven. To remove all suffering from the world. This was definably human, and what seperated them from the lowly animals, wallowing and accepting their animal lives of suffering and mediocrity. But eventually, the tech was made so that all Beings, including animals, were part of and inside Second Heaven.

In Second Heaven, there was no boredom of any kind. Different memes and images were constantly absorbing through ones consciousness, like a schizophrenic ecstasy. It felt realer than real, pleasure of greater heights than one could possibly imagine, ecstasy greater than the highest drugs, more lucid than Reality itself. Any possibly positive thing you could imagine, can and would happen. Anything that could kill your buzz, or make you feel uncomfortable or negative, never would happen. And this just continued, for cycles and cycles. You never ran out of your buzz, or got bored of your buzz. Second Heaven was more realistic than the Nexus of Star Trek, but also less realistic than reality, dreamlike but in many ways, realer and more lucid than reality.

But one day, there was an asteroid about to hit earth. A cave dweller, who had not been integrated in the system, living a pitiful and mediocre life, made calculations from his Cave Telescope station that an Asteroid was about to collide with Earth, wiping out all Life on the planet. He went to the main Control Station and deactivated Second Heaven, to warn the Humans.

This unleashed a rage and a fury, none the likes has ever been recorded by recorded History. They were furious, like dragons, awaken from a beautiful sleep. Their rage knew no bounds. In fact with the power of their minds, so distant from reality, they began to see each other as dragons, and their flesh began to transform, as dragons! Such was the power of their minds!

They began to attack, and to burn, everything in their path. "Why had we been awaken from this dream???" They asked. Such unbearable was the tedium of reality, that they began to war, just to entertain themselves. "We must burn everything in our path!" "We must burn each other!" And they went, slaying dragons and themselves. And they had been so accustomed to fire that when the asteroid hit, and caused a Great Fire, they were Immune.

1000 years of war had raged, and eventually, the dragons came to their senses, and became Humble. They saw all the dead bodies of their comrades. The burning wreckage of Second Heaven. And they began to begin to build, anew. It would not be easy, as their entire world was engulfed in flames. But Second Heaven would be someday, rebuilt. They could sense it in their very hearts and bones.
Arising_uk

Re: My metal gear story.

Post by Arising_uk »

And the point?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:41 am And the point?
What's your point?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Simple, what was the point of that drivel?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:01 pm Simple, what was the point of that drivel?
Dr. Suess was rejected by 26 publishers, so come at me bro.
If I compose a symphony orchestra, and some hoodrat complains that it isn't rap music, am I supposed to explain to him the wonders of a symphony orchestra? If a raging gorrilla walks on a bus, and I offer him a fine key lime pie, and he throws it at me, is this the fault of the key lime pie?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Dr. Suess was rejected by 26 publishers, so come at me bro. ...
See any publishers around here?
If I compose a symphony orchestra, and some hoodrat complains that it isn't rap music, am I supposed to explain to him the wonders of a symphony orchestra? If a raging gorrilla walks on a bus, and I offer him a fine key lime pie, and he throws it at me, is this the fault of the key lime pie?
And if someone posts something in an Aesthetics section am I not entitled to state my opinion?
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

I actually do own a industrial paper cutter, and know how to make perfect bound books as good as any you can buy in a bookstore, including paper types for covers.

But it is drivel. I couldn't read it Trixie, started down it, and had the same repulsive reaction.
GreatandWiseTrixie

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:42 pm I actually do own a industrial paper cutter, and know how to make perfect bound books as good as any you can buy in a bookstore, including paper types for covers.

But it is drivel. I couldn't read it Trixie, started down it, and had the same repulsive reaction.
2/26, some people are shitty critics, doesn't matter to me. Some people like Jayz rap music, each their own I guess.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Trixie, I'm guessing the site wants you to publish this as a book, why else would they move this to this section?
GreatandWiseTrixie

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 am Trixie, I'm guessing the site wants you to publish this as a book, why else would they move this to this section?
It's not quite long enough to be a book though, but I suppose it belongs here.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:It's not quite long enough to be a book though, but I suppose it belongs here.
It's not long enough to be a short-story or maybe it is but you'd need some characters, some semblance of a coherent plot structure and please lose the cliches and contradictions and check your grammar.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:49 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:It's not quite long enough to be a book though, but I suppose it belongs here.
It's not long enough to be a short-story or maybe it is but you'd need some characters, some semblance of a coherent plot structure and please lose the cliches and contradictions and check your grammar.
grammar is unimportant to me until i publish.
where are the contradictions?
and what are the cliches?
EchoesOfTheHorizon

You are the contradiction, and your insights are cliche.