What IS, is beyond compare!

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

What IS, is beyond compare!

Post by Dontaskme »

The pure capacity to see an object in front of you is like a miracle in my world. To not notice the miracle of seeing is like not noticing you have diamonds in your pocket.

Lets imagine if there was no sight, and all there is was not knowingness...this too would be a miracle, even the sensation of pure aliveness without seeing, but still have the ability to feel, and taste, and smell, and hear...would be amazing.

ALIVENESS IS PURE BLISS.

HELL IS OTHERNESS.

There is no other apart from you, the illusion of other in front of you is your own reflection. The seer is only ever seeing it's own reflection, as there is only one seer seeing all from different angles of itself. We're all endowed with the same senses.... we're all one being looking at different aspects of ourself.

Now imagine we had no senses whatsoever, what would that be like? probably be like death. So even death is beautiful, can you see the miracle in this?

We know aliveness and have also known death; we were dead before we were born, and we will die after we have been born. We know all this because we are this forever. We could not have known aliveness had we not also known death.

The gift of seeing is beautiful and precious beyond all comparison because what you see, what is seen, is what's looking. What's seen by what's looking is often rejected... we see something and we say ''....argh that is disgusting,that is unacceptable...'' but how can it be, it's all you. Rejection is rejecting itself only. How can you reject yourself?

In truth nothing can be rejected because you cannot escape you. Why reject a free gift. If someone offers you a billion pounds are you going to reject it? is a billion pounds worth more than you?

If something seen is seen as ugly it is because the seer is ugly, if what is seen is evil it is because the seer is evil, but that's the greatest lie it plays on itself.

Nothing seen is ever what it is believed to be because the seer is ever without judgement, filter or prejudice. The seer is as pure as the light of the sun from which all life is dependant upon, of which birth is given and taken away... everything seen is the same light of the one seeing, they are one, not two.

When you pick up a flower and hold it in your hand you are not holding a flower separate from you. The flower is you, the flower is not there without the knower...knowing is sensing, you are seeing it, feeling, smelling, tasting, hearing your world INFINITELY. It's all you including other people.

Why do you argue with yourself, fight with yourself, hate yourself, when all you are at your core essence is unconditional love in bloom.

This is precious beyond belief, beauty beyond all imagination. And all we can say is ...IS THAT IT?
Philosophy Explorer

Re: What IS, is beyond compare!

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

So why should I care if it's beyond compare?

PhilX
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:So why should I care if it's beyond compare?

PhilX
Who cares?

Define care?

Would you care for your new born baby and why?
Philosophy Explorer

Dontaskme wrote:

PhilX
Who cares?

Define care?

Newborn babies aren't my headache. Since there's nothing there to compare with, then it doesn't exist and no reason for me to care.

PhilX
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:

PhilX
Who cares?

Define care?

Newborn babies aren't my headache. Since there's nothing there to compare with, then it doesn't exist and no reason for me to care.

PhilX
I'm not actually sure why the word care has got anything to do with compare. Not really sure where you are taking this or even talking about.

Would a mother not instantly care for her newborn baby? no one is doing the caring, it's just what's arising In Love ...with itself.

What IS, can't be compared by any OTHER thing, otherwise it wouldn't be what it is, it would be what it isn't.

There is only Love, love has no opposite, so who would compare? Love in not a thing, it is everything.

Can love have an opposite, what about hate? ...hate is not real, love is.
Philosophy Explorer

Dontaskme wrote: I'm not actually sure why the word care has got anything to do with compare. Not really sure where you are taking this or even talking about.

Would a mother not instantly care for her newborn baby? no one is doing the caring, it's just what's arising In Love ...with itself.

What IS, can't be compared by any OTHER thing, otherwise it wouldn't be what it is, it would be what it isn't.

There is only Love, love has no opposite, so who would compare? Love in not a thing, it is everything.

Can love have an opposite, what about hate? ...hate is not real, love is.
"I'm not actually sure why the word care has got anything to do with compare." Unless there's something to compare with, then it doesn't exist and if it doesn't exist, then there's nothing to care about.

You also stated that love has no opposite, but go on to ask "Can love have an opposite, what about hate?" Sounds like you can't make up your mind (or are you playing games?)

PhilX
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
"I'm not actually sure why the word care has got anything to do with compare." Unless there's something to compare with, then it doesn't exist and if it doesn't exist, then there's nothing to care about.

You also stated that love has no opposite, but go on to ask "Can love have an opposite, what about hate?" Sounds like you can't make up your mind (or are you playing games?)

PhilX
I'm simply saying that Love has no opposite. Love is boundless and free, it's beyond compare. Who or What would you compare it to? Love is not what we think it is, it cannot hurt or hate, or leave or betray, or be absent, All it can do is love forever, because it's not a thing, and no one owns it. It just IS ... love never says to itself.. hey man you owe me...it freely gives without wanting anything in return.

What IS ...is simply happening to no one, it is this total unconditional effortless freedom of being here right now in every living animate or inanimate object. It's light reflecting itself. There is only light...or love, which is the eternal now.

I simply implied hate cannot be the opposite of love. How can that which is all allowing, flowing freely without resistance have any aversion to that. That would be like a river trying to prevent it's own flow.

I still don't understand what it is you are attempting to reason. If you don't understand what I'm talking about then that's fine by me.

I share here because why not. It's just what IS, it's just an experiential happening appearing here now on this forum. There's no motive or agenda.

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dontaskme wrote:The pure capacity to see an object in front of you is like a miracle in my world. To not notice the miracle of seeing is like not noticing you have diamonds in your pocket.

Lets imagine if there was no sight, and all there is was not knowingness...this too would be a miracle, even the sensation of pure aliveness without seeing, but still have the ability to feel, and taste, and smell, and hear...would be amazing.

ALIVENESS IS PURE BLISS.

HELL IS OTHERNESS.

There is no other apart from you, the illusion of other in front of you is your own reflection. The seer is only ever seeing it's own reflection, as there is only one seer seeing all from different angles of itself. We're all endowed with the same senses.... we're all one being looking at different aspects of ourself.

Now imagine we had no senses whatsoever, what would that be like? probably be like death. So even death is beautiful, can you see the miracle in this?

We know aliveness and have also known death; we were dead before we were born, and we will die after we have been born. We know all this because we are this forever. We could not have known aliveness had we not also known death.

The gift of seeing is beautiful and precious beyond all comparison because what you see, what is seen, is what's looking. What's seen by what's looking is often rejected... we see something and we say ''....argh that is disgusting,that is unacceptable...'' but how can it be, it's all you. Rejection is rejecting itself only. How can you reject yourself?

In truth nothing can be rejected because you cannot escape you. Why reject a free gift. If someone offers you a billion pounds are you going to reject it? is a billion pounds worth more than you?

If something seen is seen as ugly it is because the seer is ugly, if what is seen is evil it is because the seer is evil, but that's the greatest lie it plays on itself.

Nothing seen is ever what it is believed to be because the seer is ever without judgement, filter or prejudice. The seer is as pure as the light of the sun from which all life is dependant upon, of which birth is given and taken away... everything seen is the same light of the one seeing, they are one, not two.

When you pick up a flower and hold it in your hand you are not holding a flower separate from you. The flower is you, the flower is not there without the knower...knowing is sensing, you are seeing it, feeling, smelling, tasting, hearing your world INFINITELY. It's all you including other people.

Why do you argue with yourself, fight with yourself, hate yourself, when all you are at your core essence is unconditional love in bloom.

This is precious beyond belief, beauty beyond all imagination. And all we can say is ...IS THAT IT?
You only think this because you are biased towards existing, due to your existence. Doesn't make it better, or miraculous

So, tell me; how is oblivion hell? Don't say it, unless you can explain it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dalek Prime wrote: You only think this because you are biased towards existing, due to your existence. Doesn't make it better, or miraculous

So, tell me; how is oblivion hell? Don't say it, unless you can explain it.
Bias opinions arise yes, feelings of existing arises, feelings that existence is miraculous arises.... all arising from nothingness and returning to nothingness. That's the only way I know how to explain it.

Nothingness in this experience to me feels like heaven. Distraction of this feeling of heaven is felt as hell. That's the only way I know how to explain / describe ..was is arising to this mind body mechanism I call me.

I'm not here in the world anymore. I used to be but now I've left, but the problem is that other people want me to be here, which is distracting my nothingness, so I call the distraction hell...the nothingness is my heaven.

What I mean by not being here is that I am not in mind games with others. I'm here but just as pure being being lived by no thing.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I get what you say. I feel the same, though for varied reasons. Nothingness is my goal, in time. Just as well, as I can't avoid it.
Skip

Post by Skip »

"Beyond compare" posits that compare has a definable limit, and you can tell what is on the near and far side of that boundary.
I don't see that border, or your ability to distinguish what is beyond it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dalek Prime wrote:I get what you say. I feel the same, though for varied reasons. Nothingness is my goal, in time. Just as well, as I can't avoid it.

Thank you for being honest about it. It takes courage to stand alone. People fear not being loved, they follow the general consensus for fear of what other people think, and do not understand the bigger picture. I know this because I was like that once, but I freed myself from this. I awakened from the dream of separation.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skip wrote:"Beyond compare" posits that compare has a definable limit, and you can tell what is on the near and far side of that boundary.
I don't see that border, or your ability to distinguish what is beyond it.
That's because what you are is without border. To compare that which is without border cannot be possible.

I know what I am has no limitation. I also know what I am is beyond the limitation of space and time. I don't know how I know just that I do.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Dontaskme wrote: [I don't see that border, or your ability to distinguish what is beyond it.]

That's because what you are is without border.
Well that's just silly. I know exactly where my own limits are. It's the limits of the universe I can't know.
To compare that which is without border cannot be possible.
Comparison requires at least two items, quantities, events or substances. The word "compare" as you use it has no meaning.
I know what I am has no limitation. I also know what I am is beyond the limitation of space and time. I don't know how I know just that I do.
There is probably medication for that.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skip wrote: [I don't see that border, or your ability to distinguish what is beyond it.]

[That's because what you are is without border.]

Well that's just silly. I know exactly where my own limits are. It's the limits of the universe I can't know.
I'm not talking about what you the limited separate one knows, you know nothing, all that you know is the knowledge you have invented about yourself since you have no idea of yourself. You have no knowledge of who,what,how you were made...but something knows how you were made, and not just you, every other thing as well. Something knows how to make a universe from scratch. That is the unlimited one I am talking about. I'm never referring to the limited one in any of my posts. I'm only ever speaking from the whole. I only use the word I or me as a point of reference for the sake of communication. The limited one is just an experience of the unlimited ...that is your true nature, your true self is not the limitation in time and space. If you don't want to believe that then that is fine, but I do.
Comparison requires at least two items, quantities, events or substances. The word "compare" as you use it has no meaning.
Yes of course, there needs to be a surface of contact for senses to be sensed. The feeler and the felt are the same one because they arise together in the experience, otherwise neither exist. Invisible white light needs to pass through a prism in order to appear to itself as colour, albeit illusory, since it's core essence is transparent. Matter is not solid, it is made up of empty space. You are not separate from the space you are in, you are space and space is you.
Basically, no word has any meaning except the interpretation given to it by no thing.
There is probably medication for that.
Oooh no, there is no cure for this.