Chocolate

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Chocolate

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: You're such a sweet-talker... you say all the right things. I shall look forward to it.
Milk or dark?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:Milk or dark?
Dark. Mmmmmmm.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hmm. No wonder the idiots on here get all tied up in knots wondering what sex I am. Barf.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal, do you think anyone is watching us have this conversation? It seems very quiet.

Oh wait... I see Vege has just responded. I wonder why she's watching if it sickens her? Sounds like she needs some chocolate.
Last edited by Lacewing on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Hmm. No wonder the idiots on here get all tied up in knots wondering what sex I am. Barf.
What's that supposed to mean, Sir/Madam?
vegetariantaxidermy

If some women prefer chocolate to sex then they can't like sex very much. I mean, it's not that difficult to get hold of some chocolate.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote:Harbal, do you think anyone is watching us have this conversation? It seems very quiet.
I don't care if the whole World is watching. We've done nothing to be ashamed of.
I wonder why she's watching if it sickens her? Sounds like she needs some chocolate.
So, she's a she. That explains why she's not happy. She's a woman but cannot experience chocolate like a real woman can.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
Lacewing wrote:Harbal, do you think anyone is watching us have this conversation? It seems very quiet.
I don't care if the whole World is watching. We've done nothing to be ashamed of.
I wonder why she's watching if it sickens her? Sounds like she needs some chocolate.
So, she's a she. That explains why she's not happy. She's a woman but cannot experience chocolate like a real woman can.
I love chocolate. I don't need to have cyber-sex with someone to say that.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:If some women prefer chocolate to sex then they can't like sex very much. I mean, it's not that difficult to get hold of some chocolate.
It's not difficult for most women to get hold of a man of some description but, more often than not, you'd be better off with the chocolate. Besides, who said anything about preferring chocolate to sex?
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:If some women prefer chocolate to sex then they can't like sex very much. I mean, it's not that difficult to get hold of some chocolate.
It's not difficult for most women to get hold of a man of some description but, more often than not, you'd be better off with the chocolate. Besides, who said anything about preferring chocolate to sex?
It was in the link. And according to the link some 'scientific studies' show women prefer toast. Silly pseudoscience. Any woman who claims to prefer 'toast' didn't enjoy sex in the first place.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I love chocolate. I don't need to have cyber-sex with someone to say that.
Calm down, please. Nobody is requiring you to have any kind of sex. I can't help noticing that your fondness for chocolate seems to be developing apace. A few posts back you said "Chocolate tastes nice, and that's about as far as it goes", now you are saying you love it. Carry on like this and we'll make a real woman of you yet.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I love chocolate. I don't need to have cyber-sex with someone to say that.
Calm down, please. Nobody is requiring you to have any kind of sex. I can't help noticing that your fondness for chocolate seems to be developing apace. A few posts back you said "Chocolate tastes nice, and that's about as far as it goes", now you are saying you love it. Carry on like this and we'll make a real woman of you yet.
It's just an expression. Doesn't mean I want to marry chocolate. Btw, I wouldn't know whether lacewing is male of female, so I don't see how she\he would know my sex.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: It was in the link. And according to the link some 'scientific studies' show women prefer toast. Silly pseudoscience. Any woman who claims to prefer 'toast' didn't enjoy sex in the first place.
That link was nothing to do with me. It was not an authorised link.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I wouldn't know whether lacewing is male of female,
Lacewing is all woman, you need have no doubts about that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I wouldn't know whether lacewing is male of female,
Lacewing is all woman, you need have no doubts about that.
Whatever that means. You can be anything on the internet. I honestly don't care what she/he is. Perhaps she's your wife in the real world and you like to get together on philosophy forums. :)
'' I have heard women giving accounts of almost going into a state of ecstasy when tucking into a bar of chocolate and I've even heard it being equated to sex. '' You were the one who brought up the sex/chocolate association.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.