TV Propaganda

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Pluto

Re: TV Propaganda

Post by Pluto »

Techniques used by anchorman to disrupt interviewee's thinking http://youtu.be/U-4bsIoqX9s
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Last edited by Pluto on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Propaganda
Page-1.jpg
Page-1.jpg (150.43 KiB) Viewed 5720 times
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Interesting picture, Pluto. Where did you get that picture from?
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Yeah, I thought so too, after reading Seymour Hersh's account of Bin Laden's death, I wanted to follow the attacks, see how the mainstream, etc, would try to weaken his position, and then came across VOX which attempts to destroy him as a believable person. At the bottom, just after you've read the propaganda text against Hersh, is a video interview saying why people believe in conspiracies. It was a screeen-grab of this.

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8584473/se ... -bin-laden
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Pluto wrote:Yeah, I thought so too, after reading Seymour Hersh's account of Bin Laden's death, I wanted to follow the attacks, see how the mainstream, etc, would try to weaken his position, and then came across VOX which attempts to destroy him as a believable person. At the bottom, just after you've read the propaganda text against Hersh, is a video interview saying why people believe in conspiracies. It was a screeen-grab of this.

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8584473/se ... -bin-laden
As far as the bin Laden story goes, I've read that he had already died back in 2002, as told by Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik. There's a ton of shit that doesn't add up when it comes to the bin Laden story; something definitely not covered by mainstream media.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

You said it, "a ton of shit". Hersh mentioned that the official story was like reading Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland. The power of the mainstream to create consensus thinking is just totally unbelievable, yet real and happening, all the time.
Walker

Post by Walker »

The Cain Mutiny and A Few Good Men are two military movies that tell the same story in completely different ways.

In one, the boss is betrayed, and those who betray him suffer a moral whippin.

In the other, the boss is revealed to be Evil Incarnate, and a raving maniac, and quite possibly insane. In that movie, those who punish him are heros. They get to be pretty.

This is what much of the world knows about the world.

Current generations have been conditioned by the conditioning that conditioned the second movie. Which means the worth of the movie is highly conditioned upon conditioning.

Both movies are dramatic, though the second one is much more emotional. Much more, and also more shallow. In my opinion.

It’s the weekend. Check it out, if you have the means.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

PROPAGANDA in the West as seen by North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NMr2VrhmFI
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Pluto wrote:PROPAGANDA in the West as seen by North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NMr2VrhmFI
Brilliant!! As if they show that to the North Koreans I'm betting that secretly they'll be wondering why everyone else's life looks like great fun and their life is lived in fearful shit. :lol:
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

It is brilliant. We need to see the propaganda we live in, and this helps. We don't see it like the fish don't see the water its swimming in.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Pluto wrote:It is brilliant. We need to see the propaganda we live in, and this helps. We don't see it like the fish don't see the water its swimming in.
It's pretty basic stuff. Any thinking person can perceive these things through inference, people who read and reflect and see events play out on different stages over time. It is in the nature of man to invade and conquer. Methods vary, as do perspectives on the human condition and the nature of mind. Indoctrination supplies a construct that explains events, and also a means of interpreting events to fit the construct, ignoring or downplaying whatever does not fit the construct.

A silence always follows the unexpected, as the construct takes shape.

Trump is a great example. He stepped in from outside the known box and people don't quite know what to do.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Recent information outside the conditioned construct, aka anti-USA TV propaganda:

“Out of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, an incredible 43 of them are located in Central or South America, according to a study released by Mexico’s Citizens’ Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... razil.html
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

I see now that it was made by a New Zealand director who had said it was smuggled out of North Korea in order that it may be seen in a more dramatic light.