Lacewing

New Year's Resolutions

Post by Lacewing »

My resolution: Try to stop talking to the nutjobs on this forum. :D
duszek

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Post by duszek »

1. Train my muscles.

To protect myself from injuries if some inconsiderate person in the street trips me up by mistake.

2. Hurry as little as absolutely necessary, slow down as much as possible.

A day of slow motion perhaps ? Has anyone tried ?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:59 am My resolution: Try to stop talking to the nutjobs on this forum. :D
I don't know if I have the willpower. I tried to cut down on that this year, but I still contributed to a whole load of those awful deleted threads.
I think I can maybe commit to losing interest in them more quickly? Is that a healthy new direction?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

I resolve to make a resolution that I can keep, I won't make any resolutions.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:59 am My resolution: Try to stop talking to the nutjobs on this forum. :D
Hey! I'm right here ya know. :lol:
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

duszek wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:16 am 1. Train my muscles.

To protect myself from injuries if some inconsiderate person in the street trips me up by mistake.

1. Sounds like too much work.

2. I do it every day.
Celebritydiscodave2

Post by Celebritydiscodave2 »

You are far more likely to trip on the pavement or curve, but bones are just as important as muscles here. Put heavy weight and resistance through them.
Celebritydiscodave2

At sixty two I already house 18/30`s, and my fan base are all under eighteens, but I resolve myself to being even less ageist or otherwise prejudice, to treat everybody ideally well.
FlashDangerpants

Celebritydiscodave2 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:23 pm At sixty two
Seriously? Shall we get another thread deleted by the mods over this?
Celebritydiscodave2

Possibly, I have adjusted my age by a few years this way and that, not that what precisely our age happens to be makes one scrap of difference over our presence here. I tend to adjust it up in order not to allow the passage of time to make me feel older. Call yourself five years older, conveniently forget that you are not, and for five whole years it remains as though you have not aged even by one single day. I was accused of lying over my age back on that thread, very strong language with such want of circumstances around it, but at least I`m not one of those here lying over my name!! I was on that thread Relationship Doctor, as accused, but helping young people with their relationships, not trying to get off with them. They were in the US, I`m in the Uk, thus deeming such a notion even more ridiculous. .Where prejudice is concerned the pointed finger generally wins.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Celebritydiscodave2 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:23 pm At sixty two I already house 18/30`s, and my fan base are all under eighteens, but I resolve myself to being even less ageist or otherwise prejudice, to treat everybody ideally well.
A resolution for you: To stop deluding yourself that young girls are attracted to old men, and to stop trying to justify your sleazy ickiness on here or anywhere else.
FlashDangerpants

Celebritydiscodave2 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm Possibly, I have adjusted my age by a few years this way and that, not that what precisely our age happens to be makes one scrap of difference over our presence here. I tend to adjust it up in order not to allow the passage of time to make me feel older. Call yourself five years older, conveniently forget that you are not, and for five whole years it remains as though you have not aged even by one single day. I was accused of lying over my age back on that thread, very strong language with such want of circumstances around it, but at least I`m not one of those here lying over my name!! I was on that thread Relationship Doctor, as accused, but helping young people with their relationships, not trying to get off with them. They were in the US, I`m in the Uk, thus deeming such a notion even more ridiculous. .Where prejudice is concerned the pointed finger generally wins.
Shall we be more accurate than that?

You were on a dating site with a profile that presented your age as 42 and a stated desire to be matched with ladies ages 18 to 25. You tried to lie and pretend that was an imposter, it clearly was not, so now you are pretending it was some other thing yet again.

You started a thread here claiming to be 55 and referencing people 'in their fifties' who are followed around by other people's children. That is not adjusting your age upwards is it? When you realised we had taken up the challenge you presented to us of googling you - you then edited the post to say 65 in order to make the initial under-reporting look like an innocent typo. I was of course quite aware of your real age as you are a raging publicity whore and your details are all over the place.

Don't pretend this stuff with your age was an innocent one off, you also claimed more than once you had a following of under 17 year olds who were drawn to you by your Youtube celebrity - but when I pointed out your Youtube videos have hardly any viewers you pretended they follow you because of your web site instead. You are a fundamentally dishonest individual, all of which would escape attention if you didn't insist on advertising it.

You should take VT's advice and resolve to commit less deception.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:16 pm
Celebritydiscodave2 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm Possibly, I have adjusted my age by a few years this way and that, not that what precisely our age happens to be makes one scrap of difference over our presence here. I tend to adjust it up in order not to allow the passage of time to make me feel older. Call yourself five years older, conveniently forget that you are not, and for five whole years it remains as though you have not aged even by one single day. I was accused of lying over my age back on that thread, very strong language with such want of circumstances around it, but at least I`m not one of those here lying over my name!! I was on that thread Relationship Doctor, as accused, but helping young people with their relationships, not trying to get off with them. They were in the US, I`m in the Uk, thus deeming such a notion even more ridiculous. .Where prejudice is concerned the pointed finger generally wins.
Shall we be more accurate than that?

You were on a dating site with a profile that presented your age as 42 and a stated desire to be matched with ladies ages 18 to 25. You tried to lie and pretend that was an imposter, it clearly was not, so now you are pretending it was some other thing yet again.

You started a thread here claiming to be 55 and referencing people 'in their fifties' who are followed around by other people's children. That is not adjusting your age upwards is it? When you realised we had taken up the challenge you presented to us of googling you - you then edited the post to say 65 in order to make the initial under-reporting look like an innocent typo. I was of course quite aware of your real age as you are a raging publicity whore and your details are all over the place.

Don't pretend this stuff with your age was an innocent one off, you also claimed more than once you had a following of under 17 year olds who were drawn to you by your Youtube celebrity - but when I pointed out your Youtube videos have hardly any viewers you pretended they follow you because of your web site instead. You are a fundamentally dishonest individual, all of which would escape attention if you didn't insist on advertising it.

You should take VT's advice and resolve to commit less deception.
Excellent deduction work Mr. Holmes.
-1-

Post by -1- »

I tried slow mo and carried it on for a good 30 years. It caused hardening of the arteries, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and insane weight gain.

Please take my advice: Life in the fast lane is much healthier than slow living.
-1-

Post by -1- »

I'm not going to make a resolution this year. I haven't made a resolution for decades now. It's useless. It's counter-productive. It only leads to frustration and to realize I am a weak dolt who can resist anything but temptation.