Current System = Slavery

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thata23

Re: Current System = Slavery

Post by thata23 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 pm Look, you are just writing a wall of text with a stream of largely unlinked ideas. I don't have the inclination work through half baked notions of replacing capitalism with this or that other stuff if you can't credibly describe the workings of your own idea or the resoundingly obvious differences between those two forms of competition you highlighted.

I engaged with you because you used terrible hyperbole with the slavery analogy. But now you are doing sci-fi shit with hive minds, and I just can't be bothered with that.
Please let me know how those ideas are unlinked. It's comforting for all of us to believe that the way society works is just and fair, however it's not even close to that and transparency and the truth will always win. The world is just a result of our own beliefs - if we believe we can trust each other and we are all on a single mission, we are! We are all each other's problems since we are all linked, an entirely different way of thinking is needed to solve these problems. All that we need is positivity - everyone is deep down a good and beautiful person. We can will it to reality, the only thing preventing it is lack of trust in other other people, which indicates a lack of trust in all of humanity.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

thata23 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 pm Please let me know how those ideas are unlinked.
By being an uncoordinated mess. You went from inequality to competitive forces to openness without stopping to make even a new paragraph, let alone any viable connection between the problem you sort of attempted to describe, and the solution you vaguely wave towards, which doesn't look like it is addressed to the issue at all.

It's not possible to critically assess your case if you leave all the work of converting it it to meaningful statements to your audience.
thata23

Post by thata23 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm
thata23 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 pm Please let me know how those ideas are unlinked.
By being an uncoordinated mess. You went from inequality to competitive forces to openness without stopping to make even a new paragraph, let alone any viable connection between the problem you sort of attempted to describe, and the solution you vaguely wave towards, which doesn't look like it is addressed to the issue at all.

It's not possible to critically assess your case if you leave all the work of converting it it to meaningful statements to your audience.
The solution is to have complete transparency and 100% trust in your fellow human beings and we all love each other as brother and sister. If you think this is possible, then it is possible. The only thing preventing it is selfishness, which is just a temporary mindset that can be changed. Deep down, we are all good and beautiful people (yes, even murderers, terrorists, mass shooters, etc.). Everything is for everyone. The only thing preventing this from reality is our own fears of fellow human beings, which is really just fear of ourselves since we are all from stardust. The expression "You are what you see in others" - if everyone saw good in others, then everyone is good!
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Yeah, that's just a mess. I'm not bothering with this.
thata23

Post by thata23 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 am Yeah, that's just a mess. I'm not bothering with this.
And I still love you and everyone else as brothers and sisters. I'd like to know why it's a mess too - I think that would be beautiful, please explain to me why it wouldn't be.