Facebook

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: Facebook

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 am
-1- wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 am I started to hate facebook when it all of sudden got into my computer, and displayed all photos of mine on my facepage.
Is that even possible?
No you asshole, it's impossible. That's why it happened, can't you understand? Turdface.

VeggieTaxi, why do you always ask inane, stupid questions?
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:33 am I don't have any pictures on there. I'm pretty sure FB doesn't have access to everyone's personal files.
You don't have to believe me. The last thing I expect of you is to believe me. You are such an impossible boor.

In fact, I ask everyone on this site to not believe me, but call me a liar and an unreliable story teller. You all should continue to call me a liar UNTIL such time that someone else steps forward and tells us that the same happened to him / her. From that time on I wish we'll all realize that VegetarianTaxidermy is a total kunt. An untrusting, untrustworthy, totally impossible, boorish, no-good goddamned idiot.

But until someone else steps forward, describing that they had the same experience with FB as I, I invite you all to call me a liar, and I invite you to side with VT.

However, after someone else steps forward, I wish you guys will join me in decrying VT as a deplorable citizen of this website.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

-1- wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:29 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:33 am I don't have any pictures on there. I'm pretty sure FB doesn't have access to everyone's personal files.
You don't have to believe me. The last thing I expect of you is to believe me. You are such an impossible boor.

In fact, I ask everyone on this site to not believe me, but call me a liar and an unreliable story teller. You all should continue to call me a liar UNTIL such time that someone else steps forward and tells us that the same happened to him / her. From that time on I wish we'll all realize that VegetarianTaxidermy is a total kunt. An untrusting, untrustworthy, totally impossible, boorish, no-good goddamned idiot.

But until someone else steps forward, describing that they had the same experience with FB as I, I invite you all to call me a liar, and I invite you to side with VT.

However, after someone else steps forward, I wish you guys will join me in decrying VT as a deplorable citizen of this website.
I wouldn't know what you tell everyone to do because I barely read you. Some people on here just scream 'I'm boring', and you are one of them. Is it your boring avatar? Or your absurd username? I'm not sure. Either way, your posts reek of cheap aftershave.
As for your foolhardy and ultimately futile attempt at insulting me...Yawn.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 pm I've noticed lately that ALL of my Facebook 'friend suggestions' (those annoying things that you can't get rid of) are for muslims, and not from my country or even English-speaking countries. I'm not exaggerating either. It's EVERY 'suggestion'! Why the fuck would FB think I want to 'friend' them? Is this a pathetic attempt by Facebook at social engineering? Does it seriously think that Facebook will turn the world into one big group-hugging love fest? Pathetic.
No it's none of those things, it'll be picking-up what it thinks are your interests from things like your browsing history from your web-browsers, etc.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

-1- wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 am I started to hate facebook when it all of sudden got into my computer, and displayed all photos of mine on my facepage.
Is that even possible?
Yes if you are techno-illiterate. Somewhere along the line - 1 - has given permission or not set permissions correctly and has photo-syncing on.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:24 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 pm I've noticed lately that ALL of my Facebook 'friend suggestions' (those annoying things that you can't get rid of) are for muslims, and not from my country or even English-speaking countries. I'm not exaggerating either. It's EVERY 'suggestion'! Why the fuck would FB think I want to 'friend' them? Is this a pathetic attempt by Facebook at social engineering? Does it seriously think that Facebook will turn the world into one big group-hugging love fest? Pathetic.
No it's none of those things, it'll be picking-up what it thinks are your interests from things like your browsing history from your web-browsers, etc.
I don't think I've ever looked up a muslim site. Or any religous site for that matter. I don't think it's that at all.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:28 pm
Is that even possible?
Yes if you are techno-illiterate. Somewhere along the line - 1 - has given permission or not set permissions correctly and has photo-syncing on.
So it's a smart-phone thing. Just another reason not to have one of those evil things.
Pretty funny though, that -1- had all his naked photos posted publicly on Facebook :lol: Still, couldn't they be sued for that?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I don't think I've ever looked up a muslim site. Or any religous site for that matter. I don't think it's that at all.
Then it's either spammers, hackers or ISIS recruiters randomly friending or someone in your friends list has had their account hacked at sometime in the past and it's contents are on the darknet.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:55 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I don't think I've ever looked up a muslim site. Or any religous site for that matter. I don't think it's that at all.
Then it's either spammers, hackers or ISIS recruiters randomly friending or someone in your friends list has had their account hacked at sometime in the past and it's contents are on the darknet.
I don't mind if it's ISIS wanting to friend me-- it's the bastard hackers and spammers who should be publicly lashed, along with all the 'group-hug' promoters/social-engineering bullshit 'Progressive' hypocrites and phonies.

(Oh dear, does this mean I can expect a visit from some goons in black suits, wraparound sunglasses and headpieces, telling me I'm a threat to US security?) By golly gee whiz, heaven forbid that anything 'unsecure' could happen to even one of our delightful Yank friends :roll:
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Is that even possible?
No.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

-1- wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:29 am

In fact, I ask everyone on this site to not believe me, but call me a liar and an unreliable story teller. You all should continue to call me a liar
It's hard enough for malware to get access to the credit card information stored on your browser's cache, let alone going into your personal files and posting that to your own facebook account without your permission.

But since someone's called you out on your obvious bullshit, I guess you'll just beat them to the punch and call yourself a liar to sway off all criticism and make people think you aren't liar a because it supposedly shows how much you don't care.

Except, no.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Why is it always Vegetarian and Sir Sister trolling on this site? Have something civil or relevant (dare I say philosophical even) at least some of the time to say.Keep bursting into threads causing a scene with no substance to back it up. No ideas, no insight, no point, just making a scene.
vegetariantaxidermy

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 am Why is it always Vegetarian and Sir Sister trolling on this site? Have something civil or relevant (dare I say philosophical even) at least some of the time to say.Keep bursting into threads causing a scene with no substance to back it up. No ideas, no insight, no point, just making a scene.
:lol: Who said yanks don't get irony?
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

I believe -1- over you, if for no other reason than you never post on philosophy, and cause endless trolling scenes. I've seen -1- have philosophical positions, which merits keeping -1- around. I've never seen you once post anything suggesting you have a inkling of a position on any idea.

This is a philosophy forum, why on earth are you here? Go join 4Chan. You don't contribute.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 amWhy is it always Vegetarian and Sir Sister trolling on this site?
Pretty sure what I'm doing here is actually exposing a troll.
Keep bursting into threads causing a scene with no substance to back it up
You don't think it's substantive, that even massive hacking groups like ourmine, have a hard time trying to devise a system for extracting a mass amount of data from someone's personal hard-drive?

When it comes to data on a physical drive, most of that stuff has to be stolen in person.